Summer Love {AUSTIN MAHONE FA...

De xoxboys

In this, Austin is not the famous boy you all know. He actually moved to a city in Southern California to be... Mais

Summer
Crazy day
Just another summer day
First day
Kian
Everythings going to be alright
Thanksgiving
Zach
Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)
The cousins
Christmas
Poor Alex
New things
Giving it to ya!
CONCERT FUN
March 1st
Breaking it off
AFTERMATH
Sunday Morning
The diner
Just a dream
Uncle Austin
Wedding/reunion
-WAIT-

Cotillion de veronica

108 2 0
De xoxboys

¡My birthday!
It was my day! I will have fun and I won't stop having fun, it's the one and only day I get to be really happy without getting questioned.

"Have you eaten?" Justin whispered after we finished our last rehearsals before the actual thing.

"I'm going to today, don't worry J," I half smiled at him. He watched me starve and he tried to bring me food but I never ate it. Eventually he had to sit with me after one session to watch me eat.....

"Well happy birthday best! Ily," Justin hugged me right before everyone started to come in. Justin, unfortunately had beliebers and paps follow him so the he made and announcement outside. By himself! All the Royal court came out and so the people would see their appearance.---

"Ok! I promise, I will come out here after my friends party is done, which will probably be at midnight, ok? So if I hear that any of you guys try sneaking in or snooping around this area I will not come out, NOW THIS IS A PROMISE SO EVERYONE, I WILL BE HERE AT MIDNIGHT SHARP. DONT COME EARLY AND START BUNCHING UP AT THE DOORS BEAUSE HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS NEED TO LEAVE ALSO, ok? SO EVERYONE GIVE ME PRIVACY AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER!" Justin announced on a megaphone someone gave him. Of course the shades at the hotel were being put down because some people didn't want the paps get a shot if them. Anywho all the people went home even the paps, wow!

Everyone was going into the ball room and eventually most of them were there thats when they announced the couples.

My friends from school were here, I was so happy. The room was filled with everyone I loved on my real birthday!

"Veronica Rose Marx escorted by Justin bieber!" My friends dad, the DJ announced. A lot of my cousins freaked but before we walked in I specifically told everyone to treat Justin like a normal guy at a normal party.

The DJ went on and we got in formation after everyone got their food, it was cool to be on the royal court because we sat like we were the real princes/princesses in the court.

"Can everyone please take their seats!" The DJ said again. We got into formation and Justin was by my side. He picked up the dances really quick so there was no problem.

The music started to play and we did the waltz. We then did some hip-hop dance. Finally I got a solo with Justin. He was the best partner ever and I just wanted him know that. My big brother, my guardian, Justin!

"Thanks you J!" I hugged him after the dance. He went to go take his seat and I did my speech.

"Good evening everyone! Thank you all for coming, family and friends! Thank you for sharing a very special day with me and just thank you again. I am blessed to have everyone I love in the room with me right now, I'm just so happy nothing can explain my feelings! Special thanks to my royal court even the little munchkins! I love you all you guys," I spoke into the microphone and waved out to everyone. Someone got me the chair and the girls lined up. Basically my 18 candle girls the little one walked the candle to me and I blowed them out.

Then my 15 older ones came out.
First was Rachel:
"Hey Ron! Happy birthday. I don't want to make a corny speech on the spot so lets just say its been a while ride with you kiddo! The memories we've built we're the best and hopefully we could make more, okay? Yeah, happy birthday again, I love you sis!"

Second was Vanessa:
"Oh sister-bear, happy birthday. I can't believe you're 18 already, I remember when we were little. Those day were the best! Each day we get closer and closer and you are the best big sister anyone can ask for you are a good role model and a good person in general, thank you for everything you've done for me I appreciate it, a lot, I could go on but nahhh! Happy birthday Veronica rose!"

Third was Kendall:
"Happy birthday nini! I love you so much. It was a little disappointing you had to leave but I'm glad I spent time with you when I had the chance! I remember when we were in elementary and you were the queen of tetherball, that was actually where we met, thank you for being a good person in general and being the best you can be. Again, happy birthday baby!"

Then everyone eventually spoke shorter ones and then the guys were up. They gave me the roses while dancing with me for like 10 second. The older ones went first so it started with Justin. He walked out to me and I smiled at him, just like he was a friend, not a celebrity. When he was done, he kissed my cheek and hugged me then sat down. Alex, Austin's bfffffl, oh no.

"Happy birthday Ronnie!" Alex briefly said.

"I'm not mad at you BTW, how is Austin?"

"He's ok? I think." Alex raised an eyebrow but his turn was over. He hugged me happy birthday then took his seat. Zach's turn!

"Happy birthday Veronica," Zach smirked.

"Thanks, how's Austin?"

"He's sad, I haven't seen him in a few days."

Now Robert.

"Happy birthday Ronnie!" Robert smiled.

"Thanks rob."

"Have you talked to Austy?"

"No, I'm kinda scared of what he'll say."'

Robert was going to say something but time..... JC and Taylor were here......--- All the dance things were done and we sang happy birthday and we just took over the dance floor. Justin and I just talked, I introduced my friends because they also like Justin bieber. Luckily he liked them all and took pictures with them.

"Justin, can you stay here for a second. I need to talk to rob real quick."

I walked to find rach and rob. I took Robert to the side and asked what he was going to say.

"Austin told me he's stuck, and he regrets everything. Also he hasn't talked to any if us except Alex! He usually goes to the studio and just stays there all day. He lost his social life!" Robert explained to me.

"Thanks rob, I'll see him!"

I walked back but got pulled again by Alex.

"What is up?!" I screamed over the noise.

"Austin, talk to him ASAP!" Alex demanded.

I was weirded out but then Alex let me go. I found Justin and told him everything.... I wasn't trying to be upset but I was. I went to the lobby to get air, I was a little overwhelmed.

"Excuse me, birthday girl?" A security came up to me.

"Yes?" I looked up and it was dave. Dave is Austin's new body guard.

"I'm Dave, ummm. These are for you!" Dave pulled out a bouquet of flowers. He gave them to me then hugged me goodbye. Dave waved one more time and I took a deep breath.

I read the tag. Of course it was from Austin.
'Dear Veronica,
I feel like I lost the privilege to call you Ronnie. I feel REALLY bad I wasn't your escort. Our relationship wasn't suppose to end like that either, I can't even tell you how apologetic I feel. Can we talk and figure things out someday? I regret everything I've done to hurt you, it wasn't like I wanted to but.... It's hard, I just need to see your face one more time.... Anyways, happy birthday princess! I hope you're having fun today.
PS- I still love you, I just need to tell you something!'

I teared a little but remembering it was my day I got up with the flowers , my head was looking down and I bumped into Justin.

"Hey birthday girl! Why aren't you in there partying?" Justin sighed, he knew i wasn't having a great time, he knew it.

"I got these flowers from Austin, his guard dropped em off," i walked with him back into the room.

"I see. So what'd it say?" Justin rubbed the back of his neck, oh how guys do that!

"He needs to talk, I think it's something serious. Alex said Austin needed to talk ASAP so.. I dunno."

"Well today is your day Veronica, you are suppose to have fun so how about you talk to Austin later and have fun now?" Justin brought me to the dance floor and we started dancing together.

The party was getting a little interesting. So a song came on and my cousin who dances started dancing. I guess everyone sat down so he could take the floor but then he pointed to Justin. He motioned J to go out and it was crazy after that.

My cousin was getting on the floor and it was just a scene. Then Justin started popping like there was no tomorrow and my cousin did a back flip off stage and started breakdancing. They just....oh goodness, that kept my mind off things.

"How was that birthday girl!?" The Dj asked me when they were done.

"They did great, but my cousin was better! Sorry j!" I laughed. Then I ran to Justin and he just smiled at me.

It reminded me of the time when Austin came at New Years. I got sad a little but who gets sad around Justin? That's not right.

"I know I was better," Justin whispered in my ear. His breath was so hot, like I was burning. Lol jk.

"I know," I giggled a bit. I was tired of walking in my big ass dress, and heels, nuh uh!

The party ended and the people were leaving. I had to clean up with everyone. Justin went outside at 12:00 and he signed most of the beliebers stuff and he left afterwards.---

>>>>>>Justin's POV<<<<<<

I felt so welcomed into the party, I felt like it was a regular party. So when I went to greet the people outside I went through as much people as I could until police arrived and then I got escorted to my car, I was a little sad they told me to go home but I had to.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.8K 132 48
Ariel Constancio best friend of Pop sensation austin Mahone sister of YouTube famous Alex Constancio who's life is harder? who deals with more? who w...
103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
9.3K 219 19
Meghan Shepard and her family decide to leave their Texas home and move to Canada. When Meghan gets there she didn't know her childhood best friend w...
32.2K 513 25
This girl named Danielle Lanza just moved to Texas from Massachusetts. She goes to the beach the week before school starts and meets a boy named Alex...