Zen X Reader Snow White with...

By XxAnime_Kpop_TrashxX

There are not a lot of these so I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY.......#Bae1 (Levi is #Bae2) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (fan girl warning)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THERES A SEQUEL
If you're also reading the sequel
zen

Chapter 5

10K 287 46
By XxAnime_Kpop_TrashxX

Y/N POV

I turned around and pulled out my sword at a sudden sound. An invader. As I looked up I found myself looking at a frightened Zen. My eyes widened, I put my sword away and bowed my head. "I'm sorry I didn't know" I felt so guilty, good thing I didn't attack. "It's ok you were just doing your job" he brought my head up, face to face to him and I blushed. He suddenly realized how close we were and pulled away. I giggled and smiled "Well I'll see you tomorrow then". I walked away and into my room. I jumped into bed putting my sword on my desk and I closed my eyes.

*Flashback*

"Y/N come back"-???

"No I don't want to change"-Y/N

"Wait"-???

"No!"-Y/N

"Y/N"-???

"LET GO!"-Y/N

"No I need you to know that no matter what we will be toghether"-???

"But I have to go. I want to be with you but I can't, I'm just a silly peasant"-Y/N

"No, don't cry, your much more than that, your Strong, Kind, Loyal, Honest, and a girl I could never replace, because I love you!"-???

"What"-Y/N

"I love you. And I want you to remember that, promise me, promise me now that one day we will find each other again. No matter what"-???

"I promise, Zen"-Y/N

*end of flashback*

I opened my eyes.... It was Zen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 48
Y/n L/n. For the past few years, all she has known about her best friend, Yoosung's, messenger app is that she was only allowed to use it to text Sev...
72.3K 1.9K 17
i have nothing to say, my beautiful low resolution cover says it all
131K 3K 69
-~Snow White With Red Hair~- After the murder of her family and now being hunted by her home kingdom, what is Y/n going to do to escape his grasp to...
34.2K 787 7
Here's a "funny" story about 707 and the rest of the R.F.A figuring out that MC(main character/player of the game) is actually .......... a guy. (Yo...