Blinded ✖️By✖️ Darkness

Sup peeps! chapter 5 yay! This chapter might bring along the rollercoaster of feels to come and pick you up... but! I have a plan! Stay buckled in for this chapter okay~ you won't regret it! trust me on this! ("') ('^ω^') ("')

Killua: tell me one good reason why we should trust you on this? Because at the moment, I don't even know where I am in this story...

Me: just trust me okay! You don't need a reason. I'm working on it, have some patiences, Killua.

Gon: I think... I've been in the shower for quite a long time haven't I?... I mean I must look like a wrinkly old man by now...

Me: okay... You two need to sit the f*** down and have some god damn patiences because firstly, I haven't even started this chapter yet and secondly, you two obviously don't have enough god damn patiences!! *breathes deeply*

Killua: wow... Somebody is a little on the hot headed side huh? am I right, Gon? *nudges gons arm*

Gon: killua... I um... I wouldn't say that if I was you...

Killua: i mean if she just told us to have some patients at the beginning, then she wouldn't look so much like a gorilla right now- would she?

Gon: u-um killua, you should stop before she-

Me: RIGHT! THATS IT! *smashes killuas head into a wall* I BET THE WALL TASTES DELICIOUS AM I RIGHT?! JUST LIKE CANDY FOR THAT SWEET TOOTH OF YOURS! OKAY IM OUTTA THIS PLACE! *storms out the room*

Gon: I did try to warn him... *sighs* well! enjoy the story!

(Tbh I don't know why I do this monologue thing^^ I guess I just find it kinda fun)

***********************************
***************

Gons P.O.V

After the shower, I quickly get dressed and dry my hair. As soon as I step out in to the bedroom, I knew something was wrong...

I dash out the room and down stairs, flinging the staff doors open. I scan the room determined to find killua but there was no sign of him anywhere...

Movement then flickers past the corner of my eye, instantly catching my attention. That's when I see him; crouched down, cradling himself in the corner of the room.

"K-killua?" I whisper. My voice wouldn't rise any higher then that, it was almost like... I was afraid to speak. He instantly whips his head around at the sound my voice. He's... crying. His eyes...

His eyes fill with a dull emptiness as I start to realise, I'm no longer looking into his beautiful clear, sky-blue eyes. Instead, I'm facing something different... An unexplainable darkness. Them eyes glare at me, looking so fragile yet ravenous for the scent of blood.

I hesitantly inch closer to him, Trying to reassure him that I'm not the enemy. That it's going to be okay.

"It's okay killua... you- you can trust me, I'm- I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?" Reassuringly, I smile with open arms.

Inching closer... Every step that I take, my heart guns. Eventually, I end up crouching down in front of him. He still hasn't moved a muscle since then... His eyes were at a focus else where and yet he looks so... Lost...