Retrieve✖️Escape

Sup crazy fanfic readers! Long time eh? It's been more then 3 years.... YIKES um... Yeah... so... I've been meaning to update for a long, long, long, longgggg time but I've never gotten round to finishing the chapter I was writing... I HAVE'NT FORGOTTEN Y'ALL! There's only 3 or 4 more chapters before the end of this story but don't worry I have really good plans for this fanfic, and I mean really good plans! I hope you're all still with me! You haven't given up on me right? T^T And without further ado... LETS START THIS!!!

•••

Gon: Hey, Killua! Killua! Guess what! Guess whaaaat!

Killua: What is it? -_-

Gon: I've grown! I think I'm definitely taller then you now!

Killua: N-NANI?! How the fuck-

Me: Language killua, goddammit!

Killua: Shut it, you old hag!

Me: *dramatically gasps*

Gon: I think it's all that flavoured water that I've been drinking! *hic* That must be the reason~~*hic*

Killua: Gon...........you do know that it's not "flavoured water"....you know that's vodka right? Wait.....HOW MUCH OF THAT STUFF HAVE YOU DRUNK TODAY?!

Gon: I dunno probably a bottle or so... or was it two bottles...? Eheheh, oh well~ time to spinnn~~~

Me: uh oooh...

Killua: Not again!

Gon: ooooo~ what's this~ *hic*

Me: NO GON NO!

Killua: AHH! No Gon! Don't touch that--

Gon: Oooo it *hic* it's viBRatINgGg~~~ hehehehe~~ *hic*

Killua: .............

Me: O_O

**********************************
***************

While Gon puts on his shoes, I ponder, pacing from the bathroom to the bedroom, thinking about the 'head' incident. If Alluka found out who it was... it would crush her. I can't tell anyone. Gon can't keep a secret , leorio definitely can't keep a secret but kurapika... he might be able to keep this to himself but still... how do I know for sure?

I sigh and collapsed on the bed next to Gon. I rest my elbow on my knees and slump my head in my hands. I sigh again.

"What's going on, Killua? You've been sighing for quite a while now..." Gon frowns at me.

I refuse to look at him. If I look at him then I'll end up telling him and I can't do that.

"Nothing.." I mange to let out trying to hide the crack in my voice. I still feel Gon's gaze burning into the back of my head so I sigh again.

"Stop staring, Gon, I'm fine." I say, turning to meet his gaze when he all of a sudden he surprises me with a kiss on my cheek and sadly smiles at me.

"You can't lie to me, Killua."

I place my hand on my cheek in shock before I quickly advert my eyes from his. Wow... I wasn't expecting that at all...

Gon suddenly stands up and stretches, "you know what? Even though I nearly died just now, I feel like I can defeat anything! Like... like a giant shark!" His eyes gleam with sparkles as he smiles proudly to himself.