Blood ✖️ Stained ✖️ Hands

Supadoddles people! I FINALY UPDATED YAZA!! I've also  realised that I've made A LOT of mistakes in my previous chapters... Gomen'nasai for that guys! Buuut This is the chapter I've been waiting for! I'm super duper duper duper duper duper duperrrr sorry about how late of an update this is, I've just been having a lot of rough days latey that's all >~< gomen! Buuuuut Y'all just sit there and read it cuz you can XD Anyways that's enough outter me, I don't wanna spoil it!

~~~

Killua: I know what's gonna haaaappennnn~ ;3

Me: YOU! If you so much as tell them... you're dead meat and you know it! ÒmÓ

Killua: tell them what exactly?? ;P ohhh you mean that in the story I'm gonna-"

Me: THATS ENOUGH OUTTA YOU! *pulls him by the ear*

Killua: wah- HEY! WH- WHAT ARE YOU DO - ING?! *shitty cramped noises*

Me: oh that? I'm just um... Filling up my cellar with unwanted goods...ò—ó... Yeahhhh that's exactly what I'm doing so- just- get- in- the- .... Cell- ar! You stupid idiot! *faluses his head down in to the cellar and stamps on the door to shut it* *locks it with 20 different padlocks*

Killua: HEY! LET ME OUT NOW! OR I SWEAR I WILL COME UP THERE AND BREAK YOUR NECK!!!

Me: oh yeah? Try me bitch. Come on out and try-

*BANG*

Me: ...me...

Me: shit...

And that was the day that I died...

R.I.P me...

I will be deeply missed...

XD Anyways lets get on with da story folks! :P

**********************************
***************

Killuas' P.O.V

As me and Alluka leave the hospital, i decide to take her somewhere safe. Somewhere that makes her feel safe too, a place where Illumi-da-fucktard can't find her.

***

As the taxi stops at our destination, he turns to me, "That would be 25 Jenny please, sir"

I nod quickly, drop the money in his hand and tell him to keep the change. Gently, I princess carry sleeping alluka out of the taxi and walk up to the front door. With whatever free hand I had left, I lightly knock.

I waited a couple of seconds until a young looking woman with blonde frizzy hair, opens the door.

"Hello, Mrs Sakimora I'm guessing? Is yomi there? I'm allukas onii-chan, Killua." I smile lightly, peering inside a little.

"O- oh hello there, nice to meet you Killua. And yes! Yomi is just upstairs, lemme go get her!" She smiles at me politely.

Yosh. Let's just hope she can stay at yomis for the time being while I take care of some unfinished "business"

"Yomi! Alluka and her older brother are here to see you! Come down stairs please!"

"But I've got homework to do mama!"