Adopted By Blake Richardson (...

By kevinthepigeon04

When Katie Hamilton gets adopted by Blake Richardson from new hope club will she fall madly in love with some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Thank You Guys So Much
WOW
Guys
Hey
Bruh

chapter 8

759 26 7
By kevinthepigeon04

Above is new hope club

I ran out of the house and as far as I could. I stopped in front of an ally. Which was a bad idea to begin with. I felt a cloth being put over my face and I blacked out.

Reece's p.o.v

C-calm down Blake. I managed to stutter out before he punched me. I saw Katie run out. I got up and chased her. I followed her to an ally where someone put a cloth over her mouth. I tried to go get her but someone did the same to me. Everything went black.

Blake's p.o.v

Where the hell are they?! I was pacing around until I heard a knock at the door. When I answered all I saw was an envelope.

Dear Blake

My acquaintances and I have your little princess. Oh and her boyfriend Reece. We want 1.5 grand then we'll think about letting them go. Each day you don't give us what we want we'll punish them. As you may guess it will keep getting worse. After 10 days we will kill them. Oh and your grand child. Unborn and will never be born. Ha. If you report this to the police then we will kill them sooner. Put the money behind the vending machine at 143 main street. At the car park.

Sincerely
Nun of your business

NNNNNOOOOO!! MY BABY GIRL AND GRAND BABY! REECE!!! NO MY LIFE IS RUINED! I NEED TO GET THEM BACK!!

--------------------------------------------

HHHAAAHHHAAAA CLIFFHANGER!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...