Harry Potter and the Year of...

By TravelThroughTime

Harry, Hermione and Ron are going to Hogwarts for their 7th year. During the year Harry gets close to people... More

Harry Potter and the Year of Surprises by erinpotter
Surprise Number 1
Diagon Alley
Ginny
Three more Surprises (and Fred and George's)
The Kiss
Harry and Ron's agreement
The Talks
Trouble at the Station
First Night Surprise
Getting Ready
The Head Boy and Girl
The Ball
The New Quarters
The Hideaway
The Bet
What Ginny Found
Ginny's Surprise
A Surprise for Erin
The Bets part two
Harry's Glow
Dumbledore's Surprise
The Invisible Surprise
Stealing From Severus
Talking with the Big Guy
Catching Up
Just Five Hours
The Lockets
Building Up To It
A Great Match
You Are Harry Potter
Hermione's Rebellious Streak
The Party - part one
The Party - part two
A Million Galleons?
Three Mini Tests
Athletic Ability
More Athletic Ability
Aurors
Baby Talk
Christmas Is Coming
A Rather Eventful Morning
Okay, I'll give you ten minutes
Just Thinking
Names
The Meeting
The Fallout
The Death Eaters
Weasley? Why do I know that name?
Snape?
Christmas
Malfoy's Fan Club
April Fool's Day
Letters From Above
Change It's Name
The Last Match
Monday
Teusday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Erroneous-Identity
Draco's First Night
Auror Forms
Hogsmeade
The Dark Mark
Dead
A Father's Plea
Telling The Story
Getting Packed
They Dissapeared
Number One
Into College

Girls Are Still Better

469 10 0
By TravelThroughTime

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny made their way to their tower after a tiresome day. They went in and settled themselves on the sofas. Hermione almost fell asleep on Ron's shoulder before jumping up and announcing that they would all need showers before they went to dinner, they were all sweaty and dirty. They all nodded and Hermione told them to be down in an hour’s time for dinner.

They were all very sleepy, except Ginny, whose adrenaline was still pumping, and also, she wouldn’t let herself rest because of the award Erin was going to get for them. She followed Harry up until she got to her room. She giggled.

‘Harry…guess what?’

‘What?’ he smiled.

‘You stink.’ she grinned and ran into her room and locked it. Harry tried to get in but he couldn’t be bothered fighting at the minute. He’d be more awake after a refreshing shower. He walked up to his own room and undressed before going into his bathroom and locking the door. He didn’t know why he did it. Habit, probably.

He got into the shower, which was quite cold. He turned the heat up and it started to steam up. He stood in it for a few minutes just relaxing. He never took baths to relax. Always a shower. He thought that taking a bath was rather disgusting because you were lying in your own dirt, really.

Harry was so relaxed that he didn’t notice someone slipping into his bathroom. That person walked slowly and silently to his shower door and opened it quietly. Harry was standing with his face under the shower head with his eyes closed. The person poked him viciously in the side. Harry screamed.

‘Ah! Holy shit! Ginny! You scared the crap out of me! Oh my God! I'm naked, get out!’

Ginny laughed. ‘Actually, I planned on doing the exact opposite.’ she gave him her cheeky/sexy smile. How could Harry resist. 

‘Well, if you have to. Are you sure you can't use your own?’ he joked.

‘Yeah I'm sure. Do you think I'm here because I want to be? No, I'm afraid my shower just wont work.’ she teased. 

‘How did you get in?’ Harry realised he had locked the door.

‘Alohomora, works every time!’ she smiled.

She dropped the towel she was wearing and Harry’s eyes popped out of his head for a moment. She pulled her hair out of the bobble and stepped into the shower beside Harry. 

‘Need me to do your back?’ she asked, soothingly.

Harry turned around and let her give him a relaxing massage. She rubbed his shoulders, his neck and all down his back. Harry turned around to return the favour. It’s a give and take relationship, he told himself. That was the best way.

He really loved Ginny and someday, he knew he’d marry her. He really wished that the whole business with Voldemort would hurry up and get over with because he didn’t want Ginny living in fear for years to come. 

‘Harry?’ she mumbled.

‘Mmmm?’ 

‘Do you love me?’

‘Course I do.’

‘Just checking.’

Harry laughed and wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders. She leaned her head back onto his chest. Harry felt extremely guilty for dragging her into his dealings with Voldemort.

‘Ginny, I'm sorry.’

‘What for?’ she said, not moving.

‘For Voldemort being a bastard. For bringing you into it, for the danger.’

‘I've already told you, Harry. It turns me on.’ she laughed. 

Harry was so glad she was able to laugh about it. She told him once, that there was no point being upset about it. He can't change it so why sulk over it. Sometimes he couldn’t help it, but he could try.

‘How much?’ he asked.

‘Loads.’

‘Really?’

‘Uh huh.’

Harry grinned and washed her back.

When they were both out and washed and dried Harry decided that it was a long time since their first time. He smiled at Ginny, who had once again, insisted on putting on his quidditch shirt. 

‘Think I'm dangerous, then?’ he said, lying on the bed in only his boxers.

‘A little, you know. Average.’

‘Hmm. I think I'm a bit more than average.’

‘Really? Well then, I’ll have to look that one up. Haven’t heard of you ever being dangerous. Harry?’

‘Yeah?’

‘You know danger turns me on. What about you?’

‘Huh?’

‘What turns you on?’

‘Well, I don’t know. You?’

‘Yeah, obviously! But in general, what things do you look for?’

Harry thought for a minute and said. ‘Sense of humour.’

‘And?’

‘Big boobs.’ Harry joked.

‘They better not! I'm totally flat!’ she moaned.

‘No your not!’

‘Yes I am!’ she tried to stick her breasts out a little. ‘Look!’

‘I am, and your not! But I really think you should come over here, just so that I can check.’

‘You think so?’

‘Yeah, I need a good feel, just to make sure.’

‘Yeah, well. I do need a second opinion.’ Ginny walked seductively over to him and sat on his knee, facing him.’ 

Harry looked at her. ‘They look pretty good to me, but maybe I need a better look.’

‘Yeah.’ Ginny said. ‘Pulling Harry’s top off her. She was totally naked. 

Harry grinned as she pushed him onto his bed.

*

About twenty minutes after arranged, Harry and Ginny rushed downstairs, dressed and ready for dinner. Hermione was sitting on one of the sofas; Ron was lying with his head on her lap, sleeping. She was stroking his hair, smiling to herself. 

‘What are you so happy about?’ Ginny asked.

‘Oh nothing. You two finally ready? I've been waiting ages!’

‘Yeah. Waken sleeping beauty there because I'm starving!’ Harry said.

Hermione leaned down and kissed Ron's lips. Ginny and Harry made retching noises. 

Hermione snapped. ‘I don’t know why you are doing that, especially with what you two were almost definitely doing up there!’

They both grinned and Harry grabbed a pillow and launched it and Ron. It hit him smack on the face and he got up like a lightening bolt.

‘What? Who’s that?’ he pulled out his wand.

‘Sssh Ron. It’s just Harry. Come on, we’re going for dinner.’ she soothed.

He put away his wand and tried to fix himself up before going to the great hall. 

Ten minutes later, the four were sitting at the Gryffindor table eating pork chops and mashed potatoes. Harry made a comment on the award that they were supposed to be getting the next day.

‘Ooh! I really hope it’s a book about becoming an auror! That would be so interesting!’

Ron snorted. ‘I think I’ll be impressed whatever it is because when she told us earlier I thought it was extra chocolate – and I was ecstatic!’ 

They all laughed. Ginny looked up from her plate. ‘I don’t have a clue what its going to be. I mean, Erin is pretty random. It could be extra chocolate, it could be books and it could be a visit from the bloody English quidditch team!’

‘Yeah,’ Harry agreed, laughing. ‘But I really hope it has something to do with being an auror. I'm really dead set on it now.’

‘Yeah, it’s the only thing I'm interested in.’ Ron said. 

Hermione nodded. ‘I would have usually kept my options open but this time, the only thing I've researched is being an auror! I know it’s awful but I don’t want to be anything else.’

‘It's not awful, Hermione. You’re just being normal. Even if you don’t get to be an auror, which you will, you’re still going to have all the newts you’ve taken. Anywhere will accept you!’ Ginny told her.

‘Thanks Ginny, but I'm saying that I don’t think I’ll be satisfied with any other job.’

‘Me too.’ Harry said. ‘I've wanted to be one since I knew what it meant!’

They all laughed and Ginny asked Hermione, ‘what did you want to be when you were a muggle?’

‘I think I wanted to be a policewoman but I wasn’t sure. I never ever want to be a dentist!’

Harry laughed. Neither Ron nor Ginny got it but they didn’t notice. Ginny turned to Harry, ‘what about you?’

‘I wanted to be in the army. I just wanted to be doing outdoor stuff, like we were doing today.’

‘Yeah, that would be cool.’ Hermione said.

Ron looked up as if he had just got a flash of inspiration. ‘What date is it, Harry?’

‘Um? December?’

‘For goodness sake Ron and Harry! You don’t know what date it is?’

‘Nope.’

‘It's the fifteenth of December! Why?’

‘When do we get off school?’

‘Nineteenth. We are leaving on Friday.’

‘Cool. I hope we’re there in time for Tonks’ baby.’

‘Yeah! I totally forgot!’

‘I hope it's a girl.’ Ginny said.

‘No way! They need a boy!’ Ron argued.

‘Why do they need a boy?’ Hermione asked, sounding rather annoyed.

‘Because then we can teach him to play quidditch!’

‘Girls can play quidditch too.’ Ginny argued.

‘Yeah well. If it's a boy, we can teach it to curse!’

‘I curse.’

‘Yeah but Ginny, you’re not a normal girl.’ Ron said.

‘What is that supposed to mean?’

‘It means you are a bit of a TOMBOY, nothing bad!’ 

‘Oh…okay…yeah, I am a bit. But girls are still better.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.9K 25
harry is now in his 5th year at Hogwarts, he has always thought that the potions Master was attractive this year Harry was more obsessed with him Wh...
20.1K 686 14
The war is over, and for once Hermione Granger is ready for a long awaited quiet year at Hogwarts. Her and Ginny are the only ones of the older two y...
558 3 15
It's the sixth year of Hogwarts for Aquila, as she faces more challenges than ever. More and more things seem to threaten the lives of Harry, Hermion...
38 0 27
Still reeling from the death of her uncle, Aurora prepares to enter her sixth year at Hogwarts -- her N.E.W.T. year. With a full course-load, new tea...