Chapter 40

~1 Month Later~
Kylie's P.O.V
"No I don't like that dress on you.. Makes you look boney." Emily said. Caitlin, Emily, Jasmine, Pattie, mom, and I were dress shopping.
"I kind of agree." Jasmin said.
"Yeah, you look like a skeleton." Caitlin said.
"Gee thanks." I sighed. They're making me self conscious. Am I really that skinny? I looked in the mirror and smiled sadly. "I wasn't feeling this one anyways." I shrugged while walked off the platform and back into the dressing room.
"Here I brought some more dresses to try on." The lady said.
"Alright." I said as I got out of the current dress and tried on the new ones. One after another they didn't like the dresses.
"I don't think this was the right store." I said as I got back into my normal outfit.
"I'm afraid not." The lady said.
"I'm so sorry for taking your time." I apologized.
"No, no it's fine." She smiled.
"Well.. We'll be going now, bye." I said and we all walked out.
"Now where are you going to get your dress?" Caitlin asked as we walked outside.
"I don't know." I shrugged. We continued to walk to the car while ignoring the paparazzi that were in front of us.
"Where do you want to go now?" Mom asked.
"You guys can go home or something.. I'm going to eat lunch with Justin and Caleb." I said while getting into my own car.
"Ok, you guys have fun." Pattie said and they all got into moms car. I sighed and started to drive to the restaurant Justin told me to meet him at.
~Restaurant~
I walked into the causal restaurant and looked around for Justin. I saw him and smiled. I walked over to him and was surprised. "Ryan, Chaz... What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"You don't sound happy to see us." Chaz said.
"No, no.. I am." I smiled.
"Well you may greet me with a hug now." Chaz said as he stood up and opened his arms.
"Hey Chaz." I chuckled and hugged him.
"My turn." Ryan said as he stood up.
"Hey Ryan... Look at you, you've grown." I said as I hugged him.
"I've grown too." Chaz said.
"I don't really see it." I shrugged.
"Hey babe." Justin smiled.
"Hey Justin." I smiled and gave he a little kiss on the lips.
"Ew guys, gross." Chaz joked.
"Mommy!" Caleb cheered.
"My baby." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I then sat down in the chair next to Justin.
"How was dress shopping? Did you get one?" Justin asked. All of a sudden I got emotional and started tearing up.
"No, either there wasn't my size, I looked too boney, or the dress was ugly." I answered. "I didn't know they could be so critical, especially Caitlin.. Oh my god." I said while blinking away the tears.
"Ky, you're perfect. Don't listen to them." Justin said while rubbing my back.
"It's a sign that you guys shouldn't get married and you should marry Ryan." Chaz joked.
"Wow." I chuckled while rolling my eyes.
"I'm serious, Ryan likes you." Chaz said.
"Chaz shut up." Ryan said while hiding his face with the menu, I think he was blushing. I giggled softly. I thought it was cute that Ryan still had a crush on me.
"Don't worry Ryan... When Justin and I get divorced, you and I can get married next." I joked.
"We're going to get divorced?" Justin asked.
"No I'm joking." I chuckled.
"Oh good." Justin sighed in relief.
"But you never know... We might." I joked and stood the menu up on the table and pretended to read it.
"But we won't ever because the day you want to leave me I won't let you, I'll just take you to the room and fuck you so hard and let that be a reason why you're with me." Justin whispered in my ear.
"Justin eww gross." I joked. "You're so nasty and dirty, but I kinda like it." I whispered to him. Justin did his cute laugh and then we kissed, which lead to slowly making out.
"How much do you want to bet that you guys are making out behind that menu." Chaz said. "We can hear the sucking and everything."
"No you can't." I defended.
"See I knew you guys were." Chaz laughed. I rolled my eyes and smacked him with the menu. "Hey ow." Chaz said while getting ready to smack me back.
"Hey, smack her and I'll beat you 10xs harder." Justin scolded. Chaz sighed and put his menu down.
"Haha." I laughed.
"Yeah, I'll have water." Ryan said to the waitress, we were being childish and we didn't notice her.
"Oh sorry." I apologized while looking down at the menu to see what they had to drink.
"I'll have water too." Justin said.
"Give me soda please." Chaz said.
"I'll have soda also." I answered. "Caleb what do you want?"
"Uh... A drink!"
"Yeah, what kind?" Justin chuckled. "Water, soda, juice, or lemonade?"
"Soda!"
"Alright, add another so-"
"No he's not going to have soda.. It's going to be bad for him. Plus he's never had any so he won't like it." I defended.
"Really? He has never had any soda? Are you crazy?" Justin said.
"He's only five." I defended.
"He will have a soda." Justin nodded to the waitress.
"Your drinks will be here shortly." She smiled and left.
"If he gets cavities and he can't sleep at night then I'm going to blame it on you." I scolded.
"You're complaining over soda, come on." Justin sighed while rolling his eyes.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
"Yeah, yeah I did."
"Alright then." I said while taking out my phone and using it.
"Dang bro." Ryan chuckled.
"You handled that badly." Chaz laughed.
"It's just soda, the kid needs to live a little." Justin sighed. I just ignored their conversation until the waitress came back with the drinks.
"Thanks." I said as she set the soda in front of me.
"No problem." She answered. "What would you guys like to eat?"
"Ok, ok.. I got this." Chaz said. "Ryan, Justin, and I would like the hamburger with fries."
"Caleb can have the chicken mean for kids." Justin said. "Or is that a no?"
"It's fine." I answered.
"Are you sure? Do you want to make sure it's healthy enough?" Justin said. Wow he is really starting to piss me off.
"No it's ok." I sighed.
"Alright... Anything for you?" The waitress asked me.
"Hmm.. Um.."
"Any time now." Chaz said.
"You know what, no thanks. I'm not hungry." I smiled and handed her the menu.
"Oh.. Alright then. I'll have the orders here in a bit." She said while grabbing the rest of the menus and leaving.
"Now you're not hungry?" Chaz sighed.
"You guys are really pissing me off." I said while crossing my arms.
"You're just being moody." Justin said.
"You know what.. I'm just going to go. Take Caleb home after here, he needs to get ready for a birthday party." I sighed while getting up.
"You guys were seriously being assholes." I heard Ryan say as I walked away. He's the only one I like right now. I walked out of the restaurant and headed straight home, ignoring the paparazzi.
* * *
"I dropped off Caleb at the birthday party." I heard Justin say while he started to massage my shoulders. I was sitting at the counter and finishing some designs for my clothing line that are due at the end of the day.
"You didn't stay to watch him?" I asked.
"No? The mom of the kid said it was fine if I left."
"Oh. Do you want to pick him up after or should I?"
"We can both go to pick up our son."
"Alright then." I nodded. "Did Ryan and Chaz already leave?" I asked. Just then I heard a loud crash come from the living room.
"Uh.. Not exactly." Justin said. I sighed and walked towards the living room.
"What are you guys doing?" I scolded.
"He did it!" They both said at the same time while pointing to each other. I shook my head and crossed my arms while looking at the flower vase they broke.
"I don't care who did it, just clean it up now.. The cleaning supplies are in that closet." I pointed out.
"Yes mam." Chaz nodded.
"Don't call me mam, I'm not a mam." I defended.
"Women?" Chaz asked.
"Whatever." I sighed and went back into the kitchen. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked Justin, he was doing something with my designs.
"Look, I did a design for you." Justin said proudly and showed me his design. "You should use it."
"Wow." I said while examining it.
"You don't like it, do you?" Justin said with the sound of disappointment in his voice.
"No I don't." I said. Justin sighed and looked down. "I love it baby." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.
"Ew." Chaz shouted in my ear.
"Fuck you, ow that hurt." I said while slapping his shoulder and rubbing my ear with my other hand.
"Hey you can't use that language, you're a mom now." Chaz joked.
"Caleb isn't around so I can." I shrugged. "Oh and did you clean up the mess?"
"Yeah we cleaned it up." Chaz said. "Now come on bro, the hockey game is on."
"Oh that's right." Justin's said while hurrying to the living room. He sure does love his hockey. I make some touch ups on Justin's design then went to go put it away. I walked in the living room and Justin and Chaz where on one couch while Ryan was on the one opposite of it. "Hey babe." Justin smiled as I sat on his lap.
"How can you like this?" I asked while trying to comprehend the hockey game.
"It's easy to understand." Justin said. "Right now Toronto Maple Leafs are winning." Justin then started to explain.
"Justin.. I'd rather cuddle right now." I whispered to him.
"Right now?" Justin asked while having his eyes glued to the TV.
"Yeah." I whispered.
"After baby." Justin said while kissing my cheek. He let me snuggle my head on his shoulder while his hand was on my lap.
"Can you guys not be all lovey dovey right now?" Chaz said. "Ryan is getting jealous." He joked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I glanced at Ryan from the corner of my eye and saw that he looked kind of sad or down. I just shrugged if off, it was probably all in my head.
* * *
"YES WE WON!" Justin shouted. I was half asleep so I looked around confused.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Toronto won!" Justin smiled and suddenly kissed me.
"Oh, yay." I said.
"Stop kissing." Chaz said while throwing a couch pillow at me.
"I can kiss him all I want." I defended while kissing Justin in front of Chaz. "Look I can even start giving him a hand job if I wanted to." I said while grabbing his dick, he was wearing basketball shorts, and pumped up and down once.
"Babe." Justin moaned while blushing.
"This is my couch, my house, and my Justin... I can do whatever I want." I defended.
"Oh my god gross!" Chaz said while covering his face. "And you're still holding on to it!"
"Yeah so?... I'm not finished." I said while pumping up and down a few more times.
"Babe, babe, babe." Justin said quickly. "Not now." He blushed while trying to hold in his moans.
"KYLIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I suddenly heard Caitlin shout. I looked up and saw Emily, Caitlin, Christian, David, Dad, Mom, Pattie, Alfredo, and Kenny all staring down at me.
"Uh.. Well... As you can see.. I'm giving a victory.. Hand job." I said awkwardly.
"Why?" David asked, he was kind of disgusted.
"Because Toronto won?" I said awkwardly.
"Where's Caleb?" Mom asked.
"Birthday party." I answered.
"Maybe you should remove your hand now." Alfredo chuckled. I looked down and blushed because my hand was still in his shorts and grabbing on to it. I awkwardly took out my hand. I didn't know where to place my hand so I just hovered it above my lap.
"So... Why are you guys here?" I asked.
"We came to plan some things for the wedding." Pattie answered.
"So go wash your hands and meet us in the kitchen." Dad said. They all then went to the kitchen.
"Ky, you're making me horny." Justin said.
"I don't know why, but I am a little too." I chuckled.
"Tonight I'm gonna have fun with you." Justin smirked.
"How about sooner?... Like now?" I whispered.
"Of course." Justin said while starting to kiss my neck.
"I'm joking, I'm joking." I giggled.
"Momma always said to finish what I start." Justin chuckled.
"Honey, you don't have to finish this one." Pattie interrupted while putting a couch pillow between us.
"Mom." Justin blushed.
"I'm going to go wash my hands now." I said while getting up. "Hey Chaz.. There's something on your face, let me get it." I smirked while rubbing the hand I used to grab Justin's dick with on his cheek, nose, an lip.
"Ah gross Ky!" Chaz defended. "Im doing to make you suck my dick." He said while standing up.
"Hey the only dick she will be sucking is mine." Justin defended.
"Sorry bro, tonight it's my dick." Chaz said while putting his hand down his pants and then coming closer to me.
"Ew get away from me." I said while walking to the bathroom. I washed my hands and then fixed my hair a little. As I walked out of the bathroom Chaz rubbed his hand all all over my face. "Gross!" I said while going back into the bathroom and washing my face over and over again. When I was done I cautiously walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. "Ok guys I'm here.. What do we have to plan?" I asked while sitting on a stool.
"We have to do the guest list, seating chart, and the invitation design." Mom said.
"Alright... So who's coming?" I asked.
"That's up to you and Justin." Mom said.
"Where is Justin?" I asked.
"He went outside with David, Chaz, Ryan, Alfredo, Christian and Kenny." Emily said.
"I'll go get him so he can help." I said. Mom nodded and I went out to the backyard. The boys were all playing basketball. "Justin! Come here!" I shouted.
"Wait babe!" Justin shouted back and passed shot the ball in a basket. He kept in playing. I sighed and walked over to the court.
"Justin." I faked whined.
"One more, yeah?" Justin begged while dribbling the ball.
"No." I said while shaking my head.
"Come, let me show you how to play." Justin said while walking towards me. He grabbed my arms and lead me towards the middle of the court.
"I already know how to play." I said.
"Oh really? ... If you make it in the basket from here then I'll go inside and help plan the wedding." Justin said. "Deal?"
"Deal." I said while grabbing the ball from him.
"You're going to miss Ky." Ryan said.
"Yeah, it's too far away." Christian said.
"We'll see who misses." I said. I then positioned myself and and dribbled the ball a couple of time. I focused and shot the ball in the basket. "Now come on babe, we need to figure out who we're inviting." I smiled while linking my arm with his and leading him inside.
"I thought you wouldn't make it."
"Justin basketball is like my favorite sport."
"We should play one-on-one sometime."
"Why so you can lose?" I teased.
"Why don't you play if you like it so much?" Justin asked, ignoring my comment.
"I have to do so many things... Plus I have to take care of Caleb."
"Oh." Justin said. We then walked inside and sat on the stools in the kitchen.
"Okay guys, I got him."
"So, who do you guys want to invite?" Mom asked.
"Um.. grandpa, grandma, dad, Jazzy, and Jackson." Justin said while mom wrote them down. Justin then continue to name off people.
"Alright, now you tell me, who do you want to invite?" Mom asked me. I then started to name off family members and close friends.
* * *
"Okay, that's 110 people for just the ceremony." Mom said.
"I have an idea." Justin said.
"What is it?" Pattie asked.
"Maybe... My Beliebers can come also? I mean like, they're family also."
"Yeah your Beliebers are like in love with you.. Do you really think they would want to see you marry another girl? I don't think so." Caitlin said.
"Let me ask them." Justin said while taking out his phone and typing something on twitter. "See they would want to come." Justin said while showing us the replies.
"Well... Ok. It is your wedding." Mom said.
"Mine too." I said.
"Do you want Beliebers to come Kylie?" Mom asked me.
"Yeah sure." I agreed.
"How are you guys going to do it?" Pattie asked.
"We can have a contest." Justin suggested.
"Contest for what?" Dad asked while walking into the kitchen with the rest of the boys following him.
"So I can get some of my Beliebers to come to the wedding."
"Are you sure you want that? Aren't you afraid that they will ruin it?" Chaz asked.
"Of course not." Justin answered.
"We'll have the contest and that's final." I said.
"What she says goes." Justin said.
"Ok.. What do you have to do to win?" Caitlin asked.
"I'll pick 5 winners, Kylie will pick 5, Chaz, Ryan, Emily, David, Christian, Jessica, Mom, Scooter, Alfredo, Kenny, and you will all pick 5." Justin said to Caitlin.
"That's 65 extra people." Chaz said.
"Woah, you can do math?" I gasped jokingly. Chaz just rolled his eyes.
"And I'll pay for their trip if thy happen to be out of the state or country." Justin said.
"Well you need to announce the contest now and pick the winners soon so we make enough invitations and know where they will be seating." Mom said.
"Fredo hand me the laptop." Justin said while pointing behind him.
"Here."
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"We're going to announce it via livestream." Justin said while going live on the livestream.
"Ok guys I tweeted the link to the livestream so all you guys copy it and tweet it." Justin demanded. Everyone then took out their phone and tweeted the link. "Babe you too." Justin said.
"I can't." I said.
"Why not? It's easy." Justin chuckled.
"No I can't... I can't go on twitter."
"Why not?"
"I forgot my password." I whispered to him.
"That's why you haven't been on in like a week?" Justin chuckled. I nodded. "Oh yeah.. I changed it when you where showering one morning." Justin chuckled.
"What? Wow... What did you change it to?" I asked.
"Justinissexy69" He whispered.
"Oh my god." I said while rolling my eyes. I typed in the password and it got me into twitter. I immediately changed the password.
"Ok.. Now where were we?" Justin said while looking to the camera.
"You haven't said anything." I chuckled.
"Oh." Justin said while reading the comments.
"He changed my password to Justinissexy69 guys.. Stop asking now." I chuckled.
"You would Justin." Chaz, Ryan, Alfredo, and Christian said at the same time. Justin smirked and looked at the ground.
"Anyways... Guys Justin want to tell you guys something." I said.
"Ok so.. As you may know I'm getting married to this beautiful creature right here to my left, if you didn't know... Now you do." Justin chuckled. "And my soon-to-be-mother-in-law is nagging that we have to make a guest list and seating list and stuff." Justin chuckled while turning the laptop to face mom. "My mom is nagging too.. By the way that's Jessica, that obviously my mom, there's David, there's his wife Emily, that's my ex Caitlin.. I know she sill has feelings, but I've moved on, that's her brother Christian which is one of Ky's ex.. Awkward, I know... That's Kenny, that's Alfredo, that's Scooter, thats Chaz, that's Ryan, and this is Kylie." Justin said. "Ok so we're doing a contest."
"Justin let me say it, you're going too slow." I interrupted.
"Fine." Justin said while crossing his arms while making a cute frowny face.
"Justin wants you Beliebers to join and come to the wedding ceremony and reception because you guys are family too... So My mom, My dad, Pattie, Kenny, Alfredo, Emily, David, Caitlin, Christian, Chaz, Ryan, Justin, and I will each be picking 5 TWITTER Beliebers.. So 65 of you true Beliebers will be representing your whole fanbase/family at the wedding." I explained.
"So kind of beg/explain why you should be picked by tweeting us." Justin said.
"And we're going to pick right... Now." I said while looking down at my phone.
"Yeah because we need to get you guys ok the list." Justin said.
"Oh and this contest is open for the whole world.. We'll pay for everything." Dad commented.
"Oh yeah, so if you're in like Japan then you can still be picked." Justin said. We then took a long pause and followed our 5 Beliebers.
"Ok.. I got my five, did you?" I asked everyone. They all agreed.
"Ok guys I'll write down everyone's 5 Beliebers then we'll DM you with more info... And yeah, they're definitely going to be coming... So the contest is over... Yeah, bye.. I love you." Justin said and ended the livestream. We then wrote down all the twitter names and we DMed them what their name was, where they were from, and their age." Mom wrote them down and we started to plan out where they will sit and everything. Justin wanted them to be mixed with everyone since they were family, he didn't want one section for just beliebers.
* * *
~Night~
"Hello?" I answered my phone.
"Hello Kylie?"
"Yes it me." I answered.
"I was wondering if Caleb has permission to sleepover, he wants to because he is having so much fun and he's seeing that some of the other boys are also."
"Um.. I don't know.. Did he eat already? Does he have pajamas? Does he have a toothbrush?" I asked.
"Yes, everything he needs is here." She assured me.
"Can I speak to him?" I asked.
"Of course." She said. A couple of seconds later I heard Caleb's voice.
"Hi mommy!"
"Hey baby, so you want to sleepover there?"
"Yes! Please can I? Please? I want to mommy. I'm having fun over here."
"Hm... I don't know."
"Pleaseeeeee." Caleb begged.
"Oh alright." I chuckled. "Be nice and listen to his mommy ok? I love you goodnight... Daddy loves you too."
"Ok mommy! I love you too and daddy too, goodnight!" Caleb said and handed the phone back to the mom.
"He will be just fine over here." The mom assured me.
"Alright, please don't let him get hurt." I said.
"I will make sure he is safe."
"Alright.. Thanks, goodbye." I said and hung up.
"Who was it?" Justin asked.
"The mom of the boy, Caleb wants to sleepover with his friends." I sighed.
"You don't sound happy about that."
"I'm just nervous that something bad will happen."
"Nothing bad is going to happen Ky... Plus look at the bright side."
"What?"
"We have alone time." Justin smirked while kissing my cheek.
"Not now Justin." I said while turning to my side.
"Come on babe... You made me horny from earlier today." Justin begged.
"What did I do?" I defended.
"When you were giving me a handjob." Justin said while putting one of my hands in his boxers, he wasn't wearing pants or a shirt at the moment.
"Oh you mean this?" I smirked while starting to pump him in a fast motion.
"Yes babe." Justin moaned.
"Moan my name, it sounds sexy." I smirked.
"Kylieee... Babbyyy." Justin moaned. I giggled and kissed him.
"That's all for tonight." I said.
"Come on."
"What else do you want?"
"My dick inside you."
"Alright baby." I said as I took off my shorts and underwear. Justin first put on a condom and then I got on top of him. I started to ride him while taking off my shirt and bra.
"Oh fuck Kylie." Justin moaned. He then placed his hands on my waist and started to help me move up and down so I could go fast.
"Justin" I moaned.
"Hey guys we were wo- WHAT THE HELL?"
"Shit Chaz! Don't you know how to fucking knock?!" I scolded.
"What ha- Whoa." I heard Ryan say, I wasn't facing them.
"What do you guys fucking want?" Justin scolded while I covered myself with a blanket.
"What's ta- Uhh." Alfredo said.
"What do you guys want?" I sighed.
"We were wondering if you wanted to see the hunger games with us.. But it looks like you two are busy." Ryan said awkwardly.
"We'll be down in a minute." Justin sighed. "Now leave!" He said while throwing a pillow at them.
"Alright... Don't make a Caleb number too tho!" Chaz teased and closed the door.
"Oh my god." I said while blushing.
"Well they certainly ruined the mood." Justin said.
"Yeah.. We really should lock those doors more often." I said while getting off him.
"It was good while it lasted." Justin said while kissing my neck then my lips. We then started to get cleaned up.
~15 Minutes Later~
I wore white short shorts a tank top and Justin's grey hoodie that said 'Billionaire Boys Club' on the front in pink while Justin wore white basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. "Finally you guys are down here." Alfredo said.
"You could of started it without us." I shrugged. Justin sat down on the part of the couch that stuck out so that someone could lay down. He spread his legs open and motioned for me to lay down in between them. I did so, and rested my head on his chest/stomach area.
"Why aren't we like that David?" Emily sighed. "They're in a cute cuddly position while I'm just here sitting next to you like how boring." She sighed while crossing her arms. I giggled and looked up at Justin he chuckled and smiled while kissing the top of my head.
"I'm sorry." David apologized and opened his arms so Emily could snuggled up next to him.
"Come here babe, I'll snuggle with you." Ryan joked while opening his arms for Chaz.
"Thanks babe, don't tell Sophie tho." Chaz said while kissing Ryan's cheek, they were obviously messing around.
"You guys are so weird." I chuckled.
"What about me?" Alfredo sighed.
"There's a pillow over there." Ryan pointed out. We all laughed. Alfredo sighed and grabbed it. He hugged it and clicked for the movie to play. During the whole movie Justin and I were holding hands and cuddling. At one point I started to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Sorry for taking long to update, hope you liked this chapter. Lol sorry for the 'PG-13' parts.. I was hearing PYD.. So that will explain everything.

SO MAKE SURE YOU BUY PYD ON ITUNES NOW! DONT FORGET TO RATE/SHARE/GIFT IT!

I'm going to be just plain honest: PYD is basically a song where Justin is naming places he would have sex with you... There I said it.