When Good Guys Turn Bad. Sasu...

De KyuuriiChan

CURRENTLY EDITING 1/9 "No one would care, right?" Is what Naruto thinks everyday. After having no one in life... Mais

Me and My Thoughts.
An unexpected moment.
Something feels off.
Into the Shadows.
Rescue Mission
Reunion
Noticed
Thank you...
FADING COLORS IS OUT

Farewell Konoha

21.8K 665 707
De KyuuriiChan

GUESS WHO'S BACK! KYU IS BACK! BACK AGAIN!
NOW LETS DO THIS SHIP!
-----------------------------------------------------------
(I added some information about where this takes place and whats different from the original anime on the chapter "Me and My Thoughts")

Sasuke POV

It's been three days since Naruto fell unconscious.I'm sitting here in the hospital room hoping for a sudden movement to come from the blond. Tsunade, our fifth hokage had trouble trying to patch Naruto up due to the black chakra coming from him, but finally succeded on healing him enough for him to wake up soon.

Every morning I get up and head right towards the hospital waiting for the return of Naruto. I lay my head down on the bed where the whiskered face boy was laying and held his hand falling into a shallow sleep.

"..suke. Sasuke.."

I shot my head straight up and looked around only to notice Naruto sitting there with a small smile planted on his face. "Morning Naruto."

"Morning Teme... You mind doing me a favor?"

A favor?

"Uh.. Okay. What is it?"

His facial expression changed to a goofy smile.

"Mind letting go of my hand? Your kinda squeezing it to hard."

I stood there for a couple of seconds confused until I looked down and realized I was hugging his hand with mine. I quicly looked at Naruto then back at the hand and let go. Not realizing the light pink shading forming under my eyes.

"Hehe thanks teme." he said rubbing the hand that I was just holding.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah. No problem. I'll go get Sakura to check on you." I responded looking at him. He nodded and gave a faint smile.

~Time skip brought to you by my laziness of thoughts~

I walked back into the room with Sakura and Tsunade following right behind me.

"Nice to see you're back up Naruto" said the Fifth.

"Morning Naruto, have a good sleep? Cause I sure didn't" she said with a slightly annoyed face and tone. I gave her a threat glare hoping she would shut up. But I guess she took it as a compliment because pink was forming on her cheeks.

Naruto POV

"Morning Baa' Chan. Morning Sakura Chan" showing them a wide smile, no one would realize wasn't real.

"I have a few questions for you Naruto once you've answered them you will remain in the hospital until tomorrow morning" she said with a sweet smile.

"Here's the first one. Do you have any memory of when you fell unconscious"

Of course I remember but Im not going to say that, I'm leaving tonight so whats the whole point.

"Sorry Baa' Chan I don't remember. Maybe if you ask more questions I might be able to regain some of my meomory."

"Hmm.. Okay" she said, while writing what I assume is notes of me having some memory issues. I just need to make this believable.

"Did you sense any abnormal chakra or hear anything when you were out there?"

"No. I didn't the last thing I remember is when Sasuke ki--" my eyes widened when I realized what I was about to say. I quickly looked over at Sasuke who seemed to be fine, but had a hint of panic in his eyes.

"When Sasuke what?" Sakura and Tsunade said in unison.

"When Sasuke kicked me. Saying I was an idiot after I tripped over some rock" I said as I scratched the back of my head with a nervous laugh. HeHe... Saved it? I looked over at Sasuke and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Sheesh Naruto. On a rock too.. Well it is you. You can do the most idiotic things. You shoulda gave him a harder beating Sasuke."

"Hehe.. Haha.. " was all that came out of my mouth. Tsunade continued with the questions,

"So you have no recollection of anything after that point? Not even that mark on your neck?" All I did was shake my head.

She sighed and kept writing useless trash on her notes.

"Okay, last question. Do you feel anything weird with your body? Its radiating black chakra not letting anyone heal or send chakra towards you." I did notice some weird presence in me when I woke up, but I shook it off thinking it was nothing. I couldn't let her know that though. So I'll just keep my mouth shut.

"I don't feel anything unusual. Maybe its just because I was unconscious. And you know how Kyuubi is. He hates everyone."

"Okay then. Naruto rest for today and I'll send you home tomorrow. Sasuke you can head back home now. We will be doing one final checkup before he leaves, so it would be a waste of time if you stayed."

Sasuke nodded and headed towards the door.

"Thank you, Sasuke" was all I said with a huge smile glued to my face . Knowing this would be the last time I would talk to him personally before I left.

Sasuke POV

After hearing Naruto thank me, I walked out of the white hospital room with a small smile on my face. Thank god he's okay. The only problem is, how he couldn't remember anything. A jutsu? Or what? I walked out of the hospital and towards the city of Konoha where the streets were always crowded.

I needed to buy groceries. My mom sent me to pick up some supplies she called in to get. I think my mom was worried about me and she wanted me to have some time to get out and do something instead of sulking over Naruto. Yeah I know... I know... You probably think thats not like me.. But he was hurt and he wouldn't wake up. For 3 days. Who wouldn't be worried?

I walked up to the old lady on the counter once I entered the store. She smiled at the sight of me.

"Welcome Sasuke! Here to pick up you mother's items?"

I nodded and handed her the money my mom gave me. She gave me two bags full of what I would call bad food thats good for you. If you haven't guessed it, it's fruits. The only fruit I enjoy savoring is the tomato.

I started walking out of the store with a bag in each hand heading towards the middle of Konoha, where the Uchiha compound was located. A few minutes later I saw the big gate with the Uchiha sign on it, and walked through the open doors. I turned two left corners then a right to get to my familes home. It was the biggest house compared to all of them, due to my father being the Lead Uchiha.

I opened the door to my house and was greeted by a smiling Itachi. He walked towards me and grabbed the bags from my hand and spoke out to say,

"Here, give me those.. Mom said to get ready for dinner."

And with that he walked away with the bags toward the kitchen. I walked upsatirs towards the direction of my room, opening the door, then instantly dropping my whole body on the bed. I was so exhausted and just wanted to get a goodnight sleep knowing Naruto was fine now.

Face flat on the bed, I turned my head to check what time it was, 7:11. I felt my eyes closing slowly and peacefully, until I felt a big rumble coming from my stomach. I opened my eyes and decided to shower, so I could go eat dinner downstairs.

I dragged myself into the restroom to take a bath. Ten minutes later I got out and changed into a black shirt and some black pants, my signature color. I opened my door and walked downstairs smelling the aroma of tomatos and other fresh ingredients.

-Time Skip to after dinner with the fam-

I walked upstairs back to my room with a cup of water in my left hand. I saw that it was 9:17pm. I decided it was time to sleep it off for the night.
I brought my left hand up to take a sip of water when all of a sudden the cup cracked. I stared at the cup for a few seconds, then felt something.

I felt a familiar chakra, but this chakra had something added within it. Something evil was joined together with it. At that moment my brain had lightbulb moment and realized who's chakra that was. It was Naruto's chakra.

This wansn't right. Naruto was supposed to still be in the hospital. Anyhow, I need to check this out. I opened my window and crawled out. Standing on the roof, I was concentrating, trying to find out which way the chakra was coming from.

I felt the chakra coming from the west side of Konoha, growing farther, and farther away by the second. I ran on the roof towards the chakra jumping house to house.

I felt the chakra suddenly stop moving. Something was definitely wrong. I jumped off the buildings and ran faster and farther until I saw a small dark figure staring right at me.

The figure was getting bigger and bigger until I slowed down and realized who it was. You guessed it. Naruto. He was standing there looking me straight in the eyes. I opened my mouth to ask him what He was doing, but he spoke first.

"I was hoping you'd be the one to track me down. You took your time too.. Look at that.. Im really close to the Konoha gates." he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Whats with that face, and where do you think you're going? Your supposed to be in the hospital. C'mon I'll help you get back." I said a bit dumbfounded

" I'm not going back..."

"What do you mean? Not going back?"
"You heard me. I thought that, you of all people, would recognize that I remembered everything. Guess I was wrong...."

Silence

"Would you like to know what really happened during that time in the forest? I'll tell you anyways. You see.. I was planning on meeting with Orochimaru from the beggining, I think being on his side would suit me better. I could get strong. I could make people feel what I've felt for so long. I want them to fear me."

I couldn't speak due to me being surprised. All I wanted to do was make him snap out of it.

"You can't go! He'll just use you!" was all I could say.

His small smirk changed into an annoyed expression.

" Use me? Heh... Hasn't Konoha been using me for these last 16 years? Im their tool... Well not anymore.."

I couldn't stand hearing those words coming out of his mouth. He was so chearful and happy, but I guess he fooled everyone. Including me.

" What about the people that love you? Tsunade-sama loves you.... Kakashi Sensei loves .... Jiraya Sensei loves you.... I love you, Naruto."

I was hopeless, I spilled everything I had to try and make him change his mind.

His eyes widened for a seconed then got narrow and small, showing anger towards me.

"So.. You love me? Where was that I LOVE YOU back then... When I probably would have fell for it."

What's happening? It's like I don't even know who he is anymore.

"Well.. I'm not dumb like I used to be Sasuke.... The next time we meet, I'll be coming for Konoha. If you get in my way. I will not hesitate to kill you!" he said startling me. I didn't know he would betray the village, and his freinds.

"Naruto, you know you're not leaving until you beat me." I said getting into my battle position.

"I know, and I also know that I can't kill you, in the state im in right now, but what I do know is that I've already won."

After hearing those words I ran towards the blank faced boy named Naruto.

"Chidori!"

I got closer and closer until I finally got close enough to where my chidori could hit him. I swung at him, while he stood there and took the hit. He yelled in pain still staring at me in the eyes. The attack sent him flying and he went roling back. Until he sat upright, blood oozing out from his face.

"Goodbye Sasuke."

And with that a big white steam ball expanded over Naruto. I stared wide eyed at the ninja who was no longer there.

Shadow Clone

What the.. That was a distraction?!?
So the real Naruto is probably gone by now..

I felt so defeated. I just wanted to punch myself... I couldn't stop him.
My legs went numb and I fell on my knee's. What am I supposed to do now?

-----------------------------------------------------------
950+ reads!! Thank you so much!!!
Heres a chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoyed.
Vote and comment any grammar mistakes. 💕💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82.6K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
499K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...
37.5K 2K 20
He was alone in the hospital. Well, he wasn't completely alone. He had his demons that spat in his ears but otherwise he was alone in this moment of...