Jessie's Lil Sister|| Luke Ro...

By baby-vitar

"You had a crush on my older sister?" "It's a long story" [In honor of beloved angel, Cameron Boyce. May you... More

Katherine "Kat" Prescott
Chapter 1: New Girl In Town
Chapter 2: Luke Gets Jealous
Chapter 3: Don't Tell Jessie!
Chapter 4: Dancing Queen
Chapter 5: Busted!!
Chapter 6: Here's Connie!
Chapter 7: The New Ross
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 9: Cruise-ing for a Bruising
Chapter 10: Not My Idea of Fun
Chapter 11: Its a Jungle Out There
Chapter 12: She Ain't What She Seems
Chapter 13: Awkward Day After
Chapter 14: Happy Birthday Luke (Part One)
Chapter 15: Happy Heartbreak Kat (Part Two)
Chapter 16: One, Two Connie's Coming For You
Chapter 17: Double Dating.....Isn't That Bad
Chapter 18: Round One, FIGHT!
Chapter 19: Bloody Knuckles, and Every Other Body Part
Chapter 20: First Day of Schoo-God Damn It
Chapter 21: Why Didn't You Let Go?
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22: Parent and Brother-Mania (Part One)
Chapter 23: Hectic Holidays (Part Two)
Chapter 24: My Favorite Boys
Chapter 25: Isn't That Mistletoe?
Chapter 26: Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Chapter 27: Woah, Baby!
Chapter 28: Parenthood Sucks
my heart is broken
Chapter 29: Bundle of Pain
Chapter 30: I Love You
new faceclaim
meet the new katherine!

Chapter 8: Goodbye NYC Hello Hawaii

16.2K 327 111
By baby-vitar

Kat's POV
I sat on my bed smiling like an idiot. I was fiddling with my new necklace that Luke gave to me. It was a heart and had the letter K in the middle. I jumped by the sounds of cries. Maxina. I got up, and headed to her nursery. The infant was wiggling in her crib. I gently grabbed her.

"Shhh" I soothed. I sat on a chair by the crib. I sang a lullaby to her. Her cries stopped once I finished.

"Didn't think you remembered that one" I heard. My head faced the door, it was Jessie. I smiled.

"How could I forget? You were the one who sang it to me" I smile. She giggles,

"But you perfected it" she sits beside me. She gently placed a hand on the baby.

"What a cutie" she laughs. I nod in agreement.

"I remember when I would treat you like a baby and you would always get mad" Jessie laughs and i playfully glare.

"Well I was only 8" I whine. We both ended up giggling. I carefully put Maxina in her crib. She grabs Kenny and hugs him tightly. Jessie hugs me.

"Even if you are considered my step sister, I love you so much Kat" I smile.

"I love you too Jess" she smirks and Ruffles my hair and heads back to her bedroom.

I walk back to my room where Emma was reading a magazine.

"How's Maxina doing?" Emma asks. I look at her,

"She's sleeping she should be back up in a few hours" I say and she smiles. I make my bed and head over to the bathroom.

"Id like to be, everything you want. Hey girl! Lemme talk to ya, if I was your boyfriend id never let you go" I heard some one sing.

I laugh. I wait to see who the singer was. The door opened and it revealed Ravi. I fell on the floor laughing.

"What is so funny Kat?" He questions me.

"Nah, nothin Bieber" i giggle and head to the bathroom to freshen up.

I get out and see Zuri there tapping her foot impatiently.

"About time, girl" she runs in and slams the door. I smirk to myself and head downstairs and see Christina cooking.

"Oh good morning Kat" she smiles.

"Good morning Mrs Ross" I say then realized and slapped my forehead.

"Um Christina....sorry I need to remember" she smiles.

"Oh it's alright honey...oh would you do me a favor and wake up Luke?" I nodded but I knew it would take a while to wake up my boyfriend. I headed back up the stairs to Luke's bedroom. I opened his door and headed inside.

"Luke" I sang in a whisper. He groaned and placed a pillow on his head. I jumped on his bed and faced him.

"Cmon Luke!" I say in a little girl voice.

"Babeeee let me sleep" he whined. I sighed.

"Oh okay..i guess i can just text that guy who gave me his number at the park" I headed for the door. When I heard a thud.

"What guy???" I heard Luke yell.

"Gotcha" I laughed. He looked at me confused, then smirked.

"You're a handful you know that?" He asks and I kiss his nose.

"It's a gift" I wink.

"Now cmon breakfast is ready" I say and head out the door.

"Kat?" I hear.

I turn to Luke, "yeah?" "I love you" he smiles. I turn red and smile. I always did when he told me he loved me.

"I love you too"

After a few minutes Luke finally came down.

"Morning sleepy head" I giggle as he comes over and pecks my lips.

"Morning love" he smiles. Emma groans,

"Did you at least brush your teeth?" She says as I playfully stick my tongue out at her. I help Jessie and Christina set the table with food as the rest sit down.

"Now where is my husband?" Christina asks. Right that second Mr. Ross or Morgan came rushing through the door.

"Morning honey" he says kissing Christina while hugging each of his kids.

"I got the you know what" he whispers to his wife as she smiles and nods. I go and sit beside Luke. We all eventually dig in...and afterwards I helped Jessie clean the table.

.......
"Everybody can you please come down?" I hear Christina yell. I was in Maxina's nursery showing Emma how to hold and entertain her.

As we heard Christina, I carefully got up as I was holding Maxina and followed Emma downstairs. Everyone was surrounding Morgan and Christina who were smiling.

"Um we have a surprise for you guys!" Morgan says. Bertram groans and takes a seat.

"We never did tell you where we adopted Maxina." He continues. We all look at each other, that was indeed true. I never even noticed.

"Well then where was she adopted from?" Ravi asks.

"Well since its been a week since we brought Maxina home..we have decided to go on a vacation and visit where she was born!!" Christina announces. We all cheer. And little Maxina starts to giggle.

"So Mom where was Maxina adopted?" Luke asks. "Hawaii!!" They both yell. We all start to get excited!!! I have never been to Hawaii before!

"And of course Bertram, Jessie, and Kat will be coming with us!" Christina adds. I swear if I wasn't holding Maxina I would be jumping for joy! Even Bertram was ecstatic.

I started to pack right away since we are leaving tomorrow morning.

"Kat which bathing suit is better?" Emma says showcasing them each.

"Definitely the pink one" I say and she smiles.

"I thought so too" she giggles.

"Wow this is exciting" I say closing my suitcase.

"I know..I haven't been to Hawaii since Daddy shot one of his movies there so long ago" she says.

"Wow when?" I ask.

"Last month" she simply stated and continued packing. I just stared and laughed to myself. I just realized I haven't talked to my parents in a while. I go to Maxina's nursery with my cell phone and made the call.

"Hello?" I hear. "Hey Mom!" I say cheerfully.

"Oh Kat baby! How I've missed hearing you..how's New York?" She asks joyfully.

"Oh just amazing!" I say.

"How is Jessie?" I hear my father ask.

"She's doing great Daddy...how are you guys?" I ask.

"Well we are getting real lonely without you girls here but I know you will visit us once" my mother states.

"Don't worry Mom we will..really soon i promise" I say and even though I couldn't see her I knew she was smiling.

"Well I will let you go...I just wanted to call and say I love you" I say.

"We love you too!" Both of my parents yell. And after a goodbye I hung up.

"Babe aren't you supposed to be packing?" I hear and see Luke in the door way.

"Hm? Oh already did" I smile.

"You excited?" He asks me and I nod.

"Of course aren't you??" I ask.

"Heck yeah..I get to see my beautiful girlfriend in a bikini of course I'm excited" I giggle and playfully hit him as he hugs my from behind as we head to me and Emma's room.

"Um this is a single girl zone soooo no trespassing" Emma playfully glares but she eventually laughs.

"Oh come on Emma..maybe you will your Prince Charming in Hawaii" I say and she smiles.

"Ha! That's funny" Luke says.

"Luke!!" Me and Emma both attack him with pillows as he eventually pleads for mercy..

I can't wait for tomorrow..goodbye New York City...Hello Hawaii!!!

I'm soooo sorry this took so long..Ive just been really busy with school and my graduation speech...but here it is!! I'm sorry it sucks and I promise the next one will be better! But I'm so happy you guys love this story cuz I love writing it!
Love you guys so much!
-Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 248 10
EVIE x MALE OC IN REMEMBRANCE OF CAMERON BOYCE
8.7K 17 36
"Fuck you, you fucking hurt me and you think I'm ok with this?" "Oh shut up y/n you know you love me" Oc x rafe Cameron Follow me on tiktok- @bllndv...
2.3K 70 15
People find things like this to be toxic. Yano; falling in love with your boyfriend's older sister... SHORT STORY.
258K 5.2K 17
"Yo ho, Yo ho, a villain's life for me." In which a pirate princess finds love with her best friend. [In honor of beloved angel, Cameron Boyce. May y...