Chapter 12

Kylie's P.O.V
"Oh you're Harry Styles from One Direction." I said.
"Yeah it's me. You want a picture?" His deep British voice said.
"No, I want that cupcake."
"I got it first."
"I saw it first." I defended.
"And it's in my hand now." He smirked and took a bite out of it.
"Why you little." I started.
"Kylie calm down, I'll get you another cupcake." Justin said walking me away.
"But I called that one first." I pouted.
"I know, but I'll get you a better one." Justin said leading me back to our seats. We watch some performances and other people win their awards. Just then it was Justin's turn to perform.
"Good luck." I said to him before he left.
"Thanks." He smiled and went to go get ready.
"Hey Kylie, can I ask you something?" Alfredo asked me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Do you like Selena?"
"Um.. What makes you ask that?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm just wondering."
"I don't know, sure. We aren't like friends, but... I don't know." I shrugged.
"Oh ok." He said. Just then Justin's song started playing and he was starting to perform. I smiled and watched him perform. I love it when he performs, it always amazes me. Everything was going just fine until Justin did that body rock move on Nicki. I did get a little jealous, but I knew it was only for the performance. I didn't roll my eyes or anything because the live camera went on me when he did that, I just continued to watch him.
* * *
"Finally one of the biggest award if the night." I said. "These artist have worked hard all year. From selling out concerts to making number one singles, here are your nominess." I smiled and waited until the screen finished. The nominees were: Justin, Taylor, Miley, and Bruno. "And your artist if the year is..." I said while opening the envelope. "Just-" I started to say, but I accidentally sneezed. "Sorry." I chuckled. "The artist if the year is Justin Bieber." I said. Justin came up and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Bless you." Justin chuckled. I mouthed 'thank you' "Basically Im just a kid from a small town in Canada and I'm living my dream because of all the support I get and... Thank you guys who voted, thank you Scooter for discovering me, the crew for keeping me grounded, my mom, dad, brother, sister, everyone for supporting me... Especially thank you to my Beliebers, you guys give me your countless love and support and this is our award. Thanks for believing in me. I love you." Justin said and we walked off.
"That was embarrassing." I sighed.
"That was cute." Justin chuckled.
"No it wasn't it was gross." I said wiping my nose with a napkin and using hand sanitizer.
"The cutest couple is next, lets go see who wins." Justin smiled and we went back to our seats.
"Don't you just love love? I know I do. The next award goes to the cutest couple, whether they're on a date, having a walk in the park, or just eating lunch they still manage to make it look cute. Here are the nominees." Demi Lavato said. The nominees were: Justin & I, Jai & Ariana, Miley & Liam, and Beyonce & Jay Z. "The cutest couple you shippers voted for is.." Demi said as she opened the envelope. "Shippers get ready, cause your cutest couple is... Jylie!" Demi cheered. Justin and I both stood up. Before we walked up Justin gave me a kiss on the lips. Justin lead me to the stage and we greeted Demi. I let Justin hold the award and I let him talk.
"I've thanked basically everyone, but I haven't thanked Kylie." Justin started to say. "I know we have our ups and downs.. And I make a lot of mistakes when it comes to dating, and I mean a lot.. But I know where I'm suppose to be and it's to be with you. You stole my heart and I don't want it back, you take care of it, you make it happy and yeah... I know it might sound cheesy, but you're the love of my life. There isn't a moment where I don't think about you, I love you so so so so much. I'm keeping that promise we made." He smiled to me. "Thank you for being you, thank you for giving me so many chances, just thank you for everything." He smiled and hugged me.
"I love you." I whispered to him and hugged him tight. Everyone cheered and Justin and I shared a quick kiss and we walked off stage with Demi.
"You guys are so cute!" Demi smiled.
"Just gotta tell the world how much I love my baby." Justin smiled and looked at me. I just smiled and looked down in shyness.
"Come on, lets go back."Demi smiled and we walked back to our seats.
"Alright, I'm done. I won all my awards." Justin smiled as we sat down.
"Kylie, you won all yours too?" Kenny asked.
"Uh.. Not yet, if I win Best Dressed then I did." I said.
"I'm very proud of you two." Dad said hugging me from the side. We watched a couple more performances and other celebs accept their awards.
"Hi, we're One Direction." Louis said as they walked out.
"And we're here to present the last award of the night." Liam said.
"These four lovely ladies have been know for their talents." Niall said.
"But we should also award them for their style, here are the nominees for best dressed." Zayn said. Harry just stood there with the envelope in his hand and he glanced at me. I just looked away cause I was still mad at him for eating my cupcake. The nominees were: Me, Selena, Ariana, and Demi.
"And the winner for best dressed is.." Harry said while opening the envelope.
"Kylie Braun!" They all said together. Everyone stood up and clapped and cheered. I walked up and greeted them by giving them each a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek. The order was: Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry. Once I got to Harry, I hesitated a little before I hugged him, I went to kiss him on the cheek, but at the last second he turned his head, not sure if on purpose or on accident, and I kissed his lips. I quickly pulled away. I turned and stood to the mic.
"Um... Uh... Thank you to who voted and uh.." I said. I glanced to Harry and he had a smirked on his face. "And yeah.. Thank you and have a great night." I waved and walked off with the 1D boys.
"Why did you move your head?!" I scolded once we got backstage.
"You just have bad aim." He said.
"No, you moved your head at the last second." I defended.
"Harry, she's feisty." Louis said.
"That's how American girls are." Niall said.
"It makes them attractive." Louis said.
"Really attractive." Zayn said.
"Boys leave her alone, she has a boyfriend. He's going to kick your ass once he gets to you." Liam said.
"She's the one who kissed me." Harry smirked.
"No I didn't. You moved your head!" I said frustrated.
"What I recall is you hugged Harry and then kissed him." Louis said.
"Don't you start." I scolded.
"She's flirting, I think yelling and getting mad is how Americans flirt." Zayn said.
"Oh flirting? So you like me?" Harry smirked.
"What? No." I blushed a little.
"She's blushing, she does." Louis said.
"Mate, you got a keeper." Niall said while patting Harry on the back.
"Enough. Leave her alone." Liam said.
"She's the one still standing here, she can't resist me." Harry smirked.
"I was here first." I defended and crossed my arms.
"I was here first." Harry said trying to copy my voice and crossed his arms too.
"Stop copying me." I scolded.
"Stop copying me." He teased.
"You're unbelievable." I sighed and turned to walk away.
"Wait." He said grabbing my hand.
"What?" I sighed.
"See you later at the after party." He smirked.
"How about no." I said rolling my eyes and walking away.
"She playing hard to get!" I heard Louis shouted. I just shook my head and walked away.
"Hey dad." I said walking up to him, he was talking with some other managers.
"Hey Kylie." He smiled.
"Where's Justin?" I asked.
"He went to cool off."
"Why?" I asked.
"Lets just say... Justin gets jealous really easily and he has anger issues." Dad chuckled,
"Oh.. That little kiss." I sighed. "Harry moved his head, that was on accident. It meant nothing."
"I know. I just don't know why Justin is making a big deal out of this."
"Which way did he go?"
"Um.. Over that way."
"Ok." I said and walked in the direction dad pointed.
"Nope, walk the other way." Ariana and Alfredo said turning me around and walking me the other way.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"Just because." Alfredo said.
"I wanna go talk with Justin." I sighed.
"Here sit." Ariana said while sitting me down.
"You guys what are you doing?" I sighed.
"You see... Um.. Justin and you aren't really on the same level right at this moment." Alfredo said.
"And you guys might end up fighting." Ariana said.
"And we don't want you two to say anything you will regret later on, this is the best... Just keep your distance and you guys can talk when he has calmed down."
"Come on it was just one tiny small kiss, how mad can he be? It didn't mean anything."
"You know how Justin is." Alfredo signed.
"And who is he with?" I asked.
"Uh.. Well.. He's with Kenny, Drake, Chris, Za, Demi, Miley, and uh... Selena." Alfredo said, whispering the last name.
"Who was the last one?" I asked.
"Selena." He whispered.
"Alfredo stop whispering." I scolded.
"Fine, Selena." He said.
"Selena? Justin's with Selena?!" I shouted.
"No, he's with Demi and Miley too." Ariana said.
"But he's also with Selena, I know she's going to manipulate him." I said frustrated.
"No, I talked with her... She's completely changed." Alfredo said.
"I doubt it, Alfredo she's an actor, she probably just lied because she's that good. That's how she manipulates Justin."
"No she isnt. It's going to be just fine." Alfredo assured me.
"Come on Kylie lets go mingle. I'll introduce you to some actors from nick." Ariana smiled.
"Fine." I sighed.
* * *
~After Party~
"Finally." I sighed as I step outside for some fresh air. I was in the back area, so there was no paparazzi in sight. I smelled some smoke so I walked over to try to find where it came from. "Stressed?" I asked as I walked over to Zayn. He was smoking a cigarette.
"Oh, you... Kylie right?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"You scared me." He chuckled.
"Oh I'm sorry, you want me to leave?" I asked.
"No it's ok, stay... If you want." He sighed.
"So, why exactly do you smoke?" I asked.
"To relieve stress, you probably don't get any." He sighed and smoked some more.
"Oh I get a lot of stress. Being Justin Bieber's girlfriend is not a fairy tale." I sighed. "And then I have photo shoots, interviews, I have to make designs, I have to go to meetings, and what the most stressful thing is that I have to try to keep Justin happy... And if I make him sad then I get like a million death threats, which I'm probably getting now." I sighed.
"If you're so stressed, then why do all these things? Are you happy being a model?" He asked.
"Yeah.. But sometimes I don't." I sighed. "It's just complicated... Give me one of those." I sighed pointing to a cigarette.
"Are you sure? You won't get in trouble?" He asked.
"Not unless I get caught." I shrugged while taking it. He handed me a lighter and I lit it. I inhaled and exhaled. "That feels so much better." I sighed in relief. "So why are you so stressed?"
"Just being in the band, I love it.. But the hate gets to me. They can be so mean."
"Oh yeah, I get you. I get called a slut, hoe, bitch, ugly, fat, worthless, you name it. Every single day. Just for living."
"But you're so confident.. It doesn't get to you. It hard being called a terrorist just because I'm part Muslim or they make those sick jokes."
"Oh it gets to me. Trust me there's those days were I just feel down and I don't want to do anything... I just sit down in my room and read all the hate.. And I know I shouldn't believe it, but you just can't help but believe it. And being associated with Justin... It's just the most stressful thing ever, his fans are so powerful... I mean look, they're hating on me just for that little mistake I did by accidentally kissing Harry." I sighed and showed him my mentions on twitter.
"If you get stressed all the time, then why date him?"
"I don't know.. Even if I break up with him then I know there will be a way we get back together."
"Why aren't you with him right now?"
"Cause he's mad. All because I kissed Harry, which I don't know why it's a big deal." I sighed and put out the cigarette since I was almost finished with it.
"Have you tried talking about it with him?"
"No, everyone is keeping us away, which is so annoying." I sighed. Just then his phone rang.
"Oh it's Perrie... I should take this."
"Yeah, you do that.. Nice chat, see you later." I said and walked back inside.
"Hey it's you! Come over here." Niall and Louis said leading me to a random direction.
"Harry can't stop talking about you." Louis said.
"And why do I care?" I asked.
"You like him." Niall said.
"No I don't." I argued.
"Hey cutie, miss me?" Harry smirked walking up to me.
"No." I said crossing my arms.
"Come on sit down, talk with me." Harry said sitting me down with him.
"Harry,I don't like you." I sighed.
"Have you've been smoking with Zayn?" He asked smelling me.
"Maybe." I shrugged.
"That's hot." He smirked.
"Harry you're basically ruining my relationship with Justin." I scolded.
"What? I thought you guys already broke up." He said confused. "To what I saw, it looked like he moved on."
"What did you see?" I asked. Harry leaned in and whispered to me what he saw. "JUSTIN WHAT?!" I shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Uh oh. Drama ;) thanks for reading!