Hot ✖️ Mess

Sup peeps! Chapter 4 is here! Yes I know the title is cheesy but it's exactly what you think... Sooo just to warn you now this chapter is Yaoi and contains lemony type of stuff in it... sooo if you don't like stuff like this (tbh who doesn't ;P) then skip this chapter! You have been warned ;) Thanks for reading! •^•

Gon: soo... What's gonna happen to me and killua in this chapter?

Me: umm w-well... that's for me to know and you to find out.. isn't it?

Killua: wooow I think it's about time you stop acting so rude towards my Gon.

Me: oh? Okay well I think it's about time that you and Gon start dating eachother and actually sleep-

Killua: OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH OUTTA YOU! TIME TO GET ON WITH THE STORY NOW! COME ON LETS GO!

Gon: Killua stop

Killua: I'm sorry Gon but she is saying unnecessary and embarrassing things and I can't have her exploding our personal business in a book, can I? (I kinda already have tho ;P)

Gon: yeah but-

Me: okay! story time now boys! Let's go! Chop chop~

************************************

Gons P.O.V

I slowly lean into killuas ear and smile,

"Stay with me tonight, killua~"

I pull away to see his face but I already knew he was gonna be blush...ing... wait. He looks calm as ever. He cups my face and smirks.

"Are you sure of what you just said? Do you even know what you are getting yourself into, Gon?" His eyes showing his lust but only for a split second before growing back to calm again. I blush like hell, I know that if I answer 'yes' then there's no going back.

I look him straight in the eyes and nod at him, slowly. Taking me by surprise, he lifts me up (princess style) and Carries me to his room. He kicks the door open and lightly throws me on the bed.

He kisses every inch of my body making me moan in between every kiss. He got on on top of me, pinning my arms down side by side. We gaze at each other and just then.. I notice killuas eyes fill with lust as he smirks. I nervously smile at him.

"K-killua..." I whisper. He leans down on to me, kissing me passionately. He Holds my arms down with his arm as he slid one finger down my belly and in to my boxers, causing me to moan loudly in the kiss.

Our lips pull away as my head tilts up and back arches in pleasure. Killua starts to rub my member in a up and down motion, gradually getting faster and faster each time. I slowly close my eyes.

"Uh~ mm~ killua~ ah~"

He smirks at my moans and stops rubbing me. My eyes fling open in confusion. He crawls down me and rips off my jeans and boxers.

"K-killua?!" I try to cover my self but he holds both of my hands down and hovers over me, also completely naked.

"Um... Gon... This might hurt a little so if you want me to stop, just tell me, okay?" He smiles nervously. I nod, shutting my eyes as tight as I could.

I feel my legs being held up in the air as something hard yet slippery enters me slowly. "K-killuaahhh~~" I tightly grip on to the silver boy before me and pull him closer, his member deepening within me.