It All Started With A Kiss

By RileyMizfit

Carly is Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin's friend. But she has grown attached to his NXT rookie Alex Riley. Miz plays... More

The Kiss That Started It All
My First Real Kiss
A Bit Of A Surprise
The Night With Mike AND Alex?
Monday Night Raw
Miz vs Randy Orton: Monday Night Raw
Power Of The Punch Rookie Challenge
Poll Results
A Definitely Warm Up To Alex Riley
Training & Plane Ride
John Cena Makes Fun Of Nexus On Raw
Miz and Alex Cost Daniel Bryan His Match
Showtime Percy Watson Gets Eliminated
Say Goodbye To Husky Harris
A Big Surprise
The Date
Mike Comes Back & Aly Visits
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments
Sheamus In Charge
Miz vs Cena
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments Again
Confrontation With Dashing Cody Rhodes
Trivia Challenge & Main Event Match Made
Main Event Of NXT
WWE Superstars
Eight Man Mixed Tag Team Match
Taking A Detour
Day At The Beach
Raw's 900th Episode
Maryse & The Club
NXT Finale
Autograph Signing & Live Event
The Day Off
Aly & Mike's Date
Nexus Confrontation
Before Mike's Big Surprise
Magazine Cover Reveal
Looking Into The Past Of Alex & Mike
NXT Season 3 & Pool
Tattoos & The Club
Backstage Prank
Maryse Match & Apology
Miz vs Daniel Bryan
More Raw Roulett & Ladder Match
Night Of Champions
The Club
Our Photo Shoot
Raw After Night Of Champions
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
A Deal
Surefire Plan That Seems To Work
Charity Event
Daniel Bryan Gets Revenge
Switching Places
Surprises And Drama
Backstreet Fever
Another Humiliation
Disgust, Win, And Jokes
Crazy Eyes, Tag Team, Cena, The Viper
Guys' Photo Shoot, Really Tired
Being Loopy
I Love You
A Time To Celebrate
All Work Equals Tired Divas
Match Leads To Nexus Beatdown
Scary Experience
Meeting TNA Roster
Smackdown's Move To SyFy
Hell In A Cell
More Nexus Drama
Kicking Ass
Well Deserved Break
Stalker Free Vacation...Or So We Thought
Attack Of The Stalkers
Mike's Birthday In Australia
Cute Moments
Mike's Birthday
Drama, Drama, And More Drama
Surprises
Redeeming Himself
Interview & Movie Premiere
The Night Belongs To Us
DX, BSB, Big Time Rush
Lopez Tonight
Raw In Canada
Big Reveal
Friday Night Smackdown
Another Day Off
Bragging Rights
More Costume Shopping
Raw In Green Bay
Yet Another Day Off
Costume Contest
Fan Appreciation
Raw In Long Island
A Day Of Fun & A Date
Raw World Tour: Montpellier France
Raw World Tour: Cardiff, Wales
Raw World Tour: Birmingham, England

Raw World Tour: Nice, France

860 4 0
By RileyMizfit

Another week going by as slow as possible. I try to sleep in today because I'm sure we don't have anything planned business wise. But as I'm lying there, I'm being lightly nudged and I hear a voice, Alex's voice to be exact telling me to get up. I groan in protest and roll over onto my stomach, my face in the pillows.

"CareBear, you got to get up. We're leaving soon to head to France." I hear Alex's voice ring in my ears.

"For what?" I mumble.

"The Raw World Tour."

"Do I have to?" I whine, mumbling into the pillow.

"Yes, you do. Now get up."

I reluctantly get up, but when I do I sit on the side of the bed and stretch. I sit there for a while still waking up, before grabbing my clothes to wear.

"Where's Aly and Mike?" I ask, before heading into the bathroom to change.

"They're already down in the lobby waiting for us so we can go to the airport. Now go get dressed, we don't have a lot of time."

I nod and head into the bathroom and take a quick shower before changing into a blue, V-neck long sleeved shirt and jeans. I quickly put on my jewelry which consisted of a blue topaz stone ring, blue topaz drop earrings and a Love In My Heart diamond necklace. I finished off with my makeup which was blue eyeshadow and lip gloss, and my nails were a sparkly blue. I also sprayed on some perfume too. I came out and slipped on my shoes what were white and blue. I packed everything into my suitcases, put on my jacket and followed Alex out of the room and down to the lobby where we returned the key cards and walked over to Mike and Aly.

"We have a long flight to France, you'll have tons of time to sleep Dolce." Aly says, as we walk up to her because I looked extremely tired.

"Where are we going first in France anyway?" I ask, yawning.

"Nice, France." Mike answers.

"Nice? It must be nice then, haha." I joke.

"Haha, but yeah I have a match tonight against Cena." Mike adds.

"Again? Well count me out for cheering for either one of you. You know I can't take sides when it comes down to you two." I state.

"Yeah, me neither." Aly adds.

"Just going to be there for support."

"Right, me too."

"Well we got a plane to catch don't we?" I laugh.

They all nod and we head out to the car and we're driven to the airport. For the long ride to the airport, I had taken out my ipod and started listening to my music and then started messing around on my phone. When I see we're in view of the airport, I put my phone away into my pocket and then turn off my ipod and put that away. Once we pull up in front of the airport, we all get out and grab our bags/suitcases from the back. Of course around us were a few photographers, but we pay no attention to them as we walk into the airport and head to our gate to get onto the plane. We get onto the plane and to our seats and then we're off to France. Mike and Aly already have the dvd player out and a movie playing.

"Blehh, long flights are boring. There's only so many times I can listen to the same songs on my ipod for so long." I joke.

"Yeah." Alex agrees.

"You want to listen with me?"

"Sure, why not." He chuckles.

I offer him the other earbud and then press play to continue the playing of the ipod. He snorts in amusement as 'Don't Cha' by the Pussycat Dolls plays.

"I was waiting for a reaction to the song." I laugh.

"My girlfriend is you so I don't have to wish." He smirks.

"Well duh." I tease.

"Hush you." He laughs, poking me in the side a little.

"If you were hoping poking me like that was going to get a reaction out of me, you're sadly mistaken haha."

He just smirks and tickles my neck.

"No." I squeak, scrunching up trapping his fingers in between my shoulder and neck.

We play fight and Aly turns around.

"What the heck are you doing back there?" She asks, laughing.

"He was tickling my neck, so I scrunched up and trapped his fingers. We're amusing ourselves okay."

"If you say so." She shakes her head amusedly and turns back to the movie.

"No more tickling the neck, unless you want those fingers trapped again." I say and he chuckles.

"It's sensitive, to whoever touches it besides myself.

"You are a strange girl." He says.

"But you love me."

"I do." He smiles, and kisses me gently.

"Now, I'm going to sleep for a bit. Someone wouldn't let me sleep in this morning." I say referring to him, after pulling away.

He grins cheesily and lets me snuggle to him. After a really long time, and I mean a really long time, we finally land in France.

"Yay, back on solid ground." Aly says, bouncing as we get off the plane.

"Yeah but remember, we got the show tonight. Mike's match against Cena."

"I know. I'm just happy to be off the stupid plane."

"I don't know, I was comfortable the whole trip."

"I was comfortable, but I like being on solid ground." She shrugs.

"Yeah, well got to head to the hotel for a while before getting ready for the show."

They all nod and get our stuff, heading to the hotel. We all hang out in Aly and Mike's room for the whole time we have to relax before the show.

"Tonight should be fun."

"Right. It'll be interesting that's for sure." Aly agrees.

"I think I'll just go in what I'm wearing, we're not on tv so there's no need to really dress up like we normally do."

"Very true."

"For once, comfortable shoes thank god."

"I know, I'm glad for that much."

"Even though I can't understand the people here that well, it is pretty here."

"It is pretty." Aly nods.

"First time ever being here."

"It's always a good time when we come here." Mike says.

We hang around until it was time to leave for the show. When we got there we hung out for a bit there, and then Mike had to get ready because his match against John was up next.

"Are all of us going out with you?" Aly asks Mike.

"Well obviously Alex is, but you two can if you want."

"I'm game." She says, looking at me.

"Count me in."

"Alright, come on then." Mike chuckles.

We all walk out and his music plays and we walk down the ramp and get into the ring. He gets the mic from the announcer, and then hands it to Alex to talk about who he is and his responsibilities to Mike. I go and lean against the ropes, and Aly sits on top of one of the corners as we listen. He hands the mic back to Mike and then he starts talking.

"Do you understand what he's saying?" He asks slowly, like they can't understand a word he's saying.

Aly snorts in amusement and lays her title across her lap. I laugh to myself and then he starts talking in french, and Aly raises her eyebrows.

"...je suis le Miz, et je suis awesome!" He finishes, and Aly leans down by me.

"Ooh baby baby." She sings like in 'Push It' while giggling.

I laugh and shake my head as he hands the mic back to the announcer and then he and Alex walk over to us as we wait for John's music to play. Aly drapes her arms over Mike's shoulders since he's leaning back against her.

"I didn't know you could speak French Mike." Aly leans down, and says to him.

"I'm full of surprises." He smirks, resting his arms on her legs as John makes his way to the ring.

He looks at us and nods, acknowledging us and we smile and he does his thing where he runs against the ropes and throws his hat into the crowd. As John pulls off his shirt, Mike moves and helps Aly down and he takes off his own shirt. He and Alex hold the ropes for us to get out and Alex follows, the bell then ringing to start the match. In the end of the match, John ended up winning. Aly slides into the ring to make sure Mike is okay.

"You alright?" She asks, kneeling by him.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just a bit sore is all."

She helps him out of the ring and we head backstage. We stick around to see the rest of the matches but just chill backstage as usual. Aly has Mike laying on her pretty much the entire time as she rubs his shoulders.

"Well look at you with the magic fingers over there." I laugh.

"Massage therapy was recommended to go along with my sports medicine classes." She shrugs, laughing.

"Well we can see that it's working." Alex chuckles as we look at Mike.

He's practically asleep at this point and she laughs.

"Yeah."

"I bet he really loves you now haha."

"Uh-huh." Mike mumbles.

"Not quite sleeping yet I see." I laugh.

"Just really really comfortable." He says.

"We can all see that." I say back, he does a mocking laugh.

"But don't mind us, you enjoy being comfortable."

"I will." He says smugly.

"Would you like us to leave so you two can have this little moment? Haha." I ask.

"That would be awesome." He mumbles

"Alright...Aly call me when he's all set and wants to leave."

"I will." She giggles.

"Alright let's go." I say, grabbing Alex's hand and walking out the door laughing to myself.

Alex is snickering as I pull him along.

"Well since they're having their little moment in there, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"How about we walk around a little?" Alex suggests.

"Sure, sounds good."

When Alex and I left, we left the door open a bit, and Gabriel walks by. He then walks backwards, double taking what he just saw and looks in a bit. Enough so that he could see, but Aly and Mike couldn't see him.

"You know you're very lucky that I took those massage classes." She laughs lightly.

"Yes I am." He mumbles.

"You better not fall asleep on me." She says, pausing in the massage.

"I'll try not to."

"That'll do I suppose." She smirks a little, resuming.

"Feeling better now?"

"Much better."

"Good." She smiles.

"I'm going to have to stop for a little bit though, my hands are going to start hurting soon." She adds.

"That's fine, that's understandable."

As she stops, he pins her to the couch.

"You are amazing you know that?" He says, staring down at her.

"I could say the same about you, but thanks for the compliment." She giggles faintly.

Gabriel then steps away from looking very carefully and starts walking away all jealous. He stops once, and looks back at the door before shaking his head and walking off.

"I think that since you're feeling better, you should get changed back into your regular clothes. Not that I don't like you like this already, but you know what I mean." She says to him, he smirks and kisses her.

"Alright." He chuckles, getting up and going to change.

Alex and I are walking along until we stop in an alcove.

"What are we doing here?" I ask looking around.

He smirks and pulls me into him, kissing me. I was caught off guard, but eventually was kissing back. That's when DiBiase was walking by, and he looked in, where we were. He didn't know what he saw, but was curious so he walked a bit closer to see and that's when he saw Alex and I kissing. He has a jealous, disgusted look on his face. He walks away like that, shaking his head. Alex and I pull away and my arms are still around him, and I had that breathless feeling.

"Okay, you've only given me this breathless feeling twice before. NXT and like last week or something." I say, my breathing becoming even.

He chuckles and then my phone starts playing 'Trouble' by Pink, which says Aly's either texting or calling. I open my phone to see the text saying that Mike and her are ready to go.

"Alright, looks like they're all set to leave. Let's head back."

Alex nods and I lace my fingers with his as we walk back to the room. We walk back into the room and Aly can sense the change in my mood, she can even tell by my face how I'm feeling.

"Bambino di bambino di ooh." Aly says in Italian, laughing.

"I can sense that change in your mood. What happened?" She asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say looking around the room.

"I'm assuming Alex had something to do with it." Mike smirks.

I don't answer, and keep looking around the room.

"That says it all." Aly snickers

"Alright I think it's time to head out."

We leave the arena and head out to the car and are driven back to the hotel, where we get out and head inside and up to our floor and we split into our respective room.

"Ooh so soft." She sighs, laying on the bed.

"That tired huh?" Mike asks.

"Mmm, kind of."

"Well then you should get changed then." He says, taking his shirt off.

She giggles and whistles playfully before going to get changed. She comes out after getting changed and he looks at the pjs and laughs a bit.

"Toasty huh?"

"Yup." She laughs.

"That means you're toasty warm." He jokes.

"Now I am." She says, after climbing into bed and curling up against him.

"Another event tomorrow night, in Montpellier this time...again against Cena." He says looking at the ceiling.

"They should mix it up a little, I'm sure you get bored facing the same person every show."

"Yeah, but it's also what the fans want to see."

"True." She sighs.

"We'll worry about that match when it comes tomorrow though."

"Right. One day at a time."

"Well we should get to sleep now."

"Night WonderBoy." She laughs lightly, kissing him.

"Night Lyssa." He says shutting off the light after pulling away.

I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed, but it's kind of taking me a bit longer than normal since I keep dazing in and out, flashing back to earlier.

"You okay?" Alex asks me as I finally come out.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine."

"You look a little out of it." He says as I climb into bed.

"I'm fine, honestly. But you would be a little out of it too if you were me and you went through what you did to me tonight." I admit, and he can't help but laugh.

"That's all I'm seeing in my mind...since we left the arena. I keep dazing in and out."

"I feel special." He smirks.

"Well you are to me."

"Right back at you." He smiles.

"This time was better than NXT. Although I won't ever forget what you did then either. You went right for me, no hesitation like the other guys."

"I knew what I wanted and I had already liked you before that. The challenge just gave me an excuse to express it." He shrugs.

"Then you fell to the mat like a dork." I laugh.

"I was going for the laughs but really I was a little surprised at how big the sparks were when we kissed."

"Awwwww!" I exclaim, he shrugs sheepishly.

"And those sparks are still there, every time." I add, he nods in agreement.

"Definitely felt them tonight, for sure."

"Definitely." He laughs.

"Won't be surprised if I end up having certain dreams pertaining to that tonight either." I say, he snickers.

"Speaking of, we should get sleep because of the show tomorrow night. Mike's got another match against Cena." He adds.

"Again? Oh well, you're right. Night." I add, kissing him lightly.

"Night love." He says, then shutting off the light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 178 28
Abby is a loner, she's shy and always keeps to herself. When she starts wrestling for NXT, She meets Karrion Kross, the NXT champion. Cover photo was...
30.1K 514 23
y/n is the Bella twins older sisters she is a former wwe divas longest champion but what happens when she meets aj lee who had issues with the Bella'...
32.2K 355 20
The IIconics find themselves attracted to their old training partner. Which will he go for? Or will he somehow land both Perfect 10's?
59.4K 1.7K 33
Two of the most unlikely people somehow together. Feelings more than platonic get involved, but there's a certain somebody or certain some bodies tha...