Chapter 23

Kylie's P.O.V 

Justin was chasing me around and then we saw someone at the door. 

"There you guys are!" Allison said. 

"Hey Allison." I said while walking over to her with Shayla in my arms, she had stop crying and was smiling and laughing when we were running around. 

"It's almost time, come on." She said. 

"For what?" I asked. 

"What do you mean for what? The wedding." Allison chuckled. 

"Oh yeah." I giggled. 

"Come on." Allison said. We then followed her to where everyone else was at. 

"Emily you look beautiful." I smiled as she was pacing back and forth. 

"I don't think I can do this, I'm nervous." She said. 

"Don't be nervous, be happy. Look even Shayla is happy." I smiled. 

"Aww." Emily smiled while looking at Shayla. 

"We're ready when you are.. David is already out there." Kenny said. 

"Yes, I'm ready." Emily said. Kenny then took Shayla from me and went to go sit down with Allison. We then all got in position and the music started playing. First Jazzy and Jackson walked down the aisle while Jazzy threw rose pedals. Justin and I walked closely behind them with out arms linked and I was holding a bouquet of red roses. Jazzy and Jackson stopped at the end on the aisle, which made us stop walking also. We looked at them and then Jackson gave Jazzy a small peck on the cheek. 

"Aw." Everyone said. Just then, out of nowhere, Justin gave me a kiss on the cheek. My eyes widened. "Woo!" Some people cheered. I blushed hard and went to stand on the brides maid side while Justin went to stand behind David on the other side. 'Wow, did Justin really just do that?' I thought to myself, I was still blushing. I looked out to the crowd and I saw Ryan, Christian, and Chaz laughing their butts off, Caitlin and Allison were freaking out/fangirling, Pattie and mom were trying to hide their giggles, and Kenny and Alfredo were teasing me. I looked over to Justin and he had a smirk on his face and winked at me, which made me blush. I rolled my eyes and looked away as David and Justin laughed a little. The other 3 brides maids and groomsmen came down the aisle and stood on the side also. Just then everyone stood up as Emily walked down the aisle with her dad at her side. I smiled because she looked so happy. I looked at David and he was smiling so wide, it was the first time he saw his soon to be wife in her wedding dress. 

"Take care of her." I heard Emily's dad whisper to David as he handed off Emily to him. David smiled and nodded. 

"Aw." I whispered. Soon the minister started to do his routine. After they said their vows, which was so cute and loving, Jaxon came down the aisle with the rings. 

"I do." David smiled as he slid the ring on Emily's finger, Emily was tearing up. 

"I do." Emily managed to say as she slid the ring on David's finger. 

"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. William, you may now kiss your bride." Minister said. Davis them grabbed Emily gently by the side of her cheeks and they started to make out. Everyone clapped and cheered. When they were finished they walked down the aisle, followed by the 3 kids. Justin and I walked down the aisle next, I didn't link my arm with his and I didn't look at him. 

"Emily you're a wife now." I cheered as I walked up to her and David. 

"Oh my god, I know!" She smiled and cheered. 

"Ky, you got a little red standing up there, anything happen?" David teased. 

"You know what happened." I scolded.