Taming the Bad Boy (Completed)

By VivWritesBooks

Renee Austin is the youngest FBI agent ever trained. At 17, she's completed countless missions. But this is h... More

Taming the Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
EXTRA SCENE
Authors Note
New Authors Note*

Chapter 25

70K 2.2K 539
By VivWritesBooks

Yeah I uploaded kinda late again...I've lost a whole lot of motivation for this story yet again but I'll finish it for the sake of all those who want me to and comment and sometimes vote. I want to wrap it up quite quickly so it'll be done in about 10 chapters...arw...

anyway, enjoy!

I woke up wrapped in a tight embrace, yawing and vividly remembering the night before. We’d pulled up at the only hotel we could find after an hours driving.

“Can we get a room?” I asked sweetly to the man at the desk who nodded gruffly and handed us a set of keys.

I looked at him confused “No payments? ID?”

“Do I look like I give a damn?” he sighed “Pay in the morning, I’ll give you rooms 345 and 355”

“I’ll share with Renee!” Brendan volunteered cheekily grinning at me.

Blake rolled his eyes “In your dreams…”

We trudged up the stairs tiredly Blake keeping a firm grip on my hand.

“You take room 345” I told Brendan throwing him the keys.

“Keep it down” he called after us and as an afterthought shouted “Oh and use protection!”

I blushed and shook my head, throwing my duffel bag in the corner and throwing off my shoes, I didn’t know why I was nervous but I fiddled with my hands avoiding making eye contact with Blake.

“You alright?”

I nodded.

“I won’t make you do anything you’re not ready for sugarplum” he said wrapping his arms around my waist “Don’t be scared”

“I’m not…it’s just…what if I want to?”

He shook his head without skipping a beat “Not until you’re ready”

“You don’t want to?” I asked slightly hurt my eyes watering “Oh, well goodnight…”

He tilted my chin, making me look directly at him “Of course I want to” he whispered “But it can’t be in some tacky hotel, when we make love it’ll be perfect”

I blushed at my stupidity “Okay”

“Okay?”

I nodded “I love you”

“I love you too” he mumbled kissing me softly “Now let’s get some sleep…”

I stretched careful not to wake a sleeping Blake, I tiptoed to the bathroom for a quick shower, grabbing my duffel bag. I re-emerged in under 15 minutes in my black lacy underwear attempting to look for my hair brush before Blake woke up. I head a wolf whistle. Too late.

I turned around smiling and a smirking Blake “Oh don’t mind me” he murmured “Just enjoying the view”

I laughed “I could say the same” he was bare chested, his perfectly sculpted abs beckoning to me, I looked away before he saw my crimson cheeks.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt going over to sit on his lap when I was done attacking his lips with mine.

“Where are you going” he mumbled in between kisses.

“I’ll go buy us some breakfast” I replied, kissing his chest “Won’t be long”

He groaned loudly “Don’t go!”

I laughed “I’ll be back!”

“Love you sugarplum!” he called after me.

I smiled as I shut the door “Love you too” I whispered to no one in particular.

I was walking back to the hotel, juggling a bag of a dozen doughnuts and 3 Frappuccino’s when I felt a tug on my bag. I turned in surprise and felt a sharp pain in my eye; I focused and saw a hooded boy attempting to snatch my bag. The scumbag had punched me. And there was no way in hell he was getting my doughnuts. I aimed a swift punch to his unprotected jaw and for good measure kicked him to the ground. He let out a grunt, his hoodie falling off his head exposing a young boy a little younger than my age. He had tousled blonde hair and dark circles under his eyes, I couldn’t help noticing…but he looked like crap.

“Hey kid are you okay?” I asked forgetting about my now possibly bruised eye.

He struggled to push himself up “I’m sorry…” he stuttered “I don’t know what came over me…I…I just saw the food and…”

I shrugged “It’ll heal” I gestured to his jaw “Sorry about that”

He grimaced “I deserved it…” he trailed off.

“What’s your name?” I asked as he pushed himself up off of the floor.

“Phoenix” he answered “Phoenix Yates”

“Alright Phoenix, why don’t you join us for breakfast?”

“What did you mean by us” Phoenix asked nervously as we trudged up the stairs after greeting the grumpy receptionists.

I waved my hand in the air “Just my boyfriend and his brother”

He gulped “Won’t he be mad? I did kind of just try to mug you of doughnuts…”

I laughed “Don’t you worry, Blake’s a softy”

The door swiftly swung open revealing Blake in nothing but swung low shorts “I’m a what?”

I smirked “Nothing” I trailed my eyes over his body watching his grin widen “Nothing at all”

He then seemed to notice the boy standing by my side “Who’s this?”

“Oh this is Phoenix” I turned to him as his face paled “He’ll be joining us for breakfast”

Blake’s eyes narrowed “Where did you come from Phoenix?”

His eyes widened “I…well…”

“I picked him off of the streets” I told Blake shooting him a look “Stop questioning the poor guy!”

Blake then froze staring directly at my left eye. Well, darn.

“What the hell happened to your eye” he demanded. I swore I heard Phoenix whimper.

“Well, I erm…Phoenix here saved me from a group of muggers!”

Phoenix shot me a surprised look “I did what?”

I kicked his shin “Yes, yes he did”

“I don’t believe you”

“Blake, I told you he…”

“I tried to mug her of doughnuts and punched her in the face” Phoenix rushed out hurriedly before adding “Please don’t kill me” he hunched over slightly and I laughed.

“Blake won’t kill you…like I said he’s a big old…”

“You did WHAT?”

“…softie?” I trailed off.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry…I just I didn’t know what to do and I’m sorry…” I didn’t notice he’d started crying until Blake stepped forward his face softening.

“Hey kid, it’s alright sometimes she deserves a good smack in the face!”

I gasped “Traitor!” but it got Phoenix to crack a small smile.

“I’m sorry” he turned to leave “I’ll just get going…”

“No” Blake called “Stay we’ve got enough to go around…”

“What’s all the drama?” Brendan demanded emerging from his room “I’m trying to meditate!”

I rolled my eyes.

Brendan then took in my eye and smirked “I think you and Blake were a little rough last night don’t you think?”

*

It turns out Phoenix was homeless and 13 that day. He’d run away from his care home a few weeks earlier and was living rough, he hadn’t had anything to eat in days. He managed to golf down 4 doughnuts and I’d offered him my Frappuccino.

“So what you going to do?” I asked him from my position on Blake’s lap.

Phoenix sighed “I don’t want to go back”

“We’d bring you back to Minnesota with us but, we’d be breaking the law kid”

I nodded in agreement with Brendan “We can’t do that”

Phoenix nodded “Alright…I’ll go back”

It broke my heart to see his face that sad “We’ll visit Phee, promise”

“I wish you guys were my parents” he mumbled “I’ll get going then”

I climbed off Blake’s lap and wrapped and arm around his shoulders “I’ll come back for you someday” I whispered in his ear “Someday you’ll come live with me?”

He forced a smile “I’d like that”

“Yeah” I mumbled “I’d like that too”

After dropping Phoenix off at his care home, I sat in the car a defeated look on my face.

“I know you want to help him” Blake sighed “But it’s out of our hands now”

I nodded wiping a tear “I just feel so sorry for him you know?”

He kissed my tears away wrapping me in his arms “Don’t cry babygirl, he’ll be fine”

I nodded “Okay”

Brendan groaned from the backseat “Let’s go already my days of freedom are limited!”

And back home it was.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Vote Comment! Follow!

Sigh.

-Viv,  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.9K 45
(*completed*) #1 in the Mission series Alexa Black, not an average 18-year-old, had to go undercover in a high school to track down the biggest drug...
78.5K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...
375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
1.5M 81.8K 72
A genius analyst has to leave her desk behind and team up with the sour Agency hothead to track down her missing partner. ----- Quinn O...