Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

By ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... More

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen

6K 231 37
By ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

A kunai was held to Kabuto's neck. It was satisfyingly my kunai. I don't trust this guy one bit, I mean who would trust a guy who just so casually walks up to your team in this deathly forest.

"Is this the way you Yoshida thank people?" Kabuto rose a mocking brow. I glared at him, clenching my free hand.

"I wouldn't talk so carelessly if I were in your position." I warned, lowering the kunai slightly. Sasuke grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back slightly, trying to restrain me from doing something I'll regret.

"All I was doing was stopping your teammates from opening your scroll." He explained himself. I stared at Sakura and Naruto in disbelief, as Sasuke glared at them. They both hung their heads in both shame and embarrassment.

"You tried to open the scroll?!" Sasuke growled, a scold crossing his usually blank face. "Even though you know we're not suppose to?"

I face palmed."Idiots..." I muttered, then threw my hands up exasperatingly. "I'm surrounded by idiots!"

"It's quite fortunate for you guys that I showed up when I did." Kabuto stated, stepping away from me when I shot him a menacing glare. I let out a sigh, calming myself down.

"Why?" I asked, furrowing my brows. "What would've happened if they would've opened the scroll?"

"I've witnessed a few people open their scrolls from my previous experience in the exams, disregarding the rules." He began to explain. "Anyone who opened it would be knocked out instantly and wake up when the exam was over."

"Well we're really lucky aren't we?" Sasuke gave Naruto and Sakura a pointed look, before returning his gaze back to Kabuto. "What were you doing out here in the open anyways?"

"I wasn't planning on stealing your scroll, if that's what you're asking." Kabuto answered, showing us his Heaven and Earth scroll. "I already have mine.... You see, I was seperated from my group so I'm meeting them at the tower now.... I better be off..."

"Wait." Sasuke stopped him. "Fight me."

Kabuto turned around, looking at the Uchiha in suprise and a bit of amusement. "You're kidding..."

I glared at Sasuke and stepped in. "Hell no..."

"You're not going to stop me." Sasuke said simply, and I laughed mockingly.

"You still don't understand me, do you Uchiha?" I shook my head and sighed. "I mean hell no, as in there's no way I'm going to let you kick this guy's ass when I've been wanting to do it myself for quite a while."

Sasuke smirked and shook his head at me. "What?! We can't just steal a scroll from him, after he just saved our butts!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah... dont you guys think tha-" Sakura began but never finished.

"Shut up." Sasuke hissed at them both. I scolded and smacked him upside the head. He glared before giving me a confused look.

"Don't think just because I'm siding with you on this one means that I'm going to let you be mean to our teammates." I crossed my arms, a smug smirk on my lips. Someone has to keep him in line when no one else can't.

"I will never understand you..." He let out a tired sigh. Confirming what I said earlier. Then he turned to our teammates. "Look, I've already said that the next opponent we meet could be our last chance. This might be our only opportunity."

"You're lying." Kabuto butted in. "If you truly wanted to accomplish that you would've just attacked me while my back was turned, and my gaurd was off. That's what any normal shinobi would've done. Though I still don't think of you any different. Just follow me and I'll help you guys. But we need to move quickly that fire is going to attract unwanted enemies like a magnet."

"Wait." I said, before we could go along. "We're not seriously going to just go with this guy?"

"It'll be fine Lily." Naruto assured me. "He seems okay to me. Besides you always see the good in people."

It was true. I always tried to see the good in people, it was a natural instinct. But I never made it evident, I always made sure to stay cautious. Just because I think they do have some good traits in them, didn't mean that I'll just so willingly trust them, and kindly walk up to them with open arms.

"Not when it's in this damned forest, filled with a bunch of bloodthirsty, and merciless ninja." He sighed at my response.

"We don't have any other choice." Sasuke said. "Look, I don't trust him anymore than you, but this could be are ticket to passing this exam."

I ran a hand through my white hair, my bangs hitting my forehead lightly when they came back down. "If I wanted to attack you, I would've done it earlier. Why would I lead you near the tower for my teammates to attack you. That would lead into getting the attention of more people who are wanting a scroll just as bad as anybody else." Kabuto shot, and I finally had no answer, causing him to smirk.

"Finally silent I see.... That's truly impressive." He commented under his breath, though I still heard.

"Fine." I finally gave in, yet still skeptical of all of this. Kabuto led and our team followed. Not all of us feeling so great about this.

So I'm going to skip this battle and go to where they're explaining the preliminaries... Well sort of, heh heh, you'll see...

Orochimaru POV

"Isao." I said, the ninja stepping forward, and bowing respectfully. Another one of my men that have joined the exams with a team. The other two will quit, but him.... I have plans for him..

"Yes, Lord Orochimaru?" He stood up straight and I smirked, satisfied with the great respect, or more like fear...

"I have a very special task for you." I said. "I've managed to weaken the force that blocked the dark chakra in the little Yoshida."

He stayed silent, watching me carefully as I continued,"There will be preliminaries before the true third exam. I've managed to set you up to fight the girl."

"Is there more to this task then just fighting the Yoshida?" He asked, raising a slight brow.

"You see, like I said before my jutsu was only able to weaken, the force. "I began. "All she need is someone to push a couple of her buttons. Let her anger drive the beast that could be within her to surface. I want to test if she is the one who not only holds the dark chakra, but also the beast."

"What do your propose I do?" He inquired.

"Tell her about the other green-eyed Yoshida." I said. "Throw some insults, and new imformation that will anger her. If there needs to be any drastic measures drawn, bring up Haruka. Though I don't think that'll be necessary, considering she has quite a short fuse."

Isao nodded, underestimating the power of the child, and seemed to believe that this would be easy. Big mistake.... "Whatever power lies in this child, might bring you to your death." I warned.

At this his eyes widen, but he quickly returns to his serious expression. "I will die granting  your wishes, Lord Orochimaru." Smart response. I smirked darkly, chuckling at the fool that stands before me. I nodded curtly and turned around ready to transport out of the room.

"Oh and Isao." I called, looking over my shoulder and gaining his attention. "If you fail..... You will wish that you died by the girl's hands."

Then, I left with a sadistic laugh, leaving behind a explicitly intimidated, and scared man.

******

Lily's POV

We were explained about how we have to go through these preliminary exams. And to say the least, most of uswere utterly pissed. I wasn't too upset, but I was angry that we couldn't even get a break after we went through hell and back just for two scrolls.

Everyone was on the stands, ready to see who will go first. It was Sasuke and some boy name Yoroi. The match was pretty interesting. Uchiha's opponent was able to absorb the chakra from him, which was a big advantage for Yoroi. Sasuke's mark had started to act up, and was at the brink of going haywire, but he was able to control and withdraw it. He finished the match with a new move he called Lion's Barrage.

The whole time I cheered, well mostly threatened for him to come out victorious.

"Wow Sasuke!" Naruto yelled, a tint of sarcasm in his voice. "You just won so get up and act like it!" I laughed at the Blonde and the Ravenette, who apparently was to tired to argue. Kakashi took him somewhere, most likely to the hospital.

I watched each match intently, observing anything useful from everyone. Sure I was learning, but my impatience was growing along with my new knowledge, I just wanted to get my match started already!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, the next will be alot longer. I've had a small case of writers block, but I'm starting to get my motivation back.... Anyways Like, Comment, Follow. Oh and ask what you want to know!!

Fun Fact Of The Chapter

Even though Lily is a Yoshida, meaning she can control the plants that she forms with her chakra, she still uses plant seeds for her the garden in her balcony.

To her, starting a garden with her Kekkei Genkai would be too easy and there would be no fun in it. So she takes the time to plant seeds, and nurture her flowers, and other plants into beautiful pots of life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 31.1K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
32.6K 846 44
***COMPLETED*** (Read at your own risk--I started writing this when I was 13) The life of a princess is stereotyped as the dream of all girls. A peac...
7.4K 400 19
Taoreta Tenshi (Fallen Angel) or most commonly known as Rei. Finds herself in Konoha after finally escape years abuse from none other than her own fa...
215K 7.5K 45
Minako is a calm, cool and collective type of person, but get her mad and it's all over. She does anything for her friends and fellow shinobi, whethe...