Forgot About Them [SLOW-UD]

By MissEnigmaticPrince

After their Graduation day in Teiko,All of the GoM have planned to take their separate ways leaving Kuroko be... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:Seeing the GoM:Part 2
Chapter 3:Spying Kuroko
Chapter 4:Nuisance
Chapter 5:The Reunion
Chapter 6: Finally came
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: Games
Chapter 9: The Album
Chapter 10: A Visit to the Infirmary
Chapter 11: Capabilities
Chapter 12: Silver Strings
Chapter 13: Kuroko Seigen
Chapter 14: Invitation
Chapter 15: It's the Beach
Chapter 16: A Cold Campfire
Chapter 17: Who?!
Miss Enigmatic Prince
Chapter 18: The 'Boyfriend'
Chapter 19: Slides
Miss Enigmatic Prince

Chapter 1: Seeing the GoM

21.4K 567 355
By MissEnigmaticPrince

Kuroko's Pov

6 years after the accident...

"Your so weak that I could crush you Kuro-chin.You know that I hate weak person"

"I no longer needed you ok?!I can't even catch your passes anymore and they are becoming weak!Your such a pest!"

"Kurokochii...please,I don't want to be with you ok?I...just...just please stay away from me and don't come near me!"

"Your the one who is bringing bad luck to me Kuroko..."

"I don't need you anymore.We don't need you anymore Tetsuya...So just leave"

~*KRIIIINNNGGG!!!*~

I groaned in irritation as I heard the blaring alarm of the digital clock on my nightstand. I quickly slammed my hand on it to turn it off and sighed in relief.

Those dreams again with those rainbow hair clored gang. Why do I keep having those? It's so stupid. Grunting,I reached for my phone and looked at the time.

"5:00?I thought I set the alarm at six?" I grumbled.

Well,since I'm already awake and I can't go back to sleep anymore, I better prepare some breakfast and do my chores.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my bed hair then washed my face. I then went to the kitchen and toast some bread and brewed some coffee. Since it's saturday, I don't have any classes today and there will be no practice in Basketball neither in Swimming. So I'm free. Then Tomorrow, I'll be having a practice in our Dance for our contest on monday.

After having a nice breakfast and finishing some of my chores, I decided to went out for a bit and return the book that I borrowed from the city Library. So I got changed into a Black Shirt and Jeans then I wore my Blue Jacket and converse and went out of my Apartment.

********somewhere*******

"Did you tell everyone about the reunion?"

"Well, Kise isn't answering my calls and I lost contact with Kuroko so I can't call him"

"Ok,Then Keep calling Kise and I'll be the one to contact Kuroko,Midorima"

"Ok Akashi-kun"

*******Back to Kuroko*******

3rd Person's Pov

As Kuroko was walking,He was already planning on what he will do to spend his saturday.

'Ok,I'll go first to the Library to return the book and to borrow another one then I'll stop by the coffeeshop and have some coffee then I'll have to call my cousins to ask them on when they will be taking their flight to Japan then I need to work some of Lesson Plans...'

Meanwhile a green hair Megane just came out of the library reading the book that he had just borrowed for his exams.While walking,he felt someone bumped his shoulders dropping the book he is reading...

"Sorry..."

The Megane's Eyes grew wide.

'Kuroko?'

He thought. The Teal haired boy picked up his book and gave it to him then walks away...

'Did he just ignored me?'

The Megane then turned around to call him but to his suprised he was gone.I Guess it was Kuroko afterall and his Misdirection is still working.

"Kuroko..."

He mumbled to himself and continued walking clutching the book in his hand.

'That guy looks familiar to me...have I seen him somewhere?'

Kuruko thought to himself after he had left Midorima.He just shrugged his shoulders and went inside the Library.

Kuroko is now standing infront of the coffee shop and staring at the sign.

"So it's already close....now what..."

"Oi!Kuroko!"

A read head with weird looking eyebrows had called on Kuroko.Kuroko turned his head towards the guy and greeted him.

"Kagami-kun...Goodmorning!"

"I knew you'll be coming here!Well,The coffee shop had close 3 days ago so I found out that you might go here and I was right!So I planned to bring you to Maji burger!"

"The place were we eat just like the old times,huh Kagami-kun..."

"Yup!Now come on!Lets eat!I miss eating their Burgers!"

Then Kagami pulled Kuroko to the Maji Burger and Kuroko was stumbling a little on their way because Kagami was walking a little fast and hewas pulling Kuroko.

"The Maji Burger isn't going anywhere Bakagami..."

"I know,It's just I'm too excited to eat!And besides,It will be your treat!"

"I thought it will be your treat Kagami-kun..."

"WAAH?!?!?!?!oh come on Kuroko!It should be your treat!"

Kuroko then smiled apologetically at Kagami-kun.And shrugged his shoulders

"I'm sorry Kagami...But I only brought enough money for my proper breakfast."

"WHAT?!?Geezz...I was expecting a treat from you today..."

Then they continued walking to Maji Burger.While they are on their way,They heard some commotion somewhere.So they followed the sound and saw Five Goons cornering a pink haired girl.I think you already know who's the pink haired girl minna.*winks*

"Oh come on beautiful!~"-goon 1

"Stay away from me you Maniacs!!"

"Were not Maniacs~Where just being cool~ and In to you Pretty~"-goon 2

Then Goon Two holds her cheek caressing it.The pink haired girl slapped his hands.

"Ooohh~A feisty one!~*smirks*"-Goon 3

Kuroko and Kagami was watching by the corner about 30 meters away from them.Kagami then whispered to Kuroko.

"I know her...It's Satsuki-san..."

"You know Her?"

"Yeah...What do you think those guys doing to her?"

"From what I see...I think they are up to something no good...We should help that friend of yours..."

"She's not my friend...Well not that Friend,Friend..."

"Whatever...come on,before it got worse..."

"Let go of me!!!aahh!!!"

"Oh come on~don't shout~I promise you'll enjoy playing with us!~"

The Guy just tightens his grip on Momoi and was smirking sadistically.His allies where also smirking and laughing.Suddenly,A voice stop them.

"That's not a good way to treat a girl you know..."

The Goons turned to look at voice's owner.The Goon who's Holdin Momoi just scoffed and Smiled evily at him.

"T-Tetsu-kun?!?!"

Momoi stuttered.Kuroko was just staring at them with a stoic face and his hands inside his jeans.Then Kagami came running shouting at Kuruko for leaving him behind.

"Oi!!!Kuroko!Why the hell did you left me behind?! You know you can't handle them by yourself!!"

"You should listen to your Friend Kid...You don't want to hurt that pretty face of yours right?"-Goon 5

Kuroko just stared at him Blankly.Momoi was staring at Kuroko with worry in her eyes.Kagami then whisper-shouted to Kuroko.

"Are you an Idiot?!You know we can't handle this thugs?!Not to be mean,But You might not stand a punch from them nor you can't even give a single punch..."

Kuroko then popped a vein and closed his eyes then he opened them agin and glared at Kagami then at the Goons.

"Kagami-kun,can you shut up and let me handle them by myself only..."

"You think you can beat us,pulp?Pffftt--Ahahahahah!"Goon 4

The Goons laughed at Kuroko.Kagami then gave Kuroko a Are-you-trying-to-kill-yourself?! look.Kuroko just gave off a calm composure and stoic face.He then walk a few steps towards them.

"Why don't we give it a try?"-Kuroko

"Ahahahaha!!Ok,Ok!But don't expect to go home unscathed!hahaha!Then you can have a fight with me!"Goon 2

The Goon then came running towards Kuroko.The Goon they gave off a punch but Kuroko dodged it by moving to the left and kicking the goon in the shin making him fall down to the ground cursing and grunting from pain.

Kagami watch in shock with his mouth agape.Kuroko,then smirked making Momoi squel inside.The Goon who's holding Momoi who is the leader grew irritated.

"What are you staring at idiots?!?!Attack him!"

Kagami was about to help Kuroko but Kuruko raise his left hand making Kagami stay still in his spot.Kuroko just keep dodging their attacks and then he gave off some punches and kicks.after a few seconds,all of the goons where down except for the leader who is holding Momoi.

"Aaarrgghh!!!You'll pay for this shorty!"

He then came running to Kuroko going to give him a hard punch.But Kuroko had caught his fist and he twisted it.

"Aaaahhh!Let me go you Scum!!"

He was about to give another punch but Kuroko still caught it too.Kuroko pulled the guy to him and then kicked his stomach.He then elbowed the goon by the neck knocking him out of his concoiusness.

Kagami stood there shock seeing his Friend beat down 5 guys without a sweat while Momoi tackled over at Kuroko.

"KYYYAAAAHH!!!!~~Tetsu-kun!!Your Here!!Kyyyaaahh!!Thank you For saving me!!!"

Kuruko then smiled slightly and covered his ears.He then look at Kagami who was still in Dazed and then he called for him.

"uhhh....Kagami-kun,Snap out of it will ya? and will you please help me out from your friend?"

"A-hh..U-Uhh...Oh y-yeah..........Oi!!Satsuki!Let go of Kuroko!He will passed out because of lack of air!!"

"O-Oh!Sorry Tetsu-kun!"

Momoi then let go of him and scratched the back of his neck.Kuroko then stabled his breathing process and smiled at Momoi

"it's ok......Uhm,How come you know me...uh...what's your name again?"

Kuroko's Pov

She look at me with a shock expression.What?It's the truth,I don't even know her and I don't even know how she knows my name.I'm not famous to be known so much.I'm just known as great singer and dancer and smart in my school.

"Y-You don't remember me?"

"I'm sorry...but no..."

"Eh?Satsuki-san...Have you two met already?"

Satsuki look at me and Kagami with sad eyes.She just smiled weakly and look at me.

"I'm Satsuki Momoi,Tetsu-kun(Did I get her name right?I'm still confused on which is her last name and surname so bare with me!~T_T~)Were Classmates in Middleschool at Teiko,Not to mention...Were Bestfriends..."

"But As far as I know...I spend my whole Middleschool life in America...And I just came just Two years ago..."

"Yeah,That's what I know too..."

Then silence engulfed us But soon it was broken by Kagami-kun's rumbling stomach.

"Ahehehe...Sorry...."

He apologized and scratch the back of his neck.I just sigh and look at Momoi-san

"Well,Nice meeting you...Again,I think...Momoi-san but we need to go now,Kagami-kun's stomach might melt because of the acids in his empty stomach..."

"What?!?!Are you Trying t---"

"Oi!!Satsuki!!Where the Hell have you been?!"

Kagami-kun was then cut off by a Dark colored skin guy with Blue hair but much darker than mine.Wait,He looks familiar...Did I saw him somewhere?

"Ahh...Dai-chan!!!"

"Oh?Ahomine?What are you doing here?"

Then the Dark guy glared at Kagami and started shouting at him.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AHO YOU BAKAGAMI!?!?!?"

"Dai-chan!Stop shouting!"

Momoi-san scolded.The...Uh,what's his name again?Dai-chan?Errr...Dai-chan just glared at Kagami and Kagami just glared at him too.I think I'm being Ignored here too.I was about to speak when Momoi beat me to it.

"Anyway Dai-chan!!You won't believe what had just happened to me!!"

"Huh?Why?what happened?!Did this Idiot done something stupid to you?!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING IDIOT?!?"-Kagami

"Geez!!Will you two stop!Anyway,There was 5 maniacs about to Harass me when they arrive to save me!!"

She told him gleefully.Err...Dai-chan...tilted his head a little looking at Momoi-san Confusely.

"What do you mean by---"

"Actually,I was the only one who did the saving part..."

"WAAAHH!!!SINCE WHEN DID YOU CAME?!?!"

They all shouted.I just Sigh and gave off a stoic face.

"Right from the start.And also,I can't believe that you forgot that I'm with you Kagami-kun...Your such a dissappointment..."

"T-Tetsu?..."

The Dark guy called my name so I look at him and gave him a questioning look.

"Pardon?"

I ask.He just stares at me with utter shock.

"You don't remember him too?He is Aomine,Aomine Daiki.You two where great friends...Back in middleschool"

Momoi-san ask me sadly and questiongly.I just nodded at them.

"Seriously Kuroko!?They know you but you don't know them?!"-Kagami-kun shouted

"I'm sorry...But I don't.Anyway,We need to keep going now Kagami-kun.Nice meeting you two by the way"

I told them as I smiled and walk off with Kagami-kun.

Aomine's Pov

It's Tetsu.But he doesn't recognize me.And he had change a little.I know I've hurt him in the past and abandoned him.But is it really necessary fir him to forget us...or maybe he is pretending that he doesn't know us...

"Tetsu-kun doesn't know us.Do you believe that?"

"Maybe he is just pretending..."

I told her.She look at me with hurt in her eyes.We watched Kuroko and Kagami walk away.Then I saw Kuroko glance at us and went left.

"I'm going to tell this to Akashi..."

I took out my phone and dialed Akashi's Number.

"Hello,Aomine?What do you need?"

"I found Tetsu."

"You did?Where is he?did you talk to him?"

"A little..."

"What do you mean Aomine?"

"Why don't we just meet up somewhere and we'll tell you everything.Me and Satsuki"

I then heard Akashi sighed.

"Ok,Let's meet up infront of Maji Burger now,Call the others"

"Ok,I will..."

I then ended the call and look at Satsuki.She gave me a worried and sad look.

"You look ugly when your like that..."

"What did you say you Aho?!"

Hallooo!~So another KNB Fanfic!Hihihi!Hope you'll like it!!

~Bamboo Girl♥♥♥♥♥

Pls. VOTE!!♡♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
469K 17.1K 50
(EDITING IN PROGRESS) The five of them: Kuroko Tetsuya, Kise Ryouta, Midorima Shintaro, Aomine Daiki, and Murasakibara Atsushi. Why is it that I do n...
155K 5.9K 33
After leaving the Generation of Miracles, the feeling of hurt and betrayal has turned Kuroko into an even more quiet person. He rarely smiles anymore...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...