Captain Cold's Cold Love (Dis...

By Snartsass

Hey guys! This is my first story on wattpad so please cut me some slack. On this story is about a girl and sh... More

The day it changed
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story
hey!
Chapter 18
I'm sorry.

Chapter 4

4.9K 162 67
By Snartsass

Its been 3 months since Snart has stopped coming to Jitters. Everyday I hope to see his blue eyes, soft pink lips, and his little smirk..but it hasnt happened. I realized that he didn't feel for me as much I do for him. Over the three months eventually Iris told Joe, Eddie, and Barry about how Leonard had came to Jitters to talk to me. They all told me to be careful if I ever saw him and go the other way, but all I thought was if I ever did see Leonard I would most likely give him the biggest hug.

I was serving a table when Barry called me.

"Viv? You there?" He asked

"Hello Barry?"

"Listen Snarts back, he broke into a car garage this morning, hoping to see me there." He said in a worried voice.

"Wait, why would Snart want to see you there?" I said confused.

"Did I say me? I meant The Flash." He said trying to sound casual.

"Barry Allen, your not telling me something!" I said leaving to the break room, alone.

"Okay, okay you caught me. I'm.." He whispered."I'm the flash"

"Does iris know? Does Joe know? Does Eddie know?" I say curiously.

"Joe knows, not Iris, not Eddie, but Caitlin,Cisco and Dr. Wells know.. They're the ones who help me out there." He explained. "I will explain better in person. But Snarts back in town. I want you to stay clear and be safe."

"I'll try Barry" I said smiling because the thought of Leonard made me so happy.

"Alright I gotta go. Be safe."

"You too, Flash.." I said smirking.

*************

I was heading to my car when suddenly my car door became frozen.

"Having car trouble?" I heard come from behind me.

I turn around saying. "Gee thanks, I hadn't notice."

"Yeah well that's me helping out." He said sarcastically. "Mick!" He called out over his shoulder.

I saw a taller,more muscular man holding a gun that was just a bit similar to Snarts.

"This is her? The one that made you order a hot cup a coffee every morning? Even when you despise the heat?" He said looking at Snart.

"Yup" he turned towards me. "Look, we need you. And since your innocent you'll be great bait for the Flash."

I realized what Barry had told me earlier. "What makes you think he'll come after me? I'm a stranger to him."

"Yes, but you see the Flash has a weakness for helping out the helpless." He said steeping towards me. "Mick. Get her."

Next thing I knew I had a brown bag over my head and was in a trunk.

On our way to wherever we were going I could hear Snart telling Mick to be more careful when handling me.

We got to our destination and I was set on a chair. Snart took the bag off my head. And knelt beside me.

"I don't want to hurt you. You understand that right?" He said looking into my eyes.

I didn't respond. All I could do was think about how angry I was with him.

He set up a camera on a shelf and started talking into it.

"Greeting, Citizens of Central city. I am Leonard Snart, but you can call me cold.
I'm gonna make this very simple for everyone. That red streak the one you've been hearing whispers about? The one mysteriously saving people these past few months? Well, surprise, he's real. He calls himself the Flash. Porter and Maine. Tonight. Sundown. Come out, come out, wherever you are Flash. Show the world you're real. Or this woman dies." He says turning back at me.

"No don't come for me! Stay away!" I shout.

He shut off the camera.  I looked up and saw Mick was no longer to be seen.

Leonard pulled a chair to sit next to me. "Come on. Say something." He said poking out his lower lip.

"Why? What do you want with the Flash?" I said looking at him.

"I want him gone." He said leaning his head to the side.

"So he doesn't interphere with your heists." I said realizing his plan.

He put his finger on his nose. "Bingo."

Snart stood up and left from my sight.

Mick came in and sat next to me. He held out a lighter and asked. "She's  beautiful, isn't she? Its crazy how fire can show you who really are." He put the lighter next to my face. "Do you wanna know who really are?"

"Mick!" I heard Snart shout. "Its time to go. Come on."

Snart handed me a dull knife but yet sharp enough to cut the rope but it will take a little while. "Here. You can cut the rope once were gone." He put his hand on the back of my chair so he was leaning towards me. "See you soon, Vivian?" He said smirking.

"Not if you get arrested." I said smiling.

He looked down and looked back at me smirking. "Dont worry I wont. And even if I do. I'll be out soon." He winked and left.

************

After I got myself free I raced to Porter and Maine. When I got there I saw Snart on the ground and Eddie pointing a gun at him.

Barry in his Flash suit was standing next to them but saw me and next thing I knew I was in a S.T.A.R. Labs. Hospital bed.

Barry came in pulling down his S.T.A.R. Labs. Shirt.
"What part of 'be careful' do you not understand?"

I say looking around "your the one to talk, you standing in the crossfire between both Captain Cold an-"

"Heatwave" Cisco finished my sentence while eating a lollipop.

Caitlin walked in. " Barry why is Viv here?!"

"Yeah about that....I mighta....sorta..kind of accidently told her I was the flash.." He said rubbing his neck.

"Out of all the people we got a Mr.Blabbermouth to be gifted with Super sonic speed." Cisco said going to clean the flash suit. "And you melted my suit!"

"Oh my bad, I was too busy, you know, saving central city." He said chasing after Cisco.

I followed them. "Hey guys why am I here? I mean this is great. Being in THE S.T.A.R. Labs in all but.."

"Because you were just kidnapped by a criminal master mind. And I figured you can get to know Caitlin and Cisco a bit more since your in on our secret now." Barry said eating like 30 bags of potato chips.

"Okay, but I'm fine, really they didn't hurt me." I said.

"If they didn't hurt you. That means Snart has grew some kind of connection to you" Dr. Wells said coming in on his electric chair.

"Yeah well I Dont think it matters now." I said remembering Leonard getting arrested. "Look I really appreciate coming here... Just maybe some other night we can talk? I'm Really tired."

"Yeah sure Viv. I'll give you a ride back to your apartment." Barry said.

Next thing I knew Barry was hugging me goodnight in my apartment and left.

************

The next morning I turn on the news and was eating my cereal when i heard the reporter say. " It appears to seem like Mick Rory and Leonard Snart has escaped from their Prison transport van and are on the loose."

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me seeing Leonard again.

Hey guys! Its currently 11:43 pm and yeah! Hope you enjoy. Sorry if you Dont I was trying to make it fast. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.7K 44
Captain Cold x Diamond a.k.a Gaige Diamond hates being called by her real name unless it's Leonard Snart, which she soon realizes, and goes by Gaige...
6.8K 186 34
I had moved to a new house to find out my dad has a new girlfriend and i meet dads new boss and my god was i shocked when i looked in his grey-blue e...
821 23 21
I'm different, I can read and see what people think. Every moment of everyday... it's not normal. I've been this way for too long. Ever since I saw m...
21.6K 285 9
[ COMPLETED ] "Blue." I heard a deep raspy voice that came close as I was sitting alone scanning through my laptop inside this local cafe on the isla...