Queen of Cliques

By StarbucksSecret

Jasmine and her dad have just got over the death of Jasmines mum and things are starting to finally look up b... More

Introduction! And Prologue! :}
Chapter 1 : a new start :)
Chapter 2 starting school :/
Chapter 3: Boots! ;3
Chapter 4:school mayhem :{
Chapter 5 The Gymnasts after the nerds!?
Chapter 6 Diets and Obsessions! 8L
Chapter 8 Who knew maths could bring some luck? * ~* +-
Chapter 9 Who knew? ;)>
Chapter 10 Everything goes downhill in a blink :'(
Chapter 11 things look Up ^^)
Chapter 12 lose something to gain something :( = :)
Chapter 13 When everything is perfect! x)
Chapter 14 being suspicious.. ;o
Chapter 15 Avnita's P.O.V :^c
Chapter 16 Hassles with Finales! :S
Chapter 17 my good and bad day ;()
Chapter 18 The Dance final comes with the biggest shock >:o
Chapter 19 Being a Barbie ;* ( including Tiffany's P.O.V)
Chapter 20: Tryouts and tantrums >:-O
Chapter 21 Back to school :c
Chapter 22 Nearly the end... :l
Chapter 23 Music Hour :O (including Ciara's P.O.V)
Chapter 24 The Prom :,(
Chapter 25 My last ever day is somehow happy? : D x-x-x

Chapter 7 Friendless... :(

603 20 5
By StarbucksSecret

A/N : Thank you everyone who has been bothered to actually read this really good book! Please give me a chance, so sorry for not uploading as my little demonic brother broke all the keys to the only laptop my house owns. I am on holiday writing this on my good friends laptop. Please give me a chance to fufill my dreams and become an author please don't give up on me, you lovely people! 

Please Vote Comment  Fan! VCF <3 Love you!

It's 9:00am and i'm in bed. It's Friday and i haven't been in school for the whole week! You would whack me in the head for this, buuuuut, i-i starved myself! Yeah i know it was stupid but i don't know much about dieting and you NEED  the figure for gymnastics. And also doing this acrobatic move-thing i broke by back bone and now i can't even walk let alone jump around like a loon. I feel awful, i knew gymnast wasn't my thing and i'd end up losing or breaking something of mine, but i ssoo wanted to get out of the stupid nerd without being a loner. UGHH what was this stupid american clique school doing to me!? I feel like a different person and the nerds don't deserve me leaving them just like that.  I gotta' leave this gymnast clique and apologise to the nerd clique. 

I got out of bed and grabbed my crutches which i 've been provided by the doctor for the times i need to go to the toilet. And private places * eyebrows raised* .... Not really.

I got to go school. I washed my face "forgetting" to brush my teeth. I pulled out a black jumper which had a studded skull picture and pulled on a pair of black skinny's.

Dad was at work or else he would slap my bum right back to bed. I  walked gloomily to school reminding myself why i was doing this while i could be in the comfort of my bed. Then i saw a shopping trolley to oneside and the most ridiculous idea popped into my head. I looked around and you probably guessed what happened next. yup, there i was going 90 miles per hour, down the road. I headed straight into the gates of my school. I could get used to this! 

I staggered down the playground to the reception. Struggling with my stubborn crutches, a boy looked at me smiling, heading my way. 'Oh god' i thought as i hid my face with my hair.

I finally came to the familiar reception and told my details to the receptionist so she could mark me in. I knew i had free period so i went to the library to return some books i had borrowed.

As i walked into the spacious library i saw the table i once sat on full of my ex-friends or aqquaintances, shooting daggers at me. If looks could kill TUT TUT. I walked away only to turn again with some faith. " Look guys, i know you probably hate me right now, for what i did but i'm really sorry i just wanted to get out of your clique, cause i'm soo not a nerd Okaayy" They all stared at me with their mouth agape. I rewinded what i had said. 'great going!' my thought bubbled dripping with sarcasm.  " Omg i am soo sorr- " we KNOW what you meant" Sheba spat. " you do!" i said. " yeh you didn't want to look bad with us, we GET IT!" She shouted looking at me with hurt. 

" Nooo" i said. They all got up and out of the library without a second glance. I felt really bad. The bell rang. Lunch. Not good. I went into the canteen and looked at the variety of food. Salad, macaronicheese. Forget the salad i ain't starving myself any longer. i bought the delious mac and cheese. I turned around to see the table full of the gymnasts. I walked over there and they all stared at my macandcheese before there mouth fell completely open. " Do you know how many calories are in that -thing!!" a brunnette gymnast screamed, throwing her pale hands in  the air. I sighed.  " Look guys, i haven't been in all week because i broke my back bone,-literally beacuse of this stupid acrobatic move." They all gasped at that part. " a-and all you people can think about is how many calories this plate of food has!" i said totally pissed. Ciara got up and held my shoulders. " I'm really sorry about your backbone and all but your not part of the gymnast quad anymore, i'm sorry" She said. " Look, maybe we could be friends?" I say desperately.  " Maybe not.." She says. And with that i turn around and cry silently. I had a new start, a chance and threw it all away. Who says theres always a happy ending? Not my timetable, i've got MATHS next! Let me put myself out of my misery!

SOO? What do you guys think? Please comment! love you purple ponies! xxxx <3 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
Outcast By Z.

Fanfiction

37.9K 2K 38
Being the new kid is always hard, and so far, Andy hasn't really had much luck. Finding friends in a few people that're constantly getting harassed b...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 325K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
1.2K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...