Disgust, Win, And Jokes

Just going to clear up any confusion that some of my readers may get while reading this. I know I made Melina win at Night Of Champions. Michelle is entitled to a rematch, so at a live event she won it back.

Aly and I are backstage warming up and stretching for our match. We're stretching our arms and stretching by doing splits. All of a sudden we see boots in our vision.

"Something tells me that I really don't want to look up." Aly says sighing.

"Yeah you don't" I say looking up slightly then looking back down.

"I didn't think so." Aly says snorting.

"Maybe if we ignore them, they'll go away." I whisper to Aly.

"Somehow I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to try I guess" she whispers back.

We continue on stretching and ignoring them. But then Aly gets increasingly more irritated.

"Alright, what the hell do you idiots want?" she asks standing up and glaring at Drew.

"Don't mind us, we're simply observing." Drew states.

"Bull shit." Aly says folding her arms over her chest and glowering.

"What, we can't watch the two most beautiful divas getting ready for their match soon?" Cody asks.

"Now when it's you two. Miz and Alex are the only ones that have the permission to do so." I say.

"Well I don't see them around." Drew adds.

"Who says we need them to protect us all the time? And you need to back the hell up, there is a thing called personal space and you're in mine." she says as Drew gets up in her space.

"And you're in mine Rhodes, a little uncomfortable here." I say to him.

"Alright, that's it!" she says stomping on Drew's foot and sucker punches him in the face as she growls because Drew refuses to move.

"I can do worse to you Cody, so I suggest you back away." I threaten.

"That was being nice, try me again and you'll find out just how much trouble I can be." Aly says glowering at Drew who is scrambling up off the floor and holding his face.

He gets up and grabs Cody, trying to get him to leave, then Cody leers.

"You'll be with me somehow Carly!" he says as Drew drags him off.

"Blehh." I say to Aly as they're out of sight.

"Ugh! What is it with us and crazy stalkers?" she says throwing her hands up in frustration.

"I don't know, wasn't expecting this when I got into the business." I say to her.

"Me either. Well now I'm all worked up, good thing we have a match so I can take out my frustrations." she says huffing.

"Right, let's go kick some butt!" I exclaim

"Hell yes! Let's do this!" she exclaims high fiving me.

By the time we got back from the commercial break we were all in the ring for the match.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a Diva's battle royal to determine the number one contender for the Unified Diva's Championship."

We stand there getting ready for the match when LayCool comes out. I just roll my eyes, that title wont be theirs for long. The bell rings and we get started. I joined in with taking care of Maryse and Aly was helping with trying to get Alicia over the ropes. Tamina get Melina and throws her over the rope, awe bye Melina. Maryse gets Gail outside on the ropes like Tamina. I go after Maryse and Tamina tries to knock Gail out of the match. Aly was busy trying to get Alicia over the ropes, while I was working on Maryse. Tamina drops Gail onto the ropes and then knocks her out of the match. That's when Eve started going after Tamina. I was helping Natalya trying to get Maryse over the ropes while Aly was helping one of the Bella twins with Alicia. Eve eliminates Tamina next. I was knocked down by Maryse and she goes after Eve. The Bellas go after Alicia together, while Aly was helping me with Maryse. Alicia and Jillian are almost eliminated. The Bellas go to kick them out of the ring but Jillian and Alicia get out of the way and the Bellas are eliminated. Maryse goes after Eve, Aly and myself but we make her go over the rope and Eve has a hold on her. Eve lets go and Maryse is eliminated.