Raw In Canada

Monday Night Raw in Calgary Alberta, Canada. We're backstage, watching the TV and the intro for Raw comes up. New and improved, with Aly and I added in.

"6 night away from the defining pay per view known as Bragging Rights. We welcome you live to Monday Night Raw."

Then we hear Teddy Long's music play and he walks out with a mic, waving.

"Ladies and gentlemen, do not adjust your TV sets. My name is Theodore Long, and I am the general manager of Smackdown." Teddy says getting into the ring.

"Now why am I here tonight? It's because I can. As a matter of fact, tonight I am going to take over Raw, ladies and gentlemen."

That's when the GM dinged in.

"Can I have your attention please. I have received an email from the anonymous Raw general manager. And I quote. Get out of my ring! Get out of my ring now! You have no business being here!"

"That's right, YOU don't belong here." I say out loud.

"He's just jealous that his show is second rate."

"Wait wait wait, hold on a minute player alright? Listen. Hey, Smackdown vs Raw this Sunday at Bragging Rights. Bring that trophy out here player. Here it is, come here take a look at it. Now Mr. General manager, Mr. Raw general manager that is. I want you to eat your heart out. Because that trophy belongs to Smackdown."

"Not for long." Aly retorts.

"Fat chance." Mike snorts.

"You're going to win Raw that trophy, and it'll be ours." Alex says, high fiving him.

"Damn straight." Mike agrees.

"Because that's just what we did last year. We laid the Smackdown on all the Raw superstars. There you go. Present that player." Long says as the GM dings in again.

"Get out of my ring, or else."

"Wait wait, you not...you not threatening me are you dog? Get out of your ring or else. Alright, I'll tell you what...I'll show you or else." He says getting out of the ring and arguing with Cole and the dings keep going off.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. The Smackdown general manager has an announcement to make. Right now the Raw general manager, is going to be disconnected." Long say closing the laptop.

"Well that's one way of shutting the GM up." I say.

"He'll find a way of talking if he wants to." Aly says shrugging.

"And now, allow me to introduce to you the winning team at Bragging Rights. But first let me introduce to you the team captain...the Big Show!"

Big show walks out, then followed by every member of the Smackdown team.

"Aw hell, we got Crazy Eyes back on the show. What are they doing here?"

"I don't know but come on." Mike says as he tosses me and Aly Team Raw shirts to put on over our outfits.

We all go wait by the ramp for the right spot to interrupt. Aly has the Team Raw shirt laying over her shoulder, having waited to put it on til' now instead of covering up her 'I love my boyfriend' shirt.

"Alright let's give it up for Team Smackdown!"

Mike's music hits and we walk out and Alex is busting up laughing at who we see before us.

"Really. Really? This is the team that's going to take over Monday Night Raw? Really?! It looks like smurf village grew up next to a nuclear power plant! We got fat smurf, Rico Suave smurf, Lispy smurf, homeless smurf and well smurfette. Oh wait, that's Edge." Mike goes onto say.