JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*148*

4.1K 70 19
By JoeSugg9012

"Mummy!" Noelle squealed, telling me to hurry up as I grabbed my phone and we all headed out of the door.

Joe had Noah in the baby sling for now and we decided to go walk around some shops and by the seaside.

"Hold Mummy's hand," Joe said to Noelle.

Although Noelle is really good at walking, because she is so small, naturally, she is slower, so we rented a pushchair and I buckled her up and pushed her in that.

The weather here in Los Angeles is so much warmer than in London, and I love it.

We wandered around some shops for a while, Joe vlogged for a while as we shopped.

"So we're going to meet up with my mum and James for dinner tonight. James is going to introduce us to the 'equivalent of James, but here in the States,'" I shrugged, reading that from my phone as my mum texted me.

"Alright, sounds fun," Joe smiled.

"James and my mum also got the kids a babysitter," I added.

"Aw, they don't get to come with us? Okay," Joe pouted playfully.

"I know," I laughed lightly.

"Dada!" Noah giggled, bouncing himself in the baby sling.

"You're excited, aren't 'ya?" Joe smiled.

°

"They'll be fine," Joe smiled as we walked out of the condo to get to the Uber and left the kids with a babysitter.

"Okay," I nodded, smiling.

We were going to meet James and my mum for dinner and be introduced to some important man of sorts.

Joe looked nice, wearing a dress shirt. I am wearing a dress that I've wore many times before to dinner parties or any other fancy occasions.

"Here they are!" James smiled as Joe and I were lead inside their huge house.

"Hello," I smiled at the same time as Joe.

We were introduced to Keith, the man who is helping to run the building in L.A. whenever James isn't here. Keith is probably the same age as my mum, if not a few years younger, late thirties. His wife, Deana, looked the same age.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Deana's american accent rang.

We shook hands before sitting down. Deana and Keith both asked Joe and I a lot of questions, just being kind and making conversation.

"Do you have any children?" Deana asked, "Or is it too early?" She smiled.

"Oh no, we have two kids. Noelle is just about to turn two and Noah turned one last month," Joe nodded.

"Wow, they're really close in age! How did you do it?!" Deana asked me, giggling.

"Oh, Noelle is adopted," I smiled, "But they're both angels."

"That's amazing!" She smiled.

She turned the conversation back to Joe and they continued talking as I was pulled into a different conversation with my my mum, James, and Keith.

"Blythe is in the other side of the house with a babysitter," Keith nodded smiling.

"Aw, how old is she?" I asked.

"Almost six months," Keith smiled.

I'm not going to lie. I don't know why, but I keep getting a but jealous of Deana and Joe. They are just having a small conversation and she seems a bit too comfortable with him. Keith kept continuing the conversation with me, or would strike up another conversation.

"Let's go," Deana nodded, smiling as she and Joe got up and left the table.

"Oh, where are they going?" I questioned quietly.

"Probably to see Blythe," Keith shrugged, continuing on in his conversation.

At this point, I wasn't even listening to his stories anymore, I was just focused on where Joe and Deana went together. F.uck, I should just trust Joe, but I know how he gets after he's had a bit to drink and, like I said, Deana seems a bit too comfortable. I think I'm just overthinking this and jumping to conclusions, but jealously clouded my mind.

"Excuse me," I said, standing up, "Can you point me in the direction of the toilets?"

"Bianca can show you," Keith said, nodding for their maid, Bianca, to lead me to the bathrooms.

"Thank you," I smiled.

She left and I didn't go in the bathroom, instead I sneaked around a bit, looking for Joe and Deana.

I opened a door on the left of corridor and it looked just like a plain office. Then a guest room and then the baby's room. Finally, the last door I tried wiggling the doorknob, but it was locked.

"Minx?!" Deana asked as she and Joe appeared behind me in the hallway.

"Sorry, I was looking for a bathroom," I lied.

"Oh, it's this first door," She smiled.

"Thank you."

"Are you okay baby?" Joe asked sweetly.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay, we're going to go sit back down," Joe nodded.

I nodded, before going in the bathroom and literally just sitting in there for a few minutes before going back and joining them.

"Blythe is so adorable," Joe smiled, telling me.

"Aw," I smiled.

"Thank you," Deana smiled sweetly.

Deana talked to Joe for a bit longer before moving on and continuing to talk to Keith.

"Minxie," Joe smirked.

"What?" I hummed, a bit frustrated by Deana.

"I know you're jealous," He smirked, whispering.

"P.iss off," I said quietly.

"Shh," Joe hummed, wrapping his arm around me, "Don't worry. I love you."

I smiled and cuddled my head into the crook of his neck.

Once James and my mum had decided to leave, Keith and Deana planned to meet up with us all again before we go back to London and this time to have the kids with us.

"It was lovely to meet you," Deana smiled as she gave me a side-hug, only to follow, giving Joe a hug too.

"Alright, see you soon," I smiled as we climbed into the Uber to go back to the condo.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Noelle squealed as we got inside.

"Hello darling!" I smiled, lifting her up and almost instantly passing her to Joe.

"Hi, Noah fell asleep a while ago, but Noelle wouldn't go to sleep," The babysitter informed us.

"No problem. Thank you so much," Joe smiled, giving her the money for watching the kids before she left.

"Time for bed darling," Joe hummed, carrying Noelle to get her changed into her pyjamas.

I went and started running a bath for me to take. I feel sore from travelling and carrying the kids a lot more recently, so I'm taking a bath to hopefully relax my muscles a bit.

Relaxing in the bath, Joe joined me in the bathroom as he started getting ready for bed.

"Mm, you're so beautiful," Joe hummed, slipping on his pyjama bottoms.

"Joe," I blushed.

He washed his face before turning around and sitting on the bathroom counter and we talked for a bit while I laid in the bath. Joe kept teasing me about being jealous of him and Deana, even though he states that she's too old for him, and he has me anyway.

"I didn't think I was being that obvious," I shrugged.

"You weren't. I could just tell," He smiled, giving me a small kiss as I held the towel around my body as I got out of the bath.

"Hm, I love you," I breathed, leaning against him.

"I love you too, Minxie."

°

a/n: hi IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK ME LITERALLY FOREVER AND IT ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD AT ALL. IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND ALSO BEEN SUPER BUSY AND TIRED. Thank you for being so patient and continuing to read. Hope you liked it!. Love you all loads! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.
19K 161 12
This is basically a smut book with a storyline that has a big part in the book. New book that doesn't have smut called 'Shhhhhh (Zalfie Fanfiction)'
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...
28.1K 416 24
A wattpad user who loves Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe on YouTube). This is a collection of Joe Sugg Imagines and FanFictions. Some of these Imagines deal w...