JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*144*

4.1K 63 70
By JoeSugg9012

"Well Minx, thank you again for stopping by, I think we've done a lot of progress today," Sam nodded.

"No problem," I nodded, standing up and shaking Sam's hand across his desk as I got my bag.

"Minx, I'm sorry," Rory apologised again, standing up.

"Rory, have a seat, yeah?" Sam nodded.

"No, please, Minx," Rory said softly, reaching out to grab my hand.

"Rory, no," I shook my head, backing away.

Just as I was becoming more relaxed and comfortable, that all was wiped away as Rory started acting like this.

"Rory, sit down," Sam said.

"No, I need Minx to know I still love her. Minx, I love you. I'm sorry I ever hurt you, I really am," He said.

"Rory, you don't love Minx. Remember what we discussed? Calm down, take a deep breath and sit down. Think about it Rory, you do not love Minx," Sam said softly to calm Rory down as he finally listened to Sam and sat back down.

"I'll be right back," Sam said, "Minx, follow me please."

We walked out of his office and stood in the corridor.

"Now, I can't exactly say whether or not Rory actually loves you as he says he does, but the method I use to help him calm down is to persuade him that he's wrong and have him relax. I apologise for his behaviour in there, that's what I'm working with him on. Thank you for coming in. Oh, and can I have your number to see if we should bring you in again? That is, if you are up to it."

"Uhm, okay, yeah," I nodded, giving Sam my number.

"Alright, take care and thank you again," Sam nodded as he went back inside his office and I left.

"Hey baby, how'd it go?" Joe asked as I rang him and he picked up.

"It was alright," I nodded, starting the car and heading home, "He was weirdly normal and then at the end of the session, he started acting out, so I don't know. I gave the doctor my number in case he needs, or wants, to bring me in again."

"Aw, well I'm proud of you Minxie," Joe hummed, "I was about to tell you to hurry home because the kids are having a nap and then I'd show you just how proud I am of you, but that will have to wait until next week after the ultrasound," He laughed.

"Aw, okay," I giggled, "Well, I'm almost home, so I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Alright, see you soon."

I hung up the phone and focused back on driving.

"Hey," I smiled as I was engulfed in a hug from Joe.

"So, how do you think it went?"

"I honestly don't know," I shrugged, "I'm just kind of glad it's over with for now."

"Well, I love you," Joe hummed.

"I love you too," I grinned, leaning in to give him a kiss.

Our small kiss soon turned into us making out in our room and, f.uck, I wanted to go further with him, but I know the doctor said to wait until the first ultrasound.

"You're so beautiful," Joe smiled.

"Joe," I giggled, continuing to give him small kisses.

"Anyway, so tell me how it all went," Joe hummed, stroking my thigh gently.

"Like I said on the phone, he was normal for almost the whole session, discussing what happened and what-not, oh, and he didn't know about Nora and Eric, or about us adopting Noelle, so he was shocked about that. Then, he was shocked when I mentioned the whole surrogacy thing. And then guess what? He started crying, saying that I'm so strong and he's a 'p.ussy'."

"He was crying?"

"Yeah, but then when I got up to leave he stood up and started saying he still loves me and blah, blah, blah," I shook my head, "But Sam, or Dr. Bruno, explained everything and calmed him down and then I left."

"Weird," Joe shrugged, "Whatever, I'm just proud of you for going and dealing with all of it."

"Thank you," I smiled, giving him another kiss.

As we started kissing again, Joe pulled me above him so I straddled him. Also, I'm pretty sure I left a love bite on his neck.

"Daddy!" Noelle fussed through the baby monitor.

We both got up to get her and then I went and got Noah up too.

"Play with me!" Noelle shouted.

"Oh, come on then," I smiled, sitting down and playing with her and Noah.

Joe grabbed his laptop and edited a bit on the sofa as I played with the kids.

"S.hit, we need groceries," Joe said as he had gotten up to get a snack from the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah, should we go now? It'll be nice for the kids to go out for a bit today, even if it's just to the market," I shrugged.

"Yeah, come on," Joe nodded.

We loaded the kids in the car and drove to the grocery market and got whatever groceries we needed.

"ThatcherJoe! Oh my God!" A fan fussed excitedly, running up and giving Joe a hug.

"Hi love, what's your name?"

"Carly," She blushed, "I love your videos so much!"

"Aw, thank you!" He smiled, giving her another hug.

"Oh my God! Minxie, you are so beautiful!" She squealed.

"Oh my God, thanks!" I laughed, giving her a small hug.

"I can't believe that I'm actually meeting you all! Your family is beautiful! Can I take a selfie with both of you really quick?" Carly asked giddily.

"Of course," Joe laughed lightly.

We took a picture with Carly and then said good-byes and continued to the check-out to pay and then leave. On the way home, we picked up some fast-food for dinner.

"Dada!" Noah shouted playfully, "Mama!"

"Yes, baby?" I laughed lightly.

"Noah! Shh!" Noelle shouted, giggling.

"Oh my!" I laughed lightly at Noelle's sassy attitude.

As we arrived back home, I helped Joe carry in the groceries after we both carried the kids inside and set them down to play.

"It's still a bit surreal meeting fans when we go out," Joe said.

"Yeah, like I know you have so many people watching you on YouTube, but seeing them in person always makes it more real," I laughed, "Like there is over 6 million people that are subscribed to your channel, oh my God."

"I know, it's crazy," Joe shook his head.

Joe and I ate our dinner as we unloaded the groceries and then fed the kids afterwards.

"Bath time," Joe hummed, going into the bathroom and started running a bath for the kids.

"Yay!" Noelle squealed happily, following Joe into the bathroom.

"Come on Noah," I encouraged him as he stood up and toddled into the bathroom.

I got him undressed and sat him in the bath as it filled up, Noelle got undressed, with help from Joe before also getting in the bath with Noah.

I heard my phone ringing from the livingroom, so I went to go get it.

It was my mum.

"Hi Mum," I smiled, answering my phone.

"Hi Minx, how are you doing?" She asked.

"We're all good. Joe and I are just giving the kids a bath," I answered, "How are you and James?"

"We're both good too, actually we're both excited because we're planning to go to Los Angeles again next month and we're just planning that. And that's why I actually called you. We were both wondering if you, Joe, and the kids, of course, would like to come along with us."

"Oh my God, that sounds so fun!" I gasped, "But, not only would I have to talk to Joe, but ask the doctor, and well, I have my first ultrasound next week," I explained.

"Of course honey. Most of the time it's okay to fly up until the 8-month mark. But I agree, it would be better if you talk to your doctor first."

"Okay."

"Well, just get back to me whenever you have an answer," My mum said sweetly.

"Alright, thank you so much!" I smiled happily.

"No problem! We both really hope you are all set and can come. Of course, James and I would be able to help with the kids and travelling with them and what-not."

"Thank you! I'll let you know!"

"Love you darling, speak to you later."

"Love you too, bye," I said as I hung up the phone.

I went back into the bathroom where Joe was washing Noelle's hair.

"Who was on the phone?" He asked.

"Just my mum. She was telling me how her and James are planning another trip to L.A. next month and want us to go along with them!" I smiled excitedly, "I just told her that obviously you and I have to talk about it and then I have to also check with the doctor if I'll be able to fly with the baby and all."

"That's awesome!" Joe said excitedly.

"I would just be nervous about flying such a lengthy flight with the kids."

"I think they would be fine, honestly," Joe shrugged.

"Okay well we'll see," I smiled, kneeling next to the bath next to Joe and giving him a small kiss before helping clean the kids.

After their bath, Joe and I got both Noah and Noelle cosy in their pyjamas and decided to give them a bottle each as a treat before they went to bed.

"Is it okay if I film for the gaming channel?" Joe asked me as I washed the emptied bottles.

"Of course," I nodded.

Joe gave me a small kiss on the cheek before going to film him playing videogames. I think he mentioned earlier to me that he's been playing Grand Theft Auto, but I don't know what he's planning on playing today.

°

a/n: hi! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and yes, it is very long again! Love you all loads and thank you for reading! Please vote & comment. X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...
59.7K 782 27
Warning: Smut may be included... (will be)
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...