Unexpected visitors ✖️ Determination

Yo peeps! A New chapter yay! Sooo sorry it's a little late, this chapter took longer then expected, gomen'nasai. I don't know if you have noticed but I had to change the cover for this book as someone was complaining that they couldn't read the picture so I just made a new one instead *sighs* anyways this chapter is gonna be cute as fuck yet it also has a plot twist... but! you have no need to fear! No one dies! ... Yet...

Killua: what do you mean by "yet" huh?! You better be joking or the one who will really die is you! Stupid bitch.

Me: okayokayokay, calm down it was just a joke... Btw if you kill me then there will be no more killugon... *sighs* such a shame ya know...? ;P

Killua: naniiii? No wait- hold on a moment! I-

Gon: how- how could you do that to our relationship Killua! *pouts with tears*

Killua: no Gon I didn't-

Me: owww no! killua! Now Look what you did! You made the poor boy cry! There-there Gon, it's okay~ :P

Killua: no I didn't mean it like that! Gon listen-

Me: Killua is such a big meany isn't he? *pats gons head*

Gon: mmhm *nods* *sobs*

Killua: OI YOU LITTLE- Gon! Don't listen to her! She's a manipulator! ... And you! Get away from my Gon!!

Me: ooooooo look who's all touchy now Killua :P well, okay guys! It's story time!

Killua: HEY! IM STILL TALKING YOU KNOW!!

**********************************
***************

Killuas P.O.V

*Bleep. Bleep. Bleep.*

"Who could that be?" I question to myself.

I stroll down stairs and make my way to the shop doors. I peek through the blinds and to my surprise I see kurapika and leorio standing out side with a couple of plastic bags, board games I think and... A white box that kurapika was holding, it's problally a welcome back cake or a present or... Chocolate...

Hmm I'm contemplating weather or not if I should steal the goodies and leave them out side oooor just let them in and eat all of there yummy food...(mainly their chocolate tho)

I decided to unlock the shop door and let them in anyways, "yo" I say.

"Hello Killua"
"Hey!"

"I'm guessing you two wanna come in right?" I frown at them with a smile.

"Ah yeah we do... haha" leorio sweats a little as I let them both in.

"Sorry the the intrusion but we thought we might as well stop by and welcome Gon back, we also brought chocolate for you Killua" kurapika sends me a pleasant smile and slips his shoes off.

Leorio did the same. I mentally jump with happiness in my head to the sound of chocolates as I lock up the shop.

"Right, this way ladies and gents" i smirk towards kurapika as I take the lead up the stairs.