[COMPLETE]Romeo And Cinderell...

By AdorkableSh1t

"The love you both share will become something you both can't live without." I choked on the air I breathed i... More

Chapter One: A Sweet Burden
Chapter Two: Getting a New Sister
Chapter Three: The Bad News
Chapter Four: Yes I Do?
Chapter Five: Love-Sick Mrs. Hayden
Chapter Six: Second Semester
Chapter Seven: Love and Hate
Chapter Eight: An Old Friend?
Chapter Nine: Birch and Hayden
Chapter Ten: Busted So Soon?
Chapter Twelve: A Revenge Date?
Chapter Thirteen: A Date's a Date
Chapter Fourteen: Troublesome
Chapter Fifteen: The Imminent Duel
Chapter Sixteen: Home Sweet Home, or Something
Chapter Seventeen: Brendan's Revelation Part I
Chapter Eighteen: Brendan's Revelation Part II
Chapter Nineteen: Busted For Real
Chapter Twenty: Drew's Train of Thoughts
Chapter Twenty One: A Messed Up Life
Chapter Twenty Two: Nostalgia
Chapter Twenty Three: Value
Chapter Twenty Four: Bad At Being Lonely
Chapter Twenty Five: With Now Open Hands
Sort of Short, Kind of Announcement.
Chapter Twenty Six: Busted For Real, The Sequel
Chapter Twenty Seven: Longing
Chapter Twenty Eight: Doomsday Prepper
Chapter Twenty Nine: Yes, I do. The Sequel
Acknowledgement and Thanksgiving. And a little bit about Adorkablesht

Chapter Eleven: It May or May Not Be Jealousy

755 35 6
By AdorkableSh1t

May's POV

And once again, in my oh-so-perfect-and-grandiose life - sarcasm by the way- I'm cramped up in another tight situation like never before.

Dear life, when I ask if my day could get any worse I mean that as a rhetorical question, not a goddamn challenge thank you.

Right before me stood the petite ginger gift from satan sitting on a wooden stool with crossed legs and arms. For some reason, she looked horrifying for such a tiny girl.

It may have something to do about her taekwondo-ing me this morning.

"Ahh great!" Mrs. Celia clasped her hands in joy. "So you two have met already?" She added with even more glee.

Man I wish she won't make things worse than they already are. I mean does Mrs. Celia even know what kind of dangerous water she's making me tread over here?!

"We're schoolmates Mrs. Celia." Brianna turned her head from me towards her. Unbelievably, the transition of her from frowning at me then smiling brightly at Drew's mom was so smooth that it made me drop my jaw. "It would only be natural for us to meet."

"Yeah that is right Mo-I mean though I just met her today." Gotta be careful with my words now, don't wanna mess this up even more. And oh gosh how I wanted to add 'and I clearly didn't like the way she kungfu'd me this morning, taekwondo'd or whatever.' but sadly I can't, instead I added "I've never met her or know her somehow before today." I replied honestly. Panic sometimes makes us the most helplessly honest creatures.

"Really?!" Mrs. Celia asked in astonishment. "That means you don't know that she's the grand-daughter of your university's principal?"

"What?!" I was taken aback and looked at Brianna who just smug at me.

"Yep that's right!" She stood up from her seat and clipped her hips. "My grandfather owns the university you always go to, just like how he owns this apartment as well."

I gulped noiselessly.

Holy shift.

He owns this apartment as well?! That Mr. Wattson!? How come I didn't know any of this? Why am I always left out on the most vital information?!

"Is that so? That's cool."

I replied, trying so hard not to be impressed and intimidated.

Damn man, they are SOOOOO rich! She could have chocolate syrup running through their faucet! And also that super elongated rectangular table I see in movies that they have to use a megaphone to communicate over because of the ridiculous length!

"That's right Dear, it's actually Mr. Wattson who suggested this apartment to me." So he definitely knew that I and Drew are living together right from the start! Did that mean that Brianna already knew about me and Drew? But she did look startled knowing about me being in here.

"You're just in time Dear, I cooked dinner, and it'll be ready any minute now." Mrs. Celia smiled at the both of us before going back into the kitchen to continue cooking.

"I really am pretty surprised Maybelle that you didn't know, considering that you constantly visit the principal's office every now and then." She scoffed as she took her seat again. "Did you know that the first time I ever heard of your name was the school intercom announcing it?" She added, bored and unimpressed.

I really hate it when somebody makes an offensive retort about my troublesome life. As I was about to say something, she cut me off.

"Why did you call her 'Mom' and why does she call you 'Dear'?" She snapped in a serious tone.

My anger subsided immediately as panic started to strangle me.

"I, ah, uhm, err well..."

Come on May think of something clever!

I felt a sweat dropped from my forehead. I noticed that I was still standing by the doorway since I came here. I was completely stricken with fear.

What should I say dear heavens? Save me!

Then suddenly I heard a mobile rang.

"Hold on a sec." Brianna raised her index finger at me as she reached for her mobile in her black shoulder bag. I breathe a sigh of relief.

I can not believe the heavens are helping me right now. I know I am a very good girl. Thank you so much! I'm saved!

"Anyway, where were we?" She hung up, closed back her phone and snapped it back inside her bag. "Oh yeah, and what are you doing here in Drew's apartment room?" She suspiciously narrowed her eyes back at me.

Ahh so she thought that only Drew lived here. That's a relief, well anyway.

That was so cruel! I thought the heavens were about to save my bum, I couldn't believe it was just time to buy me something to think about! I wished I knew it earlier! And that was just barely a minute, I don't have the sufficient IQ to think that fast enough!

Then I heard the same ring tone again.

"Another sec." She then again raised her index finger at me, rolled her eyes and answered her call. "Fine Dad..." She sighed. "I was just about to get something really interesting here, you're such a pooper." She closed back her phone and stood up. "Sorry Mrs. Celia but Dad just called me home. I'll contact you next time!" She then stood up and walked nearer to me. "We'll talk some other time." I step aside a little making room for her to leave as she closed the door lightly. All I did was just stare at the floor without looking anywhere, even at her.

Then in a split second I fell on the floor and gave the biggest sigh of relief. "Thank goodness she left! Praise the heavens!" I disregarded the fact that the floor was very cold and probably very dirty, I was just so happy that Brianna left. That is the most important thing after all.

"Finally! The child spawn of hell have left!"

"She scared you Dear?" Mrs. Celia shouted from the kitchen. I could tell that she was really amused at how panicky I became. "She also scared Andrew a lot during the time when we returned back to LaRousse for the burial."

"Wait Mom, Brianna and Drew have already met before?" I sat up from the cold floor.

"Yes!" She answered from the kitchen. "He didn't tell you?"

"No..." I answered slowly. I don't know if she was able to hear that because I think it was almost inaudible. How come Drew didn't tell me anything about her, or that he has met anyone back at his home city. I felt a sting of unknown origins in my chest.

He never told my anything at all.

I guess I always do know nothing.

As the night progressed, it was around 7PM when Mrs. Celia and I took dinner without Drew. For some unknown reason, he was surprisingly late. I ate silently, not really having the stomach to eat something tonight. Drew's Mom started the conversation with me. She told me what she knew about Drew and Brianna and that indeed they became close friends during the time they returned back for the burial because Brianna originally lived at LaRousse too. The Wattson and Hayden family were good neighbors back there. Mom mentioned that Drew acted like Brianna's older brother since she was an only child of a busy family.

In the end, I kept on asking myself how come I never knew anything about this or why Drew didn't tell me anything. Not to say that it should be something I should have knowledge of, but somehow I was kind of affected, I don't know how to put it. Why is he keeping it a secret from me?

Or is he even keeping it away from me?

It was about 7:45 PM when Mrs. Celia said that she have to leave already, but Drew wasn't home yet which was really weird. So his mom said her goodbye shortly and I went directly to my room to get some studying done.

Something really weird is going on with me and I don't like it a single bit. First there's this weird heavy sensation in my chest that just wouldn't go away and I don't know why. It started when I knew that Drew and Brianna were actually really close friends. I mean it's just friends right? How could it hurt? Ugh stupid me.

Second I want to study for the upcoming midterm exam next week and I really need to study if I'm really set to my goal of being higher than tenth this semester. That perverted bastard being late for some unknown reason has made it a perfect time but then again, I don't know why I feel like doing nothing at all. Even sleeping is difficult for me. What's happening?!

Have I finally lost all of my sanity?! Already?!

Since I wasn't able to do some studying and sleeping became difficult for me, I decided to just watch TV and wait for Drew. He would surely come home I'm pretty sure about that.

Home.

Right, I don't know when but when I start to think about home my mind would immediately picture out this apartment despite having a true real home back with Mom, Dad and Grandpa.

"O my, it's like you haven't eaten in years!"

"I just missed your cooking Mom!"

I know I made him homesick, but has Drew ever thought the same? Has he ever thought of this place as his home as well? Is this a place he's looking forward to go back to after a hard day at school? Like me?

I flipped through the channels, waiting for something good to watch when I heard the front door creaked open. It was about 8:30PM when Drew came in. I stood up from the couch ready to give him a good scolding when I noticed that he had a bruise on his left cheek.

"Pervert are you alright?!" I gasped. "You're hurt."

"I'm okay, just had a fight." He laughed a little as he closed in the door behind him. "Anyway is Mom still here? I'm hungry."

"Mom already left an hour ago." I answered. I was about to ask how he got that bruise when it seemed that he didn't want to talk about it. "We did leave your part of the food on the table."

"Boo yeah!" He fist-pumped the air and made his way to the kitchen. I sighed as I saw him enter the kitchen. I was really worried about his bruise and his attitude like the bruise was nothing to him was making me worried even more, so I decided to follow him to the kitchen and sat at the opposite side of the table.

I shifted uncomfortably on my seat and kept on moving a little. He munched on every bit of curry we left for him and it was sort of comforting seeing him eat happily. Maybe I should really try to learn how to cook.

You know Dear, Drew acted like Brianna's older brother back at LaRousse.

Awh crap, there goes that pain again in my chest. I bowed and clutched my chest as the pain became somewhat unbearable, hoping that he wouldn't notice me somehow.

I was about to look up when he suddenly disappeared in front me. Where did he go? And when I was about to stand up, he was already right beside me. He rested his palm on my head. "You don't need to worry about me okay? This is just a bruise, it'll heal in no time." He smiled as he patted my head.

I felt my face warm up red as he continued patting. I was seriously having second thoughts if I should push his hand away because despite knowing that it was harassment in my vocabulary, it felt good. Like really good. Of course the appropriate kind of good.

"I can also take care of myself you know." I pouted. "You don't have to take care of me, I mean you don't have to take care of me always, like if only you have time or, uhm, I don't know, just,..not always I mean." I stammered, showing my awesome talent with words.

"You know what? I don't even know how you managed to get up to this point in life without me years back." He took off his hands and laughed at the jest he said. "That's really a wonder."

You know Dear, Drew acted like Brianna's older brother back at LaRousse.

"Hey of course I can take care of myself!" I stood up against him. "And who are you to take care of me always? My older brother?!" Something suddenly came up to me and I suddenly felt angry. Plus, the pain in my chest was nowhere near from help. "Don't think so just because you're my forced husband!"

He slowly stopped laughing and cleared his throat. He was alarmed by my sudden change of attitude. "Of course I'm not someone who can take care of you always. I mean, I always try my best to."

I bowed my head as the pain in my chest started to vibrate painfully. It was suffocating the hell out of me. Crap, it, is, so, painful.

Why of course he could not, I'm not that stupid not to understand.

"It's just that I care about you." He followed.

I bit my lip. The pain in my chest started to hurt really badly and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Oh really, you care so much that you don't even care telling me anything?" I snapped at his confused and oblivious face. "Anything?!" I hissed.

"Sick Stupid Narcissistic Dirty Pervert!" I yelled at him before storming back to my own room crying.

It is just too painful, this stupid chest just keep on hurting that if I won't cry I feel like I could die. I jumped on my bed and grabbed the nearest pillow and poured big teardrops. Stupid Andrew! Stupid Pervert! Lewd Prince! Houseplant! Green Moss! Fungi Brain! ARGH!

I forgot to tell him that Brianna visited hours earlier. So I stood up from bed, wiped the tears that have stained my face before going out of the room again and despite being surprised to find him still standing in the kitchen, I stormed my way back to him.

"You're black belt cute little sister visited hours earlier." I spatted, I wasn't bothered that he was seeing me cry while saying this nor did I felt weak about it.

He made a quizzical look that motioned me to continue and so I did without hesitation.

"She's getting suspicious about me, about us." More teardrops were falling from my eyes as I tried to push myself to finish what I had started. "It's best not to go to school and go home from school together."

"But..."

"Get that?!"

"But we haven't even done that.."

"I don't care!" I yelled at him before going back to my room and slamming the door behind me. This is seriously the nth time that I did that, but needless to say, it doesn't matter does it? And the night ended with me feeling so upset for no clear and justifiable reason. Even I had to admit that.

And miraculously with all my sobbing, I fell asleep.

End

Chapter Eleven: It May or May not be Jealousy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
35.1K 1K 50
Man is for man - this is an old slogan today. It has lost its uniqueness for the cause of self-centred mentality. Now we cannot hear the chorus songs...
40.6K 216 7
18နှစ်အပြာစာတွေရေးတာမို့ချင့်ချိန်ဖတ်ပါ။ Kpay wave 2000. Ch 5.
258 54 52
Based on manga - Itazura na kiss. Based on drama. - Itazura na kiss love in Tokyo. - Playful kiss - It's started with a kiss - Kiss me