The Bad Boy Stole My Diary! (...

De divya210

1 Diary.... Millions of Secrets, Notes, Diary entries and a Bucket list.... 4 Bad boys..... What happens when... Mai multe

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1 First Encounters
Chapter 2 I hate him!
Shout Out
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 I love you? I guess?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Moving Day
Chapter 10 I Guess

Chapter 3 I Missed You!

2.9K 91 4
De divya210

*Chapter 3 2:30 A.M*

"PHOENIX," I screamed. I jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held onto me. I hugged him.

"Hey V,"He chuckled,

"DON'T YOU HEY V ME! YOU TOOK OFF ON THAT MISSION WITHOUT TELLING ME!God You scared the life out of me Nix," I scolded. I buried my face in his neck.

"Sorry V. That mission was a solo. You knew that. Besides our agency now has 12 grand added to it," He smiled.

"YOU TAKE OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU," I threatened.

"You wouldn't hurt me. You love me too much Little one," HE chuckled.

"3 Minutes Nix! 3 FUCKING MINUTES," I pouted. He chuckled and put me down. We walked to the table.

"Give us a little love to boss," Everyone else said.

"All of you go to the gym and give me 5 hours of practice! You went off on a dangerous mission without my consent! I told all of you to leave that mission alone for now and you went ahead anyway! If Nix hadn't shown up in time! Right now all of you would have been dead!," I said. They groaned. Jace, Nick, Ace, Ryder and Hunter laughed.

"You work us hard but we still love you," They said. They walked off. Cody walked in. He threw the clothes to me. I stripped and changed into the Daring Drape Dress and G String Set dress, I put my leg holster on and my gun inside the holster, and I put on white strappy heels.

"Thanks Cody," I smiled. He nodded.

"What's your mission this time? Why are you dressed like that," Phoenix questioned.

"Her mission is to take out Viktor Hale. So to do that she had to go to the nightclub he's in right now," Ace said.

"Also her game plan is in my hands," Tyrell said walking in with Zane behind him with something in his hand.

"How many days to complete it," Phoenix said.

"3 days or less," I said.

"Impossible," Nix said.

"Nix nothing's impossible," I smiled.

"Here's the strongest drink we have. Have Viktor take it. It will take time but when it takes effect. He'll be out like a light. Then kill him," Zane said. I took the drink and gave it to Nix.

"Also Val be careful. Viktor and his brothers can speak in german. If they figure out your mission. They will make a plan and take you out," Ace warned.

"That's what you said about Mafia leader Ray before I took him out," I smiled.

"Be careful," Phoenix said.

"I always am," I said.

"Keys Nix," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You took all the care keys and bike keys with you so I would drive or ride them because you were scared that I would crash and get hurt. Well I'm healthy and fine. So Keys," I said. He sighed. He pushed another button and another shelf popped out from the wall. He put all the keys back. He grabbed a silver set of keys. Then he gave them to me.

"Here you go," He said.

"We have a problem," Ace said.

"What's that," Phoenix asked.

"We have a mole in here. Also I just checked the nightclub camera's. They brought back up," Ace said.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"We took so many precautions,"I said.

"A mole. Who's he/ she working for," Nix asked.

"Kade and Jax," Zane said.

"We can help you with the mole," Ryder and Hunter said with smirks.

"Okay but just don't destroy the place," I sighed.

"OH! I almost forgot! Nix this is Ryder, Hunter, Nick and Jace," I said.

"Guys this is Phoenix Montoya," I smiled.

"He's your brother," They said.

"He's my twin," I smiled.

"He looks so much older than you," Nick said with a shocked expression.

"He's 6ft," I sighed.

"She's 5ft 8," Nix smiled. I scowled at him. He chuckled.

"Anyway. I gave the 10 grand to Ace. Put the money in the bank," I said.

"Also I'm coming with you,"Nix said.

"You'll need back up or in your case/ You'll need people to keep Kade and Jax busy," Jace smirked.

"So we can do that," Nick said. I nodded.

"Hunter, Ryder. Find me the mole," I said. They nodded.

"Let's go," Nix said. We walked out of the warehouse. The car was already out. I got into my silver Audi R8 LMS Ultra. Phoenix got in. I pulled out of the parking lot. I drove to the nightclub. It took about 5 minutes. I parked in the parking lot. We got out and walked past the line and to the guard.

"Hey Gunner," Nix said.

"Phoenix! Glad to see you back in town," Gunner said. I showed him the Gun. I turned the silencer on. So it doesn't make any noise.

"Here on business," He asked.

"Yea you bet," I said.

"Go on in. Try not to make too much noise," He said with a smile.

"We can't promise anything but we'll try," Nick smirked. He laughed. We walked inside. He closed the door behind us.

"The Hale brothers will be in the V.I.P area," Jace said.

"We'll go distract them," Nick smiled. Jace and Nick walked into the V.I.P. Jax and Kade stood up. They started arguing. I started dancing. I saw Viktor slip out of the argument. I saw him walking to me. He turned me around. I smiled at him. I started dancing with him. I saw Phoenix looking at Viktor with a death glare. I put my hand on my gun. I looked at Phoneix. He shook his head as a no. I nodded. I smiled at Viktor and kept on dancing with him.

"So does a pretty girl like you have a name," He smiled.

"Maybe," I smirked.

"What's your name babe," He smirked.

"What's your name," I asked.

"I asked you first," He said.

"I'm a girl. So You answer me first," I smirked. He laughed.

"My names Viktor. Now tell me yours," He chuckled. His chuckle gave me chills.

"My names RaeLynn,"I smiled.

"Beautiful name for a gorgeous lady," He said. I forced a giggle. He smirked.

"How bout a drink," He asked.

"Sure," I smiled. We walked to the bar.

"2 cocktails please," He said. The bartender nodded. He whipped up 2 cocktails and handed us the drinks. I finished mine. I went back to dancing. He followed me. His hands on my hips and going lower. I smiled at him.

"VIk Get over here," Jax said. Vik nodded.

"Come on Sweetheart," Viktor said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the V.I.P area. We walked in. I saw Jace and Nick sitting on the sofa with some girls.

"Who's the chick Vik," Kade said.

"This is RaeLynn," Viktor said.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," Jax smirked.

"Hands off bro," Viktor said. Kade laughed at Viktor. Then suddenly we heard a crash.

"Vik stay in here with the girl," Jax said. Nick, Jace, Kade and Jax walked out of the room. Then Vik started kissing me. I kissed him back.

"How bout we meet here again. Just you and me," He smiled.

"Sure. I'll be here. I promise," I said. He kissed me one last time. Then let me go. He stumbled backwards and sat on the sofa.

"I'll see you tomorrow," He smiled. Then I walked out of the room. I peeked back in he was sleeping. I saw Jax and Kade walking towards me.

"Your brother fell asleep," I said in a soft voice. They chuckled.

"That idiot," Jax laughed.

"Sorry about him. Just ignore him if he's bothering you. He's trying to get over his Ex," Kade said. I looked at him.

"His Ex?" I questioned.

"Yea. He divorced his wife cause she was cheating on him with Mr. Harper," Jax said. They smirked.

"You know how I am," I smirked.

"Why yes we do. I also know that Mr.Harper has feed you the wrong information. So what are you going to do about it," Kade smiled. I smirked. I called Sky.

"Mr. Harper. Your Job is done. It was tougher than you made it seem. So my pricing has gone up to 14 grand. I need to you meet me at Black Rabbit NightClub In 10 minutes with the 4 grand you owe," I said. He said a simple okay and I hung up.

"By the way. Your brother drank way too much of the cocktail one of my men made. So he's unconscious for now. Also stay here for a while. I'm going to give you 2 grand for the trouble and for make your brother unconscious," I said. Nick, Jace, and Nix arrived to where I was.

"Nix. We got ourselves a liar," I smirked.

"Don't go overboard," He laughed.

"What's a little girl like her gonna do," Jax laughed. I got a text from Mr. Harper. Say he's arrived. I told him to come to the V.I.P area.

"Go inside. I got this," I told them. They all walked inside. They left the door a bit open so they could see. I saw Sky.

"Hello Mr. Harper. Your job is done. So my money," I said. He gave me the money. I put the duffel bag on the ground. He smirked. He kicked me against the wall. I kicked him into the wall. I grabbed him by the neck. I grabbed my gun.

"You lied to me. I Hate Liar. Your name isn't really Sky Harper either. Say goodbye to the world Greg,"I scowled. I shot him in the heart 3 times. He fell to the ground. I kicked him. Yep Dead.

"Okay. Get rid of the body," I shouted. A couple of guys walked up. They grabbed him and walked away. Phoenix and the others walked out. Nix gave me a napkin. I wiped the gun. I put it in the holster.

"How many bullets did you use on the guy," Nix asked.

"3 why," I said.

"Alot more violent Now are we," He chuckled.

"Nix you were gone for two and a half years. A lot as happened," I said. Then he got a call. He talked, argued then hung up. I smiled.

"They tell you" I laughed.

"You walked out?" He said fuming.

"Yes. I did. Also They don't care and neither do I. Besides like I said, A lot has happened since you left," I said

"We are going to talk about all this then," He said.

"Alright," I said. I opened the duffel bag I took out 2 grand. I handed it to Kade.

"Sorry for the trouble. Also Keep your people out of my agency. Otherwise they will get shot," I smirked. They looked at me surprised.

"Let's get going," I said.

"Before I go though. Tell your brother when he wakes up. That I always keep my promises so I'll be there," I smiled. Jax nodded. Then Jace, Nick, Phoenix and I walked out.

"Bye Gunner," I smiled. He chuckled.

"Stay out of trouble V," He laughed.

"I make no promises," I smiled. We walked to the car.

"Keys," Nix said angrily.

"I'm driving," I said.

"Keys," He said again.

"NO," I said.

"Valentina Claire Montoya, give me the keys," He was fuming.

"What's your problem? Why are you so angry? You said we would talk about my two and a half years right?" I said.

"I'm angry cause you walked out," He half shouted.

"What was I supposed to do. Live in your shadow until I'm 18. I had enough of them Hurting me and telling me stupid crap that put me in depression. I had enough of it. So I left," I said half shouted. Gunner ran over to us.

"Break it up You two. Come on Let's go back to the Base and we can talk everything out," Gunner said. Jace and Nick looked at us. I gave the keys to Gunner.

"My Pleasure," I said. I walked over to Jace. I hopped on. Gunner and Phoenix got into the car. We pulled out and headed back to the warehouse. 5 minutes later we arrived. I got off the bike. I walked to the door. I knocked. Axel opened the door. I walked in and to the table where my clothes are. I took off the dress and holster. I put on Shorts and a sports bra. Gunner and the rest of the guys came in.

"What happened?" Ace said.

"Phoenix will tell you," I said.

"Oh no. Your on first name bases," He groaned.

"I'm going to the gym," I said. I grabbed my water bottle. I walked to the elevator.

"VALENTINA STOP RIGHT THERE," Phoenix shouted.

"SCREW YOU PHOENIX," I shouted back.

"Let her cool off Nixie," Gunner said.

"Knowing her that will be never," He said angrily. I heard footsteps.

"I said stop," He said angrily. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. I took my hand out of his grip.

"Let Me Be. I'll talk to you when I want to," I said. He grabbed my hand. He picked me up by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. We walked back to the main room. He put me down on the table.

"Talk. Give me your wonderful explanation," He said bitterly.

"You left during sophomore year for your mission. You went to a different town and got education there while you completed your mission. You didn't even tell me when you left. I found out by Ace. By YOUR best friend Phoenix. That's the worst way to tell someone something. Tell me was I dating anyone when you left," I asked.

"You were secretly dating Troy," he answered.

"Do you know why we broke up," I asked.

"No," He said.

"Then there another thing you don't know about. Do you know why I broke up with Chase Moore," I asked.

"I didn't even know you dated him," Phoenix said.

"Do you know how Mom and Dad treated me behind your back and while you were gone," I asked.

"I know they loved you and treated you well," He said.

"Wrong Phoenix Wrong. Ace You have the security footage from Troy and Chase. Show him the footage for that. Then show him the footage for My parents and Me. With the volume on all three footages," I said.

"You sure V," He asked.

"Yea. I'm sure. Gunner, Axel and You already know. Considering you were the ones who comforted me every damn time," I said.

"Okay," Ace said.

"Also Phoenix. Gunner is more like a parent to me than our real parents. That's saying something. Now when your done with the videos and you need me. I'll be in the Gym," I said. I stood up. I walked to the elevator and got in. Nick ran over and got in with me. The elevator closed and took up down to the 2 floor. We got off.

"You okay," He asked.

"My Brother is angry at me. He doesn't understand a single thing. So no," I said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be," I said. We walked into the gym.

"OH boss your angry aren't you," They groaned.

"GIVE ME 10 LAPS NON STOP NOW," I said. They groaned and started running. Nick and I walked to the boxing section. I started punching the punching bag. Nick held it for me.

"Didn't you tell your brother about any of this or at least try to," He asked.

"When he was away on his mission. He didn't pick up his phone and he never called," I answered.

"So he never knew," Nick said.

"Exactly," I answered. Punching the bag a few times.

"We're done," Rose panted.

"Okay then Work on your martial arts training," I said. Everyone nodded and walked out of the room.

"Where are Hunter and Ryder," Nick asked.

"Probably in the torture Chamber," I answered.

"Can go see them," He asked. I nodded. I took a drink of water. We walked out of the room and down the hall. I opened the door on left. Ryder was standing in the booth. While Hunter was interrogating.

"The poor guy's sweating," Nick laughed.

"Yea. He's the mole. He admitted that but he won't tell us his mission," Ryder said.

"Call hunter back in here," I said. Ryder pressed the black button and called Hunter back. Hunter walked back.

"Let me try," I said. I walked in and close the door behind me.

"Hey Tom," I smiled.

"Okay. Don't hurt me. I'll tell you," Tom said.

"Good boy," I smiled.

"My mission was to see how you run your agency. To see what kind of job requests and stuff you do. I was also sent to see how you work. I got my first part of the mission done but I couldn't figure you out," He said. I smiled. I grabbed his collar.

"I'm a very complicated women. With Many feelings. So no one can figure me out," I whispered in his ear.

"Now if you want to live. I suggest you go back to Kade and Jax. Then tell them your findings. Yea," I smiled. He nodded. I grabbed his hands. We walked out.

"Here Hunter. Drop him off outside," I smiled. Hunter nodded. He took Tom and left the room.

"His mission was to see how we run this agency, what kind of requests we get here and To figure me out and see how I work," I said.

"That's weird," Ryder said confused.

"Yea. That last part doesn't make sense. Why would Jax and Kade want to figure you out?" Nick questioned.

"VALENTINA GET UP HERE," Phoenix shouted over the intercom. I sighed.

"What did you do," Ryder said.

"He found out I walked out of the house and that I'm not living there anymore. SO I told him to watch the footage on Chase, Troy and mom and dad to see how three of them treated me and see how my life was and is cause of them," I said.

"Wow. So I take he's mad," Ryder said.

"Yes. Also If your going upstairs. Tell him that I said. Screw you Phoenix, Leave me alone," I said.

"Okay,"Ryder said. He then walked out of the room.

"You not gonna go with him," I questioned.

"No. Your brother has 6 people with him. They can handle him. What I'm worried about is you," He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I can tell that there's more to the story then what your letting. It's not just about your Mom, Dad, Troy or Chase. I mean sure they hurt you but your wound is deeper then you make it seem. Isn't it? Your hurting aren't you.Your sad that he left you. Your angry at him for not being there for you. Your upset, confused and frustrated that he doesn't believe you and that he left all those people hurt you. Am I right? ," he asked. I looked at him shocked. How can a person whose only known me for a day. Figure out so much about me.

"I have no idea what your talking about," I said. Trying to dodge the question.

"Your doing it again. Your dodging the question cause you know I'm right," He softly.

"You have no idea what your saying," I said looking a him.

"Actually I do. Your not the only one with secrets. Ms. Montoya. Even the boys and I have our secrets," He smirked.

"You mean the secrets on where. You guys are filthy rich. I never get a single mission on you guys. You guys are the Schools bad boys and that you guys run the number 1 mafia in all of Georgia, and Florida. On how you blackmail me into living with you guys through my diary. Your telling me that you guys have even more secrets than that," I said. He chuckled.

"Yes sweetheart. We do," He smiled his award winning smile. GAH! That smile!

"I don't believe it Honey," I teased.

"You never answered my question. Am I right?," he asked.

"Yes! Maybe I don't know anymore Nick. Okay! I honest to god don't know myself or how I should feel anymore," I said. He looked at me.

"I knew it. You know. If you keep things like that bottled up. Your bound to break," He said.

"What's the point. I already am," I said. He grabbed my hand and twirled me.

"What's that for," I asked him slightly confused.

"I just wanted to point out how much taller I am than you," He smirked.

"Your mean," I pouted.

"Your short," He smirked.

"Stop doing that," I groaned.

"You mean breathing," He asked with a smirk. NOT THE SMIRK!! HE'S GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME!

"No! That," I pouted.

"You mean smiling,"He said smirking.

"You are soo doing it again!" I said.

"I'm not doing anything," He chuckled. Can I hurt him?

"Yes You are!," I said. He chuckled. I pouted.

"Awww did I hurt the princess's feeling," He laughed.

"Don't call me that," I pouted. He laughed! He is gonna be the death of me right?

"Call you what? I didn't say anything Princesa," He smirked. I groaned.

"Stop! Now your doing both," I groaned. He laughed. I walked out.

"Oh come on," He chuckled. Then . I walked into the elevator. He got in next to me.

"Stop doing that," I groaned. He smirked.

"Doing what princesa," He chucked. We got off at the main level.

"Stop! Your doing it again," I said.

"I'm gonna catch you," He said. I ran for it.

"Hunterr!!," I shouted. Their heads whipped to us. They looked at us confused. I hid on the other side of Hunter. Nick and I were circling him like dogs. He was walking in circles trying to stop us and getting dizzy. Everyone else was laughing.

"I'm gonna get you princesa," Nick laughed. I ran to Ryder and we did the same thing. Then I ran to Jace. He picked me up bridal style.

"Now gimme her," Nick said.

"NO!! DON'T" I said. Jace laughed.

"What do you think Ryder, Hunter," Jace laughed.

"Give her to him," They laughed.

"Sorry Princesa but this is way too much fun," He laughed.

"Jerk," I muttered. He handed me to Nick. Who started tickling me!. I was squirming and laughing.

"S-Stop! P-P-Please I give up," I laughed. Nick stopped and Smirked.

"YOUR DOING It AGAIN!" I groaned. I got up. Nick chuckled.

"Am I doing anything," He asked the guys innocently.

"NO," They said. Nick smiled then looked at me.

"Stop doing that," I groaned. He just laughed.

"Remember what I told you sweetheart. Everyone has their baggage that they carry throughout life. Even us. So don't bundle it all up. Otherwise your bound to break," He smiled.

"Impossible Sweetie because what you said has already occurred," I smiled back. He looked at me with a frown.

"Don't look at me like that. You know it's true. You can feel it," I said. The others were very confused.

"VALENTINA," Nix said walking into the main room. I ignored him.

"Valentina listen to me," He said walking up to me. I ignored him. I rested my arm on Nick's shoulder.

"I'm tired. Let's go yea," I said. Nick nodded. We walked away from the main room.

"Valentina Stop!," Nick ordered. I stopped and turned.

"Don't use that tone with me. Ever. You may be my twin but right now Your like a stranger to me. I know Phoenix. Your mission was finished about around the beginning of last month. You stayed there for a girl right? You knew I was breaking. I know you felt it. You knew I was falling apart. Yet you stayed. You and I may run this joint. You may have better grades and you may be the smartest. You also may be our parents favorite. You are not to order me around like a sick puppy. You may have your life figured out. Everyone may love you because your perfect but Phoenix I'm not stupid. I'm not as dense as you think I am," I said. He looked said.

"Valentina. I want-," He tired but I held my hand up.

"You wanted to tell me? Is that it. What is it that you could have possibly said to me? That Hey sis. I'm dating someone that I met over my mission so I'm not coming home and I'm letting you deal with things," I said.

"You know that-" He tired but I interrupted him.

"Know what? That you didn't mean it that way? That you were going to tell me. I would have been okay with it. Sure a little upset but okay with it. What I'm mad about now. Is that I get broken. I get hurt. I walk out. I lose trust in people and what your mad about is that I WALKED OUT! Are you fucking crazy Phoenix," I said.

"Valentina Listen to me. That! What I saw. It's not something I'm going to let slide. WHat I saw. I hate them for but you walked out? Was that your only option? Why didn't you tell me about any of this," He said.

"What was I supposed to say?! That Hey bro. I got fucking raped and abused and beat. Then Hey My 2nd Bf Cheated on me. Oh and Let's not forget our parents who hate me and Love you and wanted a another boy not a girl," I said. He winced.

"Not feeling so hot anymore are you? Besides. When I did call you were busy with your girlfriend, Who I might add cheated on you. So you beat the guy up and came back. Where were you when I needed you Phoenix. That's right you weren't there. We're twins Nix," I said.

"I know we are," He said.

"We're fucking twins. We have that bond that no sibling has,"I said.

"I'm sorry Val," he said.

"That bond where the twins always know how the other feels. That bond where when one is hurting, sad or crying the other knows immediately," I said feeling dizzy. Things were starting to go black. I placed my hand on nick's shoulder. He helped me stand.

"So tell me what happened? Why do you feel so far away? Why aren't you there anymore? Did I say something? Do you hate me now? Are you not my twin anymore? Are you going to be a stranger to me now? Did you disown me too?" I cried. Then suddenly everything went black. I felt myself falling.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

62.4K 1.5K 50
Adria's life is complicated. Her parents don't approve of her life decisions and because of that she's forced to live with her best friend. One night...
326K 6K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
16.9K 228 43
Four good girls looking for no trouble , get involved with four mischievous boys full of havoc finding interest in these girls as well as corrupting...