The Royale Wolf

By Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Six

24.5K 789 45
By Traicing_Dim_Stars

"Aura! Catch!". He threw me the ball and I caught it with haist. I threw the ball back and it hit him square in the face.

"Awe man! I should really be careful next time. That's the sixth one this day". I said running up to him and checking his nose.

"Ow! Aura, I think you broke my nose this time". I checked his whole face and saw no injuries whatsoever. He was fine.

"Liar. Your nose is perfectly fine". I nudged his face away from me and he stumbled back. I giggled, once he got his balance back. He charged towards me. I quickly dodged him.

He was gonna charge forward again but was cut off, when a lighting strike the ground just a few steps from me. I look up to see the clouds turning to grey then slightly darker. Until the only light was the lightning striking everywhere.

I started to shake. An ice cold breeze, blew up my hair and I almost stumbled to the ground. The temperature was dropping by second. "We need to go inside!". I shouted at him.

He ran up to me, and for an instance the Earth slowed down. I saw another bolt of lighting striking at his way. I charged towards him and pushed him out of the way. The lightning hitting me instead and burning my skin. I gritted my teeth as the pain surge from my burned flesh.

"Aura! Come on!". He grabbed my an injured arm and ran, taking him with me. We dodged lightning and lighting, until we reached the house.

"Kids! I'm so glad you two are alright! Come here". Mom said attacking us with a bear hug. I hiss as she touched my burned arm. "Omygod! We need to get you to the clinic". She started to lead me towards the pack doctor's office.

"Mom. I'm fine. I heal faster than any werewolf. Unless there's someone just like me". She let go of my arm and I just wrapped my good arm around her. "Don't worry too much. Your baby is fine". I said with a smile.

"I should have not let you out. You should have been here at the house. Safe, with no burns". She started to tear up.

"Mom. Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry. Oh God! Mom! And look my arm is all better now. You should also check on Zeke". I turned to Zeke. Who shook his head.

"I'm fine Alpha Lorea. If it wasn't for Aura, that lighting would have hit me. But she pushed me away". He hugged me. And I hug him back. "Thanks. I better go now".

"Zeke. Your mom is in the daycare and your dad is with my husband. Stay here, to keep Aura companied". Zeke nodded and mom wrapped him up in a hug.

Suddenly the door burst open, three unfamiliar men walk in. Mom grabbed our hands and pulled as behind her. Protecting us. The three men spotted us and slowly walked to our direction. They sniffed the air. And turned to me with a scary smile.

"Give us the girl Lorea". Mom shook her head.

"No! I wont. You trespass on our land. And for that you are to be banished to our dungeon. Guards!". Before the guards can come. The tallest men with yellow gold eyes. Snatched me from my moyms grip. "Hey! What are you doing?! Let go of her!".

"This kid belongs to us Lorea. She is a part of our fate". I don't understand any of this shit...

"What do you mean?! Let go of me! I don't even know you! Have you ever know about personal space?!". I struggled out of his grip. I'm more stronger than him. I grab his hand and pulled it backwards, snapping it. The man release a loud growl.

"You are comeing with us! No questions!". I kick his knee and punch his abdomen.

In you dreams..!!

"No!". My voice rang from walls to walls. Chairs started flying everywhere. Glass shattered at my voice. I stopped it. Mom will kill me if I destroyed this house down.

Even if I did survive this crazy dude, I'll be killed by my own mother instead...

I stared at the two men. They scurried out of the door. The man whom I've just hit. Stumbled to the door, but I grab him and drop him to the ground. "Who are you?!".

Before he could answer the guards towed him out. Dragging him to the direction of the dungeon.

"Who are they mom?Why did they want me?". I asked my tonw dropping low.

"That's a story for another time".

When is that time?!

I fluttered my eyes open. The sunlight gapping from the window slightly blinded my eyes.

I tried to sit up. But I noticed two muscular arms around my waist. I turned to face Caine. His forehead was slightly wrinkled to a frown. I trace his strong jaw and his face. His frown left his beautiful face. Relaxing to my touch.

I grab his arm that is draped around me. I rolled out of bed and place a pillow in my place. I skipped to the bathroom. Feeling happy today.

Why? Cause I just love to be happy!

Harley Quinn much?

I chuckled as I saw my state in the mirror. I brushed my hair. If I applied shampoo at this state of hair. My! I'm gonna broke about three combs.

I grab a towel from the closet. And lightly closed the door. Careful not to wake up Caine.

I wrapped the towel and brushed my hair again.

I slid on some matching under wears and grabbed one of his huge shirts. It stopped over the knee and grabbed one of my red jean short shorts. And tuck in the long shirt. I slid on my golden belt and shove my foot to some yellow flip flops.

I grabbed one hair pin from the dresser and put it on my hair so that my hair won't be at my face the whole day.

I walked down the halls and halls. I reached the kitchen and made breakfast.

Also Caine decided to have a house separate from the pack house, to hove me some privacy, and security...

I lung around the living room doing all sorts and what not. I stared everywhere. I spotted the laundry room and skip to it. There I was greeted by a mountain of clothes.

I sighed.

Boys...will...be...boys...

"What are you doing?". A husky voice said from behind me.

"Doing the laundry, of course". I turned around and man was that a bad idea. He was wearing nothing but boxers shorts and his defined chest was in show. I quickly turned around blushing hardcore.

"Ah? Caine, can you please put on a shirt. It's making me uncomfortable". I said. Playing with my hair, a habit of mine.

Arms rapped around my waist from the back. And my breath hitched. "Oh really? Why is that?". He said trailing kisses down my neck and shoulder.

"Be-because...umm". I camed out with nothing. He continued trailing kisses down my cheek, neck, shoulder until he reached the soft spot. I braced myself for the pain, but it never come.

"I'm not gonna marked you. Without your permission". I shivered. The fact that he was so close to marking me is making me light headed.

"Then I-I let you". I stuttered a bit.

"Are you sure?". I nod.

He started again trailing soft kisses down my neck. Then he hit that soft spot again. He dug his canines through my skin. Hot tears trailed down my cheeks.

Once he was done. He lick the blood and look at me. I saw nothing in his eyes, but love, adoration, and happiness.

"I love you, my beautiful Aura".

"I love you too Caine". His smile, grew bigger. He crashed his lips to mine. And I reacted back.

We pulled back smiling like idiots.

^_^

Should I change it? It's kinda- wait rephrase that, cheesy! It's so cheesy!!!

And I don't want too much clicheness in my story!

So let me know if you like it or not!

Bye!
Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 574 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
1.1M 25K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
14.5K 506 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...
12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...