You Promised Forever: Sequel...

By BeenHereSince09

So what happens after one year of drama? Does it continue? Usually it doesn't, but for Kylie Braun, now 18/ g... More

You Promised Forever: Sequel to Who Knew
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 20

66K 962 857
By BeenHereSince09

~Atlanta~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Do you remember anything from here?" Alfredo asked as we drove to a house. 

"Sorry.. I don't." I said while looking out the car window. 

"Ok." He sighed. We then pulled into a driveway and there was a huge house. 

"Why is there gates?" I asked. 

"So no one will rob us... Or hurt us." My mom said. 

"Why don't all the houses have gates?" I asked confused. 

"You see sweetie, you're not a regular teen.. Your father and you have some sort of fame." Pattie said while the car stopped. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Uh.. Well... That's just how it is." Pattie sighed. 

"Oh." I said. We got out of the car and I followed them inside the house. "Who's house is this?" I asked while looking at how huge the house was. 

"Ours." My dad smiled. "Do you recognize anything from here?" 

"No sir.. I'm sorry." I said quietly. 

"Wait... Did you just say sir? Am I hearing things or did she just say sir." Alfredo gasped jokingly. Everyone started to laugh and we walked inside. 

Alfredo's P.O.V 

"Alfredo, I want you to go into Kylie's room and remove any pictures or stuff that have to do with Justin." Scooter said to me as he pulled me away from the living room so no one could hear. 

"Scooter.. Do you really have to keep Kylie from knowing Justin?" I said while crossing my arms. "She will eventually find out about him.. Or if she regains her memory." 

"I know what's best for my daughter so go do what I told you." Scooter demanded. 

"Alright fine, but you're going to regret this." I sighed and walked up to Kylie's room. "This is going to take long." I sighed and started to take pictures of Justin and Kylie out of the frames on her desk. Once I was done with that I checked her laptop. I didn't want to delete the pictures permanently, so I first send them to myself, after I did I deleted them off her laptop. I decided to change her icon on Instagram and twitter since it was of her and Justin. I went around her room and got rid of other stuff. 

~5 minutes later~ 

"There." I said to Scooter while taking a drink of water. 

"Scott, the family is still coming over, they will be here by 5pm.. Should I cancel?" Jessica asked. 

"Oh that's right.. My family and Jeremy's family is coming.. Should I cancel too?" Pattie asked. 

"No.. No.. My family is coming too." Scooter sighed. "Maybe Kylie might remember some stuff." 

"Guess I'll stay too." I said. 

"Yes, you have to keep Kylie occupied." Scooter said. 

"Alfredo, don't you have to get to your family?" Pattie asked. 

"No, my flight is tomorrow at 10am." I said. 

"Well, I'll start cooking some food for the guests." Jessica said. 

"Let me help." Pattie said and they both started to cook all sorts of food. Just then Allison came in the kitchen and started to help too. 

"Hey, we'll come over later with Caitlin and them... We have something quick to do, is that ok?" Emily asked. 

"Yes, of course." Jessica said. They then left. 

"Come on Alfredo, lets set up tables and extra chairs." Scooter said. I nodded and helped him. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Yo Ky, you alright?" Alfredo asked while standing beside me, I was looking out a sliding door. 

"I don't know.. I keep on seeing these images or something in my head." 

"What does it look like?" 

"I don't know.. I don't recognize that person." 

"Who?" 

"A girl?... No... A boy? I can't make it out." I sighed while trying to think, but I couldn't think of it. 

"Oh.. Maybe you should eat or sleep." Alfredo suggested. 

"Why does my stomach hurt?" I asked while pointing to it. 

"Um.. Maybe because you're hungry." He chuckled. 

"I have to eat to make it stop?" I asked, 

"Yes." He chuckled.  

"Um.. How?" I asked a little embarrassed. 

"Come here, let me teach you." He chuckled and lead me into a room. 

"What's up?" My mom asked. 

"Kylie is hungry and she doesn't know how to eat." Alfredo chuckled. 

"You really forgot?" Allison asked. 

"Yes... Sorry." I said quietly while looking at the ground shyly and playing with my fingers. 

"You don't have to apologize." My mom said. 

"I feel like I'm making you guys annoyed cause I forgot how to do what seems the simplest things." 

"No we're not annoyed, we understand." Pattie assured me. 

"Here eat this sandwich." Allison said while putting one in front of me. Alfredo sat me down on a stool. 

"Like this." Alfredo said while demonstrating how to eat it. "Ok, bite it." He said. I picked it up and bit it. "Now chew." Alfredo said while moving his mouth. I did what I was told and I learned how to eat. 

"I'm eating!" I cheered and ate more. They all laughed and continued to do what they were doing. 

* * * 

Justin's P.O.V 

"All you have to do is hand them a gift from this box and one of your CD's." Kenny said. 

"Got it." I said and sat down on the chair behind a table. They started letting the fans in and I started handing them out and signing some stuff. 

"Can you give this to Kylie?" A little girl asked shyly while handing me a drawing and bracelet. 

"I will when she gets out of the hospital." I smiled. 

"Isn't she already out? Everyone is saying she was at the airport and going to a flight to Atlanta with scooter and the rest." A girl said while coming to the table for her turn. 

"What? Who's saying that?" I said confused. 

"Yeah, some Beliebers took photos of her leaving the hospital with Alfredo and others got her in the airport." She said while showing me the tweets and pictures. I grabbed her phone and examined them. It was true. 

"Kenny we have to go." I said while getting up and giving her back her phone. 

"Justin, you have to finish this and then do the little show." 

"I have to see Kylie. I have to make sure she's alright." I argued. 

"Justin, don't you start arguing with me. Now sit down and finish this." Kenny commanded. 

"But Kenny." I defended. 

"No, sit now. You're not going to win this and besides you know that deal you made with Scooter." Kenny scolded and pointed for me to sit down. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I just sat there bored and frustrated while I handed out the gifts. 

~10 Minutes Later~ 

"Can you smile?" A fans mom asked. I just shrugged and ignored her question while handing them their gifts and signed her book. 

"Excuse me, I am not appreciating your attitude. We've waited in this line for about 2 hours and we deserve at least a smile and not a bored fan or you can say how are we." The mom said. 

"Wait, can I tell you something?" I said annoyed while stopping the security to let her stay a bit longer. "I've been working since the morning and it's already 5pm and not once have I had a break and it's Christmas Eve don't you think I'm tired? Every single day I'm working. Right now I honestly want to be with my family and see if Kylie is ok instead of sitting here signing stuff. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate everyone waiting so long and supporting me, but I just need a break. I'm sorry I'm not smiling, it's just that I'm a bit frustrated and annoyed that I can't go see my family or Kylie... Alright? That's why I'm not really smiling." I sighed. She just stayed silent and looked at me. The security moved her to leave and I finished the rest of people waiting. 

"You have 10 minutes before you have to go on stage." Kenny said and let me stay chill backstage. The first thing I did was call Scooter. 

"Hello?" Scooter answered. 

"Hey Scooter, why didn't you tell me Kylie left the hospital?" 

"Who told you?" 

"A fan at the signing... Why didn't you?" 

"Right now she needs rest... I'm sorry Justin, but I don't want you near her." 

"But Scooter." I defended. 

"Justin we already settled this." 

"Ok." I sighed. "Is she mad at me?" 

"I got to go, we'll talk later." Scooter said quickly and hung up. I sighed frustrated while sitting back in a couch and I closed my eyes. 

"Tired?" I heard a familiar voice say while sitting next to me. 

"Yeah." I said without opening my eyes. 

"It's been sometime." The voice said. I got a little confused and looked to see who it was. 

"What do you want?" I said annoyed. It was Selena. "Why are you here?" 

"I just finished performing." 

"You do know that lip syncing isn't singing, right?.. And if you use so much auto tune it's basically trash." 

"Ouch, that's harsh." She said. 

"Well it's the truth." 

"Why are you so mad? Remember when you said you liked me? Why happened?" 

"What happened is that you used me for fame. You didn't even love me, you loved my fame." 

"So? What's bad about that?" 

"Selena, I had feelings for you, but when I found out you were using me all of that disappeared. I moved on to Kylie now." 

"Kylie, Kylie, Kylie... Everything's about her." She said annoyed. 

"She actually loves me and I love her." 

"Really? Then why did she send time with Ryan Beatty and his friend last week and she was flirting with them and everything?" 

"She was just being nice." 

"Come on Justin, I'm a girl, so I know when they're flirting or just being nice and she for sure wasn't being just nice... And she gave Ryan a little peck on the lips." 

"What? How do you know?" 

"Because there's a picture." 

"You're lying, then why hasn't anyone been talking about it?" 

"Maybe because I'm the one who took it and I haven't sent it to anyone yet." 

"Show me." I commanded. 

"First you have to give me something." She smirked. 

"What do you want?" I said while getting a bit angry. 

"My lips have been missing yours." She smirked. 

"What?" 

"Give me a little kiss." 

"No." 

"Then you won't see the picture and I'm definitely not lying." 

"Selena." I sighed. "Please?" 

"You know what you have to do." She smirked. 

"Fine." I said frustrated and leaned in to give her a quick kiss. She then grabbed the side on my head and started to kiss me more. I tried to move back, but she wouldn't let me. She began to straddle me. I started to kiss back a little because her lips somehow reminded me of Kylie's. she then broke away to take a deep breath. 

"Haven't had one of those in a long time." She smirked. 

"Show me the picture." I demanded while blushing just a tiny bit. 

"Here." She smirked and showed me it. I examined it and Kylie did kiss Ryan. I sighed and shook my head in disappointment. 

"Gomez, you have to go.. You need to do an interview." Selena's manager said. 

"Call me." She winked and got off of me. I watched as she walked away. Just then Kenny came and told me it was my turn to perform. I sighed and went on stage. 

* * * 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Would you get me a glass of milk for Jake." My moms sister asked me. 

"Uh.. Yeah." I said nervously and went into the kitchen. I wasn't sure what a glass of milk was. I looked in the refrigerator and saw a jug that said milk on it, so I grabbed it. I sort of remembered what a glass was. I tried to get glass, but there wasn't any pieces. I decided to break a plate to get a glass piece. (A/N reminder: she lost her memory so she doesn't remember a lot.. Lol) I grabbed a medium piece and poured milk on it, at first I went to fast and spilled milk on the counter and floor, but at the second try I got a fair amount on the piece. I walked slowly out the kitchen and over to my moms sister, Stacy. 

"Honey, what are you doing?" Stacy asked me. 

"You wanted a glass of milk?" I said confusingly. 

"Yes, what's that?" She asked. 

"Uh.. Glass... With milk?" I answered. 

"I meant a cup with milk in it." She chuckled. I just stood there with a confused look and everyone in the room started to laugh. I blushed. 

"I'm sorry." I said shyly. "I didn't know what that is." 

"Sorry for this mess, she lost her memory.. So she doesn't remember anything, I'll go get you some milk." Dad said and went in the kitchen. I walked back carefully to the kitchen so I wouldn't spill the milk. "Kylie what's this?" Dad sighed while pointing to the spilled milk on the counter and floor and also at the glass pieces. 

"I'm sorry, I'll clean it up." I insisted and went to grab the glass pieces. "Ouch." I said while looking at my hand, there was a little bit of blood coming out of it. 

"Kylie, I'll clean it up. Just go to your room, maybe there you won't cause any more trouble." Dad scolded. He shook his head as if he was frustrated. 

"Yes sir." I said quietly while putting down the glass and walking away. I walked up the stairs, passing everyone quietly, and went into my room that they showed me earlier. I sat straight up at the front edge of the bed and just sat there quietly. Water was forming at my eyes and some escaped and rolled down my cheek, soon more and more escaped. 

"Kylie? What's wrong?" Alfredo asked while coming in my room and shutting my door. He then came and sat next to me. 

"I don't know." I managed to say. 

"Why are you crying?" He asked while wiping my cheeks. 

"That's what it's called? Crying? I'm crying?" I asked. 

"Yes, when you have water coming out your eyes it means you're crying.. And you cry because you're sad, why are you sad?" 

"I mess everything up.. I don't know anything. Dad said I should just come up to my room so I could not cause anymore trouble." 

"Why did he say that?" 

"Stacy asked me to get her a glass of milk so I went to the kitchen, but I wasn't sure what that was, so I just got milk and put it in a pice of glass, but that wasn't right and everyone laughed at me." 

"It's ok, it's not your fault." Alfredo said and grabbed my hand. "Why are you bleeding?" 

"I tried to pick up the glass pieces, but that happened." I answered. 

"Come on, lets clean up this cut." He chuckled and lead me into the bathroom I had in my room. He put my hand under the running water and cleaned up the blood. "Wait, let me find the first aid kit." He said and looked through a cabinet. He got a small white box and opened it. 

"What's that?" I asked as he grabbed a little tube and opened it. 

"It's to help heal the cut." He said and put it on my cut. He then put a bandage over it. "There." He smiled and put away. 

"I keep seeing like these images in my head.. Like something happened in here." I said while putting my hand up to my head and staring at my room. 

"What?" Alfredo asked. 

"I don't know, I see these images, but I can't tell what it is... I don't know what it is." I sighed. 

"Oh.. Um.. I don't know what that could be." Alfredo said while leading me out the bathroom. I laid down in my bed and just stared at the ceiling. 

"Can I ask you something Alfredo?" I asked while sitting up against the bed headboard. 

"Sure." 

"Why are all those people here?" 

"Well.. Because tomorrow is Christmas." 

"What's that?" 

"Um.. It's just like a party, it's time to think about family and just cherish the time together.. You just have to giveback and be happy. Spread joy." 

"Oh." I said and laid back down. "What should I do now?" I said while sitting back up. 

"Lets watch TV." He suggested. I sort of remembered what that was. Alfredo turned on the TV. Alfredo came and sat up against the headboard and covered himself with some blanket. We then watched Full House. 

* * *  

Justin's P.O.V 

"Scooter said when we get you can't make a big commotion." Kenny said as we got our bags from the luggage claim in the Atlanta airport. 

"I won't cause a big commotion, as long as I can talk to Kylie, it will be fine. She's probably wondering were I am." I shrugged. 

"Justin, Kylie doesn't remember you.. Scooter said she lost her memory." 

"What?" I said shocked. "You're lying." 

"I'm not, Scooter really said that." 

"So everyone wants me to just be out of Kylie's life forever?" 

"Not forever.. Just for a while." Kenny said. I just sighed and we went in a car to Scooters house. 

Alfredo's P.O.V 

I looked to my side and Kylie fell asleep. I decided to go on twitter and creep around. Mostly everyone was talking about Kylie. Some were happy she was out of the hospital, some said she was just faking, and some said she should stay in the hospital for good. 'can you not.' I tweeted for the people being rude. 'Spread joy, not hate. Be glad she's out. It's a blessing she's awake.' I then tweeted. 

'@AlfredoFlores but now Justin is never going to stay away from Kylie :/ it's better if she wasn't even born so Justin can spend time with us.' A belieber tweeted me. I was disappointed. 

'@BiebsMyLife wow. Bye.' I replied and unfollowed her. 'I'm so done, but Merry Christmas. Love you.' I tweeted and logged off. Just then Kylie sat up quickly. She started to breath hard and shake a little. "What's wrong?" I said worried. 

"I.. I got scared." She said while tears running down her cheek. 

"Scared of what?" 

"I saw flashing lights.. And men were screaming my name... And then I was in a car and then.. There.. There was a honking.. And then it just went black." She sobbed. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back while she wrapped her arms around me and cried into my chest. 

"It's going to be ok, it was just a nightmare." I whispered and continued to comfort her. A couple minutes pasted and she was fast asleep again. I tried to move her arms away from around my body, but they were firmly attached. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just let her sleep with her face buried in my chest until she let go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Authors Note: 

I'm so sorry for not updating, I was sort of busy and I needed ideas. Next chapter will come sooner! Thanks for reading I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.3K 47
♡ Thunderstorms Sequel ♡ It's five years later...Josh and Maya are still together and planning their wedding but with their four year old daughter an...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
879K 29.5K 31
"you were in love with the money- not me." + lowercase intended
89.1K 1.5K 18
A group of high-school kids venture on a roadtrip for Christmas break, when things take a turn for the worse. Upon being stranded on the side of the...