From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 70

2.1K 23 0
By mariamahone99

*Emily's POV*

Once we were done eating we all went back to the hotel. We walk into the lobby, me and Maria's arms linked together. We been inseparable since she got back.

"Okay so you and me are sharing a room this time, then Austin and Alex, Robert, Tyler, and Zach, Dave and Max, and then Michele by herself." I explain to her. She nods and smiles.

"We have a lot to catch on about." Maria says and I smile. I missed my sister so much.

"What should we do?" Zach ask.

"UNPACK!" Maria and Alex say at the say time. We laugh.

"We'll leggo to our rooms." Austin says. Me and Maria walk to our room while the boys go to Austin and Alex's. we enter the room and I hop on my bed and Maria unpacks quickly. She jumps on her bed when she's done.

"So how are you?" She ask.

"Good. What about you?" I say.

"Much happier." She says.

"Wanna know what we should do?" Maria ask.

"What?" I ask her.

"Photoshoot." She says and I smile and nod.

"Right now?" I ask and she nods. We hop off our beds and go to our suitcases and drawers and start throwing random clothes all around the room.

"Wait where would we do it?" I ask her.

"Outside, hotel lobby, the hallway, the beach right outside the hotel." She says.

"Okay well thank god we have a bunch of different clothes." I say. I mean it too, we brought like everything with us. Jeans, shorts, skirts, shirts, tank tops, uggs, sweatshirts. We seriously came prepared. We get dressed into shorts and tank tops and we go into the lobby. We take tons of pictures, serperate ones, we got people working there to get a picture of us together. We went back to the room and changed into dresses. We go outside to the beach and we get more pictures. We like the way they come out. We go back to the room and change into yoga shorts and tank tops, our usual choice. We go through the pictures and we upload them to our laptops.

"Emily you can seriously be a model!" Maria says.

"No I can't! I'm not pretty enough of that!" I say and she looks shocked.

"Emily you're beautiful! You're gorgeous!" She says and I smile.

"Nothing close enough for a model." I say.

"No no no, you're better then a model." She says.

"Stop you're only saying that cause you're my sister." I say and she nods her head no.

"Nope you're lying." She says. We laugh. I get up and plug my phone into my speakers, and start playing music. We start doing what we usually do, we dance like idiots. We were dancing around to The Way. We love Ariana Grande. Woman crush right there.

"I got a bad boy I must admit it, you got my heart don't know how you did it." We were singing. There was a knock on the door. Maria lowers the music and I go open the door. I open it and see Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach, and Tyler.

"Hi?" I ask confused why their here. Austin pecks my lips.

"Hey babe." He says and I move aside and let them in.

"What are you all doing here?" Maria ask as she comes out putting her brush back in her suitcase.

"Came to see why you guys are so loud." Robert says.

"We were just dancing around to music" Maria says. They look around the room.

"Why are their clothes are thrown around the room?" Tyler ask

"Photoshoot." I say and they nod.

"So that makes you guys throw clothes around?" Alex ask and me and Maria laugh.

"Yeah we're kind of crazy." I say

"Kind of?" They all say. We laugh more.

"Hey!" Maria says.

"You know we're kidding. We love you guys." Zach says.

"So photoshoot?" Austin ask smirking at me. I nod.

"Nice" He says.

"Anyways, why else are you guys here?" I ask

"We're bored." Alex says.

"I'm tired." Maria says

"I'm hungry." Austin says.

"I'm actually not surprised." I say.

"What if we all just split up and do our own thing and then tomorrow we do something all together? It's like 3:40 now." Robert says. We all look at each other.

"Yeah let's do it." Alex says wrapping his arms around Maria's waist and putting his chin in her shoulder.

"Alright split up!" Zach says and him and Tyler and Robert get together and leave.

"Then it leaves us, the usual." Maria says and we laugh.

"I see why. They don't have their girlfriends." Austin says.

"Sucks." I say and Austin nods.

"Alright I'm laying down." Maria says then goes into her room. Alex follows her.

"We'll now it's just us." Austin says. He puts his hands on my hips. I put mine on his shoulder.

"We'll babe, we haven't been on a date in a while, so date tonight?" He ask.

"Of course." I say. He leans down and kisses me.

"Great be ready by 6. I'll come back to your room around 6:05-6:10." He says and goes to leave.

"Fancy or casual?" I ask before he leaves.

"Casual. Just shorts and shirt/tank top." He says and I nod. I peck his lips and he leaves. I go pick out my high waisted black shorts with studs on them, with a white crop top that had studs on it. I go shower and when I come out, I change then blow dry my hair. I decided to curl my hair so I plug my curling iron in. While it heats up, I go on twitter and check to see what's going on.

@AustinMahone: Date night with my boo <3 She's my princess <3 @EmilyD'Aponte I LOVE YOU BABE :*

@EmilyD'Aponte: @AustinMahone I LOVE YOU MORE :* <3

I retweeted and favorited his tweet. I was going through my mentions. It's been almost a year and I still get some hate from Mahomies. I really don't care. But others are really nice and support us.

@AmeezysMahomie: @EmilyD'Aponte you and @AustinMahone are perfect together. Glad he's dating someone like you! As long as he's happy I'm happy.

I smile and retweet it then follow her.

@EmilyD'Aponte: @AustinMahone aw thank you! Means a lot that you support us! :)

@MahomieForever: I want a relationship like @AustinMahone and @EmilyD'Aponte they're perfect

I retweet her and follow her back.

@AmilyShipper: @EmilyD'Aponte Do you have anything special you do? Like singing, dancing?

@EmilyD'Aponte: @AmilyShipper nice name ;) and not really. I don't sing that much, I do with @MariaLoccisano but she's the good one.

I follow her and then I lock my phone and go curl my hair. 30 minutes later and I'm done. I go put mascara on and some eye shadow. I put my converse on. I look at the time 6:05. Perfect timing. There's a knock on the door and I answer it and I see Austin.

"Hey gorgeous, you ready?" He ask and I smile.

"Yeah let's go." I say and I walk out closing the door behind me. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. We walk to the elevator.

"Where we going?" I ask as we get in the elevator.

"Subway, then were going to take a walk somewhere." He says and I nod. We walk to the subway cause its close and we walk in. We order our sandwiches and we get them and start eating. We finish and then Austin takes my hand again and we start walking somewhere.

"We haven't done this in a while." He says and I nod.

"Yeah.." I say.

"I'm sorry about that. It's just all this traveling, I don't have time for dates as much as I use to. I wish I did, I do." He says looking down. I stop and turn to Austin. I pick his head.

"You know what? I don't care. I don't care we haven't done this in a while. We're together and that's all that matters. Being with you is like a date. I rather just hang out with you watching tv and cuddling then going out. I know you're busy, I get that. I'm proud cause you're living your dream." I say looking him in the eye. He smiles and hugs me.

"I love you." He says and I hug him.

"I love you more" I say and I feel him smile bigger.

"Forever and always?" He ask.

"Always and forever." I say and he pulls away from the hug and leans down to kiss me. I kiss back and we pull away.

"Come on let's go." He says intertwining our fingers again. We start walking again and we get to a park. We go sit down on a picnic table. Austin pulls his guitar out of nowhere.

"Sing with me?" He ask. I nod my head no.

"I suck at singing" I say and he laughs.

"I don't care. Lets sing." He says and I nod. We start singing Just Give Me A Reason. We finish and Austin just looks at me.

"Was I that bad?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Nope not at all, you were amazing. I wrote a song, and I was wondering if you would want to sing it with me?" He ask.

"What's its called?" I ask him.

"You're My Only Shorty" He says. I nod.

"Sure I'll do it." I say. He smiles.

"Great, then for a music video, you can be the lead girl." He says and I smile.

"Okay." I say. We sit on the table for a little bit longer, him showing me the lyrics on his phone.

"Come on let's go back to the hotel. I wanna cuddle." He says. We get off the table and start walking back to the hotel. Our fingers intertwined with each others and swinging our hands back and forth. Once we get back 10 minutes later we go back to his room since Maria and Alex are probably in me and Maria's room still. We walk in and we sit on his bed and he pulls out his guitar.

"How does your guitar get from here to the park to the park to here?" I ask and he smirks.

"Magic" he says and I laugh.

"Okay magician, show me what you got." I say and he giggles.

"We'll here's the lyrics, you have a lot of the song, and I'm just kind of the featuring." He says.

"Why?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know I kind of felt like doing that." He says and I nod.

"Right now, we're gonna sing with the guitar until we get back to Miami where we would record." He says and I nod.

"When do we go back?" I ask him.

"Soon because I got some concerts in Florida. I think tomorrow or the day after we leave." He says and I nod. He puts the guitar back down and lays down and pulls me down with him. He puts his arms around me.

"This is what I like to do. Yeah fancy dates are nice, but I rather just lay and cuddle with you." I say and he tightens his grip on me.

"I only give you fancy dates because I don't want you to think I'm a horrible boyfriend. I take you to them because I want to show you I love you and care about you." He says and I look up at him.

"You don't need to. Even without the dates you show me." I say and I lean up to kiss him. He kisses me back and we just lay there kissing. Nothing more. I pull away and put my head back down.

"What time is it?" I ask him. He pulls his phone out.

"8:30" he says putting his phone back.

"What should we do?" He ask. I shrug.

"I'm gonna go back to my room around 9." I say.

"Aw stay here tonight with mee" Austin complains.

"Austinn I always do, and Maria's back and I want to spend the night with her. I missed my sister." I say.

"Okay fine go ahead." He says smiling.

"Really?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah, you're right, Alex is back and I want some time with my bro." He says and I nod. We just lay there for another half hour and then I get up.

"You wanna come or am I walking there alone?" I ask him.

"I'll come since its the last time I'm seeing you tonight." He says getting off the bed and walking towards the door with me.

"Forget the shoes, walking in socks is more fun." He says taking my fingers and lacing them with mine. We walk out the room and start walking to my room. It's all the way down the hallway.

"What are we doing for Alex's birthday tomorrow?" I ask Austin.

"We're throwing him a huge party. Maria's gonna hang out with him for a day and then you and me and my mom are going to set the party up. I rented out this teen club and invited a lot of people. Alex parents, Andrew, Adam, Cole, Ryan, and Rehgun are coming. Then us and the rest of the guys. Then Cameron, Matt, and John flew out here tonight and they're staying at a different hotel." Austin says and I nod.

"Ohh. What time?" I ask.

"Maria's gonna bring him to the club at around 7:30 and it ends at like 12:30-1."

"Nice nice. When do we go back to Miami again?" I ask him.

"The day after Alex's birthday." He says. We get to my room and I hug him.

"Bye boo." I say.

"Bye cupcake." He says and I laugh.

"Cupcake?" I ask him laughing. He starts laughing also.

"I thought it was cute okay!" He says laughing.

"It's cute but its funny." I say and he blushes.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more." I say. He kisses me quick and I put the card in the slot. I open the door he starts walking back and I close the door.

"Bye Maria!" Alex yells.

"Bye babe!" She yells. He waves bye to me and then he leaves.

"And now its back to Memily." I say and she laughs.

"I missed Memily." She says. I nod.

"Me too. Thank god were reunited!" She says.

"Alright we both need to get up early tomorrow. Lets go to bed." I say. She nods and we change and we lay down in our beds. We set our alarms for 9 and then we go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.4K 32
This is a story about Christina Henderson who moved to Miami with her mom and brother and once she got there hey cousin alex constancio introduced he...
75.4K 1.9K 56
Nicole is a normal 16 year old girl dating Andrew Constancio, best friends with Alex Constancio and Aliya. Alex gets a girlfriend and her name is Bec...
19K 741 33
Alex is the guy to "hit and quit". Every girl in school is insanely always trying to get at him. He's been with most, almost all. Except for one. The...
1.2K 39 16
This story is about a girl named Cassie. She lives with her mother in the country in Georgia. Then Austin Mahone and his mom move in with them? Read...