Glitter Force : The New Gener...

By WannabeDreamer2

Rikki Ryder is your ordinary 12 year old girl , but what happens when she meets a cute talking bat and finds... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
I'm a what?
I'm a what?
Chapter 2
My turn?
My turn?
Chapter 3
On my mind
On my mind
Author's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Things fall apart
Chapter 6
We're the all stars!
Chapter 7
The talent show is here!
Chapter 8
There's another one?!
Chapter 9
My happily ever after

Stressed out rikki

228 12 0
By WannabeDreamer2

             ( Rikki is ' Stressed out ' . )

   Hey guys! Sorry I made you wait! It's just I've been really busy , I've had writers block . I've got some stuff going on with friends , and I've got ACT aspire coming up . So I'll try my best to keep up , if I don't just comment on one of my old parts and remind me to get writing . So enjoy! - Bedavi02

              * Class over *

  I'm at my locker getting my music stuff , the girls left to music class . I'm really happy about the talent show , but I'm also tired . Howlie kept me up till almost midnight watching this new show called " Cute high earthly defense club " . We watched like 10 episodes , and i'm really tired . Plus we watched some of " Darkly vampires " . It's a good show , but I'm not explain all the details .
" How's my girlfriend doing? " somebody asked . Huh? I turned around , and I saw brandon . What's he mean by girlfriend? Wait! Oh! I'm so stupid! I forgot that I am his girlfriend , I'm so stupid . Eh he .
I scratched the back of my head , and smiled awkwardly .

" I'm fine , just tired that's all . " I said . I closed my locker , and looked back at him . " What time did you go to sleep? " he asked . " Midnight . " I said . " Hmm , seems like you . " he chuckled . He's right . Before we started walking to music class , bradon grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together . I blushed . He smiled at him with his usual carefree smile , and I smiled back . So we walked to music class together , while holding hands . When we got there , the girls saw and they were freaking out . Oh jeez .

  So me and bradon took our seats , and class began .

    * Class over & Schools out & At home *

    I'm finally home , ans the first thing I do is go to my room and get changed into black shorts and a orangish red shirt . I kept my hair up in its ponytail , and I then layed on my bed . I sighed in exhaustion . " Man I'm really tired . " I sighed again . Howlie popped out , and she looked happy . " Your really happy with bradon aren't you? " she asked . " Yep , and i'm hoping we date until we're grown ups then we get married and soon have kids . " I said .
She looked at me with an awkward look . " Are my you over doing it there? " she asked . " I don't know , wait . No I'm not . " I said .

  " And it's only monday . " she said .
I groaned . " Dang and I thought it was friday . " I said with a pout . " Hey at least you girls get to perform in through talent show . " she said .
" Yeah there's that to look forward too , but I don't think I'm looking forward to a fight with those villains anytime soon . " I said . " Those baddies are mean . " she said .
" Your telling me , no wonder why they're so negative . It's cause they spent they're lives growing up only knowing how to cause chaos and destruction . " I said .

" Well I do remember you causing destruction too , you shattered that park bathroom if I do recall . " she said with a smirk . I glared at her .
" Oh shut it you . " I hissed . " Just saying . " she said . " Yeah and i'm just saying that I'll flush you down the toilet if you don't be quiet . " I threatened . She shut up . Hmph , I thought so . Man howlie can be annoying sometimes , especially when it comes to her not shutting her mouth when it needs to be shut .

Ugh! I'm tired and i'm stressed! The talent show isn't until 3 weeks and I have to think about what we're gonna sing , wear , and dance! That's a lot of pressure on my shoulders , plus I've got math homework . Ugh! Math wasn't my favorite subject anyways , but oh well . If destiny were here , she'd help me with it . I can always rely in her when it comes to stuff I'm struggling with . And here isn't exactly quiet to do homework , mom is downstairs preparing some stuff for dinner and she's also listening to music . So again , here isn't exactly quiet to do homework .

Howlie immediately turned on my TV , ans started to watch SpongeBob . Seriously howlie? At a time like this? It's like she doesn't even care , or gives a care that I have to have peace and quiet to do homework . Sometimes she can really be self centered , but I love her anyways . Well , the library of legends house is quiet . Maybe I should do my homework there . Yeah , but I've got to leave a note for mom just in case she comes up looking for me . So I grab a piece of paper , and write down a little note . Then I grab my math binder , books for language , and my science binder . I've also got other homework .

I've got to read a couple of chapters of my AR book for my AR test , and I've got to read the rest of my book that my language class is reading , and I've got to do these papers for science .    Man I'm so stressed! Well , I should probably bring some drinks and some little snacks in case I get hungry . So I grab 2 blue gatorades and a couple of fruit snack packs from my mini fridge , I then go to my book shelve and do what I'm suppose to do . To the left , to the right , open . A blinding light takes me the place , and then I land on my feet . I'm here .

I feel the grass between my toes , crap . The only thing I forgot was my shoes , that's the one thing I was forgetting . It was my shoes . Oh well . So I walk to the little stump house , I open the door , walk in and close it . I walk to the table , and set my stuff down . Now this is quiet , like music to my ears . Now , all I got to do is get to work .

                     * An hour later *

   I walk around and see that this place does bring back memories . I look down at the table from the staircase , and I can image my mom sewing something for her mom . It's like I can see her pre - teen past ghost , I can see the others too . And I can see candy , she and howlie look nothing alike . I don't know how they're cousins , but oh well . It's like they're old memories of growing up are here , and they're flashing in front of me . Heh . And my homework , it's still not done . I've got to read the rest of my books , and do my science papers .

I've already gotten my math done , and boy was it hard .
I'm just taking a little break to look around this place , me and the girls rarely come here unless we want to relax or just come and talk . But we rarely do that , we're just all busy . Oh well , it doesn't matter . I walk downstairs , and to the table . I sit down , and start on my homework again .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 366 7
Y/n Y/l/n is a girl (she can be a boy if you want) who I the daughter of Y/m/n and Y/f/n. Those superheroes have lots of powers, basically they toget...
18.9K 345 32
The glitter force doki doki starts to grow up and start to develop lives of their own. This will be how Mana/Maya and the rest of the gf need to cope...
2.7K 82 33
Peter's wrong number has gotten him close to quite a few unexpected (but really very much expected) friends. Them too grew very protective of the boy...
21.6K 324 35
"My friends are more important than anything! And you cant take that away!" ~ Y/n "Always believe! Dreams come true! Im Glitter Dream!'- Glitter dr...