A Little Piece Of Paradise

By RachelWoodHousee

The moment Rebecca Johnsons alarm rings she has a feeling that something special is about to happen. She's si... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Epiloge

26.

17 1 0
By RachelWoodHousee

Rebecca and Sandro walked out of the dinner hall. "Where are you going"? Asked Sandro tenderly, as he pulled her closer to him. "I thought we were going back to Paolo's", replied Rebecca, puzzled as he led her to the elevator". "Oh no, were not going to Paolo's, there is no need for us to go back there". "Yes, there is", said Rebecca. "Don't forget that all my luggage is there". "Oh no, it's not"! "I got Paolo to ask his mum to prepare all your things". "When you left to come to the church, Paolo's aunt passed by and picked up your luggage and brought it here". Rebecca stopped and looked at Sandro, "you were preety confident that I would listen to you, weren't you"? "No not that confident", explained Sandro, as he looked at her sheepishly. "If you hadn't listened to me". "I would have brought you up to my room; even if I had to force you", replied Sandro, as he looked at her with a big grin on his face. 

Whatever way you answered, I was determined that you would listen to me"! Sandro then pulled her closer to him as they walked into the elevator, which took them to his room. As soon as the elevator doors closed they were in each others arms. "I love you so much"! Said Sandro, as he looked deeply into her eyes. "You don't know how worried I was, when I found out what they had done". "Shhhh!" said Rebecca. "There will be plenty of time to talk about this later, but at the moment I think we've talked enough"! Pulling him closer she started kissing him passionately, they couldn't get enough of each other. Sandro pushed her against the wall of the elevator, his hands and mouth were everywhere. "I need you so much". "I need to feel you inside of me".

 They were so caught up in what they were doing that they didn't notice that the elevator had stopped. "What's happening"? She moaned, as they pulled away from each other. "The powers gone off"! "I think we are going to be stuck in her for a while". "Oh, what a pity"! She said, as she pulled him closer to her. "Where were we, when we were interrupted"? "Ahh"!! "I think we were here", he said, as he started kissing her again.

 Pulling him against her she could feel how excited he was. "I want you now"! She said, as she rubbed herself against him. He quickly pulled up her dress and feeling how excited she was he entered into her. She was like liquid fire, with every thrust of his body it brought them nearer to heaven. "Oh"! "Sandro"! "Don't stop"! She said digging her nails into his back as the passion took hold of her. Looking deeply into his eyes she shouted "Now"! It was like an explosion that never seemed to finish! "Oh"! "That was fantastic"! He said, as he kissed her passionately. "Mmmm"! She responded, kissing him back. In that precise moment the elevator doors opened, pulling themselves together, Sandro picked her up and carried her into his room.

They were all over each other again in a second. They couldn't take there hands and mouths off of each other. They spent every waking moment making love. It was like they had never been without each other. In the morning when Rebecca woke up she stretched and moved toward the spot where Sandro had slept, but when she went to touch him she found his spot empty. Rebecca sat up with a start her heart beating fast. "Sandro"! She yelled softly. In that precise moment the door opened and he walked in with a tray laden with breakfast. "Good morning, sleepy head"! "Did you sleep well"? Rebecca stretched like a sleepy kitten. "I don't remember much about sleeping, but I do know that I'm hungry". "Good"! He said, as he put the tray of food down in front of her.

 "I didn't mean that I was hungry for food", she explained, as she sat up in bed moving the tray away. Sandro looked at her as she moved the sheets away, "Now that's what I call a good morning"! He said, as he launched himself into her arms. They spent nearly all morning in bed. When the hotel maid had tried to enter into their room three times, they decided that it was about time they got up. "What are the plans for today"? "Well the first thing we need to do is phone my family". "My parents knew that I was coming here yesterday, so they'll be anxious to know how it went". Sandro reached for his phone and called his parents. His mum and dad wanted to know everything and they also had a word with Rebecca. After she had spoken to them Sandro said, "My parents want us to go and spend the day with them". "What do you think"? "I think that's a good idea". 

"The only thing is; I don't think Francesca will be very happy to see me though"? "You may be surprised" he replied with a smile on his face. Sandro's parents lived only about 15 minutes from Porto Venere. When they arrived his parents were waiting for them. "You don't know how sorry I am for all the damage my daughter has caused," said Gina, as she hugged Rebecca. "It's not your fault"! "I should have had more trust in Sandro". I should have known that you hadn't written me that letter"! "It's just that when I saw the picture all rational thoughts went out of my head". "You can be well assured that she'll never do anything like that again"! "I can promise you that"! Said Dino, as he walked over and gave her a big hug. "Let's go into the house and have something refreshing to drink". Gina took Rebecca's hand and led her into the house. The house was lovely; there were wooden floor all over the house and a fireplace in nearly every room. Gina showed her around the house and then they all went into the kitchen. While they were in the kitchen Francesca walked in. "Rebecca, can I have a word with you please"? Rebecca stood up and walked into the other room with Francesca. "I want to apologise to you". "I know what I did was wrong and I don't blame you if you hate me. "There are no excuses for what I did". "All I can say is that I was blinded by jealousy". I didn't want anyone to take my place in my brother's life". "I knew that Diana didn't have a chance and I wanted to make sure that you didn't have a chance either". "I know what I did was wrong." "Can you ever forgive me?" "It's not the point of whether or not I'll forgive". "The point is; that there is a great difference between sisterly love and the love between a man and a woman". "I have no intention of taking your place"! "You must know that Sandro will always be there for you". 

"No matter how much he loves me, his love for you will never change." "I know that know and I realise how stupid and selfish I was!" "I hope we can become friends"? Said Francesca sincerely. "I hope so, too!" replied Rebecca truthfully. The two girls then went back into the kitchen. Sandro's mum had prepared a lovely dinner and Rebecca finally met Sandro's brother and his wife and there new baby. They then spent the rest of the evening with the family. Just before they left Sandro's dad said; "When are you leaving"? Sandro tried to change the subject but Rebecca heard everything. "This is the second time that someone asks you when you are leaving". "Would you mind telling me, where you are going? Rebecca saw the look which passed between Sandro and his family. 

"Not where I'm going but where we are going". "What do you mean, if you think I'm going to go back and do another contract you are greatly mistaken". "No, it's nothing to do with the ship". "You are just going to have to be patient"! "All your questions will be answered tomorrow". Rebecca started to speak again but Gina grabbed hold of her arm and walked with her to the car. She saw Sandro's father giving him some documents but she didn't have time to ask him what they were. On the drive back to the hotel Rebecca asked him again and again what they were but he just kept changing the subject. When they arrived back at the hotel it was late at night. The moment they walked in Sandro grabbed hold of Rebecca and started kissing her. "Are you trying to distract me?" "Mmm"! "Is it working"? "It sure is". They were so caught up in making love that she forgot all about it. In the morning Sandro woke her up early, "Wakey", "Wakey", it's time to get up"! "It's still dark outside"! "What time is it"? "It's 5.30"! "What do you mean its 5.30"! "We've only just gone to sleep"! "Ah"! "That's your fault"! "You should have thought about that before you started kissing me again"! "It's not my fault if I can't get enough of you"! "Don't tempt me again"! He said, pulling her out of bed. 

"Go and get dressed and don't ask me anymore questions"! "Why"? "I'll tell you everything later"! She then got dressed and when she returned into the room he had packed all her cases. Rebecca was dying of curiosity but she decided to wait and see where he was taking her. He called a taxi to take them to the airport and then they went downstairs to wait for it. When they got to the airport Rebecca couldn't wait any longer. "Come on"! "You have to tell me where we are going"? "All this secrecy is killing me"! ""Just wait and see", he said, as they walked towards the check in desk. On the wall behind the desk there was a sign which read Saint Martin. "Are we going there"? She asked excitedly indicating the sign on the wall. "Yes". "What do you think"? "I'm really happy", she said. "You don't look that happy"! "What's wrong"? "Nothing, it's just that when I went to Saint Martin with Hilda, one day I took a taxi to are little piece of paradise". "When I arrived there they told me that it was closed and that the hotel had been sold to someone else".

 "Did they tell you who"? asked Sandro worridly? "No", she replied. "They just told me that Harold and Ida had moved back to the states to be closer to there children". "Oh well; that means we'll just have to go and see who the new owners are", he replied, with a smile on his face. The flight took about ten hours and when they arrived Rebecca was really tired. Infact she was so tired that when the customs officer stopped Sandro for a long time she was too tired to notice. Walking outside Rebecca was caught by surprise at how hot it was. Sandro put all their luggage in the rental car and then got in. Rebecca was so tired. "Why don't you have a little sleep and when we get there I'll wake you up". "Where are we going"? Asked Rebecca sleepily. "You'll just have to wait and see", replied Sandro as he started the car. Rebecca fell asleep immediately. It seemed that she had been asleep only a few minutes when Sandro woke her up gently. "Wake up sleepy head"! "We've arrived". Rebecca sat up rubbing her eyes and looked out of the window. "What are we doing here?"She asked curiously, as she saw that they had come to there little piece of paradise. "Don't ask me too many questions, just get out of the car and you'll soon see". Rebecca got out of the car and they walked up to the doors. She tried to open the door but noticed that it was locked. 

"It isn't open"! She said dissapointedly as she turned towards him, but to her surprise he gave her a key with a red ribbon around it. Rebecca's heart started to beat faster. "What's this"? She asked as she turned the key around. "Try it"! He said excitedly, as he turned her toward the door. Rebecca put the key in the lock with shaking hands and turned it. The door opened immediatly and Rebecca stepped in with Sandro behind her. She stopped abruptly and turned quickly toward Sandro her heart beating faster and faster. Sandro was stood in the door way with a big smile on his face. She had a million questions to ask him when suddenly she heard the door of the hotel open and in walked Sadie and Paolo. Rebecca stood there with her mouth wide open. "What are you guys doing here"? But before she had time to hear there reply the door opened again and in walked her mum and sister. Behind them there was most of their friends off of the ship and last but not least Sandro's family. "What's going on"? She asked him with big tears rolling down her face. 

He walked towards Rebecca with a big smile on his face. "I know, I've already asked you to marry me, but there is one little think I didn't tell you". "We are getting married this afternoon". She couldn't take everything in that he was telling her, so she turned around to look at her mum who was crying. Her sister walked up to her with a dress bag and gave it to her. Rebecca turned around and looked at Sandro again. "I feel as if all this is a dream". Sandro gently pulled her towards him. "You haven't told me if you agree or not". Rebecca started knodding her head. "Yes", "Yes", "Yes". Everyone started clapping and then her sister and Sadie were pulling her away from him and taking her into another room. "You need to get ready". "Did you know what he was planning"? "No", replied Sadie. "Not until you had left the reception and then Paolo told me everything". "Aren't you going to look at your dress"? Asked Jane Rebecca's sister. 

Opening the bag with shaking hands she gently pulled the dress out of the tissue paper and started crying. "Oh, it is absolutely beautiful". It was the dress that Rebecca had tried on that day with Sadie. "Oh, Sadie"! "You remembered", "But how"? "When"? "Rebecca you don't have the time to ask so many questions you need to get ready now"! "I suggest that you should start by having a shower" and with that Jane pushed Rebecca towards the bathroom. After she had finished she walked out of the bathroom to find a hairdresser waiting for her. She sat down and they gave her there full attention. When they had finished Rebecca's mum walked in and when she saw her she burst into tears. "Oh Rebecca"! "You look absolutely fantastic". "When did you and Jane arrive"? "We arrived last night and Sandro booked us into a fantastic hotel". "What do you think of him"? Asked Rebecca curiously. "I'll tell you the truth when Sandro called to tell us about your arrangements, I was preety skeptical, but when I finally met him I realised that he is Mr Right and that you couldn't have met a better person". Rebecca was so glad to hear these words coming out of her mother's mouth that her eyes filled with tears again. "Don't start crying again"! Said Jane as she walked in. Everybody is in place and waiting for you. Rebecca stood up, there is someone missing said Rebecca sadly. Her mum and sister turned around and stopped when they saw the look on her face. "Who's going to give me away"? "Oh we forgot to tell you"! "Paulo is waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs". Rebecca walked out of the room and down the stairs to where he was waiting. Rebecca kissed his cheek and said with a happy smile on her face "Thank you Paulo you have made my day". "I wouldn't have missed this for the world and then he took her hand and led her down towards the beach.

 Rebecca couldn't get over how romantic the hotel looked as the sun was setting All there family and friends were waiting for them. Sandro was stood waiting for her beside the priest. There were flowers petals everywhere and Sandro and the Priest were stood in front of a white arch decorated in flowers. When Sandro saw her he had big tears in his eyes and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Paulo led her to Sandro and then handed her over to him. The wedding ceramony was really romantic and when it came time for Rebecca to repeat her vows her voice couldn't stop shaking. Sandro was very emotional as well; he couldn't take his eyes off of her. When the priest announced that they were man and wife the kiss he gave her lasted an eternity. They finally broke apart when Paolo shouted "there's lots of time for that later". They were then bombarded with rice and confetti. Sandro had arranged a fantastic meal in the hotel restaurant and then there was a Caribbean band which played into the early hours of the morning. When everyone had eventually gone Rebecca turned to Sandro "This has been the best day of my life and I love you more then you'll ever know".

 He pulled her into his arms, "if you love me half as much as I love you then it will be a match made in heaven". They hugged each other tightly, when they finally pulled apart she said "There is just one little thing I want to know"? "What's that my love"? "How did you get the new owners of the hotel to let us use it for our wedding"? "The owners of the hotel are a very young couple who understand what true love is". "They are very fortunate to have this little piece of paradise". "Yes they are"! "In fact when I signed the contract for this hotel, I said I would buy it only under one condition, that I could change its name to my little piece of paradise and with that Sandro pulled her in front of the hotel to show her the sign. Rebecca couldn't believe her eyes and ears and turned to Sandro, "Are you telling me that this is ours"? "Yours my love"! "I bought it in your name". "Oh Sandro"! Said Rebecca crying as they walked back to the beach to watch the sun rise. Are little piece of paradise and with that thought in there minds they made love on the sand of their private beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 40.7K 34
Austin and Vanessa have been together for 6 years, since college, Vanessa is 25 and Austin is 28, Austin surprises Vanessa with a 14 night, 15 day Ca...
2.5K 219 28
Every single person, at least once in their school life would have had this strong feeling of love for a person who is more appropriately known to yo...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
70 23 21
What is happening!? My life couldn't have been a dream it was so real! I had kids and a husband! Tears burn my eyes. I had a home. It can't just be...