For Eternity #Book 2

By Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... More

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

24. Last Waltz

1.3K 25 7
By Ann-jey

Davina's POV:

I turned around to see Lucien cursing under his breath, giving me a quick glance. "Get ready, sweetheart, we are going to kick some asses in a few seconds from now."

The door opened wide and there stood two vampires, Strix I guess, who by the moment both of them saw us, they opened wide their eyes, even more surprised when they noticed me in the room. How is it possible the oldest coven in the supernatural history to not notice two intruders walking in the building? Or perhaps, they already knew.

Lucien instantly tackled the guy near him, leaving me to take care of the other one. I quickly grabbed the other man and tossed him on the wall, but in mere seconds he was standing again, ready to attack me this time. Well what did I expect? It clearly wasn't going to be an easy fight.

The vampire grabbed my neck and tightened his grip around it, while I was trying to inhale air in my lungs. I wrapped my fingers around his wrists and the next second I was lifted up, as the guy pinned me on the made of concrete wall. I tried to kick him in order to free myself from his grip, failing miserably. Even though I somehow managed to do the same to him, as I wrapped my hands around his big neck. He immediately released me from his grip and I fell down, finally breathing again.

But while I was trying to catch my breath, the vampire seemed to find the opportunity to attack on me again when suddenly a pair of large hands snapped the man's neck, his body collapsing on the ground. I raised my head to see Lucien stretching out his hand at me, offering me his help. I hesitantly grabbed it and he lifted me up with an incredible force; he was almost as strong as the Mikealsons.

"Thanks." I panted, "But why? You had the chance to escape."

"Ah, I know there is so much more out there for you to see love, and you definitely are eager to find out. Besides, I may find amusing your stubborness."

I smiled. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all.

"Now come, those bloody Strix will soon find out what a mess we caused, we have to get out of here now." he urged and stormed out of the room but as I followed him outside, I suddenly halted.

"No, I can't leave, Kol is still here!" I said aloud, more like reminding it to myself.

Lucien stopped and looked at me impatiently, "Oh hurry up love, don't worry about him he can deal with them perfectly fine."

"No. No, I'm not leaving without him."

He sighed defeated, "Then do whatever you want, sweetheart. I know I will see you again somewhere, so take care."

And off he went.

I turned around and took a big breath. Abruptly, something like an alarm started echoing throughout the corridors, almost a disturbing sound. Each minute it passed, it was annoying my ears more and more, not allowing me to concentrate on finding Kol. I found myself standing in front of a big metal door, which turned out to be locked from the inside. Just like the next door, and so on, and so on. What was going on? Did they find out Lucien escaped? What did they want from him anyway?

"Kol?" I called, but there was no response. Not that I could hear anything though, since the stupid alarm wouldn't stop ringing frantically any time soon. "Kol!"

"Davina?"

I turned around immediately at the sound of my name. But who I saw wasn't the person I was expecting to see, especially in this place.

"Marcel?"

Marcel approached me and pulled me in his arms, placing his chin at the top of my head. "What are you even doing here, D?"

"Marcel, Kol, I have to find Kol." I replied and looked at him, waiting impatiently for his answer.

"Listen Davina, don't worry about him I'm going to find him. You should go, it's not safe for you here."

"Why? Why are you here anyway?"

"I can't explain to you here. I promise we will talk later okay? For now, you just need to go."

I hesitated. I did not want to abandon Kol like this and I wasn't even sure if he was okay. The Strix were willing to protect one Mikealson and that would be Elijah; Kol and his sireline was a threat to them and if they had the chance to finish him off, they wouldn't hesitate.

"I can't. I am going to find him, whether you like it or not."

Marcel sighed, his eyes darting around, "I'm sorry D."

Before I could even react, Marcel had already snapped my neck, my consciousness fading away.

~ • ~

"Where...am I?" I groaned and placed my hand at the side of my head, sitting up.

I was at Marcel's place, lying on the couch in a flat position. He was twirling in his fingers a glass filled with bourbon as he was standing in front of the big window, lost in his thoughts.

"Why did you do that Marcel? I told you I had to stay and find Kol!"

Marcel automatically turned around to face me, sighing in defeat. "D, if you stayed in that place, you would be a goner. The Strix won't care about you trying to find Kol and since you are no use to them, then they would kill you in mere seconds. I know you'll hate me, but please understand."

I knew he was right at some point. What could I offer to Kol that moment anyway? Abandoning him though in that place wasn't something I really liked, but it seemed like the best option. Well, if I had one, owing to the fact Marcel snapped my neck in an instant without bothering to ask me first.

I turned my head and looked out of the window. Crap. For how long I was knocked out? Because it was already dark outside and I remember leaving from the Mikealsons' mansion while the sun was still up.

I shot on my feet and snatched my phone from the table. "Damn it! I have been sleeping all day! Have you spoken with him at least? Did he tell you what happened?" I bombarded him with questions but the only reply that I got was a nod; Marcel was pointing at something which was on the coffee table in front of me and when I looked down, I noticed a white thin paper placed next to a candle.

"No. When I left you here and returned back there, I found out he was already gone. But when I came to check on you, I saw this note on the coffee table. I guess it's meant for you to read it."

I was confused. So he did managed to get out? And why did he just leave a message? Without having second thoughts, I took the small paper in my hand and opened it; the first thing I noticed it was the same handwriting I knew very well. Kol's handwriting.

What about me and you meet in the mansion when you wake up? I promise I'll save a last waltz just for you, Davina Claire.

P.S. I would love to see you in this little black dress I left next to you.

I couldn't hide the grin which slowly crept across my face. And after all this, he still was in a mood for a dance? I shove the tiny paper in my pocket and looked at the couch I was lying on a few minutes ago only to notice a beautiful black dress placed carefully on the back of the couch. I took it gently in my arms and with a chuckle on my face, I walked toward the exit but Marcel's voice stopped me on my tracks.

"Have fun, D."

Without looking back, I smiled. I will Marcel. I will.

"Oh and Marcel?"

He turned around.

"You still owe me explanations of why you were there."

~ • ~

I looked around. I couldn't believe it. Perhaps, it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. The flames of the thousand candles, which were placed everywhere in the mansion, were illuminating the room and had changed the whole atmosphere into a cozy and romantic one. A bewildering scent tickled my nose and if I could guess right, it was vanilla. Or coconut. I didn't know. But whatever it was, it made the whole place much more welcoming than it usually was.

Red roses were scattered everywhere across the ground, decorating it wonderfully. I couldn't believe he had done all this by himself. But while I was staring at the beautiful decoration, I noticed with the corner of my eye Kol in a black shirt, standing a few meters away with a small cocky smirk on his face.

"Thank god you showed up. I wouldn't really like it if you set me up."

I slowly approached him with a grin, "Why wouldn't I? Kol, this is beautiful." I replied, looking around once again.

He placed his fingers on my chin, forcing me to turn my attention to him. "You know you look stunning tonight darling, don't you?"

I shook my head, giving him a worrying glance. "Kol what happened back there? How did--"

"Shh don't say anything. Don't ask anything. I just want to enjoy this night with you. I even managed to persuade my siblings to leave us alone tonight, without any interruptions. We will talk an other day about it, okay?"

"But why all of a sudden-"

"Darling, how can I make you shut your mouth?" he grinned and I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking down.

"I've got an idea." I said and stood on my tip toes, as I leaned forward for a kiss.

Well, I guess we could talk another time about it.

Kol pulled away and I already felt disappointed to end our kiss, but the sudden sound of the music made me smile. A dance. It had been so long since the last time we danced together. As the slow song started, Kol approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist, the small space between us vanishing in brief seconds.

"I told you I would save a last dance for you, didn't I?"

I smiled. There were no words really to speak here. We just rested our head on each other's, as we slowly started dancing in the big room, my eyelids shutting closed.

It was love at first sight
I couldn't bear it one more night
Without you

I opened my eyes and raised my head. His gaze met mine and a playful spark appeared in his dark eyes. I felt my heart beating faster as the minutes passed by, never taking his piercing eyes off of me. I felt a weird but bearable pain in the pit of my stomach as he gripped his arms around my tiny waist, electricity coursing through my body. He could make me feel everything by one simple touch, finding myself in an endless trance each time.

Heaven only knows how much I love you
Heaven only knows how much I care
And even if the sky fell from above you
You know that I'll always be there
For you

"They didn't hurt you, did they?" I asked suddenly, breaking the peaceful silence.

He chuckled as he brought his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb across its surface. "Even if they wanted, they couldn't. They don't have the white oak stake, remember?"

I nodded as I bit my under lip. "I'm sorry I left you there like that Kol. I didn't--"

"I know. Marcel got you out of there by force, didn't he?"

I nodded. Kol placed his hand behind my head and pulled me closer, wrapping me into a hug. He seemed awfully quite since I came here, like something was troubling him. I did not ask him though, since I already knew what he was going to say. He would just grin and try to make a joke out of it, like he usually did. Eventually, avoiding to give me a straight answer.

"You know that I would do anything for you, right?" I suddenly asked, catching him off guard.

"I know, Davina Claire. You are the only person that really cared for me in centuries."

Yet, here was hesitation in his voice.

Could have something happened in there? Could have Aya or that guy Tristan talked to him?

He placed both of his hands on my cheeks, rubbing his thumbs on them in the process. "Sometimes I just wish I could take you away from this place and never come back."

"Did Aya say something to you?" I finally asked, not being able to keep it anymore in my mind.

He shook instantly his head, "No darling. I was just thinking about that the last few days."

You keep hiding something, Kol. I know you are lying. I thought, eventually giving up on trying to make him tell the truth.

He suddenly smirked and leaned in for a kiss, his lips finally meeting mine. His long arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up; I smiled at the way he was grinning all the time and giving me flirty winks. He even started to whisper things to my ear that made me laugh or even blush, as his hot breath tickled my neck.

In no time, he had carried me all the way upstairs and in his bedroom, as my feet finally touched the ground. Watching his darkened eyes and his messy hair made me want him more than ever and I started unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it on the floor.

Our lips broke apart and both of us gasped for air frantically, as he suddenly pinned me on the bed and kissed the life out of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo dear readers!

So yupp if you noticed guys, there is a new cover of my second book and is made by the awesome XxIAmSherlockxX !!! She is truly amazing, isn't she? She is a writer too, you should go check her own books too! Not to mention she is part of the Kolvina family ;). Click on her username right above and you'll go straight to her profile! ❤ She likes writing about fan fiction too, so if you like Peter Pan you should definitely check the "Take me Away" or if you are more into witches and stuff, go read "Killer Queen" etc.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I kind of liked this chapter. I hope you did too! I have already something in my mind about what's going to follow and how the story will end, so hold on there people, you will never know if there is going to be a happy ending or not in this Kolvina fanfic!

I also know when this story comes to an end, I'll have to edit it so freaking hard. XD

Til the next time, many many kisses to you all!!!❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 255 30
"Kol, Stop!", I cried while he continued to tickle me. "Please! I can't breath!" I struggled for him to stop. "But Love, your this thing called a...
732K 14.3K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
91.4K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
9.7K 316 31
Sequel to The Mikaelson's witch. Davina and Kol reunited after four years at the New Orleans reunion party to celebrate The Vampire, Werewolves, and...