Mike's Birthday In Australia

It's October 8th in Australia. Aly and Mike are at the Australian Kid's Choice Awards where he's been nominated for Baddest Baddie. He's also presenting an award as well. Aly and him are on the Orange Carpet and he gets challenged to an Atomic Wedgie, Aly is standing off to the side holding the MITB case laughing her butt off. They head inside and the show goes on until they had to head backstage because he was coming out to present an award. After he rants on about Justin Bieber winning, he get's whipped cream foam all over him. That's when he looks towards Aly with arms wide open.

"Come on baby let me hug you."

"NO!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

"Aww come on."

"NO!"

He starts coming for her and she's backing away.

"Nooooo, Mike don't do thissss."

She runs from him and screams when he catches her.

"Haha, I got you!"

"Miiiiike." Aly Whines.

"Oh you'll be fine."

Someone hands her a pie.

"Ooh thank you!"

She smashes it in his face and runs away laughing. That's when he wipes some of it off and runs after her heading backstage.

"Eek!" she says waving to the fans "Bye!" She says running from Mike.

He catches her backstage and grabs her again.

"Noooo." she squeals as he wipes the stuff all over her

"That's payback for the pie." he says laughing.

She giggles and wipes some off his face, popping the finger in her mouth.

"You know it was funny."

"Consider it a funny birthday gift." she adds.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." He mocks making her laugh.

"This moment requires a picture." she laughs.

"Yes, yes it does." He agrees with a grin.

She takes out her phone and takes a picture of the both of them. Mike goes in and puts it on his Twitter since she doesn't have one.

"Now we clearly have to change clothes due to this stickiness."

"Yeah..."

"You and your crazy ideas Mike."

"You love me." he smirks.

"I do...but you're still crazy." She laughs.

"Now go get unsticky, have to look presentable for when your award nomination comes up." She adds.

"Right right. He dashes off to get changed while she does the same.

Then later his award nomination comes up, but he doesn't win she walks out with him, and he's being his character. She's having troube keeping a straight face, especially since he's kicking stuff and being all goofy. That's when the slime goes off and he gets a bit on himself.

"Ohhhh no, not this again." she says seeing the look on his face.

"Oh yes, come here." He laughs.

"Noooo...Ah!" She went to run, but he caught her, wiping slime all over her.

"Got you again, you're no match for my quickness."

"I'm in heels, I can't run as fast in them." She says laughing.