Captain Cold's Cold Love (Dis...

By Snartsass

Hey guys! This is my first story on wattpad so please cut me some slack. On this story is about a girl and sh... More

The day it changed
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story
hey!
Chapter 18
I'm sorry.

Chapter 7

4.9K 159 47
By Snartsass

*same day since the last chapter.*

I'm driving home after work when I got a text from Barry.

Meet me at S.T.A.R. Labs. I wanna talk to you about Snart. -B

*******

I got to S.T.A.R Labs and went into the main cortex where I saw Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry trying to figure out a way to transport the Metas, in case Snart doesn't show up.

I walked in. "Uh, hey guys."

Cisco didn't even bother look up, which I couldn't blame him since he had enough pressure on him at the moment, and said. "Hey."

Caitlin didn't say a word.

And Barry motioned with his hand to call me into his treadmill room.

I followed him and closed the door behind me.

Barry looked at me with a worried look. "So, did Snart figure out his answer, yet?"

"He said he did, but he didn't tell me what it was." I said sitting on the treadmill.

"Okay. Good." Barry said sitting next to me.

"Is that all?" I said, knowing there was something more, because Barry wouldn't have told me to come down here just for one question.

"No...are you and Snart dating or what?" He said with a disgust look.

"I would like to think so, but I Dont think so, not yet at least." I said smiling.

Barry still looking at me with disgust.

I look at Barry and seen his disgusted face.

I punched him."don't look at me like that! You cant control your feelings with Iris, its like that with me..."

"Just with a thief/killer/criminal right?" He said putting his hands in his lap.

"Exactly!" I stood up and saw Joe in the cortex. "I think Joes here to see you."

"Oh great, perfect timing for me to tell him I asked Snart for help." He said with sarcasm.

"He doesn't know?" I said opening the door.

"He's about to." He said walking behind me into the cortex.

"Hey, Viv. What're you doing here?" He said to me but than saw Barry and forgot that I was even in the same room."Barry! I've been trying to call you!"

"I know. I know. Listen, I talked to Snart." Barry said preparing himself from Joes yelling.

"Are you out of your mind? What do you mean you talked to Leonard Snart?!" Joe said raising his voice slowly.

"I asked him for help." Barry said trying to calm him down.

"Barry, how can you do something so stupid?" Joe yelled.

"Joe, I think Barry made a right decision.." I said stepping in.

"Great, now you too. Snart is a criminal! May I need to remind you two?!" Joe said now yelling at both of us.

"Atleast I'm not the one falling for the guy" Barry said looking at me.

Joe looked at Barry and than at me. "Please, tell me.. You and Snart are-"

"No! We're not!" I walked next to Barry with a fake smile. "Thanks a lot though, Barry."

"Okay, I'll deal with the whole you and Snart situation later." Joe said pointing at me. "But Barry why Snart?!"

"Because Joe, we've already tried everyone else!" Barry sighed. "Look you tried the CCPD. I tried Oliver. I even tried Ronnie and Dr. Stein, and the particle accelerator goes online in-"

"Sixteen hours" Cisco said finishing Barry's sentence.

"Sixteen hours! Joe, I'm not willing to let the Metas die and I'm not gonna let them escape either." Barry glanced at me. "Like it or not,Snart, with his cold gun is the only one that can stop them if Cisco's transportation does not hold."

"Than lucky for you, I figured what it is you get me." Leonard said walking in with his hands in his pockets.

Joe pointed his gun at Snart.

"Hello, detective, nice to see you again." Snart said looking at Joe.

Joe put his gun down and gave a fake smile.

Snart looked at Cisco and Caitlin. "Caitlin, Cisco."

Snart looked around the cortex. "I thought about your proposal." He looked at me up and down and looked away. "You want my help, this is what I want, my fingerprints, dental records, DNA, criminal records, family tree. Everything there is in this world concerning Leonard Snart....I want it destroyed. All of it. At CCPD, online, everywhere."

"The brass on this dude." He pointed at Leonard. "You really think we'll do that for you?"

"I'll do it. If its the only way fine." Barry said crossing his arms.

"You and me need to talk right now." He poked Barry's shoulder.

Barry and Joe went into another room.

Snart smirked at me.

I turned and walked out into the hall outside of the cortex,hoping Len would follow me, and as soon as I got out into the hall I felt two hands turn me around and I felt a warm pair of lips on mine pushing me against the wall. I kissed back and what felt like forever we finally pulled our lips apart.

"I didn't get to do what I wanted to do, at the diner." He said breathing in heavily against me.

I laughed."That place is not a diner, no matter what you say!"

He chuckled and kissed me putting his left hand on my lower waist.

I heard a door slam, coming from the cortex. "We better go...." I said putting my hand on his chest, pushing him away slowly.

We walk back into the cortex and saw Joe walking away angrily.

Barry whispered to Snart. "I'll get your records tonight."

"Great. See you all later than." Len winked at me and left.

Cisco saw Snart's wink and looked at me." I don't even wanna know."

***an hour later***

Me,Cisco, and Caitlin we're playing Cards and Joe was leaning against a wall,waiting for Barry to come back, when Lisa, Leonard,and Barry, in his Flash suit, walked in.

We all walked over to the middle of the cortex, so Lenny,Lisa, Barry we're standing across from us.

"Please tell me this is a joke." Caitlin said practically begging.

"Oh. You were right, Lenny. She is uptight." She said looking over at Lenny.

Leonard nodded his head in a 'I told you so' type of way.

"I am not uptight!" Caitlin said looking around at all of us, we all gave a disagreeing look at Caitlin."you can't call me uptight."

"Look, guys...we're gonna need there help if we're gonna pull this off" Barry said trying to convince everyone.

"Why are you wearing your mask? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin said.

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. And that includes my sister." Snart added in.

"Jerk." Lisa Called Snart.

"Train wreck." Snart said back.

Snart saw Joes unapproving look on his face."don't, look so surprised detective, I am a man of my word."

"Yeah you better be. Or I'll make sure you'll be on that damn plane too." Joe distastefully.

We all walked away from the group. Barry went to talk with Joe, Caitlin sat at a computer, Cisco and Lisa we're talking, and Leonard came up to me.

"So...when we're you gonna tell me you knew the Flash too?" He said with a serious face.

"You never asked?" I said playfully.

"Touché." He said smirking.

I heard Caitlin."You kissed her?!" She shouted at Cisco.

"Under duress. Calm down." Cisco said waving his hand at her.

"Don't worry, Caitlin I had the same reaction when I found out." Snart said stepping in.

Lisa looked at Cisco than at me. "Well at least you're not the only one kissing a criminal."

Cisco and Caitlin looked at me and said in synched."You've been kissing Snart?!"

I gave an awkward smile and walked next to Barry.

"Cisco, did you figure out how to successfully transport the Metas?" Barry said leaning next to Cisco's computer.

"I did, actually. And its pretty dope." Cisco said smiling.

We all walked down to the S.T.A.R. Labs garage and saw a 18 wheeler.

Snart climbed inside it and was looking around.

"This is cool. Where'd you get  this?" I heard Joe asked from the side of the truck.

"My uncle owns it. His company hauls frozen food cross-country." Cisco said coming towards the back and slapped the truck. "Okay, so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchairs power source to create an energy damper."

"English, Cisco" I said sitting inside the back of the truck while Snart was squadding next to me.

"Basically the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power its creating a transient pulse, strong enough to disrupt the metahumans' powers." Cisco explained. "So we can get them to the airport and on the plane without them getting fresh on us."

Cisco looked around. "Technically we need someone with a class A Commercial Driver's License to drive this though."

" I can drive it." Lisa said.

Everyone looked at her with a surprising look.

"What? I have a Class A CDL." Lisa explained.

"You do?" Caitlin said surprisingly.

"We can't all be doctors." Lisa said to Caitlin.

I looked up at Snart, he was already looking at me, so I decided to look away.

"Alright, well let's do this. Planes gonna be here in two hours" Barry said and they all headed upstairs.

Snart jumped down from the truck and held my hand when I jumped off.

He was stilling holding my hand when I got down and was leaning in to kiss me, when I heard Cisco's voice. "This has gross written all of it." He said waving his pen at us and walked away.

"We better go and help than."  I said, still holding Lenny's hand and dragged him upstairs.

*************

After we loaded the Metas on to the rig Barry said. "Okay, Cisco you're going with Lisa to maintain the Metas on the truck." Lisa winked at Cisco." Caitlin you're going with Joe in the car." Barry looked at me and Leonard. "You two get to ride together I guess."

Lenny smirked and got on his motorcycle, I got on behind him.

"Alright, I'll make sure the roads are clear. Do not stop for anything." Barry said over his intercom.

"Let's move out." Lenny said buckling up his helmet." After you." He said to Barry.

We were driving through central city, it was a pretty nice ride, despite the fact of 5 very dangerous criminals in a big truck.

"Aye we got traffic up ahead."Leonard said to Barry on the intercom.

"I'm on it." I saw a red streak flash by me.

"How's our cargo doing?" Leonard asked Cisco over the intercom.

"All quiet so far." Cisco answered.

*********

We got to Ferris air, Leonard waited for me to get off so he can put the kickstand on his bike.

"Ferris Air? I thought this place got shut down."Snart said walking next to Barry.

" it did. One of their pilots disappeared." Looking in the sky.

"So where's the plane?" Joe said walking up to them.

"Should be here any minute." Barry said.

All of us were looking for the plane in the sky, except for Cisco and Lisa who were keeping watch on the Metas.

Its been 10 minutes since we arrived there. I leaned on Lenny's bike next to him.

"Your  A.R.G.U.S. friends aren't very prompt." Leonard said crossing his arms. "Maybe that's why they've never been able to catch me."

"Oh. There it is." Caitlin pointed at the plane in the sky.

We all looked into the sky, when Cisco came running out of the Truck. "Guys! Guys,we have a problem. The dampers fluctuating. The rigs losing power. I Dont know why."

"Well, can you do something about it." I said rushing towards him.

"I'm trying!" He said tapping things on his I pad, to try and control the The energy in the rig.

I could've sworn I saw Lenny smiling.

We heard a loud bang coming from the plane in the sky and it burst into flames crashing into the fields.

"Mardon!" Joe yelled.

The rigs doors burst open.

"Trips cancelled!" Mardon yelled with the rest of the Metas at his side.

"Take your last breath!" Nimbus yelled before turning into green mist.

We all dodged for cover. Leonard went behind his motorcycle and me,Joe,Cisco, and Caitlin all went behind the car while Barry tried to get Nimbus way.

Caitlin's eyes had red in them and started attacking Cisco saying. "You killed Ronnie! You locked up him out!" I tried to pull Her off but she threw me back and I saw Barry on the ground, than I saw Snart freeze a Metas faces.

"How about we call tonight a tie?" He said pointing his cold gun at the other metas.

One of the metas started to make there eyes go red when Lisa put her gold  gun to his head. "I'd power down, if you don't want me to melt your face."

They're eyes went back to normal.

"Let's all go our separate ways." Snart said pulling his gun away.
"My name is Leonard Snart."

"I know who you are." Mardon said spat.

"Always pleased to meet a fan."  Snart said sarcastically. "Just remember who it was made sure you didn't get thrown on that plane bound for nowhere."

"You're letting us go?" Mardon asked.

Leonard didn't say anything.

"Why'd you shoot that guys?" Mardon said pointing to the meta with the frozen face.

"He owed me money." Snart smiled.

It was quiet for a while when Mardon said."What? You want a thank you?"

"Who doesn't like a thank you?" Snart said.

"Thank you....." The other meta said.

"You're very welcomed." Snart said turning away.

All the other Metas left without saying a word.

Snart walked up to me and squadded. "I'm sorry, it happened like this. Maybe another time?" He said smirking.

I was so angry with him for betraying us. I had tears in my eyes and spat on his boot.

He didn't say anything.

He walked over to Barry, said something but I couldn't hear, than him Lisa rode away on his motor cycle, while Cisco ran to Barry to help him.

This knew my longest chapter, yet so hope you like :) good or bad comments, both matter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 462 20
When Barry Allen returned from the speedforce, a lot had changed..... His feelings for Iris were still there , but not like before.. and when Iris t...
341K 12K 30
This story is about a popular guy Martin of Global High school. He is the best football player of his school and so a captain of his team. He is hea...
17.5K 332 22
soooo this is my first writing on wattpad! i hope its good! i might not be able to update frequently due to school, so please hang in and understand...
15.7K 530 48
Your name is Y/N. You are one of the fastest people alive. Or at least that is not how it started. You were just meant to live a normal life. For i...