Family Business(Book2)

By QuavosWifeyy_

DISCONTINUED.. 11 years later.. now the triplets are 17 and drana is 21,dre is 36 and drea is 35 . Now heres... More

family business (book2)
Chapter 1
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
❗A/N ❗
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N:important
HELP
???

Chapter two

1.5K 40 5
By QuavosWifeyy_

July3,2015
(chad and chase in m/m chad as jacquees and chase as issa. )
Drayla moore
--

"Aye! Wake up!" My dads deep.voice roared throughout the house loudly. "Dre shut yo ass up.always screaming in this damn house!" My mama hollered back. I giggled. I got up, quickly showering and dried off and put on my grey tank top dress that stop at my knees with my hot pink kimono. Yes i love kimonos. For shoes i paired it with some hot pink timbs. I took out the flexi rods out my hair and touched my hair up and lotioned up and did all my hygiene and put on some female polo colonge and put my expensive ass shade over my head and grabbed my tan body purse.

I put on some regular lipgloss and grabbed my phone and walked out my roomand downstairs. "Yall gon' have to survive off poptarts for some days. My manager got me a couple of bookings fot photo shoots so i wont have time to cook"My mama told us. "Cute outfit. "She smiled. "Thanks mama"

"Hell no! Take this dress or put some of your brothers basketball shorts on. This too damn short" my dad fussed once again.

"Daddy! Dont you get tried of fussing. You getting too old for all this yelling."i rolled my eyes. "Im young little girl. Im 21 . Aint thats right baby"he looked at my mama. "Yep! And here dray. You can get your car back now. Dont crash it. "

"Daddy can i get some money.?" I ask doing my famous smile. He handed me some money and i walked out the house. I got in my All black matte audi and sped to school blasting some young thug.

I pulled up to school and spotted chad and chase. "Hey shorty and chase"i spoke."im not short,but hey". "Wassup? Where the twins?"

"Probably-"

"Righttt here bitchesss!" Drayce said sounding gay. Chase do me a favor and take me to my locker." I told him sliding my shades onto my face. "Fuck no. I aint no -" i waved some hundreds. "Yall i see ya in a lil bit" he said then picked me up bridial style and pushed pass people and went to my locker.

"Thanks" i kiss his cheek and hand him a dollar. "Nah fam. I thought i was getting hundreds. And dont kiss me with that bull shit on. "

I shrugged. "Well you thought wrong babyboy" He walked away with a mean mug plastered on his face. "BESTFRIEND!"Camyrn voice hollered through the crowd of people. "Hey bitch!"i smiled. "Ooh bitch you got them nigga snatchers on. Lemme go get mines" she digged in her purse and pulled out her sunglasses and slid them on her face. "So i got to hip you"

"Spill it" i say. "This bitch said she was gone best my ass on sight. I said bitch where?she said whenever i see you. i said bitch when?she said camyrn dont act like i cant i said bitch how?i saw her this morning i walked up to her and said " she made it seem like she was walking and tilted her head"bitch hi!she said uh- i said bitch thats what i thought"

By this point i was dying laughing. "Bitch who?"

"Cierra"

"Lord have mercy. Lets go to the cafeteria though" we walked and talking about everything. "Ohh bitch look at her boots" i snickered. "Bitch them not uggs" she laughed. "Aye what kind of boots them is?" I asked.

She looked embarrased. "Um uh-". She studdered. "Oh they called uhh boots?" Camyrn added in. She walked away,rolling her eyes.

As we were getting situated and girl walked up us. "Um i wanna fight you"she pointed at me. "So basically you tryna get yo ass jumped?"i asked."nah just me and you" .

"Nah bitch.this is a team effort" camyrn told her with attitude dripping. "I cant leave her out she hate being alone" i shook my head.

"I got my left" camyrn said tying her hair up. "And i got the right" i tied mine up. And we squared up with her but my brothers and chase and chad tried to push us back and maliya was ready to fight. "You fucking with my law lil bitch?" I heard her yell then drayce pulled her back.

-

:gw?

BigSuhh💝:wt gul?

: so this girl came up to me talkin bout she wanna fight and me and cam squared up with her then drayce gf was squaring up too them twins and chase and chad had pulled us back. I swear hoes be having me fucked up tryna hoe me on the second day of school.

BigSuhh💝: let em no your sister gone make house vists let another fwu

: right💪

____
Drana moore

"Alright and youre done. Have a nice trip" i smiled. "Thanks"i say and made my way out. I finally got to take my exams early so i could leave. Feels like a huge weight off my shoulder. Now i can fuction.

My boyfriend wont be able to come with me cause his family is going to puerto rico with his mama side. I went to my dorm going in my room and packed a week worth of clothes. I packed other things and and opened the door for Ernesto.

-

My legs were still a little sore but i could manage. "Alright nesto,i love you. Dont make me have to.go to rico and beat some bitches ass" he laughed."ight baby"he gave me a good passionate kiss and i walked to the place for my plane.

I unlocked my phone and called my mom."you here?"it sounded like she was smiling. "No im getting on the plane now. Just letting you know. "

"Alright".

---
DrayceMoore.

Me and chase made a quick stop to walmart cause auntie kadia needed him to pick up something. We was now by some bread and he was looking for an expire date. I click the snapchat app.

"Oooh!he stealing.he stealing!"i yelled. A white old lady snatched the bread from him with a mug. "You play so much bruh" he said to me and snatched the bread back from her. "Dont take shit from me".

"Disrespectful nigger!" She yelled and he took her cane and threw it. "You disrespectful. Now go get that damn cane"he said and we walked away.

-

After this nigga got his mama stuff i was driving to his house a hit a sharp stop making him hit his head on the dashbord and i got it on snapchat. I laughed at him. "Nigga you play so fucking much!".

--
Dradell moore

"Look, I'm 'bout to slide on ya ass
I ain't lookin' at ya, got my eyes on the cash
Baby daddy with me, he on C class
Look, I kill the scene then flies on ya ass
I feel codeine in my tank.. but ima pump 89 for the gas
Summertime niggas on the grind with the slab
Overtime nigga finna ride 'til ya crash
Baby I ain't tryna make ya laugh, but call me butthead
Got my mind on ya ass" i freestyle and bob my head to the beat. "Bravo. I swear you gonn be on the radio soon. Just wait on it"drayla says with her pet yorkie in her arms.

"I know i know." I say cockly."but anyway your friend outside waiting. The pretty darkskin one."She talking about natillee.

I got up and went to the door and seenin her some joggers and a crop top and flipflops."i really need some dick".

"You know you been acting like nympho lately?"i smirk. "I know. But i want to fuck in a public place. You know try something different?" I shrug. "Where? "

"Hmm...beach?"

"Beach it is"

--

Drayla moore.

@DraylaMoore: When your mama and godmama still look 20 but in their 30's.😍😍

When i tell yall the thirst was real. Now i need to post my daddy. All these hoes finna be melting.

@DraylaMoore: Late but heres my Mcm❗my father..💪

They claimed i never show them off so now i am. I went up to my room on facetime with cam. I cant wait till drana get here imma be so happy

After a good hour i hear chatter downstairs. "Ahh! Drana!" I scream. I ran aand hugged her. "How come i dont get no love like that?" Dradell asked. "Shutup. "

After helping her unpack we caught up and took selfies and stuff.

@DraylaMoore: when your sister finally came 😍💪@Dranamoore
(bad photoshop ik)
Tomorrow we sho have a long day a head of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 13.4K 55
"Hate the sin, love the sinner." ********************************* Athena Diana Thea Knight Romano, Ares Hades Knight Romano & Apollo Daniel Knight R...
77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
146 27 28
It's been 6 years. A lot has happened. Marriages, babies, living successful lifestyles. Everything is completely different now. Symonéé is now marri...
310K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...