THE WINNER ||《y.y.q.x》(Still...

shuan-shuan द्वारा

[TFBOYS] It all started off as a game when they were both certain that they wouldn't fall in love. Falling in... अधिक

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

1.2K 55 27
shuan-shuan द्वारा

It's been months since we spoke after that incident...

He stopped asking me to go to places with him.

He stopped waiting for me after school.
We wouldn't speak a single word to each other for the whole day.

It was as if there was a invisible wall between us...

I zipped up my skirt with a deep sigh knowing that today was going to be the same again.

My fingers traced around my lips, every time I remembered the sensation of his lips against mine it made me blush badly.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I guess I lost a lot of weight...I look a bit unhealthy.

I tied my hair into a ponytail then left for school.

And Sherry had changed a lot...

She had cut her hair above her shoulders with bangs in it. Her skirt was way above her knees although mine is as well... And she used make up to cover up pimples and freckles... And stopped wearing glasses.

She was a lot cuter.

"You bitch. Why would you do this to me!? You know I love him so why are you being like this!"

I could still picture the same scene from that day when she kept on screaming at me non stop pulling me tightly by my collar.

It hurts. My hand trembled as I gently reached for my wrinkled collar.

I swore to myself to never get involved with him again... The same scenes from that day still haunted me deep down.

--

"Morning Yue Han!" Kelly yelled enthusiastically as she linked her arm with mine.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"Are you feeling better these days?" She patted my head gently with a smile.

"I'm fine don't worry," I laughed knowing she was deeply concerned. This is the true definition of a real friend.

I sat down quietly in my seat, honestly I was still considering if I should ask the teacher about switching seats.

"Yo Qian Xi!" The guys yelled as I flinched.

"Hey." He responded smiling at them as he sat down next to me staring out of the window.

"Ahh! Qian Xi good morning!" Sherry yelled as she ran over to his table.

"Oh hey Sherry." He smiled as she leaned against his desk.

I rolled my eyes.

They started a conversation as she giggled and smirked at me.

That seriously pissed me off.

"What's with that gloomy face hm... Yue Han." Jun Kai patted my head as I looked up.

"Really do I look that bad?" I smiled nudging him playfully.

"I didn't mean it that way. Your the prettiest girl I know." He chuckled as I smiled.

My eyes flickered towards Qian Xi who was completely ignoring us.

"I was wandering if you would like to do the maths assignment with me?" Jun Kai spoke nervously.

My eyes slowly drifted towards Qian Xi again... He's right next to us so he could obviously hear afterall...

"Yue Han?" Jun Kai waved his hands in front of me making me jolt.

"Yes?" I brushed the hair on my face away.

"So do you want to do it together? Or are you doing it with Qian Xi..." His eyes drifted towards Qian Xi.

"Um..."

"No. We're not doing it together." Qian Xi cut in.

"I'm doing it with Sherry." He looked away.

"Eh? Oh yeah we're doing it together." She touched her cheeks smiling pathetically.

It was as if this thick needle stabbed right through my heart.

But I guess I'm already used to it...

"Sure why not than." I forced a smile as I turned around nodding.

A great smile spreaded across his face as he thanked me.

--
"Did you guys fight?'
"Awww I thought you guys were super close..."
"Was it a love quarrel?"

I kept on getting annoying questions for months and it really infuriated me.

I needed some fresh air...

"Yue Han! Can we talk?" Sherry held onto my arm smiling.

Why is she acting all friendly now?

"Okay..." I responded nervously as she dragged me out of the room.

--
"I'm going really well with Qian Xi recently!" She smiled.

Did you waste my time to brag to me? I rolled my eyes secretly.

"Ahhh I see..."

"Thankyou so much Yue Han!" She held onto my hands as I cringed.

"For?" I raised an eyebrow.

"After you guys stopped talking we've gotten a lot closer! I'm sorry for calling you a bitch last time... I'm really sorry." She stared at me with the pathetic gaze of hers.

"Huh?"

What did she just say?
Did she just say what I heard with a smile?

"And so I wanted you to do me a favour..." She smiled walking up to me.

"Switch seats with me... You and Qian Xi don't speak anyways." She whispered before she had walked back into the classroom.

Tears were starting to form around my eyes... But I told myself I couldn't cry.

--

I opened the door to the rooftop as the strong winds hit me making me move backwards.

I slowly stepped towards the supports and leaned against them.

I sighed as I finished up a whole carton of strawberry milk in one go.

"This is no good I'm going to get fat like this..." I mumbled as I rubbed my stomach gently.

"Why are you here?"

I turned around and saw Qian Xi staring at me while sitting on the floor in the shade.

It's been months since we last spoke gee this feels unfamiliar.

"Why do you care?" I responded as the wind blew through my hair.

There was a moment of silence before any actions were made.

Then he stood up and started walking towards me as my body tensed up.

"I'm really sorry about the other day... It was my fault.  I really couldn't resist anymore..." His voice cracked up as he moved the strands of hair away from my face.

My brain was telling me to push him away, but my body froze letting him move the strands of hair away from my face.

I ignored him as I squeezed the carton of finished strawberry milk tightly.

"Yue Han. We haven't spoken for ages..." His hand touched my face.

"Qian Xi I..."

I could finally apologise for slapping him that day.

He moved his forehead against mine as I blushed.

We haven't been this close in ages...

"Yue Han..." He continued mumbling my name as I blushed.

Then both us pulled away as the door flung open with a kick. It was Sherry, she glared at me sharply clenching her fists and turned away running away from the door.

I gasped.

I gritted my teeth and slapped his hand away.

What was I doing? Didn't I swear to never get involved with him again?

My body started trembling, I was scared it was all going to happen again...

"Why do you care about me so much?!" I yelled.

"Why! Why! Why...?" I hit his chest and before I knew it tears were bursting out of my eyes as my legs grew weaker.

I dropped to the floor on my knees and started crying.

I don't know what to choose anymore... A friend or Qian Xi?

"Yue Han..."
"Why? Why?" I continued crying.

"Because I like you!" He yelled holding onto both of my wrists pulling me upwards.

"What did you just say..." My voice cracked up as I stared up at him.

"I like you okay...? I lose the game, I fell for you."

I gasped.

We remained silent for around two minutes before he tightly embraced me.

"I hate you Yi Yang Qian Xi... I hate you so much you know!" I cried as I pushed him away.

"Don't like me! Never talk to me again!" I yelled pushing past him running back into the school building.

--

Qian Xi POV

"I got rejected so badly..." I laughed dropping to my knees.

My tears dropped onto the floor in front of me.

I missed her so badly. We finally got to talk.

And it's been ages since I touched her soft face...

She was crying so badly.

"Wang Yue Han... I don't want to give up yet..." I clenched my fists tightly.
--

"Wang Yue Han. Wang Yue Han?" The teacher yelled a few times.

"Absent." She ticked her name off.

So she's even skipping afternoon classes?

My hand drifted towards her table as my fingers traced around her name tag.

School ended, I slammed my locker door shut...

"Um..." I felt someone tug my shirt making me turn around.

"Yes?" I looked down it was Sherry.

"I was wandering if you would like to eat with me..." She said as her eyes flickered away.

I want Wang Yue Han...

"Sorry I'm kind of busy today..." I responded.

I really wasn't in the mood.

"Please." She tugged onto my shirt gently.

"Okay then..." I sighed.

--

End of POV

--

I had to go buy something for dinner tonight. I pulled on a pair of black jeans and a hoodie heading for the mall.

I still couldn't get a hold of myself, I cried for hours after leaving school.

"I love you too Qian Xi..." I whispered to myself as I walked on the quiet road.

"But I don't want to do this to a friend..." I clenched my fists.

Is she still a friend?

--

I bought a few packs of cheese instant ramen, I couldn't cook in the state I was in right now.

I turned towards the food court as a scent of something sweet drifted towards me.

"Ahhh waffles?" I said as my body moved towards the store.

My eyes were so focused on the Waffles I didn't realise where I was going.

"Ow!" I fell backwards after bumping into someone in front of me.

"I'm sorry." I patted dust of myself and stared up to a pair of eyes staring at me with astonishment.

"Yue Han?" Sherry whispered as I flinched.

"About today, I'm sorry it really wasn't what you think it was..."

Why am I even apologising? I didn't do anything wrong...

"It doesn't matter to me, I don't need your pity." She stared at me pathetically.

"Sherry-"

"Yue Han?" My eyes widened as Qian Xi appeared in the crowd next to her. A smirk crept on her face.

I gulped.

What were they doing here together?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.1K 739 29
Love is a hard game to play its either you win or lose. When love left you, you'll find another.
40.3K 3.1K 44
They both are working for Untamed; experiencing the feeling of love. Will they able to confess their feelings to each other or will be they just stay...
32.8K 2.1K 29
❝ 𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗. 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗗𝗢? 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨. ❞ Falling in love at first sight, [First Name] tries to win t...
48K 3.9K 40
Amidst the chaos of saving their individual relationships, the unexpected happens; they fall in love.| ©️choiyeonbin2019