What You're Missing (Ross lyn...

By Sushi-Brain

A wonderful girl with scars. An old book that holds many secrets. One page, and one person may change her li... More

What You're Missing (a Ross Lynch Fanfic)
chapter 1: its not that easy
chapter 2 - i hope they're friendly
chapter 3 - surprise!
Chapter 4- Care For a Walk?
Chapter 5 - I Love coincidences
Chapter 6 - It Isn't Gonna Take Long
chapter 7 - trusted
Chapter 8 - Confessions
Chapter 9 - Awkward
Chapter 10- love struck
Chapter 11 - "cofortable-me-not" PART 1
A/N
chapter 12 - "comfortable-me-not" PART 2
Chapter 13 - The smart ass, skips classes
chapter 14 - "you're so hot."
Chapter 15 - Kiss Attepts
Chapter 16 - Wound Stitches
Chapter 17 - Humiliation
chapter 18 - His Touch
Chapter 19 - Fixing
Chapter 20- Feelings Eruption
Chapter 21 - Birthday
Chapter 22 - Netflix And Kiss
Chapter 23 - Adorable Fool
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 24 - 'Is Perfect'
Chapter 25 - Curves
chapter 26 - Feels Good
chapter 27 - Best Friends Talk
Chapter 28 - Eager Much
chapter 29 - Encouragement and Lovingly
Chapter 30 - oh god
BONUS CHAPTER

Epilogue

437 28 33
By Sushi-Brain

Ross's P.O.V.

*two weeks later*

I sat with Hailey down on the bed as she made sure she had all her belongings packed.

"All set? "

"Yeah, I just have to bring the diary, which is in your car, since i left it yesterday on our way back from the beach," she replied sitting by my side on her bed.

She rested her head on my shoulder, making me hug her from the side, rubbing her cheek to make her calm down. She's been stressing this whole week, not sleeping well. Everynight, she'd wake up in the middle of the night, finding her self away from me to bring herself closer and rest her head on my chest listening to my heart beat.

I'd melt into the touch although I'd be half asleep, half awake. She does the cutest, strangest things ever.

"Hey, remember yesterday how we tricked Rocky about four times in a row?" She mentioned making me giggle.

"Yeah, like the one where he was showering to get the sand off in the public beach, and we poured shampoo on his head."

"Then he caught us, and we had to flee the showers which were in the back of the row," she paused removing her head to look at me, "he opened the water on us, making us shriek, but then you grabbed my waist and kissed me, not bothering about the pouring water above our heads."

I nodded smiling, leaning in to let my forehead touch hers. She captured my lips in hers, giving me passionate kiss.

One where my body tingled on itself.

Our lips moved in sync, as I pulled her closer to me to hold her waist. "Sweet damn," I mumbled making her chuckle.

We pulled away, our lips curved into a huge smile. "You were wearing that hot bandeau bikini, " I bit my lip, making her blush madly, "but it took me forever to convince you, snowy."

"I wasn't feeling that comfortable, " she giggled, " the bandeau was way too attractive, like 'they' are not small, or even medium sized."

I liked my lips nodding in agreement. "They're sexy sized."

She softly nudged my shoulder making me chuckle. "Stop," she whined smiling, covering her chest with her hands.

"No baby," I chuckled, grabbing her hands away from her body, "don't hide it from me. You're way too beautiful."

She looked at me deep in the eyes as I pulled her hands up to my lips, pecking it softly. I kissed down her arm, travelling to her freckled shoulder.

She held my neck as I pulled her on my lap, making love bites on her shoulder skin. As I could tell she was lost, her eyes shut and her hands twirling between my hair.

I kissed her jawline earning a little breath to escape from her plump lips.

She manages to drive me crazy when I try to do the same.

Her long hair was pulled to the side a I seized her neck in my hand softly, planting kisses on her sweet spot.

Her back shot up as I felt her bottom lip go in between her teeth. I started giving her a love bite, ducking on her skin as my left hand rubbed the other side of her neck.

My right hand made its way down her tank top, rubbing soft circles on her baby smooth skin.

I tried to slowly go upwards, reaching the hem of her bra.

Hot damn.

My mind got dizzy with excitement as I realised how a kiss on her petite hands led to giving her a hidden hickey.

"You're so beautiful, Hailey, " I mumbled on her neck as my hand started creeping underneath her bra, "so damn beautiful. "

Her mouth let out a heart throbbing moan as I rubbed her breast softly.

"Ross," she breathed playing with my hair, "I love you."

'Let's keep in touch
It's not gonna be in vain
I may not feel your lips
I know life's gonna be plain

But if we could break rules
Then love will break distance
I will soon have your kisses
If not, I'd rather zap out if existence'

I listened to how rhythmically she tells me what's deep inside her, my heart swelling with every sentence.

I pulled away from her neck, removing my hand from under her shirt as her eyes were still closed.

I gave her one last peck on the lips as she kissed back, opening her eyes.

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, done and seen.

"I'm gonna miss you, bestie. "

"I'm gonna miss you too, love," she replied bringing her arms out to hug me.

I held her close, taking in her presence, and how right this felt.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, As I knew it was Charlotte calling.

"Hey Char," i said through the phone, hugging Hailey as i felt her eyes tear.

"Hey, I'm on my way to LAX. you guys still at home?" she said making my heart hurt a bit.

It's moving way too fast.

i cleared my throat, massaging Hailey's head through her hair, "Yeah, we just need, you know, some time to get through this."

Hailey's tears started making their way on my neck as she burried, "hey Charlotte, I'll call you back. "

We hung up as I held Hailey even closer to me, patting her shoulder.

"Is it time to leave?" She cried into my neck as I nodded.

I held her body standing up, as she straddled my waist. I got sown the stairs, seeing her parents sat on the counter stools, having a talk.

"Baby, you wanna give your parents a goodbye before we leave," I cooed as they looked at me sadly.

She nodded pulling away from my body to hug her parents tightly. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much." She cracked out between sniffs.

"Take good care of yourself, baby," her mother cracked a tear as she nodded.

"Don't cry mom," she wiped her tears away, as Mr. Eldon took his wife's body in his arms.

Damn. Hailey has a way with her parents. She's just so polite, it's mind blowing.

"Jason is waiting for you in his car. He'll be driving you to the airport," her father smiled sadly as she nodded again.

"I gotta go," she sniffed glancing at the watch. " I'm gonna miss you guys. Take care of mom for me, dad. Don't let her cry."

"Don't worry, taking her out tomorrow."

I smiled at them, hugging Hailey's waist from the side, to walk her to the door.

I took a glance at the suit case in my hand, smiling sadly. I'm gonna miss this girl so much, it hurts.

*****************

My lips pecked her head every so often as Jason drove. My hand held the inside of her thigh, as she rested her body next to me in the back seat.

"You know how I'm going to miss your touch on me," she whispered, playing with the rings on my finger.

"I know. I'd be suffering from the same thing," I said, before she rose her head up, to plant kisses down my neck.

"Your eyes. Your lips. Your body. Your everything. Don't know which is more beautiful. The soft hearted, icy blue one, or the adventurous, naughty sided brownish turquoise," I said, looking at each, giving both of them equal appreciation.

"I love you, Hailey. I'd wait for you for a century. " I confessed, making her lean in, to kiss up my jawline, down to my lips.

I kissed her back, moving one arm on her waist, as the other hand continued on rubbing her thighs.

"I love you too, Ross. And I'd wait forever." She mumbled, before her brother stopped by the gate of the airport.

She pulled her lips away, as I frowned, grumbling. "No, no, no," I protested, digging back in, to smash my lips on to her a wanting this moment to last forever.

But no.

She had to leave.

Annnnnd cut. I'll post the first chapter of the sequel. K? Lol love you guys.

Special thanks to

rallisonspenguins

R5_IS_LIFE_2412

MarialuvsRoss

juanis_r5

scalmarty

R5_Aj1

femkeR5

ross_is_my_life_r5

They all inspired and encouraged me sooo much.

Without you guys, I wouldn't have empowered my inner demon or let out my insecurities, or overpower my fantasy world and continued this fanfic.

The sequel is named 'Long Distance Hug' and ill post the prologue in five minutes.

Give me some questions to answerrrrrr.

Love,
S¤¤¤¤¤¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 14
Lisa is Ross's girlfriend and she is hiding something from Ross that he doesn't know and Ross is getting suspicious but Lisa can't find anyway to tel...
1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?
Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...
9.3K 446 31
A young girl was brought into a family's life for she didn't really say she had a true family. They took her in and became that one family that knew...