The Boy That Lives Upstairs (...

By like_lost

Vic has finally gotten out of college, and has moved to the sunny state of California. When she moves into he... More

The Boy That Lives Upstairs (CaptainSparklez FanFic)
The Night Out
Safe and Sound
Together
Tom
The Golden State
My Sparkly Captain
Happy Halloween Sparklez!
I'm Dreaming of A Sparkly Christmas
Dear Diary,
Coffee Adventures
I Have My Doubts
Insert Middle Finger
Sad Thoughts.
Boy Issues
Secrets
The Grieving Process
Comfort Comes in Many Ways
So This Is Happy

Video Game Crush

5.2K 141 49
By like_lost

I woke up that morning at 6 am, which was technically ok because it was 9 in New York. I looked around my box littered room, and made the genius decision to continue unpacking. ..Right after some more Minecraft. I opened my laptop, and with disappointment realized that I had 5 minutes of battery left. Hmm... I looked around my room. 5 minutes is more then enough time, i thought to myself with a smile. 3..2..1... Go! I started to rummage through all the boxes in my apartment, looking for a charger. I quickly gave up on the boxes in my room, and dove into the living room. I gracefully knocked over several large boxes, but I uncovered not one, but two chargers! I cheered silently, then realized how stupid this was. Eh, who cares. No one can even see me, and anyways, who are they to judge? I skipped (yes, skipped. Haters gonna hate.) into my room, then quickly plugged my laptop in. I started Minecraft up, and logged on. Now what to do, what to do. I decided to play on the Hive. Hide and Seek seemed good, so I joined a random room. 

Antvenom has joined the server

What.

Skythekidrs has joined the server

What.

TrueMU has joined the server

What.

CaptainSparklez has joined the server

WHAT.

I pinched myself. Nope, definitely not dreaming. And wow, that hurt. Ok, slight confession. I am an extreme fangirl. And i happen to have a not so little crush on CaptainSparklez. I mean, seriously. He's so cute and funny and just perfect. I love his name too. Jordan... Wait. Suddenly, everything clicked. CaptainSparklez is the boy upstairs. The veryveryvery hot guy that I walked into. This isnt real. I slapped myself, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Yep, still not dreaming. Hmm... Since all these youtubers are here.. They must be making a video! I sighed. I thought about messaging Jordan about how I was the girl that ran into him last night. Literally. But as I came out of my daze, I noticed I had been kicked from the room to "make room for a premium member". I screamed in exasperation. Ugh, why do I even try? It's not like I have a chance... And Jordan probably already has a girlfriend. I mean, how couldn't he? With him being perfect and all... I sighed loudly. I decided I needed to go out, to explore my new town. Or, at least, just get my mind off of Jordan. I grabbed my messenger bag, and headed out the door. When I turned to lock the door, I noticed a note stuck on it. I pulled it off so I could read it properly.

Vic,

I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my apartment. Ya know, a little welcome to the complex thing. 7 sound good? Hope to see you, dude.

Jordan

Under his name was a phone number, presumably his. Of course I was free at 7, its not like I had anywhere to be! I entered his number into my contacts on my phone, and texted him saying, first of all, who I was and then that yes, I could come at 7. I bit my lip, trying to hide my excitement. Great, that really got Jordan out of my head.

A/N

I know, I know, its short. Hey, I'm new at this, ok? Longer chapters ahead ;)

Vote/Comment/Fan :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.5K 25
I smiled sweetly. "I just wish I could relive the nineteen years I've wasted and smush them into six months before I get married," I murmured, poutin...
517K 9.4K 33
Lexi just found out her psyco boyfriend Jake is cheating on her. They broke up, but he wants her back. As he plots how to get her back with him, Lexi...
9.3K 187 22
I notice that Jordan keeps playing with my hand. I can tell he wants to hold my hand, he grabs it and looks at it as if he needs a reason to hold it...
9.7M 218K 20
"Rose, I'm sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year." Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a...