When Stars Cross

Galing kay milleniadw

"You know, you're lucky someone is even giving you the light of day considering your acting history, cat food... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.1K 34 1
Galing kay milleniadw

Chapter 12

"You will be spending 5 days a week, 6 hours a day with your cast mates. You need to trust your crew. You need to know your crew. You need to like your crew. Now, I would say love, but I'm pretty sure that everyone here hates Jordan." The instructor said bluntly. The room was filled with laughter, including my own. This guy was hilarious.

Me and about 12 other people sat in a a large circle in the center of another bland room somewhere inside the building. This week we would be focusing on team building and getting to know our cast members.

Great, because socializing with another human is definitely my strong suit.

Yeah, right.

"Let's start with our first experiment!" The geeky man said excitedly, clapping his hands together. His name was Tony and he was extremely pale, he sported a pear of thick rimmed glasses and was almost half a foot taller than Jordan. So he was incredibly tall.

"Everyone grab a partner." Tony boomed and suddenly it was mass chaos. Everybody dashed to another person and within a matter of seconds everyone was paired up. Fabulous.

Guess who was the only person left beside myself. A random stranger? I couldn't be so lucky.

Jordan smirked at me from 2 seats over and I wanted to punch him in the gut.

"I guess it's you and me babe." He sighed, standing up. I rolled my eyes, what was up with these pet names? I'm not his play thing.

"Call me babe one more time and I'll slap you in the face with a lawn mower." He laughed at me. Hey, I was getting better at these threats! I got up and trudged over to him as I gained sympathetic looks and encouraging words from my cast mates.

This handsome guy that Charlie was paired up with winked at me and she stifled a giggle. I had to hold in a gag. What was up with all of the man-dogs today? Last time I checked I wasn't a piece of meat. As soon as I stepped next to Jordan, Tony explained what we were doing.

"First things first. Trust. It's important in every movie no matter how much you hate them. So you will be doing the trust fall." My stomach dropped. Now I had to fall on my back ten million times while he laughed at me. Today was not a good day for me.

"Your goal is to fall into your partners arms with ease and no hesitation whatsoever." I face palmed really hard and heard Jordan chuckle in front of me. Banter filled the room. I looked up to find a really smug Jordan with his arms crossed.

"Ready, set, go!" Tony yells at us and screams and laughter fill the room.

I glared at Jordan. "You're going first." I snapped at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"As you wish."

With that he turns around on his heel and spreads his arms out wide like Jack and Rose in Titanic. Wow, he either must really trust me, or he isn't afraid to hit the ground. Either way I was surprised.

"Ready?" He said looking back at me. I nodded my head and he looked straight forward. Suddenly he began leaning until he eventually fell into my arms with ease. I was shocked that I didn't let him crumble to the ground. It would have served him right, but I didn't have the heart to do it. He jumped out of my arms swiftly and spun back around to face me. He smiled at me.

How the heck did he know I wouldn't drop him? I didn't even know if I wouldn't drop him.

"How can you trust someone that hates you as much as I do?" I asked completely astonished at his calm attitude. A quick flash of what looked like pain danced across his face but it disappeared as fast as it came. I wasn't even sure if I saw it.

That was weird.

"I knew you were too much of a wuss to let me fall." He said charmingly. Nope. I wasn't gonna let the smolder he was giving me break my concentration. I stuck my tongue out at him, childishly. He rolled his eyes at me and twirled his finger in a circular motion. Jordan was smirking at me now.

"Turn around, Sammy." He smiled evilly at me and I felt like I might pass out. How many times is he gonna drop me? How bad is it gonna hurt to smack my head against the carpet. I looked around us and noticed that many of the groups had finished already. My attention snapped back to Jordan who snickered wildly at me.

Time to turn on my puppy dog eyes. "Please Jordan, I really don't wanna fall. Can't we just lie to Tony or something?" I whispered to him. I prayed he would say yes and that I could escape this public humiliation.

I could see the glint of amusement in his eyes. "Oh, Tony!" He yelled in a sing song voice. He smiled smugly ear to ear. That dirty little rat! He's gonna tell the director! I hit him repeatedly across the chest as Tony walked over to us. All eyes were on Jordan and I as Tony stalked over.

"What's going on here?" Tony ask raising an eyebrow at us. Jordan smirked at me. I just want to slice that smirk off of his gorgeous face.

"Well Tony, Sammy doesn't want to do the trust fall." Jordan said smugly. I could shoot him right now. Tony's eyes land on me and give me a disapproving look.

"You've got to trust your cast, Sam. Especially your love interest! He's the person your going to be making out with 24/7." A bunch of people found this hilarious and laughed their heads off. I whimpered at Tony. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. Everyone was cheering me on and whistling my name. They even started chanting Jam, our ship name that apparently was created after the stunt Jordan pulled. I took a deep breath and opened my arms.

Here goes nothing.

I felt myself lean back and wondered how hard I would I hit the ground. Maybe I would get a concussion and then have to be taken out on a stretcher and make Jordan feel bad. I actually herd the hospital around here had really hot doctors, so I'm sure I wouldn't mind.

Then something amazing happened. I felt Jordan catch me in his toned arms. I hit his chest and smelled his spicy scent once again. I was completely shocked. Did he actually catch me? His electric eyes bored into mine for the millionth time since I met him. I can't believe it. Jordan-jerk-Taylor actually caught me.

Crap. He looks really great from this angle. I couldn't help but blush at how close we were.

I realized that we must have been in that position for a while because I heard Tony clear his throat, snapping me out of this disgusting trance. Hoots, hollers, and whistles filled the room and I could have sworn a blush spread on his cheeks. He roughly spun me out of his arms leaving me disoriented.

"That's my OTP right there!"

"Aw, does Jordan have a crush?"

"Jam! Jam! Jam!"

The entire room was going wild. I would have much rather he just dropped me! What the heck was he thinking acting like a decent human being? Now we would never hear the end of it.

Jordan was back to his normal color and looked like he didn't give a care in the world. He simply had his hands shoved into his pockets staring off into space as if he didn't hear our cast members.

"Alright guys, that's enough!" Tony boomed over the group, trying incredibly hard not to crack a smile. Once the room was under control he pulled out papers from his backpack off the floor and begun handing them out.

"Next step is to get to know you partner better. Creating chemistry is key and you can't be strangers on set," Tony eyed me and Jordan as he handed us the paper and I ducked my head to look at my shoe. This has become one of the worst days of my life and I couldn't even sip on my watered down mocha. I took the paper grudgingly and stared at the millions of questions on it.

I don't want to know what Jordan's favorite cereal is, I want to know the nearest cliff I can push him off of. Every bad thing that has happened today was because of this attractive psychopath.

"It's like a questionnaire. You get to know random facts about you partner and hopefully hate them less than you already do." That earned a chuckles and humorous glances our way.

"Not likely." Jordan muttered under his breath. I kicked his chair and his eyes snapped up at me with hatred clear in them. I sent him an equally dirty look.

"You first, Princess." He spat at me. Woah, someone was in a mood. Since when did he become this hostile? I hadn't seen him like this since the first day we met.

I cleared my throat and looked at the top of the list. I rolled my eyes. Today was about to get even worse.

"When was your first girlfriend/boyfriend?" I sighed. Honestly, I could care less about his pre-school escapades.

He smirked instantly and shifted towards me in his chair. "Well, I'm pretty sure I was a lady killer in diapers but it's a little too blurry to remember. So I'd say my first real girlfriend was when I was 15." He said shrugging his shoulders. I felt my mouth drop open.

15? I could have sworn scandals about his frivolous affairs had started earlier. That was only 2 years ago, which meant some things didn't add up.

"Wait, I thought you dated Demi Lovato in 2010? And then you broke up with Taylor months after that? And what about that one night stand with Miley? I thought happened before then too?" I fired questions at him. He looked shocked that I had known all of that information about his ex's. Or maybe he looked so surprised because I actually beloved those stories. But it wasn't only me, everyone did. So he could stuff his eyeballs right back into his sockets.

"Wow, somebody's been reading their tabloids." He said bitterly looking at me in disbelief. Excuse me? He had no right to talk to me like this because he had been with more girls than there were Youtubers at Vidcon.

"Don't get your boxers in a bunch because I called you out on a couple of your million affairs in the last 3 years." I rolled my eyes and he looked like he was out for blood. An almost murderous look danced across his face.

"You know nothing about me." He spat venomously. I raised both of my eyebrows at him.

"Did I hit a nerve J? Did I hurt your poor little feelings?" I cooed at him. His laughed humorlessly.

"You actually believe the disgusting story's they write about me? You're an idiot. I thought that having a couple ridiculous story's written about you, you would be smart enough to realized that its fake. But clearly, I was wrong."

"Do you feel big and strong calling me an idiot? Because I have a few choice adjectives to call you J. A jerk for starters. This whole day has been absolute chaos and its all your fault. Let's just get these stupid questions over with." I snapped at him.

I looked back up at him and his expression had softened.

"They're all lies, Sammy. I've never even met Demi. I hugged Taylor one time and they acted like I had proposed. Miley? Well, we had dated for about a week before she dump-"

"You don't have to tell me this." I interrupted him hastily. Him spilling the beans made me feel sympathetic towards him. That was the last thing I needed. He sighed and ran his fingers through his perfectly tousled hair.

"What's your favorite food?" He said snapping me out of my trance.

"What?" I said, puzzled. Why the heck would he want to know what my favorite food was?

"The stupid questions, remember?" He said, shaking the paper in his hands. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, right," I said. My face started to burn and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Pizza. I used to eat it all the time before Janet stopped ordering it. She said I would get fat and unattractive." I sighed, remembering her harsh rules once I started acting.

"Who's Janet?" His eyes bored into to mine, burning with curiosity.

"Momager." I said, rolling my eyes. I get annoyed just talking about the woman. He gave me a look that I couldn't quite understand. He almost appeared...sad. Which was incredibly strange from a douche bag like Jordan. I dropped my gaze and scanned for the next question.

"When did you learn how to ride a bike?"

"When I was 7. I was a total pimp back then." He answered. He grinned softly and looked back on his page.

"Have you ever been on a roller coaster?"

"No." I answered simply. Surprising, I know, but I haven't really done many excited things in my life. The most thrilling thing I've done was order a bagel off of my favorite restaurants menu. Matt usually refrains from anything wild or crazy. He's a home body and likes staying in. Which makes keeping him a secret from the press much easier.

Jordan looked dumbfounded. His mouth was hanging wide open.

"What? You've never been on a roller coaster before?" He asked me. Shock was clearly evident in his voice. I sighed for the millionth time.

"Nope." I said, popping the "P".

"Why? You didn't go to Disney Land when you were younger?" He asked in disbelief.

"No, my Dad was never around to take me." I told him. Why am I sharing all this personal stuff with him?

"Ok, you and your boyfriend don't go to theme parks?" His face scrunched up in disgust as he said boyfriend. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, Matt hates theme parks." I say nonchalantly. His eye narrow at me.

"What kind of person doesn't like theme parks? They are amazing."

I was starting to get annoyed. Why couldn't he understand that not everyone lives on the wild side 24/7?

"Well I wouldn't know, Jordan." I said, irritated. Gosh, we had barely moved through a couple questions! I need to get this over with ASAP. I glanced down at my paper and asked him another question.

"Who is your favorite artist?"

"Ed Sheeran. His music is bomb." I couldn't believe it. This guy actually had a taste in music that didn't make me want to throw up. I almost expected him to say Rihanna or something because of her body.

"You like Ed too?" I chirped. "I didn't even think that you would like someone like him. You seem more like the rock type."

"You should really stop assuming things about me, doll. Ed is a pretty cool guy." He said. Something in his eyes twinkled.

"You say that like you've met him."

He laughed lightly. "I have."

"What? How? When?" I fired at him. How could some one so annoying meet an angel like Ed?

"Well I don't live under a rock for starters, and he wanted to tell me how much he loved my role in a movie I was in. So we had sushi and swapped numbers." He said cooly. Wow, he had Ed Sherran's phone number.

"Ugh, so lucky. I hate you."

Jordan chuckled again and fired of another question.

"If you could have one super power, what would it be?"

I had to think about this one. So many options. To fly, have super speed, super human strength. But what use would those have? Sure of be able to life up a car but it would be pointless.

"Mind reading, like Edward Cullen." He rolled his eyes at my Twilight reference.

"Why?" He asked, honestly puzzled.

"I want to know when I'm being lied to. The truth is the most important thing in the world to me. To never be hurt by someone's dishonesty." I said solemnly.

"Sometimes the truth is what hurts you more than lies." His eyes locking with mine. I shook my head at him.

"No. Honesty will always be the best policy, no matter what."

"I doubt it."

Suddenly someone coughed next to us, breaking the conversation. My head snapped to the side, where I find Tony staring at us. I look around the room and discover that it is completely empty. How long have we been talking?

"Have a good chat?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
14.2K 479 28
"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" Aaron looks at me for a few seconds, deb...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
240K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...