adult movies | kim namjoon

By daisukijimin

He asked me if I wanted to become an actress but I didn't think he meant in porn movies completed More

+1
+2
+3
+4
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10
+11
+12
+13
+14
+15
+16
+17
+18
+19
+20
+21
+22
Opinions
Drama
+23
+24
+25
+26
+27
+28
+29
I'm changing my username!
+30
+31
+32
+33
+34
+35
+36
+37
+38
+39
+40
+41
+42
+43
+44
+45
Final. 46

+5

26.2K 942 1.1K
By daisukijimin

The next day, Namjoon invited me to the studio again to see the rough draft of the movie. I don't know why I didn't already block his number.

And I also don't know why, but I ended up going. I guess it was out of curiosity, as always. I don't know how weird it would be to see myself do that though...

I sat in the screening room with a few members of the crew and some of them even had popcorn. Wtf? Do actually eat popcorn when they watch porn? Namjoon turned down the lights and sat in the first row with me, offering me popcorn. I glared at him but ended up taking it anyway.

The first hour was the original movie with the original actress. It's awkward watching porn by yourself but it's even more awkward to watch with all these people around. What's going on in their heads when they watch this??

"Your scene is coming up soon." Namjoon whispered to me and I sarcastically replied with, "Oh yay."

Before you knew it, the scene cut to my part on the desk. Namjoon explained to me that they had to dim the lighting so people wont be able to tell that they used two different girls to play the lead.

I thought that I would come out as really stupid looking, but tbh, I looked pretty good. And the parts where I was being all nervous really portrayed the innocent school girl type character. Because of the camera work, you would have really thought the actor went down on me--but we all know that I am still pure as Virgin Mary.

When the movie was over, the crew clapped and Namjoon turned on the lights again. "What did you think of the movie?"

I scrunched my face and avoided his eye contact, "It was ok I guess."

"You thought it was good?" He asked with a smile.

"I said it was OH-KAY. I looked good though." I mumbled the last part.

"Woo Eunsol, can I see you in my office?" I turned around and saw the judge lady again. I didn't realize she was in the room. She walked out the door and I guess I had to follow her?

We sat in a nice office on the second floor and we sat in leather seats. "Your performance was quite entertaining in the movie, although it was very last minute." I looked at the golden plaque on her desk and saw her name was 'Im Yuna.'

"Um thanks..Ms. Im..."

"Here's your paycheck." She signed a small piece of paper and handed it to me. I hesitated to take it because I wasn't expecting to be paid.

I looked down at the check and it was for $500. "I was only in the movie for less than 5 minutes. And I don't even work for you guys."

"It was one of the more important scenes though. And...we're hoping that this could serve as an incentive for you to join our company."

"Oh, I don't need the money though. I already have a job and I'm attending university so..."

"Plenty of our girls are able to balance school and their work. We also provide a lot of benefits for our models and actresses. Didn't you have fun filming your first movie?"

I rubbed the back of my neck and bit my lip, "It was pretty uncomfortable at first."

"You will get used to it and the experience will be more natural in the future."

Ms. Im and I went back to the first floor where the crew was setting up for another shooting. "I have good news, everyone! Woo Eunsol is now part of our family!"

I coughed at her sudden announcement as the crew clapped their hands. Congratulating me, I guess??

Namjoon walked up to me skeptically, his mouth hanging open, "Wait, is it true?"

I nodded meekly.

"H-how did she get you to agree??"

"Your boss is very persuasive...I-I really don't know why I'm getting myself into this."

-

The boss signed me up for an acting workshop that the new girls usually have to attend. The bad part was that she sent Namjoon to accompany me. I don't need a baby sitter.

"Are all of these girls in the same industry?" I whispered to Namjoon as my eyes scoped out the room. There were a lot of girls taking the workshop and they all had one thing in common: boob jobs.

"Those are all definitely fake. They look to perfect to be real." It was weird staring at people's boobs but I've never seen some so round before. And then I looked down at my shirt and I was lacking in that department. "Wait...it's not required to get them done right??" I was scared of hospitals and I did not want to get plastic surgery.

"No it's not required. Some just do it because they have low self-esteem. Don't worry, yours are cute."

"Ew," I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest, "Don't look at me."

The workshop seemed like a waste of time to me. I didn't see what the point was because all the actors that I've seen can't act anyway. We were taught how to use our facial expressions and when we had to express 'arousal' and 'lust' I just bursted out laughing.

"Eunsol, take this seriously." Namjoon scolded.

"Are you stupid? How can I take this seriously?"

-

After the workshop, we went back to the studio and Namjoon told Ms. Im that I wasn't acting professional. When he said that, I slapped the back of his head. Ms. Im told me to take my job more seriously and gave me the script for my first real movie. She told Namjoon to work with me on it and make sure I can remember the lines.

"I have to learn this whole thing? It's my first week here, can't I do something easier?" I complained as I slumped onto the couch in the lounge. It was already 11pm and the rest of the crew has gone home. I told Namjoon that I had to go back home and study for my exams but he said I have to do well for my first film. Ugh wtf.

"I don't like this script."

"What don't you like about it?" Namjoon asked, flipping through the pages.

"Why does everything this company film have to do with school girls? That fetish is so creepy, especially since most of the people who watch these movies are old guys."

"Guys my age like watching those things too."

"How old are you?"

"21."

"So old..." I mumbled under my breath.

"I'm only two years older than you." He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Anyway, I really don't like this line. I don't want to say 'fuck me harder.' I might throw up if I have to say something like that."

"It's a common line, you have to say it. Let's just read through from the beginning and then we can go home."

I took a deep breath and tried to channel my inner hoe. Ok just try to think of all the smut you've read to prepare yourself for this situation.

"Oppa, are you sure we should be doing this ?"

Namjoon covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. I rolled my script up and hit his head with it. "Why the hell are you laughing at me????"

"N-nothing," He waved his hands and retrained his laughter. "It was cute. It was good. Just continue."

I gritted my teeth and tried to get back into character, "Oppa, I'm kind of nervous." Hey this is basically the kind of scene I did last time.

Namjoon scooted closer to me on the couch and I just widened my eyes and scooted back until I hit the arm rest. "What's wrong? Is this your first time ?"

"Y-yes." I narrowed my eyes at him as he got closer to me. I know that he was supposed to help me run my lines, but he didn't have to go all out.

"Wait why are you--" I tried creating a distance between us but he kept coming closer.

"It's ok, I'll be gentle." He went on top of me and traced his finger from my neck to the top of my jacket, slowly unzipping it. His dipped his head in the crook of my neck and I shivered at the feeling of his breath and his lips that grazed my skin, "Or maybe not so much."

He pushed himself up and looked down at me menacingly, "Look at you right now. I've barely even touched you and you're already turned on." He reached under my skirt and his let his fingers draw circles on my inner thighs. "Say your line."

My eyes quickly flickered to the script on the table and I stammered the dialogue, "D-don't tease me..."

"As you wish." He smiled slyly one last time before his head disappeared into my neck again. I slapped my hand over my mouth as I felt him nipping on my skin. He sucked on one side of my neck and then moved to the other side.

"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear your voice say my name." He held my wrist and moved it away from my mouth and kissed me.

I managed to gasp once he moved away, but I felt his hands taking off my jacket and finding their way inside my shirt.

He pressed his body onto mine and kissed me roughly, barely giving me a chance to breathe, "Ah. Namjoon."

He got off me and gave me a weird look. I was still trying to catch my breath and wrap my head around what just happened. "You were supposed to say 'Woobin.' The character's name is Woobin." He said, pointing to the script.

I grabbed my red, hot cheeks and zipped up my jacket. "Why did you have to act like that?? Couldn't you have just said the lines?? You didn't have to act it out!"

"You're going to be rehearsing with the actor tomorrow, you can't afford you be nervous. It's a waste of time if we keep having to yell cut and the faster you get through the scene, the sooner it will be over. Over all, I think you're doing pretty well. You should probably work on your kissing though."

"I've only kissed one other guy before. But I still can't believe you kissed me! Now I'm tainted!"

"You looked like you were enjoying it," Namjoon reached his hand forward and poked my cheek, but I just slapped his hand away.

"Never do something like that again! Old man..."

"I'm only two years older than you!!!"

"Whatever, I'm done for tonight. I'm going home." I got off the couch and headed towards the door.

"I can just take you home, it's no big deal."

"No." I said flatly and continued my march to the exit. I heard his footsteps coming up from behind me and I started to blast the fuck out of there

+

my friend who works at the airport fucking met the members of bap and helped them buy earbuds I am so pissed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 5 2
[ONE-SHOT] boss!namjoon x assistant!reader You have been Namjoon's assistant for four years but something changes the day Namjoon tells you he is goi...
83.6K 2.4K 50
"What are you doing." I said in slight pain "You said you don't wanna be treated like a little girl, right? Then I'll treat you like a woman. This me...
4.1K 95 7
"𝖺 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–½ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ" π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—π—π—ˆ 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π—π—Žπ—‹π— 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π–»π—Žπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 οΏ½...
3K 77 6
"I created my first GCF film on our trip to Tokyo, but little does ARMY realize what that trip was really all about..." Be prepared for Jikook smut...