I Love You, But I Lied - Mark...

By Marktinz

Think of me as a lover and I'll pretend that you're one, too. I love you.....but then again....I'm a liar... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54 - End!!!!!!

Part 20

4K 113 83
By Marktinz

Jess

In the morning, as soon as I open my eyes...maybe even before that, I'm already blushing just remembering what just happened last night. 

"Now, look who's blushing." Mark teases. He's sitting beside me and smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hands - Lilacs. I wonder what time he woke up this morning just to get those. Are there even flower shops open that early? Anyhow, I feel myself smiling at the sweet gesture. 

"Mark! You're gonna spoil me with those flowers every morning." 

"I want to spoil you." He leans down to kiss the tip of my nose.  

"Did Vic or Cuifen come home last night?" I truly didn't hear any of them. 

"Vic's on the sofa. He couldn't possibly come in the room last night," he chuckles with a naughty look in his eyes and I blush again. "Seriously? You blush more now." 

I get the pillow beside me and cover my face with it. I don't even know why that makes me blush. I did it with my flings back in college but it wasn't like this. 

"C'mon," he pulls me off the bed, "Vic prepared breakfast." 

I get up and walk lazily in the bathroom to freshen up. 

"I think you should get a bigger place," Mark is saying outside the bathroom. "There are three of you and just one room. No privacy," he chuckles. 

I know what he means. Cuifen is even forced to stay in the restaurants at night because she would sleep in the sofa if Vic and I are in the room.

"You can talk to JYP and ask him if there are other bigger units in this building."

JYP. "Mark! You're free today right?"

"Yup!" 

"Can you come with me later? I want to talk to 'Appa'." 

"Sure." He answers without second thoughts. 

After breakfast, and an hour of discussing some work stuff with Vic, Mark and I head to JYPE. 

"Do you have an appointment?" The lady behind the reception ask. But, just a smile from Mark, she lets us in. I have to get used to his charm. Doesn't bother me though, quite an advantage, in fact. Like how the girl in front of the apartment this morning let us take the taxi she was supposed to get because Mark winked at her. 

I just shake my head and smile. "What?", he asks innocently. 

"Jess, Mark," JYP stands up from behind his desk and meets us with a bear hug. "What brings you two here?" 

"How are you, Appa?" I hug him back. "Are you busy?"

"Not really. I have time to spare for you. What is it?"

I really don't know how to start. I actually want to talk to him about Vic. They still haven't talked. I know how they miss each other, they're just both too stubborn, waiting for the other to make the first move. 

"Wanna go out for coffee or something?" I ask. 

"Yeah! Is there something you want to tell me?" He eyes us both. I think he knows that we're going out but I wanna tell him just the same. 

"I have three, actually. So, let's go?"

We go to a really quiet cafe just near the company. He leads us to a private room inside. 

"So, how's Mr. Kwon? How's the business?" 

"GD's treating me better. The preparations are going as planned. Thanks," I answer. 

"Great! Mark, how's the album you're working on?" 

"Doing fine, hyung-nim. We're just doing the arrangements and the others are doing the choreography of the dances." 

"Perfect. I would have to see it first, though." 

"Are you comfortable in the apartment?" 

"Oh...yeah..that. I'm really thankful for letting me stay there for free. But, I think I need a bigger one. I might be moving."

"You don't have to. I can give you the one just above the floor you're in. It's still under renovation, though."

"Isn't that too much, Appa?" I really don't know how to repay this man someday. 

He clears his throat, "HE lives with you, right? You need separate rooms. Don't worry about it." 

So he knows Vic is with me. Of course, how couldn't he? If I didn't know any better, I would say he has somebody following him all the time. 

"Appa!" I start, after the waiter has given our coffee.

"Yes?" 

I look at Mark and he nods, squeezing my hand under the table. 

"Wait." He says, looking at me then at Mark. He must've noticed our exchange of glances. "JB told me about the two of you." JB...really? 

"Uhm..." Mark blushes and looks down at his coffee before looking back up at JYP. "Yes, hyung-nim." 

JYP stays silent for a while. "I knew it." He finally says, taking the two of us by surprise. He chuckles. "I heard you almost announced it on the radio, too."

"Huh?" Mark and I are stunned. He surely has ears. "Sorry," Mark says. 

"Just keep it low until I tell it's ok. You know how fans are. You just broke up with that Lisa, what would they think?" 

Oh! Must be that girl in the concert. Mark hasn't talked about her yet. Well, I haven't asked him about it, I don't really care about his past. If he wants to forget it, it's fine with me. Mark nods and glances at me, maybe reading my expression. 

"Please be careful. We don't want people hating on Jessica. We all know she's starting her business here, it might get affected."

"Yes." We both answer. 

"Appa!" I say again, sipping my coffee and thinking how to start it. "Uhm...Vict...."

But, he doesn't let me finish. "No." His voice is very stern. "I don't want to talk about that yet." 

"But, he misses you. I know you miss him, too. He needs your support."

"Support in what? In paying off the boys he brings home?" I can see his ears reddening. 

"Hyung-nim," Mark interrupts. "He's not that kind of guy. He is seriously interested in working here. Not because of the boys, but because he thinks so highly of you and wants to follow your footsteps." 

"Just give him a chance, please!" I add. 

"I'll think about it," he says after staying quiet for a while. "Are we done here?" He stands up. "I need to go back to work." He takes his leave without another word.

"That went well," I say, putting my head on my hand. 

"Hey!" Mark holds my hand. "We've done what we can. It's up to them now. Don't worry, Hyung-nim has a soft heart under that tough appearance." 

We go to the restaurant after that to check on the progress. Then meet up with the other guys for lunch and some fun. Bambam insists on going to Lotte World. After trying to look inconspicuous, we all head to the amusement park, excited. 

Jackson immediately pulls me to the hot air balloon. "So?", he asks when we're up high. 

"What?"

"Mark?" 

Oh. Yeah. He still thinks I'm gonna break up with him. I giggle. "I don't have any plans on breaking up with him, Cuz." I smile at Jackson, who has his eyes narrowed when he heard me. 

"Cuz. We've talked about..."

"I like him, Jackson. I want to be with him." 

"You should...Wait...What?" He turns me to face him, "Are you serious?" 

I giggle again. "Yes, Jackson. I'm sorry I made you worry. I just realized it. I like him....a lot!"

He hugs me, chuckling, too. "I'm so happy for you, Jessica. Just...don't break his heart, ok?"

"You know what? If you weren't my cousin, I would think you have a thing for him." I laugh.

"It's not like that." He flicks my forehead. What's up with these idols and flicking foreheads? He leans his elbows on the rim of the basket, looking serious. "He has gone through a really bad break up. I witnessed how he was during that time."

"What happened? He never really talked about it." 

"Maybe he's not ready to tell you yet." 

Fine with me. I think what's important is right now. Past is past!

The other boys take turn to try the different rides with me. Mark is a little annoyed because we can't have a chance to be together, but I told him it's ok. 

If time wasn't limited, we would've tried all the rides. I swear these boys don't know the word 'tired'. When we get home, I immediately went to bed without even washing up. I'm just spent. But it was fun. I now feel free to do anything with Mark, no more hesitations - of course except being caught by paparazzi. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous

Only a few more days before the opening of her restaurant. Mark and her are really getting along well. What a joke! 

I have to meet up with this person I know who can help me. He said he's gonna bring a friend who can be of use to us. 

"What should I do?" The girl asks. 

"You're in charge of Mark. And you," I point at the guy, "will be in charge of Jessica." I, on the other hand, will take care of the business. 

After giving the two instructions and discussing on what better ways to go through our plan, I dip myself in the hot tub, ridding my body of the stress the whole day. 

 Let's see who'd be laughing after this is all over. Jessica Zhao, you'll go down. I'll make sure your family and everybody around you goes down with you. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think this mysterious guy is? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 13.8K 30
ဒီရင်နာစရာအချစ်ဇာတ်လမ်းမှာ မင်းရယ်၊ ငါရယ်၊ မင်းအကြောင်းတွေးရင်းမျက်ရည်တွေနဲ့ကုန်ဆုံးခဲ့ရတဲ့ ညတာရှည်ရှည်တွေရယ်၊ ဘယ်တော့မှအမှန်တကယ်ဖြစ်လာနိုင်မှာမဟုတ်တ...
53.2K 1.1K 39
❝ stay. ❞ ❝ why? ❞ ❝ i love you. ❞ ▽ ikon's kim hanbin fanfiction; ©︎ imysts 2018 △ highest rank: 16 in kim hanbin started: 180123 ended: 180423
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...