Shallow Love • jb

Per biebersharmony

Rashida "Rhea" Scott, just graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor's Degree in Business. Though, she wouldn't hav... Més

01: The Graduate & the Bet
02: Morning Walks and Side Chicks
03; Meetings and Fans
4; Moving Day and Friendship Goals
06; Strawberries and Love
7; This Is Shallow Love
08; The Aftermath
09; Sweet Like Candy But He's Such A Man
10; You Got My Heart That's Proof
11; Where Do the Good Boys Go to Hide Away?
i'm baaack
12; Don't Play With Her, Don't be Dishonest
13; don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
update otw

5; Ferrari's and Faking It

5K 294 252
Per biebersharmony

Rhea Scott

Baby girl, you're so damn fine though

I'm tryna know if I could hit it from behind though

Fetty Wap's 679 blasted from my Macbook speakers throughout the house, well technically the living room since that where I'm currently sitting in.

I was searching cafes and coffee shops for inspiration on how mine and Adelaine's will look like. Unfortunately, I still haven't thought of a name. My creativity isn't exactly too great.

Ryan sat on the love seat beside me from the couch focused on his Nikon. Chaz on the other hand was rummaging through the fridge for a snack at the moment.

"I got a Glock in my 'rari, 17 shots, no 38 I'm like, yeah, she's fine wonder when she'll be mine.

She walk past, i press rewind-" I sang confidently, moving my two fingers in the air when the lyrics 'walk past' blasted knowing Ryan's eyes were on me.

Immediately covering my face, I said to Ryan, "I hope you're not recording me. I'm too white to be singing this."

With my eyes closed I heard him chuckle to himself. "No worries I wasn't planning on it. You looked cute though."

"Oh shut up." I groaned, removing my hands from my face.

I wasn't sure how long the boys are going to be staying here. I assumed the whole summer, but I'm glad they're here at all. So far they've been here a few days and Justin has made no effort to hang out with them since their arrival.

He's been with Jayde this whole time. Whether it was taking her hiking or showing her around Los Angeles, he was basically attached to her hip. And the paparazzi were living for it.

E! News, TMZ, and Hollywood Life hasn't shut up about the two of them. They also enjoyed bringing my name into their bullshit too making headlines like "has ex-lover Rhea Scott been pushed to the side for London Babe Jayde Pierce?!"

Give me a fucking break.

Pieces of shit.

I wish they had real jobs. Sadly, talking about other people's lives is their job. Even worse that they get money for it.

The Beliebers weren't exactly living for it though. Some were sending her death threats (what's new) while others simply waved an arm being used to Justin's player behavior. I don't know how they're used to it when I'm not even used to it and I'm the one living with him.

Even though my friends have been 'rooting for Jhea,' maybe it is time for me to move on.

Justin doesn't love me the way I love him anymore. I shouldn't be torturing myself hearing him be intimate with other girls in the way the two of us used to be. It just sucks.

Some people say the worst feeling is to love someone who loves someone else, but they haven't been in my shoes. Try loving someone who continues to invite and sleep with multiple girls, yet still show affection and care for you.

It's damn infuriating if you ask me.

I should get over him.

"Okay is there really no food in this house?!" Chaz hollered from the kitchen. He walked out holding a piece of bread shaking his head furiously. "I mean, there's only so many ham and cheese sandwiches I can make myself."

Both Ryan and I turned to look at the hungry boy who was probably almost ready to eat his own foot at this point.

"We can go to the grocery store," I suggested.

"With what car?" Ryan asked. "Yours is in the shop."

"That very pretty white Ferrari in the garage." I grinned deviously, placing my chin in the palm of my hand. Chaz's eyes widened at my response.

"Are you kidding? Justin's gonna kill us!"

"Who cares. He hasn't bothered to acknowledge our existence the past couple of days. The little fucker is basically asking for it," I shot back, shrugging my arms nonchalantly not exactly caring for Justin's reaction when he finds out we took his baby.

"What if paparazzi follow us? They know JB's car."

"Then let 'em follow us. Once they see Justin's not in the car they'll leave us alone."

"Aight then. Let's go."

I shut my laptop down and the three of us got up heading towards the garage making sure we locked everything in the house beforehand. After getting in the garage, I turned on the security system and grabbed the keys to Justin's ferrari.

Holding his keys tightly in my hand, I hummed, "I missed you, little one."

The boys easily got inside the car after I unlocked it surprising all three of us with its loud beep. I got myself situated in the driver's seat putting the key into the ignition not forgetting to put my seatbelt on of course.

Safety first.

Pressing one of the buttons near the rearview mirror, the garage door opened showing LA's clear, bright skies.

"Hold on," I paused. Leaning over to Ryan's side, I opened the glove compartment seeing Justin's Ray Banz in its case. I smiled widely, feeling no guilt as I grabbed it from its place and placing his sunglasses over my eyes.

"Oh JB is really gonna kill us now." I heard Chaz from the backseat.

"Wanna be in charge of the aux cord?" I asked him knowing he wouldn't be able to refuse.

Immediately, he leaned over. "Hell yeah I do. Give me that I'm bout to blast my mixtape."

After 20 minutes of driving around the city, we arrived at Safeway and paparazzi may or may not have been following us this whole time. The three of us didn't exactly mind it though. This time paparazzi weren't too annoying. They kept their distance, but it was still obvious we were being followed.

The three of us got out of the Ferrari flashes quickly blinding us. Thankfully, I had Justin's Ray Banz it seems to be he's always there helping me even if he physically isn't around.

"Oh it's Rhea Scott!"

"Chaz! Ryan! Welcome back to America!

"Are you dating Justin again since you're driving his car!?"

"You're a fame whore Scott!"

Chaz got to the entrance first opening the door allowing us to walk inside first. I let out a long breath that I've been holding ever since I got out of the car.

Paparazzi always make me feel self conscious to the point I have to suck in my stomach and hold a breath til they can't see me longer. Their words and criticism just sucks. I know they only say shit to cause a reaction, but it still makes me feel like crap.

Taking off Justin's Ray Banz, I placed it on top of my head. "Okay where do we start first?"

Ryan grabbed a cart while Chaz hummed tapping his chin with his index finger lightly. My eyes roamed around the store noticing the multiple aisles from the frozen section to chips (which I'm sure Chaz would enjoy.)

"Well since we have literally no food at home, I guess we have to go all out." Ryan spoke, moving the cart around.

"Let's start at the produce section and make our way around so we don't have to go back and forth." We began walking towards the vegetables and fruits as I heard Chaz groan beside me.

"Fruits are so not my thing." He winced, looking over at a banana.

"Too bad, so sad."

We continue to walk around Safeway grabbing the foods, ingredients, and other things that weren't exactly a necessity but anyways! As of right now the three of us stood in the candy aisle contemplating what snacks we wanted, yet Chaz was being very picky.

"Sour patch kids are great, but I don't know." He sighed, scratching his head unable to decide.

Retorting, I replied pointing at him, "the sour patch kids aren't that fabulous unless it's the watermelon ones."

"Maybe we should just get both!" Chaz smiled.

"Chaz!" Ryan scolded.

"What? It's not that big of a deal."

"It is when I'm the one paying. Just get one, you fatty."

Putting the original Sour Patch Kids into the cart, he grumbled, "I'm not fat."

Ryan and I glanced at each other before laughing at our best friend's immaturity shaking our heads. I attempted to make Chaz feel better by patting him on the shoulder lightly. "Don't pout, you still got your candy."

Chaz nodded his head behind me. "Look. That guy looks like popeye."

Me and Ryan turned our heads discreetly to look a boy who was staring at the shelves of chocolate thinking of what he should get.

He looked like popeye due to his white navy suit and hat on his head. By the looks of his young features, he appeared to be somewhere in his 20's in my opinion.

"Stay here. I'm gonna go thank him for his service." I told them, walking towards the boy.

Tapping him on the shoulder, the white boy turned around to look at me and I may or may not have cried at to how good looking and gorgeous he is up close.

Maybe I shouldn't have done this.

"Sorry. I-uhm-didn't mean to bother you while you're, uh, shopping for," I paused, looking down at the candy in his hands.

His very nice hands.

Jesus, Rhea what are you saying.

"Kit kats." I ended, glancing at the chocolate bars.

As I opened my mouth to speak again, I heard him chuckle and I swear if you were here you'd cry. It's impossible that a boy can be this perfect. Maybe he's secretly psycho. Then again he's in the Navy what am I talking about?

"I just wanted to thank you for your service." I blurted out quickly getting straight to the point.

Processing what I said, a smile etched on gorgeous boy's face another light laugh escaping from his mouth. "I really appreciate that. What's your name?" He asked.

"Rhea. Rhea Scott," I managed to say without looking like an idiot.

"Well Rhea, thank you. I love what I do so," he shrugged happily. "I'm Ryder. Ryder Scanlon."

Ryder stuck out his hand for me which I happily didn't mind shaking whatsoever. We both smiled as we shook each other's hand. Ryder nor I seemed to let go of each other's hands until Chaz came along.

"Okay-uhm-Rhea we gotta go." He ushered.

"Uh huh." I replied, still staring at Ryder.

"Rey, if we don't leave now Chaz's ice cream is going to melt and he's going to kill you. That and paparazzi are this close to scratching JB's ferrari." Ryan added, holding me by the arm.

The two boys began pulling me away and I waved by to the cute boy in front of me. "It was nice meeting you, Ryder."

"It was nice meeting you too." He grinned.

"Thanks for your service, bro." Ryan called out to him as we exited the aisle to the cashiers.

"Wow. After seeing that I wouldn't believe that you're still in love with your ex boyfriend." Chaz joked, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Wait, huh?" I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts about Ryder.

The boys chuckled looking at me. "I may actually like this Ryder guy, Ryder from Safeway."

-------------------

The boys and I have been stuck at home ever since we came back from Safeway. I didn't exactly wanna risk getting caught with Justin's Ferrari though I know paparazzi have gotten trillions of photos of us at Safeway.

We got so much groceries, that Chaz had to hold about three bags on his laps since there was no longer any room in the trunk. That's how much food we didn't have at home.

It's alright past 1AM and Justin and Jayde still haven't gotten home. I wish they'd get here already so I can go to sleep and dream about Ryder Scanlon from Safeway. I was doing so well not thinking about Justin until the clock struck midnight and I realized he wasn't home.

No matter how annoying he gets I still care about him no doubt. I care about his safety. So here I am sitting on the living room couch patiently waiting for the sound of keys clicking through the front door.

I know Chaz is passed out upstairs, but Ryan is still up in his room working on one of his film projects editing I'm assuming. He also told me he didn't want to go to bed knowing I'm still awake alone downstairs.

Not only am I pissed at Justin and Jayde, but I'm also pissed at myself.

Pissed that I didn't get Ryder's number.

Curse his good looks that I forgot to ask. Thinking back on that event, I noticed I probably looked like a hopeless school girl talking to him blushing and laughing like an idiot.

Great.

Ryder Scanlon's gorgeous looks was one thing. Even though we only met today and talked for a mere ten minutes. But his million dollar smile? Don't get me started.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts about Ryder. I flinched at the sound as it began to repeat.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The knocking on the front door turned into banging making me quickly stand up from the couch. I slowly walked to the door feeling a bit panicked. One part of me wanted to call for Ryan, but I didn't want to look like a wimp.

Unlocking the door, I swiftly opened it. Realizing the two in front of me I let out a breath I was holding.

"Jeez, Justin. It's 2AM." I informed him, gripping the door looking at him worriedly.

He walked in with Jayde behind him. I glanced down seeing the two of their hands laced together and I quickly looked away closing the door after them.

"I forgot my key. Sorry." Justin mumbled, rubbing his head. "Why are you still awake?"

"I was worried about you," I confessed feeling Jayde's hard stare on me. She pressed her lips together while Justin stepped forward.

"You know I'm okay. I'm right here with you, aren't I?" He spoke softly, letting go of Jayde's hand to grab my own. Immediately, I felt calm at his touch almost at ease.

"Yeah, I know. I just-"

"Worry?" Justin asked, a smile forming on his face. "I think we both worry about each other a lot."

Replying, I shrugged, "it's kinda hard not to."

"I think it's the time we can stop worrying now. It's 2AM and it looks like you're about to pass out. Do you want me to bring you to your room?" He offered, pointing his thumb towards the stairs.

I shook my head, giving him an easy smile. "I'm just gonna get a drink first before heading up. You guys can go on ahead. Goodnight." I waved to them both before turning around walking to the kitchen.

"Hey, chubbs?"

I turned my head hearing my nickname. Looking at Justin I raised my eyebrow as a way to tell him 'what's up.'

"Did you have fun at Safeway today?" He smirked.

I opened my mouth then closed it after unable to say anything. I smiled guiltily pulling my famous look knowing he'd feel bad for me.

"I saw the pictures online. You looked good in my Ray Banz."

Rolling my eyes, I replied walking away to the kitchen, "goodnight, Justin." I heard him laugh in the back hearing a faint 'goodnight.'

The cool air hit my face as I opened the fridge seeing a nice, cold water bottle calling my name. I grabbed it ready to close the fridge until a hand stopped me from doing so.

I looked up seeing Jayde with a tight lipped smile, moving her way over to grab a drink herself. I stepped away allowing her to do her thing and opened my bottled water taking a sip leaning against the counter.

"So you're Justin's ex, am I right?" Jayde started, attempting to start a conversation very poorly if you ask me.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I hate to act conceited but is she asking that to start conversation or does she really not know I'm his ex? I mean, I've been around Justin for 8 years and been his girlfriend for 2 of them. The media went ballistic.

"You still love him, don't you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Was it that difficult of a question for you to understand?" She asked, staring me dead in the eye.

I mentally scoffed at her attitude. She's gonna come into our house and speak to me that way? Yeah, right.

"If I do, what's the problem? Justin's not interested in me anymore." I responded with a blank expression on my face slowly getting aggravated with Jayde by the second.

"Good call. As long as I'm here he won't be," she paused, "or will ever be." She laughed. "The only reason you're even living here is because he feels sorry for you."

I bit my tongue for saying anything or even lunging to scratch Jayde's face in. The smug look on her face as if she believed she was superior to me made me try so hard not to scream out.

Who is she to tell me that Justin feel sorry for me?

"If you actually knew Justin, you'd know he doesn't do things out of pity. Though now that you're here...maybe he does do things out of pity. But what am I supposed to know, right? I'm just his ex." I chuckled sarcastically, grinning at her utterly tired with her bullshit.

Glaring down at me Jayde crossed her arms, her chest rising up and down and if she wanted to pull a cat fight I'm totally here for it. I don't have the time to fight with shady, ratchet girls over boys so I'll let her go with the punch first.

"Justin doesn't fuck me out of pity. I mean him calling me 'mami' begs to differ." She smirked, thinking she got the last laugh. "Sorry you've had to hear us the past few nights. I know I can get pretty loud."

Pressing my lips together, I raised an eyebrow. If that's how she wants to play then let's play. I'll gladly fight fire with fire. Grabbing my water bottle, I took a few steps forward towards Jayde.

"Oh no worries at all!" I shook my head, waving an arm dismissively. "Ya'know just be careful, he might call you 'Rhea' in bed too." I stood in front of her with a taunting expression on my face.

Wanna play cat fight? Well we're playing under my rules, bitch.

Continuing, I said, "I mean Justin had no problem calling the girl before you by my name. And the girl before that and the girl before that." I dramatically counted using my fingers.

"Now if you'll excuse me, like Justin said it's 2AM I better head off to bed." I grinned sarcastically observing Jayde's daggers. "Goodnight."

With that I left the kitchen feeling damn good about myself. Though, my confidence was at an all time high my anger was still there that I needed to let out somehow. And I knew exactly who to go to.

Barging into Ryan's room without a warning, I shrieked, "it's been four days since this instagram thot has been here and I'm ready to drown myself in the bathtub."

I saw Ryan flinch on his bed at my outburst and welcoming entrance. I swear he almost dropped his camera because of me.

Whoops.

"Well hello to you too," he joked, setting his Nikon down on his bedside table. Sitting up against the headboard of his bed, he asked, "what happened?"

"Jayde is out to get me. All of them are. I don't get it! They suddenly start beefing with me when I haven't done anything morally wrong for them to act like such bitches!" I ranted, pacing around the foot of Ryan's bed grabbing at the roots of my hair so close to pulling them out.

Adding, I said, "Justin has such shitty taste in women. He's worth over $200 million, why can't he date legit models like Taylor Hill or Kendall instead of Walmart instagram ones?"

"I think it's pretty obvious that these girls are threatened by you." Ryan noted, staring at me as I began to make a hole through his bedroom floor. "And Justin dated you. That's far from shitty taste, Rey."

"He also dated Selena who's far from shitty taste."

Ryan retaliated, "yeah, that's true but Selena gave up on Justin. You didn't."

I rested my the palm of my hand against my forehead, heaving a deep sigh. Sitting down at the edge of Ryan's bed, I told him, "I'm just sick a-and tired of-"

An awkward sound stopped me mid sentence. I scrunched my face up in confusion. My sense of hearing picked up curious at the sound. Then I heard it again.

And again.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me." I growled, realizing what's happening.

The door swung open revealing a sleepy Chaz, his long, shaggy hair all parted in different directions. His eyes was practically closed, but I knew he was awake. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who hears them going at it."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna just sit here. We're gonna do something about this. Let's go." Ryan stood up leaving the room, ushering for me and Chaz to follow. Like lost puppies, we did follow.

"You can't just barge in while they're fucking and tell him to stop." I shot at my best friend, glancing at Chaz from my peripherals seeing him rub his eyes sleepily, almost babylike.

"We're not gonna do that."

Ryan opened the door to my room striding inside as Chaz and I trailed behind. I was confused at the fact that the three of us stood in my bedroom. How is this supposed to stop Justin and Jayde from having sex?

"I'm completely annoyed with Justin's ass at this point and want him to finally admit he still loves you." Ryan told me, getting onto my king sized bed and standing up on it.

"Wait, but I was kinda rooting for Rey and Ryder from Safeway." Chaz blatantly added, raising his hand as if we were in a high school classroom. I shook my head at the silly boy.

Ryan replied, "he wouldn't have gotten past Justin's obsessive high expectations for Rhea anyways let's be real."

Turning my head towards Ryan, I gaped at him. "As if Justin is going to stop me from seeing a boy that I'm into." I continued, "plus I never got a chance to get his number thanks to you idiots."

Ryan reached out a hand for me to grab. I reluctantly took it as he helped me up stand on my bed next to him. After, he helped Chaz up the same way.

"Let's make them think we're having just as much fun."

"What are you even-"

Then that's when it all clicked.

I glanced at the three of us standing on my bed, the sounds of Jayde and Justin hitting the headboard and banging against the walls, and the way Ryan held one of my pillows in his arms.

Wow, we're seriously about to pull an Easy A move.

"Oh, now I get it. I mean, alright-okay-yeah let's do it."

"I've been waiting to jump on any of Justin's furniture for the past 8 years." Chaz fist pumped.

"Wait! Move my pillows I will not deal with you boys stepping on it." I got on my knees, throwing my pillows off onto the couch sitting against the wall. I got back on my feet and gave them a thumbs up. "Okay, now I'm ready."

Ryan started first. He began jumping on the bed then Chaz followed his movements. I tried to find their rhythm since I felt like I was losing my balance with them continually jumping.

Chaz took it a step further as I saw him pounding his fists against the wall, occasionally moving the headboard to bang it.

"Oh fuck, that's good." Chaz groaned dramatically.

I let out a loud laugh that I was unable to hold in. The whole idea of this is completely ridiculous, but it's so funny. Plus, if it'll make Jayde and Justin stop I'm all for it.

Ryan put his hand over my mouth. My eyes squinted looking at him. "If they hear you laughing, it's game over."

I realized the mistake and nodded my head. Ryan took his hand off my mouth, his body still bouncing on top of my bed. The three of us repeatedly made fake sex noises, groans, and moans. And I think Chaz is having the most fun of all of us.

"Yeah, keep going."

"You're so good."

"You like that?"

At this point, we were all running out of breath and our faked noises weren't exactly pretend anymore. Well except the sex as a whole part, that's still pretend.

This literally proves how unfit I am. I need to go to a gym. Maybe Ryder can help me. If only I had his number.

For awhile now, I haven't heard noises from the other side. I immediately stopped jumping, grabbing onto Ryan's bicep making him halt as well.

"Wait. I don't hear anything on the other-"

"Butler! Somers! I'm gonna fucking murder your asses! Oh I swear to fucking god!"

"Oh no." I whispered.

"The door's locked, he can't get in." Chaz panicked.

An abrupt bang made the three of us flinch. "Open this fucking door! I swear if you even have a finger on Rhea's body!"

"I've never heard him that angry before," Ryan spoke softly, shaking his head. "Don't open it."

"One of you better open the door now before I bust it down with my foot then shove it up your ass. Somers, Butler. It's your choice." Justin roared, repeatedly pounding on the door venom spitting from his mouth.

I can practically feel his rage on the other side of the door. That's how mad he is.

Taking one for the team, I told the boys, "I'll open it." 

"Are you crazy? Just let him go on." Chaz whined, hiding gripping onto the headboard of my bed leaning against the wall.

Ryan turned to his best friend. "Are you crazy? You know damn well he'll bust that door down!"

Letting that argue, I got down from my bed quickly walking over to my door before Justin really did bust it down. Swiftly opening the door, I held a breath hoping for the worst.

Justin stood before me wearing his grey sweats and one of his plain white shirts that was always too long for his body. His dark, black eyes immediately softened at the sight of me.

"You're not naked," he breathed, briskly pulling my body to his chest holding me tightly. I returned the embrace to calm him down knowing how he was almost ready to kill someone a mere minute ago.

Pulling away, I started, "Justin-I didnt-"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you both!" Justin ignored me, his eyes setting on Ryan and Chaz who got off of my bed.

"Wait!"

Before Justin could even throw a punch towards his best friends, I jumped on his back stopping him from going any further.

"Rhea! What are you-"

"The boys and I didn't even have sex! Okay?!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around Justin's neck as he held my body up on his back.

"Wait, what?"

"Did you actually think we had a threesome, dude?" Chaz questioned, holding one of my pillows tightly against his chest almost as if it was his baby.

Justin cried, "Well, yeah."

"We didn't. We swear. It was my idea, but I just wanted to mess with you since you have no problem being loud as hell." Ryan replied, taking the heat from his best friend.

Lies. All lies.

He's not gonna tell him. He's not gonna tell him the real reason why we did this.

"Well you got me. I was freaking out thinking the two of you were actually having sex with Rhea." Justin confessed, rubbing his temples breathing out a sigh of relief it seems he's been holding.

"Did we interrupt the two of you?"

"Yeah." Justin admitting, laughing. He scratched the back of his neck looking embarrassed.

"Wait, seriously?" Ryan asked.

Chaz's eyes widened. "So you just left her during the middle of it to yell at us?"

"Rhea is more important. Why are you so surprised?" Justin wondered, not understanding what he did.

My jaw dropped at his response.

I'm more important.

Since when?

"Okay, well tonight's been a long night and I wanna go sleep. So Justin promise the three of us that you'll stop fucking your sidechicks while we're home and we won't do this again, deal?" I demanded, not taking no for an answer.

And if he does do this again, I won't hesitate to pretend like I'm having a threesome with the boys again.

"Deal," he replied immediately.

"Good. Now the three of you get out. Let your girl get her beauty sleep." I opened the door holding the handle, pointing outside forcing them to leave my bedroom.

"What's the point of beauty sleep when you're already beautiful?" Chaz grinned, being the first boy out the door with the other two right on behind him.

Glaring, I replied, "cute, but you still gotta go."

With Justin being the last boy out the door, he gave me one last look. The two of us kept eye contact as I smiled softly at him.

"Goodnight, chubs. I love you" He said first walking out the door.

"Goodnight, Justin. I love you too."

If only you still love me the way I love you.

--------------

From: Kendall Jenner

Were u ever going to tell about the party at ur place this weekend?? Rude i thought we were girls for life fam :(

To: Kendall Jenner

Party??? What are u talking about

From: Kendall Jenner

Okay if u didnt want me there thats cool too lmao

To: Kendall Jenner

No im serious i have no idea what ur talking about you know im not a party girl ken

From: Kendall Jenner

Omg fuck u right sorry babes i just heard kylie, gigi, and bella talking about it and i lowkey got salty not knowing

To: Kendall Jenner

Lmao no worries u know ur invited :)

From: Kendall Jenner

Since u dont drink i'll be the DD so we can chill

To: Kendall Jenner

This is why ur my favorite

From: Kendall Jenner

❤️ see u friday

I smiled at the last text I received from Kendall, glancing at it for a second longer before locking my phone and placing it back into my pocket. So I guess the boys are throwing a party this weekend. Maybe this is Justin's way of 'making it up to them' since he never did.

"Did you know about the party at our house on Friday?" I questioned Adelaine.

The two of us decided to hang out today strolling around downtown LA. She managed to finish unpacking all the boxes with Rachel. Now they're doing the final touches on where to place the furniture.

Mumbling, she replied, "Maybe."

"Are you kidding?"

"What?" Adelaine flailed her arms. "You're no party girl anyways. I didn't think it would matter if I told you or not."

Suddenly, her eyes widened and she quickly pulled me to the side almost making me yelp in shock. Adelaine hushed for me to be quiet, murmuring, "cuteof boysod at twoiesi."

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed unable to comprehend what she's trying to say to me.

"Cuteof boysod at twoiesi." She repeated herself once more though I still couldn't make a single word coming out of her mouth.

"I can't understand yo-"

"Cute boy at 12 o'clock!" My best friend lowly growled, pointing her index finger behind me frustrated with my terrible ability to read her lips.

Turning around, my eyes widened at the boy she was talking about. Cute was totally an understatement.

"Ryder?" I gasped.

Standing just a few yards away from me Ryder stood there in all his glory. The radiating sun hitting his perfectly god given facial features including his sharp jawline that can easily slice me into pieces.

Hearing his name, Ryder stopped talking to the short blonde girl next to him turning to find the voice that called him. His eyes landed on my own and I waved shyly at his intimidating figure.

Immediately, his eyes grew wide and a smile now etched onto his face. The exact same smile I witnessed almost a week ago at Safeway. The exact same smile that made me almost want to crawl into a fetal position and cry.

Yeah, that lovely smile.

"Rhea!"

Ryder quickly maneuvered his way over to where Adelaine and I stood, his lady friend right on his tail. Once he reached me, he didn't waste a second leaning down to hug me.

Now that I didn't expect, but I wasn't complaining and I happily hugged him back. Ryder stood tall at 6'2 whereas for me being 5'2, I barely reached his shoulders.

"Honestly, I thought I was never going to see you again. Hope you weren't too weirded out with me hugging you." He confessed, scratching the back of his neck a sheepish smile on his face.

I mentally aw'ed at the sight. I really just want to put him in my pocket and just take him home with me. Though I don't think he's gonna fit too well.

"I enjoyed it actually so it was far from being weirded out," I replied cooly, well attempted to. "It's nice seeing you out of your little popeye suit. Not that I didn't enjoy you wearing it. You looked good in it. Wait, I mean-no- I just-"

I stopped myself from going any further to embarrass myself. I closed my hand into a fist and just smiled. "How about I just shut up."

Ryder chuckled genuinely, waving his hand over his face. "No it's fine, I get it. It's cute no need to feel embarrassed." He then turned his head to the girl standing next to him.

"Oh! Rhea, this is my older sister, Lennox." Ryder introduced us.

"So you're the infamous Rhea from Safeway!" Lennox chirped, clapping her hands together with a grin. She shook her head, continuing, "you know my brother doesn't shut up about you."

"Lennox!" Ryder growled, gritting his teeth.

"What?! You don't!"

As the siblings began to bicker a bit I felt an elbow nudged at my side. I groaned looking over at Adelaine. Her eyes widened, she nodded her head to Ryder and I got the idea.

"Uh-this is my best friend and former roommate Adelaine." I introduced her making Ryder and Lennox stop arguing. They all shook hands and I felt more comfortable now.

"Hey, are you two busy this weekend?" Adelaine questioned.

Oh, no. I knew where this was going.

The Scanlon siblings shook their heads silently answering Adelaine's question. My best friend grinned, nodding her head. "Perfect! We're throwing a party at Rhea's place this Friday and it'd be awesome if you guys can make it."

Fuck.

"I haven't been to a party in ages, but we're so down."

Fuck times two.

"Great! You're gonna text Ryder the details right?" Adelaine turned to me.

Ryder and Justin together in the same home? Will I even survive?

So far one interaction with Ryder got me to completely forget about Justin and our past 8 years of history. I can't stay glued to Justin's side if he doesn't want me. I mean I don't even know when the boy is gonna manage to settle down.

I can't wait for him.

And if I have a chance with an extremely attractive boy who seems to be just as into me as I am into him, then what do I have to lose?

"Sure." I switched my attention to Ryder whose eyes was already on my own, smiling, "That gives me an excuse to get your number this time."

----------------------

This chapter is probably the longest chapter I've ever written oh my god its 6000+ words holy shit. But SURPRISE!!!! YALL GOT AN UPDATE ON THIS BOOK BEFORE A MONTH LATER. This is a new record.

And also SURPRISE I GOT RYDER SCANLON IN THIS BOOK.

Yall dont know my love for nick robinson i'm hooked and i can't get out. I dont want any of yall hating on ryder or else you have to go thru me first fam.

Im so excited and happy where this story is going and yall aint ready for the next couple of chapters like i said before. I really want to get to that point in the story that i've been waiting for.  sadly we're not there yet. But we will be soon!! Hold on tight!

Anyways!!! What did yall think of this chapter?? Rooting for Ryder like Chaz and Adelaine or rooting for Justin like Ryan? Unless yall rooting for one Ryan or Chaz then that's cool too. Everyone's entitled to their own ships!

Can we get this to 50+ votes and 30+ comments since i'm thirsty whats new!

Hmu on social media so we can cry together!

Twitter: @hometotori

Ask.fm: jauresbiebers

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
794K 24.7K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...
230K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
My Wildest Dreams Per fhsgctcusbf

Literatura romàntica

93.9K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...