preferences. → star wars

By Galaxiae

I have recently rewatched all of the Star Wars movies and have found myself immediately drawn to writing some... More

[1] How You Meet
[2] Nicknames
[3] You Get Injured
[4] He Asks You Out
[5] When You're Sad
[6] His Favourite Thing About You
[7] Your Biggest Fear
[8] Your Bad Habit
[9] He Snaps At You
[10] He Sees You Crying
[11] Your Last Words
[12] Your First Kiss
[13] Your Best Friend
[14] What Turns You On
[15] Your First 'I Love You'
[16] Favourite Thing You Do Together
[17] Your Song
[18] Where He Kisses You
[19] Where You Like To Go
[20] Someone Finds Out
[21] Favourite Season
[22] He's Upset
[23] Aesthetic
[24] What Annoys Him
[25] Where You're From
[26] He Gets Jealous
[27] His Last Words
[28] You Break Up
[29] Nightmare
[30] You Make up
[31] What Turns Him On
[32] Romantic Day
[33] Insecurities
[Requests]
[34] You're Sick
[Fanfiction]
[36] When He's Jealous
[37] He Accidentally Hurts You
[38] What Annoys You
[40] Favourite Thing You Do Together (MODERN AU)
[Requests]
[41] Proposal

[39] He Saves You

2K 71 40
By Galaxiae

hey guys srry i haven't updated i was going to but then my girlfriend broke up with me so i was in a shitty mood

and tbh if ur reading this stOP FEELING SORRY FOR URSELF YOURE NOT THE FUCKING VICTIM ok thank u

Obi-Wan

Your lungs tightened at the hot smoke that you inhaled, but there wasn't much you could do. You were swimming through a cloud of ash, blindly stepping and hoping that you wouldn't crash to the floor like you had only moments ago, for you had stepped upon the arm of a deceased civilian. 

You were weak, clearly, but you forced yourself to keep going and only hoped that there was an exit on the other side of this wall of black. Once again, your foot caught something (though this time you were too afraid to see what it was) and your legs shook under the fall. You were unable to move, and you finally accepted, with dread in the pit of your stomach, that death was about to drag you down. 

'(Y/N)?' A familiar voice called out, just as a beam of blue light shot up and shimmered around in the grey air. 

There was a glimmer of hope amongst the hot clouds, and you let out the only sound you could manage. It was a pathetic whimper, but he heard it over the thick silence. Immediately, he turned into your direction, using the glow of his lightsaber to show him the way. Once he found you, he switched it off and placed a mask on your face to match the one across his own. Suddenly, you were able to breathe.

He pulled you to your feet, and though you swayed dangerously under your own weight, he held you against his side protectively.

'I gotcha,' he reassured, holding you tightly. 'Come on. Let's get out of here.'

You were pulled out of the wreckage with minor physical damage, but the destruction of the village that you had seen was enough to scar you mentally. Obi-Wan was always there, however, and just the sight of his face or the sound of his voice was enough to get you through your day.

Anakin Skywalker

'Hey there. What's a young lass like you doing around these parts of town?' A gruff voice spoke out, causing you to lift your head from the datapad in your hand. Instinctively, you shut it off and pushed it aside to hide the information. 'Hey, I'm talkin' to you,'

'Business,' you replied simply, wanting to draw away from this conversation as soon as possible.

He lifted an eyebrow. 'Business, eh? I could show you a lot of 'business', that's for sure,'

At what he was implying, your stomach churned. At any other time, you would have drawn your lightsaber as to scare him off, but you were undercover and couldn't give your position away. 'No thanks; not interested.'

'Aw, come on,' he mumbled, suddenly pressing up against you and leaving you cornered against a wall, where you could now smell the strong scent of alcohol on his breath. You pressed your hands against his chest and shoved him away, leaving him a little unbalanced and certainly disgruntled. 'You shouldn't have done that,'

'I don't--'

'Now, darlin', we can do this the hard way or the easy way, yeah?' He spat again, eyebrows furrowed as he pinned your shoulders down. You struggled, but he dug his palms in further and you winced at the pressure. 'Your choice.'

'Hey!' A voice boomed, cracking the silence with a menacing tone that caused the man to turn his head instantly. 'Now, you're messing with the wrong lady,'

His arms went limp against your shoulders and he backed away, holding his hands up in defence. 'Hey, man, she wanted it.'

'Really?' The man stepped forward, now revealing himself from the shadows. You'd already sensed that it was Anakin, but the man had clearly underestimated his height and turned the corner quickly. However, Skywalker gripped him by his collar and threatened him. 'If I ever see scum like you again, I'll be the last thing you'll ever see. Got it?'

'Jeez, calm down--'

'Don't tell me to calm down after what I just saw,' Anakin seethed, jaw clenched. 'You're disgusting. You deserve to get thrown to the Gundarks,'

'Psht, whatever, man,' he responded meekly, trying to play off cool as he adjusted himself before walking off, clearly embarassed. Anakin turned to you, noticing that your tense arms, held tightly against your sides, began to relax.

'You okay?' He asked softly, and you nodded. 

'Yeah. I'm fine,' you said.

'You sure?' He checked again, but you only continued to nod.

'Anakin, I'm fine. Let's just get back to the ship,' you pleaded, and he agreed. 'But-- thank you,'

He turned with a small smile and a shrug. 'Hey, it's my job.'

Luke Skywalker

'Eugh,' you grimaced, pulling your hands and then wincing as the chains pulled them back. You had been captivated by the Galactic Order, where you had been chained into a cell where they would perform multiple torture techniques to get you to spill information about battle plans. So far, you'd given nothing more than your name and your relationship with Luke, but that was out of sheer desperation to stay alive. 

A stormtrooper arived at your cell door with a tray and you hunched down.

'Couldn't find a bigger cell, huh?' You mocked, wrinkling your nose at the food he placed in front of you before turning to leave. 

You hadn't any time to eat the food-- eventually your hunger won over your distaste --before Darth Vader had barked orders to multiple troopers to try a new technique on you. You expected physical pain, but the sound system they set up was even more painful. The screams of your deceased family and friends rung out, and they left the room the second you sunk to your knees. The sounds were blood-curdling and terrifying, and you ached to help them, but they weren't there. How did they get these sounds? What did they do to them?

You pressed your hands to either side of your skull to block the sound out, and even long after the process was over-- it lasted for little over an hour --you refused to removed them from your ear. You were trembling and terrified, hearing nothing but the repetitive, petrified screams of your loved ones. 

The hydraulics hissed as the door wooshed open and you pressed your eyes shut, unwilling to see who or what it was they had brought to your. A hand touched your shoulder and you yelped, flinching away. Through your hands, you heard a voice. 

'(Y/N)? (Y/N), it's me,' they pleaded, voice desperate to make contact. Suddenly, the pressure on your wrists released as the electric system keeping them fused together was destroyed. Though still anxious, you peered up and noticed Luke, face taking over that of concern when he noticed the bruises on your cheek and jaw. You launched yourself at him, immediately being cradled in his protective arms as you felt a wave of emotion crashing over you. 'Hey, hey, it's okay. I've got you now-- it's okay,'

'Luke,' you sobbed. 

'I'm going get you out of here, alright? Just stay close, I'm not going to let you go,' he assured, prying your arms off of his body as he took ahold of your hand. 'Come on-- let's go.'

Han Solo

The battle was hard-- it didn't take much of a glance for you to confirm that. There was little cover that Han and yourself had to hide behind, but you made-do by tipping over crates and crouching behind them. The dirt and gravel grazed your knees and ripped your jeans, revealing the raw, irritated skin underneath. You had a rip in your shirt, just above your hip-bone, where you had received a blast that managed to graze your skin and leave a nasty, throbbing burn.

Han swiped his sweat and grime covered forehead before panting and turning to you as he took cover. 'Whew, these guys actually paid attention in shootin' class, huh, stunner?'

You rolled your eyes as you reached over cover and shot from your duel blasters, managing to take down two stormtroopers. 'I suppose so.'

He laughed uneasily as he caught his breath, and then his eyes caught something. Han's smile immediately dropped as he heard the clink of a thermal detonator dropping to the floor and rolling behind you. 

Clearly distracted, you hadn't seen the throw, nor had you heard it landed. It beeped for a moment, and Han's breath caught in his throat as he threw down his blaster and ran out from his cover. 

'Han, what're you--'

He threw himself against you and shieded your body with his own, letting out a cry as the blaze of heat tore at his back. He tensed his muscles, however, allowing the flames to die out on their own as he protected your body from harm and reminded himself that this could have killed you.

You were shocked-- your ears were ringing and your eyes had widened to the size of saucers, watching as Han dropped over your body and panted. As he fell, you finally saw the damage to his back. There were angry, red burns and welts, but it was nothing that a good layer of bacta gel couldn't sort out. 

'Oh, gods, Han, are you okay?' You asked frantically, turning him over and sitting him up. He winced but waved it off, breathing heavily.

'Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thought I'd get a tan,' he joked, and you were tempted to slap his shoulder for joking at such a time, but you also couldn't help but laugh, a little hysterically, at how he was so optimistic through what you assumed to be absolute agony. 

'For the love of Yavin, Han. Come on,' you tugged his arm, peering over the cover as the stormtroopers gathered round, presuming you both dead. 'We can sneak out. The Falcon isn't too far from here,'

He brought himself into a squatting position and ran a hand through his hair. 'Alright, stunner, lead the way. Not like my backs been torn open or anything,'

You sighed. 'Thank you, Han. You saved my life.'

He chuckled uneasily. 'You're welcome.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 135 69
This is something that I did myself. I just sort of took all of the Star Wars movies that have come out and made it where you imagine yourself in th...
921K 14.4K 71
The title is self explanatory but I'll be taking requests for imagines/one shots/ preferences for any character from the prequels, sequels, SW the cl...
368K 7.1K 43
Preferences of: Finn Poe Dameron Kylo Ren/ Ben Solo General Hux Anakin Skywalker Obi Wan Kenobi Luke Skywalker Han Solo Comment if you want a on...
156K 2.1K 75
hey i'm asiya and i wrote most of these imagines/preferences when i was younger so I'll be making major edits very soon! Characters I've featured: Lu...