Bragging Rights

It's Sunday, we took a plane out a couple days ago to head to Minneapolis for Bragging Rights. We were busy getting ready for the night. I decided to show my full dedication to Raw with my outfit tonight. I changed into a strapless, red and belted dress...followed by red strappy, platform heels. My jewelry consisted of a necklace that had a 'C' followed by a heart, then an 'A'. My earrings were red heart studs, my ring was a red heart as well, followed by a hot red crystal...floral hinged bangle bracelet. I had a red eyeshadow, along with red nail polish and red lip gloss. I was all decked out in red, my dedication to my show...the 'A' show Monday Night Raw. Aly's dressed in a red strapless, pleated cocktail dress along with silver heels, along with a clutch bag. She had red rose stud earrings, a silver bangle, a gothic pewter ring with a red heart, and a red heart pendant. For makeup she had silver eyeshadow, transparent primer and silver nail polish. We both walk out of the bathroom from getting changed into the room where Alex and Mike were waiting, wearing their Team Raw shirts. They look up and their jaws drop.

"Got to show the dedication to our show." Aly points out, they nod slowly.

"We've done it again Aly." I smile, and laugh slightly.

We do our special handshake and laugh.

"Alright, snap out of it you two. We got a 'B' rate show to beat." I say, they snap out of it and nod with determined looks.

"The night belongs to us." I say, as we head out.

"It always does. They'll be stuck as the B-rate show for a long time." Aly adds.

"Exactly." I say to her.

"You know it would be a whole lot better if you were in action tonight, in the Smackdown vs Raw match." I say to Alex.

"I wish, but sadly things don't work out that way." Alex shrugs.

"Well I'm coming out with you tonight, I'll sit ringside with Cole and them. I need to be out there to support you guys." I say, Aly nods firmly in agreement and they both know that means she's going too.

"Just plain out kick Layla's ass for the both of us in your match tonight Aly." I suggest.

"Oh I will." She smirks.

"Good thing about it, Michelle can't interfere."

"I actually suggested that part to the GM, since I was sick of seeing them cheat by helping each other." She shrugs.

"Well now you can use the whole arena, even backstage to hurt her."

"You know that smirk is kind of scary." Mike comments, after looking at her face.

"Well I plan to do a lot of things to her, I mean she made fun of me, and Michelle made fun of you on Smackdown. I don't take that lightly." She explains.

"I see that." Mike states.

We get to the arena and hang around backstage and watch the show start. First match to come up was Dolph Ziggler against Daniel Bryan.

"I'm not even sure what to say about this match."

"It's pointless."

"Good point."

After many close calls, in the end Daniel Bryan won with the Lebell Lock. The after he leaves the ring, Vickie yells at the ref about the outcome of the match.

"Oh my god." I say shaking my head.

"What are we, two?" Aly raises and eyebrow.

Then as they walk backstage, we're all sitting there as we see the camera pan on us laughing at the outcome of the match and the two year old tantrum Vickie pulled. And Aly shakes her headamusedly.