My Girl

By loweryem11

BTS Jungkook Fanfiction. Anna Lee is a 18 year old girl who is Korean but she lived in America. Her and her b... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Last day of school
Chapter 2: Arriving to Korea
Chapter 4: First day at Whimoon High School
Chapter 5: Getting to know the school
Chapter 6: "We'll protect u"

Chapter 3: Starting new life

31 2 0
By loweryem11

*alarm*

Anna wakes up, she sits up and stretch. Looking around, she smiles, remembering she arrived to Korea yesterday with her best friend. She walked to Hailey's room and knocked on it, but she didn't answer.

She quietly opened the door and saw Hailey sleeping. She went up to her and decided to scare her. "HAILEYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Hailey quickly sat up looking around. "Ya! I told u not to do that."

"And I told u not to call me Anna banana" Anna smirks, crossing her arms.

"Ok.. Ok.. I won't. Banana! Hahahahaha" Hailey ran to her bathroom locking it. "And exhales out loud and stomps to her bathroom.

They both wash up and change to their clothes.

Anna wore a cute black trench coat type, white crop top, black jeans, and black wedge sneakers.

Hailey wore a white jacket, pink crop top, white jeans, and baige wedge sneakers.

They left to eat breakfast since they didn't buy any groceries yet. After eating, they went to buy groceries and left it in the fridge.

Now, they had groceries to make food, they don't have to spend money on restaurants.

"Now where do we go again?" Hailey asks putting water bottles in the fridge.

"Hmmm... School."

"Ughhh... Alrite. What school?" Hailey asks sitting in the couch.

"Umm.. One of the top schools in Seoul. Which is Whimoon High School."

"Alrite. Let's go!" Hailey and Anna walks to school. It was Saturday so there were no school today. They went to the office to meet the principal of the school.

"Anyonghasaeyo!" Anna and Hailey bows to the principal. "Anyong. Sit down." They both sat down in the seat in front of him.

"So u would like to attend this school?"

"Yes."

"Okay... Sign this." He gave a pen and 2 sheets of paper to Anna and Hailey.

They checked everything, wrote everything down and signed. "Okay... U guys will get a copy of the schedule tomorrow, don't worry, u guys will be in the same class..." The principal smiles.

"Okay thank u."

"Come to school starting Monday at 8am. I will also send u copy's of the rules, codes, map of the school, and everything else u need to know." The principal hands them their uniform after reading their sizes.

"Okay... Thank u." Anna and Hailey bows taking the uniform.

They leave the school and stand in front of the gate. "Now what?"

"We need to look for a job. Then, we're all set and go along with whatever else." Anna sighs.

Hailey and Anna started to walk around finding flyers. They go into several stores and restaurants. They searched for about 2 hours and couldn't find the perfect one. They ate lunch then started to look again.

Finally, they found the perfect one. They went inside a cafe store called Coffee Cojjee. They asked for a job and the salary. They decided this was the best place and signed up. "Okay Anna and Hailey. Come to work everyday except on Mondays and Saturdays at 4pm but on Sundays come at 10am." The owner says. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday they go to work at 4pm. Sunday they go to work at 10am. Just in case ur confused. And yes, they learned how to work from the owner.

"Okay. Thank u." They leave the cafe and go home.

On Sunday, the next day... They woke up at 8am and washed up.

Today was a hot weather so Anna wore a black crop top, black jeans, and white and black high top converse.

Hailey wore a white printed t shirt, blue jeans, and white converse.

They at breakfast at 9am and left at 9:30am. They thought they would be late but they got there on time.

"Here are ur uniforms." The owner gave Anna and Hailey dark brown aprons with 2 big pockets and the name of the cafe. "I'm going out. The manager will be meet u guys in a few second. Good Luck!" He leaves the cafe and drives away.

Anna and Hailey quietly wait for the manager to come while putting on their aprons. In a few seconds, a chubby women walks out of the room. "Hello. U guys must be Anna and Hailey right? The new workers?" BTW, the owner is a guy and the manager is a women.

"Yes." Hailey says and Anna nodding.

"Okay... The customers should be coming in soon since we open at 10:15am. By the way, u guys will be working with Park Hyungki. He works in the same time with u guys."

"Ok..."

"Where is he?... Oh! There he is!" The manager points at him. A guy comes in the cafe. "Anyonghasaeyo. Sorry for being late." He bows.

"Its ok. Put on ur apron. And Hyungki-ah."

"Nae?" He puts on his apron.

"U will be working with these girls, ok?"

He looks at Anna and Hailey and smiles. "Ok." The manager goes in her room.

"Anyong. I'm Anna Lee. Korean name is Lee Sunhi."

"And I'm Hailey Kim. Korean name is Kim Chungae."

"Nice to meet u. I'm Park Hyungki. I don't have a American name. Hehehe" they all laugh. Then the door opens the small bell rings from the door. Anna , Hailey, and Hyungki allblook at the door. 8 boys come in. 7 of them immediately sits on the seats while the other one walks up to the workers. They were all wearing sunglasses, except the one ordering.

"Anyonghasaeyo." Hyungki walks up to him. "What would u like to order?" He asks the customer and he orders 8 drinks.

Hailey makes the drinks, Hyungki takes the orders and Anna serves them. More customers came and since Hailey was busy making the dribks for the 8 boys, Anna decided to make the other customers orders. She served it to her and went tback to get the 8 boys orders.

Anna picks them all up to serve it to the 8 boys. While walking to them slowly, another customer comes in and runs to Hyungki, hitting Anna's shoulders. And drops the cups and the hot drinks spills on Anna. "Ahhh!" Anna silently yells making people look at her. She falls to the ground holding onto her arm which was slightly burnt from the hot drink. The coffee and drinks were all over the floor.

"Sunhi!!" Hailey runs to Anna. The 7 boys quickly runs up to her too. "Are u ok?" Hailey asks worried.

"Yeah... I'm... Fine... Ow." Anna tries to bear the pain. "Here." Hyungki gives Hailey a cold towel and Hailey puts it on Anna's arm. Hyungki goes to the customer and talks to him about the accident and takes the orders.

"Are u ok?" One if the guys ask. They were all wearing sunglasses except for one which kind of creeped out Anna and Hailey.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hailey, quickly clean the floor." Hailey runs to mop the floor and clean it while the 7 boys helped Anna with her arm.

"Thank u."

"No problem."

"We'll go remake the drinks." Anna stands up.

"No, u don't have to. We can just go."

"No no, I insist. I dropped the drinks. I'll remake them."

They all look at each other and nod. "Ok, thank u."

And walks to the makers with Hailey and remakes the drinks. This time, Hailey and Anna both serves them to them. They payed them tips and left the cafe. A few hours later when they were about to leave, they told the manager what happened.

"Its ur first day. And this happened. Be careful from now on. If the owner knows about this, he might've fired u already. Ur lucky I was here."

"Yes. Thank u." Anna says.

"And it wasn't their fault anyways. The customer was in a hurry and had to get the drinks and leave to work. He apologized and left."

"Ok. Well be careful. See u guys on Tuesday." Hyungki goes home while Anna and Hailey walks to their house.

"Ahhh... So tired. And we have school tomorrow"

"Ah right. The email." Anna goes in her room and Hailey follows her. They used their emails that they both made for both of them. "I got the email from the school."

They printed copy's of the papers. There were the rules, codes, etc. They read it and left it in their rooms. Then there were their schedules and the map of the school. The schedules was super easy to remember. They had only one room for every subject and the lunch room. They both got a copy of the map, the school was big.

"Alrite. Well, first day of school tomorrow!" Anna says. "Yeah... Anna. I have a question." Hailey says.

"What?"

"U know Hyunki? I think he's kind of cute."

"Oh Hailey. Oh Kim Chungae. Oh Hailey Kim!" Anna smirks.

"What? I didn't say I like him I said I think he's cute."

"Yeah yeah... Ok."

"Also, who r those 8 guys? 7 of them were wearing sunglasses. And it wasn't even that sunny. They even wore it the whole time inside too."

"Idk, probably weird ppl. Let's sleep." Hailey and Anna got ready for school and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
643K 32.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...