The Royale Wolf

By Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Three

32.4K 1K 53
By Traicing_Dim_Stars

Song: How Deep Is Your Love

Song Artist: Calvin Harris

Chapter Dedicated: @angelman_gail

~Chapter Three: Mate~

I laughed as Alpha Keegan cracked another joke. Our group erupted in hysterical laughs. But we quickly shut up, after heads started looking at our direction.

I must say. I was surprise to find Alpha Keegan has humor in him. He looks so intimidating.

I also found out that Aaron was his son, and after the revelation I kept staring at him and Aaron. Comparing any similar features.

Blonde hair. Check
Corny personality. Check
Has a tremendous laugh. Double Check

And then suddenly that all too familiar scent engulfed my nostrils again. An arm snake around my waist. And I was pulled to a very hard and strong chest. Sparks erupted from my stomach when he touched me. And I only knew one thing.

We all stopped talking. In fact the whole ball room was quiet and now staring at us. The Alphas gave them looks and they quickly got back to their own business.

"Alpha. You should wait till this ball ended then we can settle this at our dad's office". Leo said pulling me out of my mates hold.

I instantly felt cold. Missing the warmth of his arms around me. A low growl escaped the Alpha's lips and I know his wolf is trying to surface.

"Leo. She is my mate. And she is to come with me where she belongs". He pulled me again to his chest but Leo pulled me again.

What a great time to play tug of war!

"I told you already. She's a precious wolf. We're not just letting her go with her mate without settling things first. Now I tell you Alpha, wait till this ball is finished, we will settle this or you will loss your mate". Leo growled keeping me in his arms.

"She is my mate Leo. She belongs to me, and to my pack". I pulled away from my brothers arms and went to stand between them. Preventing anything worse to happen.

"Stop it! The both of you! I am not a thing or a material that belongs to a certain someone. Can you two please calm down? Let us settle this at the pack house, stop creating a scene". My brother and mate flinched at the sound of my angry voice.

Soon enough we were standing at dad's office. Him situated behind the table while mom sat besides him. I sat at the chair infront of the table and Alpha, my mate, sat besides me.

My brother Ceous is pacing back and forth in the corner. While Drake's sitting on the couch, with closed eyes, probably thinking deeply, and then there's Leo, who sat besides Drake, just glaring daggers at the back of my mate's head.

"So let's settle this matter once and for all. My daughter, Aura, is a very unique werewolf, we have kept her safe beneath our care and protection ever since she was born, and now you as her mate must do the same. You need to protect her at all cause, you are her mate and it is your duty to make sure no harm comes to my daughter. Her blood is very rare which had made her prone to attacks in the past, but just like what I have told you, we protected her as much as we can". Dad said with a strong and authorative voice, to which my mate answered with a firm nod.

" I understand, Alpha. She is my mate and I will make sure to protect her with my own life, I wont let any danger come near her". He said.

"Caine, My daughter has a lot of powers gifted to her, and although she barely uses them". Dad glanced at me swiftly.  "She is very precious to us, and one wrong move, Caine". He raised his index finger before pointing to my brothers huddled at the back. "They will come for you". He finished with a smirk.

"Aura is our jewel, our princess, please take care of her, Caine". Mom finally spoke, her voice was soft which is a total clash to dad's somewhat angry one. She looked at me lovingly with tears brimming on the side of her eyes.

I gave my mom a small smile.

'Hmm...Caine. I've heard that name before but I cant seem to put my finger on it'

'What a way to ruin the mood, Dawn'

'Aha!'

"Aha!". They all turned to look at me, in which I uttered a small "I'm sorry"sorry.

Both Dawn and I realized who truly is our mate. Alpha Caine, the sin of Alpha Molten.

Alpha Moltren is known as the scariest and most feared Alpha in the entire world, and just recently Alpha Caine tlook over and people said he is just as scary as his father.

I felt my stomach drop and fear rising within me.

'Oh shush, he will never hurt you'

'Dawn, what if he loses his temper on me?And worse he's an Alpha! They are known to be uncontrollable when angered, also from personal experience' 

'Don't worry too much, because when he does loss his temper. I'm blaming you'

'Ugh! You're impossible!'

'I know'

"I promise Alpha Lorea that I would take good care of your daughter, she is not just my mate, for she is my world". Caine took my hand in his, light sparks erupted from my skin, where he touched me. Surprised, I looked down at our entwined hands and back at him.

He was smiling at me and I looked him straight in the eyes, I saw true happiness in them so I smiled in return.

Mom nodded with a small smile before looking away briefly, I saw her wipe her eyes.

'awe she really does love us'

'of course, Dawn!'

"Come here, my baby". She stood up from her seat and opened her arms, I let got of Caine's hands and crashed on my mother's arms. She kissed the top of my head and then I felt warm liquid flowing down my cheeks.

Realizing what it was, I wiped them away immediately. I couldn't remember the last time I cried, mainly because they always do anything in their power to make me happy.

_________________
Bedroom

A soft knock sounded from my open door and I saw mom standing there.

"Are your things readyr, Aura?". She asked while walking towards meme asked, when she reached me, she lightly stroked my hair.

I nodded with a grin.

"Promise you wouldn't forget about us?". My head snapped to mom with her question.

"I would NEVER forget about you guys. Never". I said firmly but when I looked at her,  tears were forming in her eyes again. I sighed and wrapped her in my arms. "Mom, I love you. All of you, dad, Ceous, Drake, and of course Leo, I might be starting my own life now but that doesn't mean I'm going to forget about my own family".

I heard a sniff from behind me and there stood Leo, sniffing while rubbing his red eyes. "Aweeee". I teased him and hugged the day lights out of him. Soon dad along with my other brothers came in my room and we all ended up in a giant group hug in my room.

They helped me carry my bags outside and into Caine's car, I hopped in with weary legs and looked back at our pack house one last time.

I sighed. The place where I was born, where I grew up....

And then I looked at my family who stood in front of our front door, I waved them good bye, as I finally stepped in Caine's red Camaro. His scent instantly filled my nostrils as I closed the door.

This whole car smells just like him.

Hachoo!

I covered my mouth as I sneezed again, haha I didn't! oh who am I kidding, I sneeze without a care.

'Yeah! By that you mean you literally spit everywhere every time you sneeze'

Caine also got in the car after securing my bags in the trunk, he chuckled when he caught me sneezing and I wish I could hear more of that wonderful sound.

It's like a deep rumble that just makes me all giddy inside. Plus, he looked at me with clear adoration his eyes.

"Um. Can I have a tissue please?". I asked with a small laugh. He pointed at the compartment in front of me.

"You should really return your eyes on the road". I adviced when I caught him stealing glances at me.

"Nah, I like this view better". He grabbed my hand and I smiled at what he said.

"Okay hahaha, but seriously though, Return your eyes on the road before you hit someone". I looked at him. "How 'bout all the 'I'm gonna protect her at all cause 'talk back at my house?".

"Oh I haven't forgotten about that, it's just that, I want to take every opportunity I have to look at your beautiful face". He finally focused on the road, and I turned my head away to hide the blush that crept on my cheeks.

I looked out the window and towards the starry night sky, realizing the change that's gonna happen in my life.

But I just sighed happily and leaned my head back on my seat, I glanced one more time at our hands and smiled before drifting off to sleep.

'Oh goodness please don't snore?'

_______________
^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...
171K 8.5K 41
I could feel all this surging pain coursing through my whole body. Bones breaking and reshaping. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Im in the woods a...
567K 13.9K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...