•ωнєи ι ѕєє уσυ αgαιи• killug...

By CrazyFanfictionTeen

UPDATES ARE NOT AS FREQUENT AS OTHERS GOMEN! ;P ///WARNING!/// CONTAINS: ~YAOI (boyXboy) ~LEMON ~STRONG LANG... More

Years ✖️ Memories
Iv'e✖Missed✖️You
The ✖ First ✖️ Night
Blinded ✖️By✖️ Darkness
Drunk gon?! ✖️ And ✖️ Drowning nightmares
Unexpected visitors ✖️ Determination
Tempting ✖ Request
Im Back! ✖️ A Sincere Heart
Emotions ✖️ Secrets
Da ✖️ Squad
We ✖️ Meet ✖️ Again
Blood ✖️ Stained ✖️ Hands
Back ✖️ To ✖️ Normal?
Hella✖️Hectic✖️Christmas
Jeallous fit ✖️ give me a break
Retrieve✖️Escape
Retrieve✖️Escape✖️Pt 2

Hot ✖️ Mess

5.9K 112 685
By CrazyFanfictionTeen

Sup peeps! Chapter 4 is here! Yes I know the title is cheesy but it's exactly what you think... Sooo just to warn you now this chapter is Yaoi and contains lemony type of stuff in it... sooo if you don't like stuff like this (tbh who doesn't ;P) then skip this chapter! You have been warned ;) Thanks for reading! •^•

Gon: soo... What's gonna happen to me and killua in this chapter?

Me: umm w-well... that's for me to know and you to find out.. isn't it?

Killua: wooow I think it's about time you stop acting so rude towards my Gon.

Me: oh? Okay well I think it's about time that you and Gon start dating eachother and actually sleep-

Killua: OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH OUTTA YOU! TIME TO GET ON WITH THE STORY NOW! COME ON LETS GO!

Gon: Killua stop

Killua: I'm sorry Gon but she is saying unnecessary and embarrassing things and I can't have her exploding our personal business in a book, can I? (I kinda already have tho ;P)

Gon: yeah but-

Me: okay! story time now boys! Let's go! Chop chop~

************************************

Gons P.O.V

I slowly lean into killuas ear and smile,

"Stay with me tonight, killua~"

I pull away to see his face but I already knew he was gonna be blush...ing... wait. He looks calm as ever. He cups my face and smirks.

"Are you sure of what you just said? Do you even know what you are getting yourself into, Gon?" His eyes showing his lust but only for a split second before growing back to calm again. I blush like hell, I know that if I answer 'yes' then there's no going back.

I look him straight in the eyes and nod at him, slowly. Taking me by surprise, he lifts me up (princess style) and Carries me to his room. He kicks the door open and lightly throws me on the bed.

He kisses every inch of my body making me moan in between every kiss. He got on on top of me, pinning my arms down side by side. We gaze at each other and just then.. I notice killuas eyes fill with lust as he smirks. I nervously smile at him.

"K-killua..." I whisper. He leans down on to me, kissing me passionately. He Holds my arms down with his arm as he slid one finger down my belly and in to my boxers, causing me to moan loudly in the kiss.

Our lips pull away as my head tilts up and back arches in pleasure. Killua starts to rub my member in a up and down motion, gradually getting faster and faster each time. I slowly close my eyes.

"Uh~ mm~ killua~ ah~"

He smirks at my moans and stops rubbing me. My eyes fling open in confusion. He crawls down me and rips off my jeans and boxers.

"K-killua?!" I try to cover my self but he holds both of my hands down and hovers over me, also completely naked.

"Um... Gon... This might hurt a little so if you want me to stop, just tell me, okay?" He smiles nervously. I nod, shutting my eyes as tight as I could.

I feel my legs being held up in the air as something hard yet slippery enters me slowly. "K-killuaahhh~~" I tightly grip on to the silver boy before me and pull him closer, his member deepening within me.

"D-don't... M-move- ahh~" my whisper
Turns in to a moan as killua starts to grind on me. He thrusts in to me, making every thrust harder and more pleasurable just for my sake.

"Ahh~~"
"G-Gon?~"
"Y-yeah?"
"You're- You're So cute..."

My eyes shot open and I blush deeply. I look down to see killua hovering over me, my legs wrap around his thighs, still connected. Killua grabs his jeans that were on the end of the bed and pulls out his belt.

He smirks, "let's jazz things up a little shall we?" he ties my hands tightly above my head with his belt.

"Gon... I'm gonna go all out... So are you prepared?" He smirks again. I shut my eyes once again and quickly nod at him. Pleasurable tears start to form in the corner of my eyes as the feeling of him grinding on me rough and fast, gradually made me moan louder and louder; the faster he became.

"K-killua... Faster-ahh~"

Killua follows my request, grinding faster. He grabs hold of my member too, he also starts rubbing.

~20 minuets later~

"AHH~ K...Killua~ I can't... No more~ killua~ s-stoop~"

Killua doesn't stop. He thrusts into me harder this time. He starts to slow down until we both finally reach our climaxes and flops his body beside me, short breathed. Trying to catch my Breath, "that... Felt amazing..." I turn my head towards killua.

He looks away and blushes, "y-your welcome..." He whispers. we both lay in silence. During that silence, I knew I would fall asleep.

~Time-Skip to the morning~

Killuas P.O.V

I awoke next to Gon who was laying faced down beside me completely naked and the sheets, barely covering us. In all honesty... all of this just felt so... heavenly amazing to me. I turn my head and glance at gons face.

He looks so adorable.. Even when he's sleeping. I smile warmly.

My eyes travel down to his brown muscly back, I've always admired the perfect build of his muscles and little freckles randomly scattered over his shoulders and lower back.

I lightly stroke my finger down his back, stopping at the sheet that lay across his butt. I am so tempted to lift up the sheet...

I really shouldn't be doing this... but hey, we're all perverts here so here goes nothing. Plus I won't be touching... Just looking... Right?

I slowly lift the sheet with my finger and glance at gons bare butt. It was round and had more meat on it then the rest of him, it looks like a baby's butt to be honest. I laugh to myself.

i will admit though... He's got one big sexy butt. It looks so... touchable...

"Um... Killua?... Why are you... Um... Groping my butt?" He frowns at me while smirking a little.

"Eh?" I look down and saw that I was unintentionally... groping gons Butt. I instantly let go, blushing furiously, quickly turning my back to him and across my arms. "I-I... Em... I... Can explain that . . . ha.. Ha.." I fumble over my words and blush even harder.

OhcrapOhcrapOhcrap. Shit I don't know how I'm gonna cover that up! What do I say?! I bet I've made things so awkward now... He probally thinks that I'm such a pervert now...

"K-killua... If you like my butt that much then... If y-you wanted to... You can t-touch my butt again... well y-you can, If you want t-to..." He mumbles quietly, but I still heard him clearly.

The tone in gons voice, raised the hair on my arms and legs and my whole body heats up from head to toe. "S-shut up Baka~ go take a shower~" I smirk as I stuff a pillow in his face and try to kick him off the bed.

What I didn't realise, is that the sheet raps around me and Gon together... So when Gon falls off... I go with him.

"WAHHH-" we both scream in unison. Gon lands on his back, while I on the other hand, land right on top of Gon, nose to nose.

I stare in to his caramel filled eyes that were so honest and full of light. I couldn't help but smile at that fact he can never tell a lie to anyone. So when he told me that 'he loves me', well he definatly wasn't bluffing that's for sure...

"Mm kinky, aren't we?" Gon smirks, tilting his head. I grab the nearest pillow and decide to "suffocate" him.

"Ki- wh- sto- plea- H...h-he...lp... m-me......" Gons hand constantly patting on my shoulder as he struggles to breath.

"Sorry what was that? I can't hear you over all of the choking sounds? What? You want me to press down harder? Ohhhh, well why didn't you say so, bare with" I smirk as I lean on the pillow.

"K-kill...ua... C-ca...nt... B-b..rea..th" he struggles even more. I few seconds later, still on top of him, I eventually decide to give in and take away the pillow. Gon grasps for air and coughs in another direction.

I laugh and get off him, bringing the sheet with me, I throw myself on the bed. Gon huffs to himself and storms off into the bathroom to take a shower.

Okay... It's not as awkward as I thought it would be. This actually feels kinda natural now, I finally feel so happy...

I heard a crash coming from the bakery shop down stairs. I quickly get up, throw on some baggy clothes and suppress my aura. I decided to lurk near the stairs.

I can here someone. They are stepping on glass. They must be intruders but who would want to break in to a bakery shop. All of allukas money was up in her room so they can't possibly get that....

I silently creep down the stairs and hide behind the staff doors. Peeking through the circular windows, there was no one there. I open the door slowly and crouch down behind the counter. I peek my head round and to my surprise none of the windows were broken.

That's weird. I swear I heard someone smash a glass... Wait what's that... A note?

Still keeping my aura well hidden, I creep round the counter and pull out the suspicious looking letter that was jammed in the shop door. I knew that as soon as I touched it, there was something wrong. Something seems really off. Hesitantly, I pealed the letter open.

The writing looks familiar, as I started to read it in my head:

KILL

HOW YOU DOING? NICE PLACE YOU GOT YOURSELF. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RUN AND HIDE DIDN'T YOU? BUT I HAVE BEEN TAILING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME, GREAT RIGHT?

SEE YA VERY SOON, BROTHER

Electricity waves spark through my hair, anger starts to boil in the pit of my stomach as I crush the bit of paper in my hand. That's when I felt it. His menacing aura, which sent an electric chill down my spine.

Hearing and feeling his aura isn't enough. I need to see him but I'm scared. I whip my head round, the revolting aura vanished in an instant and I couldn't tell where it traveled to. I re-open the crumpled letter and I also look inside the envelope for some sort of clue or extra notes.

I flipped over the envelope and there it was. The clue. It is stuck to the folded part of it. I pull it off and slowly open it, stretching it out on the shop window. There is tiny words written on it but they were defiantly written by my brother just in a different font:

ᴘ.s. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ɢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴜᴋᴀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ... ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ? ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴊᴀᴍᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.

Darkness cloaks my vision. Someone has my heart in there hands, piercing their nails deep within me. Everywhere I look is complete darkness, I was no longer in the bakery.

Where am I? I can't see... I need to find Gon. Is he safe? What about Alluka? Is she safe? Gon? Alluka? Where are you? It's dark in here. I. Can't. Breath. Help. Gon! Alluka! Somebody! Help...me...

Hope you liked it! Sorry for the cliff hanger ending ;P I don't know if I have rushed into things a bit but oh well haha- thanks for reading! Chapter 5 coming soon, stay hunterlicious! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.8K 36
Gon's always been responsible about his life decisions, he knows what's right and wrong, but will his decision to accept Killua's deal after both get...
40K 1K 28
" when Kurapika and his husband Leorio decided to move it meant Gon was gonna have to transfer because the school year already started.. they didn't...
873K 22.2K 20
"Wh-what do you want to know?" Gon asks, leaning back in his chair to stay away from him. "First of all, your age," Killua says, his smile fading. "I...
78.4K 2.7K 11
[1st place in 2015 HxH watty awards under Yaoi/Yuri category] Killua and Gon are best friend but it suddenly change when one of killua fangirl acci...