Getting Her Love Back(A Skyew...

By The_Dark_One02

This story takes place about 6 months after the mid season 3 finally. Were Daisy just figured out what really... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Last Nights Episode
Chapter 5
Part title
A/N
Skyeward story
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Untitled Part 3

1K 21 7
By The_Dark_One02

Chapter 3

In meeting room (No one's pov):

Everyone is standing around the table while Skye stands off to the side in her own little world and being quitter than usual.

"Daisy would you like to join us and tell us what you think about the situation" Mack asks

"Uhh. Oh sorry. Um what were we talking about again?"

"We were talking about what we should do about Ward. We were thinking of just burning the body once we find him and take care of him for good" Coulson says

"WHAT? NO! You can't do that" Skye yells

"And why can't we" Coulson asks

"Because I still L-" She quickly stops herself before she says something she is going to regret "I mean that wouldn't be right. I thought you were trying to be good, but you're still on the path to becoming just like Ward"

"I agree with Skye" Bobbie says

"Me to" Hunter states

Everyone at the table seem to be really confused on why Bobbie and Hunter are with Daisy on this and why Bobbie just called Daisy Skye?

"I am really confused on why you just agree with Daisy and why you just called her Skye" Simmons asked "He's a murderer"

"And like we aren't to. We all have blood on our hands." Bobbie says "Look I know you are all still beyond mad at on how Ward betrayed all of you guys and shot me, but did we even stop to think why he would just betray you-"

"Because he is a lunatic and a lying bastard that's why" Simmons says in a matter of fat tone "He tried to kill me and Fitz."

"Do you really think that Jemma? I mean shouldn't he know that the med pod is design to float? Did you even stop to think on why he did it? And I believe when Fitz went down to go see what we were keeping in vault D that he said it was supposed to float. Didn't he Fitz?" Skye questioned.

Fitz just nodded his head and looked at the floor like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Did you ever even try to process that he was actually trying to save you? I know that I didn't because I hated him so much but now that I think about ever thing he did was to either protect us or save us."

"Daisy he is a murder. He is the reason for all this, the hurt that we all especially you went through" Coulson said

"But that doesn't mean we should become like him." She says "You can do whatever you want but don't expect me to help you. I don't want to be a part of this." She walks out of her room and back to her bunk.

"Coulson-"

"We are going to find with or without her help and have him get what he deserves." Coulson interrupts.

Next day (Skye's pov):

I woke up to really loud alarms blaring throughout the compound. I realize that those are the alarms that go off if someone is trying to get in.

I see Mack run by "Hey Mack. Are we under attack?" I ask while running next to him.

"I really don't know. Someone is trying to get but so far there has been no shooting so I don't know."

That's weird normally there would be a full out gun battle if people were trying to get in. We get to the meeting room and see they have already started a meeting.

"Daisy! I want you to get the security feeds up and see who is trying to break in." Coulson demands.

I start to work as fast as I can. Finally I get the feeds up. "Uhhh Coulson you might want to see who is trying to break in you would never believe it." I said

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is it looks like there is a 14 year old girl trying to break in and that she is doing a really good job at it."

"What?" Coulson asks

"See for yourself"

"Who the heck is she"

"I'm someone that you really shouldn't piss off." The girl says while coming around the corner.

"Who are you?" May ask.

"My name is Emma and I am not going to tell you my last name until I know who a fact that you won't try and kill me." Emma says

She has blond hair is probably around 5'2. She also looks like she could take anyone in a fight.

"Why would we kill you if we knew your last name?" Hunter asks. As Bobbie comes running in saying "Sir we looked everywhere and we can't find who or whatever breached us. Who is she?" pointing at Emma

"That is Emma. And she said that we would most likely kill her if we knew her last name. Which leads we to, again, why would we kill you if we knew your last name and I would also like to know why you are here" Coulson said

"I am hear looking for my dad. And you also have like maybe 5 or less minutes until my two baby-sitters find me and come here too which will very much surprise all of you. And trust that is only going make you have more questions and you will most likely be beyond confused on why they are baby-sitting me."

I am just beyond confused on who she is and why she is here looking for her dad when she could just going to police. And who is her dad that would make her think we would kil-. No. N-n-n-n-noo. No way that can't be possible and how.

"I'm going to guess you know who my father is. Skye" Everyone in that split second raised their guns to point at her except for me.

"Who are you and how do you know her name?" May asked

"Like I said before my name is Emma and I will not tell you my last name until I know you won't try and kill me. Or until my two baby-sitters get here and boy they are in trouble when my dad finds out. I can't wait to see that show down."

Then the alarms start to go off again. "Oh looks like there here. Dame it I wished I had my camera to capture your faces and my baby-sisters faces when you guys see each other."

All of a sudden two people came out of nowhere and with guns trained on us and I cannot believe who they are.

"Coulson?" the Black Widow and Hawkeye say at the same time

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" Hunter asks

"Now that I have my protection I will tell you my full name. My Name is Emma Ward."

I knew it. And considering all of the shocked faces they did not see that coming.

"And my father is Grant Ward"

"How is that even possible, and who would want to even have a kid with that monster." Jemma asked

"I am going to pretend you didn't say that last part and tell you that I am adopted."

"Why would Ward adopt you or anyone for that matter?" I ask

"Because I am a victim of an abusive family just like he is."

"Me and Ward were on a mission together and we were waiting for extraction because we finished the mission earlier than expected.

Flashback

"Ward did you call extraction and tell them we got done earlier then expected."

"Yeah. I told them to meet us here."

There was shuffling "What was that"

"I don't know" They crept over to it with their hands on their guns. They saw a young girl shivering and crying. She had blood, cuts and bruises all over her. There was a pool of blood forming underneath of her.

"Hey there are you ok" Barton says

All she does is whimper and moves away. Then we see that there is a knife lodged into her stomach.

"Oh my god. Hey honey we need to get you to the hospital." Ward says

"Who would do that to you, and how old where you?" Mack asked horrified of what he had just herd.

"I was eight years old and it was my older brothers. I was the youngest and the spoiled one cause they've always wanted a girl so they took their anger out on me and would beat the crap on me and would blame it on someone from school saying I was getting bullied."

"No please don't let me go back to them. PLEASE" She says

"Hey, hey its ok. You'll be safe with us. What's your name sweetie?"

"My name is Emma."

"Who did this to you?"

"My brothers"

"What? Here we won't take to a hospital we'll take you somewhere cooler how does that sound." She nods her head "yeah ok. Well my name is Grant and this here is Clint, and we are going to fix you up again ok? Clint, do you know who our extraction is?"

"Yeah it's Nat."

"Ok good she will help us then. Hey can you try and get into a sitting position?" Emma tries but fails and starts to cry and say it hurts too much. "Ok, Emma can you give me your hand. I'm going to take some of the pain away. You'll feel a tingly feeling in your body ok." He took her hand in his, closed his eyes, and squeezed her hand a little and took some of the pain away and into his body.

"How did you do that" Barton asked

"I always could but no one knows about it except for my Gramzy. She said it was best for no one to know and to only use when necessary and know was around to see." Ward said "Can you try and move again? Into a sitting position more likely"

Emma got up into a sitting position with far less pain then before, but the blood with the knife wound stated to bleed more. "I feel really dizzy." Emma said.

"Ok, Ward we're going to need to take the knife out and try to wrap it with a coat."

"Ok. Emma this is going to hurt a little. Hold my hand while Clint takes the knife out of your side."

Clint moves to her side where the knife is and Emma goes really stiff and starts to panic. "Hey, hey, hey look at me. Hold my hand, relax, and look me in the eyes and nowhere else. It will be over before you know it. Ok? Now how old are you?"

"I'm 8 years old."

"Well let me tell you this. You are very brave to be staying alive."

"Ahhhhhh" Emma screams, squeezing Grants hand tighter and crying. "It hurts. Make it stop please."

Ward takes his coat, bunches it up and presses it to where the knife used to be.

"She's losing a lot of blood Ward."

"Where the hell is Natasha?"

They here a quin jet over head. Ward picks up Emma bridle style and him and Barton run to the top of the building as fast as they can and onto the quin jet. We run right past Natasha and straight to were the aid kit is.

"What the heck is going on and who is she?" Nat asked

"This is Emma and we found in the ally left there by her brothers who beat her and stabbed her with a knife and left her there to die. We need to help her but we cannot go to the hub." Ward says

"Why?"

"Because they will just bring her back to that family or an orphanage. I'm taking her to one of my safe houses. Take us to these coordinates." Ward says while handing Nat the coordinates.

"Don't worry Emma I will make sure you are safe."

End of Flashback

"That's how I met Grant, Nat, and Clint."

"It's really hard to see Ward with a really caring personality."

Right at that moment Lincoln comes in and rushes to me to make sure I was ok. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Emma go rigid and her heartbeat starts to quicken. She also seems to be haveing trouble breathing. I wasn't the only one that notice.

"Emma, are you ok?" Nat asks.

She starts to hyperventilate even more.

"No. Please No."

"Emma you need to calm down ok? Calm down."

She starts to back up towards the wall and looks at me. All I see in her eyes is fear. Then she stumbles and passes out.

A/N: Hey my fellow Skyeward fans. Please leave comments especially on the flashback. If it was good or not and if I should do more flashbacks. If you say last Tuesdays episode then tell me if you agree with me. Luke Mitchell's acting was not the best I thought he was going to burst out into tears at like any moment. I'm glad I didn't see any staticquake kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 15 16
Imagine a world where Bahrain never happened, and Melinda May was her supposed fuzzy self. That's what happens in this A.O.S fanfic. Characters are t...
2K 66 10
Y/N Griffin Is a very skilled shield agent ,with a troubled past, she is recruited by Phil coulson for his team. on the team she will become close wi...
331K 12.4K 75
This is the story of Original Character Asia Monroe, an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Operations school, hand picked by Strike Team Delta themselves...
10.2K 293 31
When Coulson informs them that their next O-8-4 mission is going to be along side another secret organisation, Skye knows her life is in danger. Even...