Dolan Twin Imagines

By -parkfloordolan-

I have this thing for guys with jimmy neutron hair and crimson chins More

Date, maybe? | g.b.d
Side Chick? | 1
Side Chick? | 2
Side Chick? | 3
Fights|E|
News=Family Argument|E.D|
Scars|G.D|
Daddy?|E.D|
Daddy?|G.D|
He Makes Fun Of You-Both-
New Years|G.D+E.D|
Nothing|G.D|pt.1
Period~Both~
Nothing|G.D|pt.2
How you meet|both|
Nightmares|G.D|
Nightmares|E.D|
Prom|G.D|
❤️Drunk Texting|Both|❤️
Imagine For Sara
❤️He Cheats|G.D|pt.1❤️
DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANNA CRY|E.D|
The Morning After|Both|
THANK YOU!!!❤️
Change
Valentines Day|Both|
Texting |E.D|
Texting |G.D|
Texting 2|E.D|
Texting 2|G.D|
Imagine for xxxsimplyaflowerxxx❤️
Imagine for Carly❤️
IM SO SORRY❤️
Texting 3|G.D|
Texting 3|E.D|
He Hits You|G.D
He Hits You pt.2|G.D
Tour -Both-
Okay?!
FIRST DT IMAGINE I EVER WROTE|E.D|
Road Trip/Jealous|G.D
He thinks You cheated|E.D
OMG
Road Trip/Jealous pt.2|G.D
4k?!
-.-
Beach Day Pt.1|E.D
DOUCHE|G.D
Questions?!
GRAYSONS GIRLFRIEND?!?!
So..
Prefrence #1
Fighter|E.D&G.D| pt.1
Fighter|E.D&G.D| pt.2
I LOVE YOU
PEEPS
Meredick Bitchelson
Beach Day pt.2|E.D
I <3 you!/Promo
Nope|G.D
Side Chick pt.4|E.D
DamnDolan
-Midnight Thoughts|Both|-
Nothing|G.D pt.3
Baby Talk|G.D
Prefrence #2
DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO CRY|E.D| 'Eths Words'
Prefrence #3
REQUESTS
Daddy?!||E.D pt.2
Imagine For Alex
Imagine For Mady
Imagine For Julia
Imagine For Veronica
New Chapter
Gray Stands Up For You||G
Texting 4|G.D
Texting 4| E.D
Emkay
Group chat| e & g
Group Chat pt.2|| e & g
Group Chat 3 || e & g
Group Chat 4 || e & g
♢Alright || g.b.d♢
Group Chat 5 || e & g
Group Chat 6 || e & g

Imagine For Kennady

1.8K 32 6
By -parkfloordolan-

PrincessDolan

Babysitting Nylah(2) and Jacob(6)

Kennedy's Pov
I woke up to the sweet sounds of my phone Alarm at 5am, oh delightful. I hit snooze and unplugged my phone from the charger. I turned into my back and started checking Instagram, Twitter, etc.

When I finally decided to drag my tired ass out off bed I remembered why I woke up this early. I get to babysit! But I'm really tired. Anyway.

I walked quietly down the stairs and made my way to the bathroom. Gotta zayn for this part😜✌🏼️....

I honestly have NO clue WHY I woke up THIS early. I don't have to babysit until 8. Oh well, I went out to the kitchen and looked around. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

'Should I eat breakfast right now? I mean I'm not that hungry. Imma wait.' Back upstairs we go!

I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone again. I KNOW Grayson's not gonna be up this early, but, we can always try, right?

I dialed his number and put the phone up to my ear;

"Hello?." He asked in a very tired voice.

"Babe! I need you to come babysit with me!" I said.

"Um, what?" He sounded confused.

"Babysit, like help me watch some kids!?"

"Oh sure!" He said holding out the 'u'.

"Okay!"

"Let me get in the shower then I'll be over I guess."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and started dancing around. I loved babysitting and I loved Grayson. And having both at the same time.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

Then I realized, I am not even close to being ready...

I reluctantly got up and made my way towards the closet. I picked out some cute but comfy clothes. I put them on and looked in my mirror. Not bad.

I looked at my hair. "Ew" I whispered. It was all tangled and knotted from sleeping with it down. I'm kind of a wild sleeper...

Walking out to the bathroom was a difficult task. It was really cold out there. And also when I get to my destination I have to do something that involves effort.

I brushed my hair and threw it into a messy bun. I then proceeded to wait for Grayson to get here.

About 20 minutes of stalking Sammy Wilkinson later, Gray rung the doorbell. I quickly got up and walked to my door.

"Hey babe!" I said opening the door.

"Heyo!" He smiled.

"Okay so Nylah and Jacob will be here in a a few hours."

"HOURS?" His eyes got wide.

"Yeah." I shook my head smirking.

"I could have used that sleep Kennady." He shook his head. I giggled.

"Sorry?"

"I bet you are." He chuckled.

"Anyway what do you want to do until they get here?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Uh, watch a movie. I guess." Sounds convincing.

"Okay." I patted the seat next to me and turned the TV on with the remote.

-2 Hours Later-

We were in the middle of a comedy movie we had just started because we finished the other one. It was DAYM funny.

The doorbell rang to I shot up and ran to the door. I looked through the peephole. It was Nylah and Jacob!

I quickly unlocked the door and swing it open bending down to give Y hem hugs and kisses. They were so cute!

There mother handed me the diaper bag and told me a few things to do.

"Make sure they take naps!" She talked walking to her car.

"OK."

I grabbed their hand and walked them inside. Gray smiled.

"Oh god there adorable!" Grayson laughed.

"Haha come on guys. Do you wanna watch TV or play a game?"

The only one who could really give me a full response was Jacob,

"Yeah I wanna play on the tabbie!" He said smiling.

"The what?"

"Tabbie!" He pointed to my phone. Oh he means tablet. Okay.

"Sure..." I said handing him my phone before unlocking it. He knows how to get to YouTube and everything. Please lord let my phone be safe in the hands of this crazy 6 year old.

"So Nylah, do you wanna play dolls or do something fun?" I asked kneeling down.

"Dollies!" She yelled happily.

"Okay. Let me get them." I went over to the kitchen were I put the diaper bag. I swear I was out there for a second and all I hear is.

"BANG" and a baby crying. I drop everything and run out to the living room.

I go out to see Grayson rocking Nylah. She was calming down. I smiled. He smiled back.

Now I actually got to go out and get the dolls this time.

When I gr out there I dropped them on the floor. Nylah and.....Grayson ran over. Okay I guess Gray likes Barbies.

"Blue one!" Nylah screams pointing to the Barbie with a blue dress. Gray hands it to her. I had an idea.

"Gray I'll be back." I said standing up  and walking over to where Jacob was.

"Jacob do you Amanda play a video game with Grayson?" I asked. He looked up smiling.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!" He hopped up and started jumping. I've never seen a kid more excited for wifi.

"Gray do you wanna play a video game with Jacob?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I do!" He said standing up.

"Okay Yalls have fun. Gray you know where the Xbox is right?"

"Yeha don't worry about me."

Okay... I walked back over to Nylah and sat down. I can't really talk to her yet. But, she was still freaking ADORABLE.

It was cute, I could here the boys shouting at each other to get out of the way. They were playing Mario kart. It was adorable.

When it finally came time I had to tell everyone it's time to lay down. I put a movie on in my room and layer Nylah and Jacob down. They seemed tired.

Grayson and I walked out to the living room. About 5 minutes later we walked into check in on them. They were asleep. They looked so cute. I hugged Gray.

"I can't wait to be a Dad one day." He stated.

"I can't wait to be a Mom." I smiled.
{}

1,053 words. Not bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
344K 5.4K 110
i wanted to write some so i did. i also put them in a book. [unedited] [completed]
24.1K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.