Stalking My Wife(YN)

By winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 25

3.1K 134 105
By winter9900

Yn's P.O.V.
When I get to the gas station I call August to see where he's at.

Phone Convo....
August-Hey are you here?

Yn-Yeah where you at?

August-I'm in the black Camero.

I look over and see the car and park right beside it.

I get out and hop in his car and close the door.

August-Hey.

Yn- Hey.

August-You look beautiful.

Yn-Thanks...Uh so what's so important that couldn't be discussed on the phone?

He doesn't say anything but stares in my eyes.

Yn-August? Are you ok?

He still doesn't say anything.

Yn-AUGUST! Speak man cause I could be doing other things then meet up with you in this(gco)

He grabbed my face and kisses me. It felt so good but I had to pull away.

Yn-August why'd you do that?

August-Come on Yn. I can't pretend that I'm ok with you and Chresanto being a thing.

Yn-Why are you so mad because of that?

August-Because I caught feelings for you and I know we haven't known each other for long but I actually feel something with you.

Yn-August listen, I have made up my mind already on who I want to be with. He's good to Lucas and he's done so much for me.

August-Yeah I get that but can't you at least let me show you something?

Yn-What?

August-Don't worry it's 5 minutes away, just follow me and you'll see.

Yn-Ok but I don't want no sneaky shit.

August-Promise, it's not.

<~~~~~~~~~~>
Yn-August what're we doing at your house?

August-Chill Yn just get out your car and come inside.

I sigh and get out my car. I follow him inside his house.

When I went inside, I see nothing but a chair in the middle of this room August was leading me to.

August-Sit down.

Instead of asking questions I sat down.

As I sat down a beat came on and all I see is August shirtless and singing to me. I can honestly say he looked real good.

It was so hot and he could actually sing amazingly. As I was still gazing at him, he gets closer to me and kisses me. I couldn't pull away I just couldn't. My hormones were all over the place. It felt so good but it felt wrong at the end of the day. I pulled away and just looked at him.

Yn-August I can't do this.

August-Yn why not I love you and I know you would be happy with me.

Yn-I know but, August you don't get it..(gco)

August-No I do get it. The only reason why you're with Chresanto is because you think you owe him something.

Yn-That's not it Aug I really do care for him.

August-Oh and let me guess that kiss didn't mean nothing to you?

Yn-Look August I'm not saying I didn't feeling anything. But,(gco)

August-There should be no buts about this shit Yn. Look I know that's my homie at the end of the day, I love him like a brother. But at the same time I can't control what's inside of me.

Yn-Well August, I think that you need to find someone else because I'm not leaving Chresanto.

August-Can I ask you something?

Yn-Nothing's stopping you.

August-If Chresanto never confessed his love would you have went with me?

Yn-...

August-Yn?

Yn-You know I don't know. I guess we'll never know.

August-Well if anything I don't want this to effect our friendship and could you please not tell Chres about this?

Yn-Course.

August-Bye Yn.

Yn-Bye Aug.

I walk out the house, hop in my car, and leave August's house to head back to Chres and Lucas.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Chris's P.O.V.
Chres- Hey Yn what did August want from you?

Yn-Umm nothing really he wanted to check on me and see how you and I was doing basically.

Chres- Umm ok why couldn't he ask that on the phone?

Yn-He didn't want me to speak in front of you and he wanted to make sure everything was cool.

I don't believe what she says is true but I'm gonna let it go because whatever happens in the dark will come to the light.

Chres-Ok babe umm Lucas is in his room sleeping.

Yn-Ok well.(gco)

The door started ringing..

Yn-I'll get it.

Chres-Ok.

Yn's P.O.V.
Yn-(opening the door)Jordan what are you doing here?

Jordan-Where's my son?

Yn-He's sleep(pushes him back)What're you doing here?

Jordan-It's been awhile since I've seen my son and I would like my visiting hours.

Yn-Jordan he hasn't asked for you or nothing and whenever I do ask him he doesn't want to go with you. What's really odd is how did you know we were here?

Jordan-Please Yn where else would you go?!

Yn-Well Jordan he's sleep so I don't know what type of time you have.

Jordan-Wake him up. I want to see him.

Chres-(walking towards the door)Hey bae who's at the (gco)

Jordan-You're bae now Yn? You told me it was nothing going on!

A sinister smile crept on Jordan's face. It's not a pleasant sight to see.

Yn-Jordan you can come tomorrow and see him I will give you a call.

Jordan-Yeah you do that but what's up with you and him?

Chres-(wraps arm around my waist)That is none of your damn business what she's doing with me. She's grown and can make her own decisions.

Jordan-I don't think anyone is talking to you.

Yn-Jordan LEAVE!!

Jordan-I'm not leaving till I know what's going on!

Yn-You wanna know something! Fine! Chresanto and I are dating, living together and very happy!! We've dated only for two months! Are you happy! Shit!!

Jordan-...I thought you loved me?(soft)

Yn-Once upon a time. I'm actually happy and I'm actually glad I'm away from your cheating ass.

Jordan-What are you talking about!?

Yn-Good bye Jordan.(slams the door)

I'm done with him, he was the past and Chresanto and I are the present along with Lucas.

Chres-Yn are you ok?

Yn-Chresanto I'm fine I just can't deal with him.

Chres-Yn don't let him effect you.

Yn-You right I just gotta focus on me and you.(wrap arms around neck)

Chres's P.O.V.
I love yn I really do. But, I think I gotta let her go. She's too broken to the point I can't fix her. I'm not saying I don't want her, but she needs some time to herself.

Chres-Yn(removing Yn's hands) I think we can't be together.

Yn-(sorrow in her eyes)Why not?

Chres-I think you need some time to yourself as in away from men and like I said before focus on Lucas.

Yn-But, I'm ok I'm fine.

Chres-Ok but Lucas isn't there has to be a reason why he doesn't want to see Jordan and there's a reason why he won't tell.

Yn-Why don't I just talk to him?

Chres-It's not help for just him.

Even though Yn won't say it. I'm the cause of her break up with Jordan. I was nothing but a home wrecker. I sound like a complete bitch. But, I feel like the only reason Yn is attached to me is because of how helpful I've been.

Chres-Yn I don't want to be with you because I don't think you're really in love with me.

Yn-You're not making any sense.

Chres-Yn look, go to Texas without me. I think we should just remain friends. I'll pay for the house and Lucas can FaceTime whenever.

Before I could respond, she ran up stairs. I really have love for Yn, it's just I don't want her to always rely on me or any nigga for that matter. But, I guess she doesn't understand.

I walk up the stairs and into our room. She was on our bed crying her eyes out. I'm not saying she's not strong but I think something is holding her back.

She lifts her head to look at me.

Yn-Chresanto...Lucas and I are leaving tomorrow.

Chresanto-Yn stop, you don't have to leave right away.

Yn-Chres don't tell me what I don't have to do. I'm leaving tomorrow and that's that. I get it I'm a mess that can't be fixed.

Chres-No that's not what I(gco)

Yn-Chresanto just leave me alone!

I slammed the door in anger. I walked down the stairs and walked outside to get some fresh air. I can't deal with this shit.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I wonder what Yn was saying when she said I was a cheater. I've been faithful when we was together. She possibly meant Angela. Whatever it's her loss, I still love her but if she wants to be stubborn and jealous than fuck it so be it.

I was sitting at the front of the doctors office to pick up Angela. She came out and seemed happy about something.

Jordan-(Helping her in the car)What you all happy about?

Angela-Well the baby is healthy and well. Why wouldn't I be happy?!

I couldn't help but smile at the thought. I hope this is my child because I want to see how a lil me would turn out lol.

Jordan-That's good.

Angela-Yeah, how'd your visiting hours go?

Jordan-Not good, he was sleep and she said he didn't want to see me, which I think is utter bullshit.

Angela- Don't worry about it bae. If it's not true we'll know soon, and if it is, then he'll come around soon.

Jordan-I hope she's lying I can't live if Lucas doesn't ever want to see me.

The Next Day...
Yn's P.O.V.
I finally got everything in the car. Lucas is inside saying good bye to Chresanto. I know it's hard on him but it was Chresanto's choice to drop me. I don't care anymore, I just can't wait to have a clean fresh start with just me and my boy.

Lucas's P.O.V.
Lucas-Chresanto I'm gonna miss you.

Chres-You too lil man, make sure you stay strong for your mom and protect her at all cost ok. If she feels down cheer her up, don't give her a hard time. And do good in school.

Lucas-Are you gonna visit us?

Chres-Whenever it's ok with your mom.

Lucas-Ok.

I hug him for a long time. I'm gonna miss Chresanto. He's my best friend.

Mommy-Lucas are you ready to go?

Lucas-Yes momma.

I wave Chres bye and get in the backseat of the car.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
Chres-I guess this is good bye?

Yn-No...More of a see you later.

Chres-What you mean?

Yn-Come on Chres, I can't separate you and Lucas, on top of that I'm gonna still talk to you. Even though we not together, we're still friends.

Chres-Ok but remember it's him and you in Texas ok?

Yn-Yeah I got it.

It was an awkward silence.

Chres-Umm Yn I(gco)

Before I could speak I was embraced in a hug. I hugged back and just never wanted to let go but I knew I was gonna eventually.

Yn-Thanks Chres, for everything.

Chresanto-No problem.

We let go and just like that she was on her way to Texas.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I've decided sense it's noon to go see if Lucas is ready to spend some time with me.

I know Yn is gonna make up some excuse but I could hardly give a damn.

I walk up to the porch and knock on the door.

When it opened all I saw was dumb ass Chresanto.

Chresanto-What the hell do you want?

Jordan-Damn no hello? Where's Yn?

Chresanto-She's not here, neither is Lucas.

Jordan-Where are they?

Chresanto-Not here I just said.

Jordan-Oh what? She dropped your ass already?

Chresanto-No she's not here.

Jordan-Where is she? You know something!

Chresanto-I really don't and even if I did why would I tell your crazy ass?

Jordan-Look I don't get how.(gco)

This bitch slammed the door in my face. Yn must've left his pathetic ass. But, where the hell is she if not with him. I need to know where she is.

I hop in my car and dial her number.

Phone Convo:
Yn-....Hello?

Jordan-Yn where are you?

Yn-Jordan what is it?

Jordan-Visiting hours.

Yn-Jordan I'm not at the house and Lucas doesn't want to see you.

Jordan-Put him on the phone.

Yn-No better yet I'll switch it to face time sense you don't believe me.

(She switches it to FaceTime and I see Lucas with a blank face when he sees me.)

Jordan-Sup lil man.

Lucas-Hi dad.

Jordan-What's goin on?

Lucas-Nothing.

Jordan-You wanna come spend some time with dad?

Lucas-No.

Jordan-Why not?

Lucas-I don't want to ever see you again.

Jordan-Lucas is mommy telling you to say those things?

Lucas-No I'm saying it I don't want you to be my dad anymore.

Jordan-Lucas you don't mean that.

I was in tears when he said that. Those words coming out of his mouth really hit me hard.

Lucas-(crying) mommy I don't want to talk to him no more.

He hands yn the phone and now I'm looking at her.

Yn-I told you now I gotta go.

Jordan-Wait Yn Where(gco)

Phone Convo Over:
I was broken. I can't believe he really doesn't love me anymore. Why though? I haven't done anything to him. Ughh... I need to relax or something because my body is aching with heartbreak right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
304K 21.4K 156
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
101K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
12.6M 422K 50
Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest. * * * * * They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet...